All Comments on 'Into the Arms of True Love'

by eroticpen69

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
More please

Is there any more will there be an ending to scott and sue or janet i would like to read the end of this story i give you a score 500 .

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
It was "GREAT"

I do wish that you had finished up with how they handled the jerk husband, maybe later huh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WOW I AM IMPRESSED!!!

My God, you simply MUST finish this story. IT would be so CRUEL to leave us hanging in suspence about what happens with the two women, and the revenge of asswipe. I hope that they involve the "blackmailed secratary" in the R.E.V.E.N.G.E of ASSWIPE. His helpers need taken care of too, and ANYONE that he hase involved in this scheme..

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sweet

cant wait for the follow up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Don't get me wrong, it's good...

... but some of it's just a bit... iffy. The anal rape sequence just slows it right down; you should've just had Sue and Janet have a nice meal out, then back to Sue's place for (slightly) drunken lesbian sex, then get revenge on that two-timing bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It was alright ..

You repeated stuff a lot. Like the girls sentances started with 'look', "Look so and so", "Look, sue ..", etc.

It really didn't grab me either. Eh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not too bad

I think Janet and sue's seduction should have come later than it did. She was raped and I think it should have taken more time to get over that. OPther than that, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You lost me...

When the anal rape and beating wasn't reported to the police, that's where I stopped. I just scanned down to the rest to see if they had sex, and they did, which didn't make sense. It was not a matter of teaching Scott a lesson. It was about having him arrested as a rapist and abuser. You described a very brutal rape, and then the two women fuck. If this is your attitude towards rape, it's sad, sad, sad.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
weeee man bashing

all men are evil and women my suffer under there yoke...so cant have love with out making the guy the bad guy.Over the top super villain evil husband,but you spell well.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Still one of my favorite stories!

I keep coming back to this one, because it is so good! Thank you for sharing it with us!

MaonaighMaonaighabout 7 years ago
Not very plausible

Domestic rape and beating is a serious crime in most western countries---so why didn't either of these women think of calling the police? Instead it was straight into the shower, washing away the evidence, and then sex. Janet's actions struck me as being totally insensitive---most women would be more concerned with helping a rape victim, not shagging her almost immediately. Sorry, but most of the story was implausible.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 7 years ago
if you analize this it has faults but

when you read it as a erotic tale of two people meeting and having a long waited sexual encounter, it is very good. it didn't quite get me off, but I enjoyed it a lot.

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerabout 4 years ago
wonderful

This is a very well written story and well told and I hope the next story is where Scott gets his come upperence thank you for such a story of this guy doing what he did to both the women .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A perfect example of a man hater story - regardless of the (sex or gender of this person).

You try and pass off Janet as this Amazonian hero but she is a worse person than Scott. Janet destroys the evidence of Sue's rape and then seduces her into having sex with her - what a sociopath.

Probably one of the worst stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree Wholeheartedly with Foxyfowler. I Too would like a sequel to this. with Scott getting his come-uppanance with Scott's secretary backing them up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Into the arms of true love

When is part 2 coming

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous