Interview Techniques

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This doesn't happen in real life, a young man had hissed when Beth, had sucked his dick in the rather cramped and grubby toilet cubicle on a commuter train out of Waterloo station. The tawdriness of their surroundings and the fact that Beth had let the guy, a complete stranger, pick her up in the carriage only heightened the illicit thrill for the woman. It does to you, today, she'd sighed and sucked the rather large knob-end between her lips before turning around and standing, offering him her pussy from behind. Beth had cum loudly as the guy dumped his seed into the condom Beth carried for those impromptu encounters. When it was over she'd packed her tits away, smoothed down her skirt and, leaving her knickers behind as a souvenir, casually sauntered out of the cubicle to looks of disapproval and embarrassment from the commuters who shared the train.

"One day," Beth continues, still talking about Pete's habit of referring to Beth as Mrs Philips, "we could role-play that I'm a teacher and you're a naughty boy in detention."

Pete sits in the chair, his jaw dangling. Did she say one day, as in another time, another occasion? "Oh fuck," he breathes.

Beth reaches towards her hip and unzips her skirt. "That's the idea, Peter. We're going to fuck." The skirt, after a quick wriggle of her hips that make Beth's breasts wobble and sway, falls to her shoes. In a move very like the one Pete had envisioned during the disastrous interview, Beth steps out of the pool of cloth at her feet.

He sees she's without underwear. No knickers -- the dirty old bitch! She'd been sat there all that time with her pussy all bare.

Beth poses in her garter belt, stockings, and heels. "It must be your turn, Peter," she says, her eyes teasing. "I'm as naked as I'm going to get." The woman gestures at her body with a slide of her fingers from her breasts to her hip -- a magician's flourish as though to say: Ta-dah-Look at what I've unveiled! She nods at Pete and says, "Time for you to show me what you've got."

Pete glances at the door. "But—"

"Don't look so worried. I locked it." Beth rubs her palms together. She grins and her eyes sparkle with expectation. "Come on," she orders, clapping her hands to make Pete blink in surprise. "I want to see that cock you've been keeping hidden. It looked to be a nice big one from what I saw in the interview room."

Pete groans. "You mean ...?"

"Oh yes," Beth says with a grin and a quick nod. "I saw all right." She steps towards Pete. "Here, stand up. Let me help you. You can feel my tits while I unzip your trousers."

Beth holds out both hands and, after a second or two of hesitation, Pete lets the woman clasp his hands and she hauls him to his feet. Beth eases Pete's suit jacket off his shoulders. She pulls it clear of his arms and walks to her desk and then, in an oddly domestic action, Beth hangs the jacket carefully over the back of the executive chair. While she's there behind the desk she then pulls the cord that lifts the louvered blinds with a quick clatter of their wooden slats.

Beth walks back to Pete. "There," she says, "that's better. Now you can see me properly." Beth looks at the front of Pete's trousers, giving the bulge a meaningful glance. Pete gasps when Beth's palm presses against the ridge outlined there. "Feel my tits, Peter. Go on, give them a good squeeze."

"Wow, Mrs Philips," Pete gasps when he touches the spongy flesh of Beth's big jugs. "They're the best I've ever seen. You should be a model!"

Beth laughs as she rips Pete's zip down. "You mean as in glamour, eh? I'm way too big and buxom, not to mention too old, to be a fashion model." The woman's hand reaches into Pete's flies and he groans when her fingers find him stiff. "I'd do porn," the woman adds. "I wouldn't mind giving that a go. Fucking on film ... with people watching? What a turn on." Beth unbuckles the belt and unfastens the buttons. "There!" she cries in triumph when Pete's trousers and underwear are tugged down by impatient, female hands. "There's the cock I want." Beth's fist closes around Pete's engorged girth. "Yummy," the woman murmurs as her hand begins to move. "I'm going to enjoy sucking and fucking this big bugger." She leans in, and Pete, with his trousers around his knees and his shirt hem dangling, groans when he catches a waft of Beth's scent. "We could make our own private porn film, Peter," Beth whispers before laying a gentle, butterfly's wing of a kiss against the young man's cheek. "I'd keep the file of course. I don't want anything like that on the internet." She chuckles. "Imagine what my bosses would say to that -- a film of me being fucked spread all over the web."

Pete gasps again, swallowing heavily. Is he really here, with her, doing this? Is she serious about making a dirty film clip with him?

"I ... Oh, fuck, Mrs Philips, this is so good, you're so beautiful." He winces when the woman's fist begins to work faster up and down his cock. "Am I really going to fuck you?"

"Yes," Beth whispers into Pete's ear. "You're going to fuck my tight ... Wet ... Cunt."

The semen flicks out of Pete's cock. He can't take any more excitement, and that word from Beth's mouth, so shocking to hear her utter the profanity after seeing Beth in her cool, professional mode, tips him into the abyss. Pete sighs and gasps and grunts, the jizm squirting out of him while he groans and his head rolls back.

"Cum for me, you wicked boy," Beth squeals. "Look at all that spunk just gushing out of you!" Her hand keeps tugging, milking the man of his seed, the hot stuff squirting all over the carpet. Beth squats and takes the last squirt into her mouth. She rolls cum, viscous and creamy around with her tongue before she swallows. Then, rising to her feet she presses the aesthetically pleasing curves of her body against Pete's flank and forces her tongue into his mouth.

The kiss ignites the flare of Pete's desire and lust burns inside him, white hot and overwhelming. The young man returns Beth's kiss with ardour. He slides his tongue over hers, desperate to be inside her. His fingers grope for her breasts and he moans into Beth's mouth at the texture of the heavy globes when he clamps both hands over them, the nipples hard against his palms.

"Get out of those clothes," Beth gasps when the kiss breaks. She's a hot for it as Pete, and Beth's pussy clenches with anticipation while she watches Pete's dick waggle and swing when he hops on one foot to yank off a shoe and peel off the sock.

The woman reclines on the sofa, her legs sprawled wide. She slips a finger between the sticky folds of her labia, moaning and sighing and arching her back, her breasts thrust towards the ceiling when the tip of her finger sides over her clitoris.

Finally nude, Pete drops to his knees between Beth's legs. He kneels on the carpet and stares at the woman's sex while she so lewdly exposes herself to her young lover.

"I've never seen one close up before," Pete murmurs, transfixed by the ugly beauty of Beth's pussy.

"This is my pussy," Beth says. She wriggles her buttocks on the sofa and slides her hips closer to the edge. Holding herself open with the fingers of one hand, Beth peels the loose prepuce to expose her taut clit. "This is my clitoris," she informs a bug-eyed Pete. "If I finger it like this ..." Beth pauses and groans when she does exactly that. "It feels really nice, so fucking beautiful, Peter," Beth adds. She repeats the action and winces, the breath hissing from her. "I want you to lick me there in a minute, right there, right on the button. I'll tell you how I like it, whether you should go slower or faster, side to side or up and down, or even in circles." Beth slides a finger into her opening. "This is my fuck-hole." She chuckles and grins into Pete's face when he glances up at her. "Crude but descriptive, eh?" Beth pushes the finger into her body and slides it out again. "That's where you put that big, fucking cock. I like a big dick in my cunt, Peter. I like lovely young men with big dicks to fuck me."

"Jesus, Mrs Philips, I'm going to cum again if you keep talking dirty to me."

"If you can stay hard and fuck me, you can cum as many times as you can manage, darling." Beth jack-knifes at the waist and reaches for Pete's face. She pulls him up towards her and kisses his mouth. "I'm afraid you'll be wearing a condom for this fuck, Peter," Beth informs her lover. "I don't want spunk dripping out of my pussy. After all I'm at work, and since I haven't got any knickers with me I can hardly walk around leaving dollops of cum everywhere." She kisses Pete again and then lies back on the sofa. "But later, if you come to my flat tonight, we can fuck and I'll let you cum over my tits or in my mouth or in my pussy. Would you like that, Peter?"

"Oh God, Mrs Philips," Pete moans. "I would, yes." He nods with enthusiasm. "I'd love to cum on your tits." He strokes his dick which has revived considerably and is stiff and ready to go. "You're unbelievable. You're so hot and sexy; I can't believe I'm actually going to do this with you."

"Give my pussy a lick," Peter," Beth sighs as she splays her flaps again. "That tiny hole there is my pee-hole." Beth points a sculpted fingernail into the centre of her scarlet core. "Maybe I'll let you watch me piss sometime."

"That's so dirty," Pete sighs.

"Lick me, Peter," Beth murmurs. "All of it. Lick my clit and then push your tongue into my fuck-hole." Beth grunts, her body tensing when Pete complies with the instruction. "My clit, baby. Lick my clit and push a finger into me. Yes! That's it. Now two fingers. Really rub me hard inside, darling. There's a place inside me that feels so fucking good when you rub it."

Pete laps and laves and finger-fucks Beth while the woman groans and squeals. Beth run her fingers through Pete's hair, totally destroying the slick, gelled look he'd gone for. She pulls his face against her sex and smears her essence over the young man's chin as she strives on towards her climax,

"Is it OK?" Pete asks, panting as he comes up for air.

"Wonderful," Beth gasps, her heels digging into the carpet. The woman folds her legs at the knees and holds her shins to offer Pete her uptilted cunt. "Lick my clit and really rub me inside. I'm so close to cumming, baby. Make me cum before we fuck."

Pete strokes his cock and stares at the pussy he's caused to bubble with juice. "I want to fuck you soon," he growls, a fist jacking his dick.

"Get me there first," Beth squeaks. She groans when Pete's fingers curl inside her and his hot breath wafts over her sex.

Beth cums a few minutes later. As she thrashes and writhes, her heels back on the floor and scraping rents into the fabric of the carpet, she mutters a constant torrent of sewer-mouthed pleasure. Pete, desperate to be at the woman, rises to his feet and hauls her upright. He tugs on Beth's arm and she staggers up from the sofa, her legs unsteady as a colt's as she totters around in her heels.

"Kneel," Pete snarls and pushes at Beth's shoulder. "On your knees and stick that gorgeous arse out. I'm gonna fuck you from behind."

Stepping back to use his thumbs, Pete parts Beth's buttocks and sees the tacky flaps of her sex peel apart. He ducks down and slides his tongue through the mess, even continuing up to dab his tongue into the dark smudge of the woman's sphincter.

"Fuck," Beth moans. "You're licking my arse. Oh you dirty boy. I fucking love it."

With those words stored away for future reference -- if Beth liked it, he'd do it again, and try it on the next woman he managed to pull -- Pete uncurls his body and takes his length in his fist. A low groan slides from Beth's lips when Pete rubs the blunt cock-head through her labia. She gasps and mewls with pleasure when the slippery dome, slick with pre-cum, slides over her clit. Beth claws at the sofa back and sobs, her hips thrusting back towards her lover when he nudges at Beth's body and feels her insides open as he slides inside her.

"A condom," the woman sighs, casting a hot-eyed look back over one shoulder. Her eyes heavy-lidded with desire Beth pouts, "You were meant to wear a condom." The woman groans and her head lolls forward as Pete, too wound up and horny to care about jizm dripping out of Beth's body later, vigorously fucks into her.

Pete's fingers dig into the flesh of Beth's hips, their bodies slap-slapping together as they rut. The man looks down and savours the sight of Beth's back. He sees the tanned shoulders and wonders how Beth looked as she sunbathed topless on what was obviously a recent holiday. He can see the paler skin of where her bikini briefs covered her, the strap marks high on her hips. Moving his grip from Beth's hips to her narrow waist, Pete grunts and leans back, forcing his cock deep into Beth's body.

"Fuck me, Peter," Beth grunts, her palms flat on the wall behind the sofa as she leans up and thrusts straight-armed back onto her lover's dick. "That's deep, baby," she sighs, her face turned to the young man as she gives him the glazed-eyed over-the-shoulder look through the lenses of her spectacles again. "Keep fucking that pussy. Keep going."

Crouching low over Beth's back, Pete reaches under and catches the swinging tits in his hands. "I love your big tits, Mrs Philips. They're so fucking gorgeous. I'm gonna suck those babies when you sit on my cock later."

"You can do all that and more, Peter," Beth moans with the young man's arms wrapped tight around her torso. She can feel him on her back, his arms like a vice while he's mauling her tits and thrusting quickly into her body in short, sharp jabs of cock that puts Beth in mind of seeing animals mating on the Discovery Channel. "I'm so fucking horny, darling; I want you to come to me tonight. Come to my flat and we can fuck."

"Yes please, Mrs Philips," Pete grunts, abundant tit-flesh spilling between her fingers. "I'd love that."

Regardless that Pete's train ticket home was only valid for that day he didn't give a shit. Fucking Beth Philips all night would be worth the fare. He feels a scrape along the underside of his cock. It isn't painful, just a sensation, and he wonders what it can be.

"I'm cumming," Beth grunts, her hips jerking, and Pete realises that the scrape on his cock was the woman's fingernails as she'd rubbed her clit.

"On your back," Pete says, eager to watch Beth's face as they fuck. He also wants to see her big jugs wobble and shake from his superior position above her. Beth pants and gasps but collapses onto her side before rolling onto her back. Pete grabs her shins and, with the smooth texture of Beth's stockings under his palms, arranges the woman's legs so that her knees are folded and pressed up almost to her shoulders, her thighs wide. With Beth's pussy at his mercy, Pete slides into her and gasps. "I could do this forever, Mrs Philips," he sighs. "I'd never get sick of doing this to you."

"Do it to me now, Peter," Beth replies as she begins to move beneath her lover. "We can fuck again later, but I have to get back to work soon." She shuffles up onto her elbows and tilts her face up to Pete's. "Kiss me while we fuck, baby," the woman moans, her eyes rolling when Pete thrusts particularly deep. "Kiss me and fuck my pussy. I can feel you deep -- so, so deep inside me."

"Oh, Mrs Philips, you're so lovely. You're amazing. I love your body." Pete is panting the words and licking his lips between sentences. His eyes move from Beth's pleasure-contorted face to her tits and down to her stomach as it tenses with effort. He looks further down to where Beth's labia, tacky and glistening with a cocktail of their bodily fluids cling to his equally smeared shaft on the outstroke.

They kiss, Beth's tongue sliding over Pete's as the couple both moan and pant, their breaths mingling.

"I'm going to cum, Mrs Philips," Pete groans after their lips part with a wet smacking sound.

Beth, still resting on her elbows, looks up at her lover, her legs wide to receive him. Her face is twisted in a grimace of what appears to be agony, but which is simply a contorted expression of undiluted pleasure. "I'm going to cum with you," the woman grunts. Her climax hits her and Beth's thighs begin to judder. Her stomach tenses and the groans burst out of her before she wails and pants, the joy bursting in her chest when she feels Pete's cock pulse inside her body. Beth knows that he's filling her with semen, and regardless of what she'd said about him wearing a condom, she knew she'd smile to herself every time she caught a waft of sex from between her legs as she sits in another dreary interview that afternoon. "Fill my pussy with cum, Peter," Beth sighs as she lets herself go and her orgasm takes her.

***

Pete waits in Beth's office for the afternoon. He isn't bored at all since he can surf the web, catch up on emails and also search for a job on her computer. In the afternoon Beth comes for him and they go to her flat where, after a simple meal of baguettes and cheese and a bottle of Rioja, Beth leans across the table to kiss the young man's mouth.

"Come to my bedroom and we can fuck," she murmurs.

Pete grins and resolves to apply for the trainee management job again in six months time. Until then he's happy enough playing kinky games with Beth.

12