Intimacy with Songbird Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,107 Followers

After much time of kissing, and above the waist pettng, during which Bobby lost his shirts, Laura untangled herself and stood. She removed her skirt, leaving her with only her panties on.

Bobby reached to pull her closer and planted his face into her flat belly. He gripped her buttocks a few long moments before slipping his fingers into the elastic waistband, pulling her panties down, helping them off.

Laura watched Bobby nose her mound for long moments, before dropping to her knees, fumbling with his belt and dragging his pants, both pair, off, tossing them to the wall.

She took his rigid cock into her left hand and stroked it slowly with a firm grip, making the domed head expand on the downward stroke. I knew it was coming, but is still surprised when she put the head of his cock into her mouth.

She sucked on it for a few minutes. She gathered her hair and pulled it clear, glancing in my direction.

She then stood and began a lap dance, sticking her ass into Bobby's face. He rubbed his face into her ass, kissing and nibbling.

She turned and straddled him and my mind screamed "not yet".

Her intentions, thank heavens, were the same as mine and she allowed Bobby to hold his cock erect and rub the tip of his cock against her pussy, but kept it out of harms way for the present. She looked in my direction. Her face was unreadable.

She turned to face me. After a bit of finagling, an arm wrapped around Bobby's neck, the other behind her on the sofa back, supporting her weight, her ass was hanging suspended over Bobby's crotch. Her right foot and leg crossing over Bobby thighs - the left foot outstretched on the floor supporting her.

My view of her pussy was unobstructed, as was Bobby's cock as he smeared his shaft against her vagina.

With her head held back, her mouth my opened, Laura's moans were almost continuous.

I caught Bobby smiling at me as his head motioned to his cock, the head poking at Laura's hole, the head disappearing into her bush tauntingly at times - or had the domed head actually disappeared into her hole.

My heart raced with anticipation. Finally, he pushed half of his shaft into her, causing her to moan differently with the knowledge of his cock entering her. She looked down. Her right hand reached down to rub his shaft - pulling it loose - to scrub her pussy with it. Then, I saw reinsert the head and push ass down onto his whole length. Time and time again, she lifted her ass, withdrawing his cock from her, receiving from him a bit more rubbing and scrubbing, only to drop her ass onto his cock once more. A number of times she achieved total penetration. I stared in awe at the action before my eyes. In my eyes, Laura had never been more sensuous are lovely.

When had I taken my cock out - stroking it?

Foreplay was over. My wife and Bobby were fully engaged. It had only taken 10 or 12 minutes. Laura was experiencing a cock other than mine. I found it erotic to no end! She had repositioned herself to straddle his thighs, as Bobby pushed into her.

Laura finally lifted off of him and stood.

"Let's go to the bedroom." She said to Bobby offering her hand. "You." She directed the words at me. "Check the doors and cut off the lights, my dearest."

With my hands on the arms of the chair, my cock hanging out of my pants, I watched them depart the den.

After checking the doors and switching off the lights, I made my way to our bedroom. I suppose, I expected to find them there, but Laura, in her wisdom, had taken him to the guest room.

I found them there in the guest room. Bobby was fucking her with abandonment. My wife's legs were stretched wide, her feet high in the air unsupported, her arms loosely around his neck. Her pain medication apparently was working well.

Laura was grunting and moaning under the lustful fucking.

I watched the action for long minutes, sitting in a chair, again stroking my cock.

Bobby slowed and pulled out of her. He noticed sitting there but continued his positioning of the two of them, warning her to ride his cock.

Laura ignored me and responded to his desire with her own desire. Her ass was soon moving in a reciprocal motion about his cock. Bobby squeezed and fondled her breast.

Laura lowered her torso onto his chest and I had an excellent view of their coupling, his cock stroking in and out of her dark, furred pussy.

I suppose, following Laura, they both became still. Bobby's cock, I could see, was firmly planted inside of her pussy.

"I need to rest a moment." Laura sighed. She was breathing heavily.

"You all right Laura?" I queried.

"Yes." She answered. "You were right, Alex. This was a good idea and you picked well. Bobby has a magnificent cock, and no offense, the stamina to go with it. He's wearing my ass out."

"No offense taken, my dear lady." I offered.

"I really need to rest young man." Laura said to Bobby. "Show me how much you appreciate this old lady's pussy."

With those words, Laura lifted off of Bobby and rolled to her back.

Bobby took position between her legs, her ass lifted as he pushed his hands under her buttocks and she moaned a satisfying sigh as Bobby put his mouth to her pussy.

As I knew she would, Laura moaned in orgasm in just a few long minutes.

With telling exhaustion, she swung her legs over Bobby's head and brought herself to a tight kneeling position, offering her ass to the boy.

Body wasted little time rising to his knees, moving in behind her and guided his cock into her pussy.

He showed his compassion by stroking into her slowly but determinedly. One could tell he was on his way up the ladder. So was I.

Long, long minutes pasted.

"Alex! I'm getting close. What do I do here?" Bobby queried.

I knew his reference but it was not my call.

"Laura?" I queried.

"Don't you dare put that thing out of me." She moaned. "I want every damn drop!" And in short order Laura began her banter. "Give it to me! I love your cock! It's so fucking thick. Deep! Push it deep!" Her breath was labored but her desire fresh. "Oh goddd, come in me.

"Here it comes baby!" The youthful Bobby said without labored breath but determined words. "Oh Yeah! Good pussy! Real good pussy!"

Bobby shoved his cock deep, indicating he was ejaculating. He then pulled slowly out of her.

"Sweet, sweet Jesus." Laura moaned, as she stretched out her body and lay still. "Did you come Alex?"

"Oh yes!" I assured her.

"You two boys go wash up." Laura directed. "I won't be saying goodbye Bobby. Have a safe trip back home and thank you. I'm going to lay here for a while Alex."

I showed Bobby to the full bathroom down the hall. I returned to the guest bathroom which contained the essentials and a shower. When I came out of the shower I stood studying my naked wife, checking her breathing. She was fast asleep. I stroked her left buttock as I moved away.

I redressed and found Bobby putting his clothes on in the den. It took 10 minutes to get him out the door. He spent those 10 minutes praising Laura and telling me what a lucky man I was. I assured him that I knew that.

I was sitting at the kitchen table when Laura walked into the kitchen close to 1 o'clock a.m.. She will still nude. I watched her retrieve a bottle of water from the refrigerator. She stood with her back towards me with one hand on the counter. she tipped the bottle and drank half the bottle. She held one leg straight - the one leg bent slightly. Her ass was prominent enough to make my crotch twitch.

"Did you two part on admirable terms?"

"Of course. He spent about 10 minutes praising you. How are you feeling?"

"Well, I'm standing in my kitchen bare-assed, I feel like I have been beat with a bat." She began, then took a step back and looked down. "I have another man's semen runningt down my thigh and my pussy is sore. I'm too old for this kind of frolicking."

A few moments passed.

"With that said, I thank you." She continued. "But, don't think for a minute since you dragged me down to your level that I am going to be okay with you continuing to fuck Erin, if that's what you're thinking. I promised to be better to you. I promise. Now, I'm going to take a quick shower. I want you to come to bed and hold me."

"I was not thinking that in all. I told you it was over."

Laura finished her water and walked over to me, standing behind me. She kissed me on the head.

I gave Laura about 25 minutes and found her in bed already. I undressed and joined her under the covers, spooning in behind her and, surprisingly, finding her nude. Fortunately, I always slept in my birthday suit.

"If you still have it in you, and you're not in a real hurry to mark your territory, I think I would like a few minutes."

I had it in me!

It took two more days to get Erin on the phone. I told her what had happened with my wife and Mark. She began crying hysterically and it took many minutes to calm her down. I wanted to talk to her face-to-face before uttering the words "it's over".

She would only agree to meet at the motel. I should have known better but we scheduled it for Saturday. I told Laura I was golfing.

We met at the motel. Erin was wearing dark blue, ass hugging jeans and white blouse with red 2 inch high shoes. She looked especially scrumptious.

She told me her mother had not told her what had happened but she had not heard a word from Mark about anything. Other than acting a little odd, all was well at home. They had even had sexual intercourse Thursday night.

I told her all I knew. Mark had probably threatened her mother to remain quiet. She was between a rock and a hard place. I reminded her that Mark said he would change. But, irregardless, my wife now new and things had to end.

Erin cried some more and I held her tight, comforting her. I thought everything was going rather well. She excused herself to dab her eyes dry and appeared reconciled to our fate.

"How do you think I look?" She asked, when I thought we were finished talking and ready to leave.

"Ravishing as usual." I returned with a smile. "But it's over young lady."

"It's over when we walked out of this room." She said determinedly. "Crisis makes be horny. Haven't you ever heard of goodbye sex?"

We undressed each other double-time and were quickly on the bed fucking, her on top straddling me. She was moaning and seemed to be in such a frenzied state, I laid there squeezing and playing with her breast and nipples until she wore herself down.

She collapsed, chest to chest, but I continued to pump slowly inside of her.

"I'm going to fuck myself to death if you don't do something about it."

I took the cue and rolled Erin to her back, letting her get comfortable with the pillows, before putting my face into her most deletable pussy.

I know how to hold off an orgasm when giving oral. I soon had Erin pulling my hair and beating on my shoulders, her ass moving in a frenzied manner.

Erin's orgasm seemed to strike like a lightning bolt and lasted the longest I could remember. As she relaxed, I continued, but concentrated on her clit. In less than four minutes, she moaned in orgasm begin. I did not relent but continued a variety of movements around her clit with my tongue until her third orgasm swept over her. My face was drenched with her juices.

She accepted me between her legs, kissing passionately, and placed my cock to her. I shoved hard into her - on purpose. I heard the yelp I expected with no complaint from her.

I proceeded to lose myself between the legs of the lovely and precious Erin - desired as a young 20-year-old girl - now totally immersed in fucking the 37-year-old woman. Her moans were music to my ears. A songbird indeed.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,107 Followers
12