All Comments on 'Interview'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
playmissplaymissover 16 years ago
perfect description of a submissive's feelings

As a person who engages in submissive play, I find this description of an interview with a potential master completely realistic and, more important, a perfect rendering of how I feel at times. The link between smallness, confidence, and submission is one of the great mysteries of the submissive dimension of human nature. Great story!

becccabecccaover 16 years ago
a little more

id have to agree with playmiss with the exception that i think it applies to all us submissives no matter our size.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
would love to see this story...

...play out. I love your essays and stories. Many of the vignettes make me want to read more, to see the story play out. This is one of them. Please don't be a tease!

arbenitrearbenitreover 16 years ago
Great read

Not enough of it! Good story, excellent use of a real knowledge of D lifestyle and a true Dom (not one of the fake violence mongers). More to the story though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I hope this is Part One

You've got a good launch as a Part One of a longer story. So now don't leave us hanging; write and post a Part Two so we can see how the story progresses!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great read

this was very suspencefull and i really enjoyed this read. Keep wrighting!

NeverenuffouNeverenuffouover 2 years ago

One of the only pieces I’ve read that clearly understands the purpose of a true Dom/sub arrangement rather thank just going straight to tying up and spanking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous