All Comments on 'Interview with Judy And Son'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More interviews...please!

I am looking forward to hearing from more professionaol Mother-Fuckers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
brilliantly original is what I have to say

20 year old Marty, aka Carrot Top, is a pretty ordinary kid, except that from time to time he gives his mother a lackadaisical fuck. It's not because he's a great lover, it's because his mother Judy is a slut, and her cunt is always open to all comers. Their lives are changed when two men visit them, an interviewer and a camera man, who are researchers into the delightful subject of motherfucking. (HeyAll is the world's expert on that subject, of course.) Naturally, they both fuck Judy, but the interviewer goes further. He's irritated or maybe disappointed at Marty's poor performance, not at all worthy of a true motherfucker. So he gives the boy a pep talk. "That is your mother's pussy - the one you came out of," he tells him. Marty's energized, his young cock is real hard now, and Judy's more than ready for a rematch. The boy slides his cock up the cunt he came out of 20 years before and goes to town. The interviewer is joyful. "Fuck her Carrot Top! Fuck your mother's pussy!" he yells. That's exactly what the kid does, and he does a superb job. He ends up blowing his young balls up inside his mom, shooting her a huge dose of creamy semen. Ever the slut, Judy invites the researchers for another fuck. But wait. Her son lays down the law: '"I think you have been more than generous with these two guys!" Marty complained, refusing to move from between his mother's legs."' From now on his mother's warm wet twat belongs to him alone and to his hard young cock. The boy has become a man.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
they are conducting a study?

of what?

and for whom?

it seems more like a road trip to see how many times they can get sloppy seconds and thirds

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another little different twist than usual

You can't satisfy everyone. Don't try. No one on this site is going to win a Pulitzer prize for their writing. Thanks for the story and please keep writing.

Warren

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.