All Comments on 'Into the Abyss'

by amazingrace1128

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
monicar3monicar3over 12 years ago
HOT!!!

WOW!! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
An excellent story ...

... I can hardly wait for more! Do continue with this well-written, hot and sexy 5 * tale!

Thank you for a great read.

phoebelenphoebelenover 12 years ago
Super hot

Please... more... soon

verbicideverbicideover 12 years ago
Nicely written

Well done, but just once I'd like to encounter someone involved in the D/S S/M scene who was more clever with their Dante Aligheri references. After all, despite the pain inflicted, the point is not "punishment" in the biblical sense. So, wouldn't it be more clever to have the members nickname the club "Paradiso" after the third book of the trilogy? Even nicknaming it "Purgatorio" after book 2 would be less predictable, and either option would be more accurate.

Gave the story 5 stars though. It was entertaining and erotic.

medievalfantasywritermedievalfantasywriterover 12 years ago
Punctuation

It sounds like a highly intriguing story, but the mixed up quotation marks, commas, and periods are confusing as hell and distract from the story. You forget too often to close the quotation marks at the end, before narrative things like 'he said'. If a person asks a question, put the question mark after the last word they speak: ["Do you want more?" he asked.] rather than "Do you want more, he asked?

Otherwise, very engaging.

sub_peachiessub_peachiesover 12 years ago
Love it

Love it, I'm looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
O.o

Now why can't something like this happen to me?!!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this series is stunning , one big problem .. it's an unfinished story

one of the most enthralling tales in this genre .

Really worth the time to read it.

just be aware you will be melancholy when you reach the end of chapter 07.

i figured maybe this was a teaser , and it had gone on to be published.

sadly the story title & author tag are an impossible search on internet.

if anyone knows of this work being published under a diferent title , please add the info in a comment.

xxxhugsxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous