Into the Arms of True Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet came back in to the bathroom carrying Sue's bag with her shampoo and conditioner as well as her other items. Janet then took Sue's arm and pulled her up. "Now, let's get you into that shower and in no time you'll be feeling better.

Sue stood up and was amazed at how well Janet's body was formed. Her muscle tone was beautiful and she seemed to move like a black panther. Her breasts were medium sized firm and her nipples were sticking out. Sue had seen Janet's body in the showers at the gym but not this close and she wanted to reach out and touch it. She found herself forgetting about last night instead she was focusing on Janet's body and enjoying Janet's firm hands leading her into the shower.

Janet was excited at the thought of sharing a shower with Sue. She had had a secret crush on the blonde ever since they met and now here she was going to take a shower with Sue. She calmed herself down and realized that Sue was vulnerable right now and even thought Janet wanted to seduce Sue she also wanted to make sure that Sue was willing. "Okay girl, step under that water and let's wash that hair of yours first."

Sue stepped under the hot water and let out a sigh as it washed over her sore body. She felt as if the water was washing away any remnants of last night away. Sue felt Janet's firm hands going through her blonde hair making sure it was wet. She opened her eyes and turned her head to see Janet reach over and get Sue's shampoo. Sue was becoming aroused standing this close to Janet's ebony body and feeling Janet's firm hands begin to wash her hair. For the last couple of years Sue had been keeping her desires for Janet hidden away inside of her but she was beginning to let those desires come slipping out of her and if Janet stayed any longer she knew that she would give in to those desires. "Look I can wash myself..."

Janet stopped Sue as she poured some shampoo into her hands, "Look Sue, just relax and enjoy it, okay? I'm not going to try any moves on you. I really don't want you to fall." Janet then reached up and began lathering the shampoo into Sue's hair. Janet worked it in slowly making sure not to pull Sue's hair.

Sue let out a sigh as Janet's firm hands worked the shampoo in to her hair. She put her arms out in front of her leaning on the wall for support and tilted her head back towards Janet.

Janet noticed that Sue's bottom had bruises on it. "So, what happened last night? Do you want to talk about it?"

Sue let out a sigh and said, "Well the condensed version is that he jumped me last night, slapped my bottom until it hurt really bad and then raped in my ass as well. This morning before he left he came in slapped my ass some more for a few minutes until it was stinging and told me that it was to bad he had to go to work or he would have fucked my ass again. He was planning to leave me tied up all week until he got back from a conference."

Janet let out a soft whistle. "Wow! What a jerk!"

"Well, he also told me that he had been screwing his secretary for over two years and next weekend he was going to bring her over and all three of us were going to do my submissive training." Sue said with disgust in her voice. "So that I could be the wife that stays at home and waits for him to come home and do whatever he wants me to do which included servicing other people."

Janet felt her anger boiling up inside of her. Scott had no right to be that mean to Sue and obviously was going to need to be taught a lesson. "Okay Sue, let's rinse out the shampoo and I'll put some conditioner in your hair."

While Janet rinsed Sue's hair, Sue spoke up, "You were right about him cheating on me and becoming abusive. I just can't believe that he changed in to that type of guy." Sue felt the tears forming her eyes. "He was so nice to me after we got married and I thought he was a real Prince."

Janet finished putting conditioner in Sue's hair. "Look it sounds like he had everyone fooled and that's they way his type works. Makes everything look like everything is normal on the surface but, underneath they're waiting to be real assholes. We'll get even with him but, for right now I want you to forget about the asshole and let's finish washing you up. I have the perfect solution to help you relax." Janet finished with the conditioner and had Janet rinse again.

"What would that be?" Sue asked while regaining her composure.

"First, I'm going to wash you up and then while you're rinsing off, I'm going to get the bedroom ready to give you a full body massage. After all that you and I can have a glass wine." Janet said grabbing the bar of soap and lathering it up in her hands.

Sue didn't know what to say for a moment but then said, "Okay I guess that sounds good."

"Trust me girl, when I get done giving you that massage you are going to feel relaxed and you will have forgotten all about that asshole of a husband." Janet said as she began applying the soap to Sue's back. She worked her hands up and over Sue's shoulders stopping short of her breasts. Janet brought her hands down Sue's back until she finished at Sue's ass soaping it up with slow deliberate caressing.

Sue let out a sigh as she felt Janet's firm hands working down her back and over her ass. Her hands felt gentler but yet firmer than Scott's and it felt nice. She inadvertently pushed her ass towards Janet's hands.

Janet felt Sue push her ass towards her and sensed that Sue was ready to be seduced. Janet slowly squatted down and let her hands move slowly down Sue's long, muscular legs. She heard Sue let out a soft moan and she worked the soap up down Sue's legs. Janet could feel herself becoming aroused at the thought of finally getting Sue in to bed and a chance to taste her. She stood up slowly letting her hands lather as well as caress Sue's legs, then over Sue's smooth, firm ass, and then up her back. She heard Sue let out a moan and press her body into hers.

Sue was in heaven as she felt Janet's hands caressing her body. It was so different from the hard hands and rough sex from Scott. Janet was playing her body like a concert violinist played a violin. Sue wanted more and she was ready.

Janet leaned her body against Sue's body and reached around to lather up Sue's breasts. She already could feel the hard nipples that were standing out. After a few minutes Janet let her hand stray down between Sue's legs and began to soap it up.

Sue let out a load moan and leaned back into Janet more. "Oh god Janet, your hands feel so good."

Janet smiled and stood there while the warm water washed over their bodies. "Sue, I want to make love to you like you've never been made love to before."

"Janet, I'm all yours." Sue let out in a moan.

Janet gave Sue a small kiss on her neck and then turned Sue around to face her. "Okay girl, I want you to finish rinsing off while I go get the bedroom ready but before I go I want to do this." Janet wrapped her arms around Sue and pulled her close letting their nude bodies rub against each other. Janet kissed Sue passionately letting her tongue snake its way into Sue's mouth. She felt Sue tighten her grip and moan loudly. Janet broke the kiss and then stepped out of the shower to dry off. She was on fire from the shower and had wanted to take Sue right there. The whole moment seemed like a dream and had to pinch herself to realize that it was happening for real.

Janet walked in to the bedroom and pulled the covers back and made sure the curtains were closed. She put on some soft jazz and wished that she had time to put some candles out but she would do that at another time. Walking over to her dresser she reached in for her bag of toys that she used when she really wanted to send a woman off the deep end of ecstasy. She set the bag down near the bed and looked around. She put her hands on her hips and realized that this would have to do, later she could get really romantic with Sue. Right now she just wanted Sue.

Sue hadn't felt so sexy in a long time and the feeling of Janet's hands caressing her body had ignited passions that had been keeping suppressed and she was on fire sexually from the kiss and feeling Janet's body against hers. She let her hands caress her breasts and then worked them lower as she remembered the feeling of Janet's hands. Letting her hands slide between her legs she began rubbing her pussy while letting her fingers slide into her soaked pussy. Sue's lost control of her sexually desires as the passions of desire burned out of control. Stepping out from under the water and leaning against the shower wall she let the thought of Janet's naked ebony body fuel her erotic fire and she could feel the orgasm beginning to build. She pumped her fingers faster and let out a loud moan.

"Oh God!" Sue almost screamed as the orgasm hit her. She felt her legs become rubber and then feeling herself sliding down to the floor of the shower. She was breathing hard as she sat on the floor, trying to regain her composure.

Janet stood at the door to the shower looking at the crumpled Sue on the floor. She had caught Sue as she finger fucked herself to an orgasm. It had been a very beautiful sight and had aroused her. "Come on girl, let's go to bed and let me take you to the moon." Janet leaned over and helped Sue stand up and then step out of the shower. Janet dried Sue off then led her into the bedroom where she helped Sue lay down on the bed.

Sue had recovered from her orgasm in the shower and looked at Janet's sexy body. "Janet I want you to make love to me. Show me how another woman can please another one."

Janet slid on to the bed next to Sue and started kissing her softly on the lips. It was taking all of Janet's self control to keep from gobbling Sue up. She wanted this to be special for Sue as well as enjoying every minute of it. She let her hands slide over Sue's breasts and hard nipples. "Girl, I would be honored to show you how another woman can please that sexy bodies of yours." Janet whispered sexily.

Sue was becoming aroused again as she felt Janet's soft lips kissing hers as well as Janet's hands caressing her breasts. She arched her breasts in to Janet's hands, then let her arms wrap around Janet's body and pulled her closer. The feeling of Janet's hard firm body pressed against her was arousing Sue even more.

Janet slid on top of Sue and began kissing more passionately and grinding her pussy against Sue's. The musky smell of sex was in the air as the two women rubbed against each other letting their bodies absorb the erotic sensation that seemed to be passing between them. Janet broke the kiss and propped herself up using her strong arms. She saw the flushed look on Sue's face and heard her heavy breathing. "I've always wanted you from the first day we met and if this is a dream don't you dare wake me up." Janet lowered her head and began kissing softly down Sue's neck and towards her breasts. She paused and let her tongue circle Sue's nipples.

Sue was in heaven as she felt Janet's tongue swirl around her nipples. "Oh god Janet! I want you to ravish me!" She let her hands rub Janet's smooth back and marveled at how erotic it felt caressing another woman's body.

Janet slid further down towards Sue's wet pussy. She could feel the wetness seeping from Sue as well as the aroma. She lightly kissed around Sue's bellybutton alternated with her tongue taking small licks. Soon Janet was down at Sue's wet pussy and she spread the lips apart and marveled at the wetness. Janet let here tongue circle Sue's pussy and then bury itself inside of it. Janet let her hands cup Sue's ass while she assaulted Sue's pussy.

Sue felt Janet's face bury itself between her legs and she let out a loud moan. Sue felt Janet's tongue to begin lapping at her clit and around the edges of her pussy. She could feel the orgasm building up and put her hands on Janet's head and pushed it into her pussy. "Don't stop! Keep licking!"

Janet sucked up the juices that seemed to be pouring from Sue. She had never experienced a woman getting this wet before, which made her even hotter. She licked up the juices and buried her tongue as deep as she could inside of Sue.

Sue had the orgasm slam into her body like a freight train. She arched her back and let out a scream. She had never experienced an orgasm like this. She locked her legs around Janet's head and her hands grabbed the sheets.

Janet felt Sue's legs lock around her head holding it in place over Sue's pussy. She greedily licked and sucked up the wet juices. Finally after about a minute she felt Sue loosen her legs around her head. Janet lifted her head up and looked at Sue's face to see her staring wide-eyed and flushed in the face. Sue was panting trying to get her breathing back. Janet slid up next to Sue pulled her into her arms. Janet kissed Sue Softly on the lips and felt Sue's heart still beating. "I would say that you enjoyed that girl." Janet whispered into Sue's ear.

Sue took a deep breath to slow down her breathing and regain her composure. She had never experienced an orgasm of that magnitude. "I don't know what happen but when you began to wash me in the shower I became so aroused and then going to bed here and continuing feeling your body against mine..... God! That was heaven!" Sue let out with a soft sigh.

Janet smiled and pulled Sue closer. "Girl I have been craving your body from the very first day we met and before I go any further I want you to know that I hope I didn't take advantage of the situation."

Sue rolled over to face Janet, "Listen after what Scott did to me last night I don't think that there is any man alive on this planet that I'll let touch me again. However, ever since you told me that you were a lesbian I've had a secret crush on you. I've secretly wanted to know what it would be like to touch that beautiful body of yours and now I'm getting the chance." Sue leaned over kissed Janet on the lips, tasting her own juices on Janet's lips. Sue then rolled on top of Janet and pushed herself up using her arms and looked down at Janet's ebony body glistening with sweat. "Now that you've had a taste of me, I want to taste you now."

With that Sue leaned down and began making small kisses on Janet's neck and then sliding down to her firm breasts. Sue remembered how it felt when Janet had made love to her so, she let her tongue swirl around Janet's nipples while her hands caressed Janet's firm breasts. She felt Janet arch her back and let out a soft moan. Sue spent a few minutes loving Janet's breasts, enjoying the feeling and the taste of them.

Sue then slid further down to Janet's flat stomach and let her tongue swirl in Janet's belly button. Already she could smell Janet's wet pussy and the aroma aroused Sue to where she desperately wanted to bury her face in it and devour it but, she wanted to give Janet as much pleasure that Janet had given her. So, she slid down and for a moment took a long whiff of the aroma and then let her tongue circle around the edges of Janet's pussy.

Janet was on fire as she felt Sue slide down her body. "Are you sure you've never slept with another woman before?" Janet panted.

Sue looked up from between Janet's long legs and whispered sexily, "Janet, you are the first women I've ever had sex with and I want to give you the pleasure you gave me." Sue went back down and then started making small kisses down Janet's long, muscular legs. She wanted to feel and taste every inch of Janet's body before she made her come.

Janet saw that Sue went past her soaked pussy and moving slowly down her legs. Janet let out a loud moan as the sensation of Sue's lips working down her legs was something that she had never experienced before. There were many times she had done it to other lovers but had never had one do it to her. It was driving her crazy sexually.

Sue ended at Janet's feet kissing the toes and sucking on each one. She heard Janet's breathing getting faster. "Okay lover, I want you to roll over so that I can kiss and feel that firm ass of yours." Sue was becoming an animal as she devoured more of Janet's firm body.

Janet let out a groan and knew that her orgasm was building up within her. She rolled over and exposing her ass to Sue. "Sue you are driving me crazy. Make me come!"

Sue smiled as she saw Janet's ass laying there. She began kissing up Janet's legs and then stopping at her ass. Sue let her hands caress the firm ass that she had wanted to touch ever since Janet had told her she was a lesbian. She leaned over and let her tongue make small circles on Janet's ass cheeks while her hands continued to caress them softly. She felt Janet push her ass towards Sue and let out a loud moan.

Janet couldn't believe that Sue was doing what she was doing. Sue acted like she had made love to other women before and knew what turned them on. "Oh god Sue, that feels so good."

Sue smiled to herself as she heard Janet's reaction and for a few more minutes she made gently love to Janet's firm ass. Sue could smell Janet's pussy and saw that it was almost like a water faucet turned on, soaking Janet's inner thighs. Sue could no longer wait. With her hands Sue helped Janet roll over on to her back. Sue then buried her face between Janet's legs taking in the aroma and lapping up the wetness.

Janet watched as Sue buried her face in her wet pussy. It was enough that as soon as she felt Sue's tongue lapping at her pussy she exploded with an orgasm she had never experienced before. "Oh Sue I'm commminnggggg!"

Sue felt Janet's orgasm hit and that seemed to release more of Janet's juices. Sue lapped up as much of the juices as she could while smearing the juices all over face. Sue continued to lick as Janet locked her strong thighs around Sue's head.

Just as the first orgasm began to subside, Janet felt another one hit her. "Oh god Sue! Your making me come again!" Janet grabbed the sheets with her hands as the second orgasm slammed her. "Oh god girl, you are hot!"

Sue finished licking up the juices around Janet's pussy and then slid up next to Janet and kissed her softly on the lips. "Well, do you think I did okay my first time?" Sue said in a whisper.

Janet looked at Sue while her breathing was beginning to return to normal. "Sue, I've never felt so satisfied by another woman before. I want you to know that you're welcome to stay here as long as you want and that you will always have open arms here for you."

Sue looked at Janet, "You sound as if I'm going to leave you."

"Well this business with Scott is going to get a little heavy and if you need to get away from him for a while then I understand." Janet said softly trying to avoid looking into Sue's eyes.

Sue looked at Janet and realized what she meant. "Look Janet, you gave me the courage to stand up to Scott and if you don't mind I want to stay. I've found someone that loves for me the person as well as my body."

Janet felt tears forming in her eyes as she heard Sue talk. She had fallen in love with Sue from the very first time they had met and now she was getting a chance to show her love. "Sue, you can stay forever if you like. I promise that together we'll teach Scott a lesson." Janet pulled Sue close and kissed her.

Both women snuggled together enjoying each other while Janet was already forming a plan to get even with Scott.