Into the Attic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, but can I grab some cereal first?" I replied.

"That sounds good," he said.

We both wolfed down a bowl of cereal, and then we headed out to my dad's truck. It was a good thing I was along to help; that insulation was bulky. It was also a good thing we got started early. The attic was actually comfortable when we climbed up there and began removing the old insulation.

I managed to talk my dad into letting me pull the insulation out and then I tossed it down to him. He carried it outside and piled it up next to the truck. The new insulation was in long rolls. We manhandled those up the ladder, and then I rolled them out and my dad cut the ends to the correct length. He never saw the cameras, and the new insulation was all installed before my mom and sisters woke up.

After we disposed of the old insulation at the dump, dad took me to the Waffle House for a late breakfast. It was weird; he talked to me like I was one of the guys from work. We got home after that to find that Mom and my sisters were up. They had not been up long, from the look of them. All three were bleary-eyed and they wore what they had worn to sleep—well, except Hope, I would imagine. She had likely pulled those pajamas on after she woke up.

Dad and I needed to shower. We had bits of that fiberglass insulation on our sleeves and pant legs, and we didn't want to get that all over the place. I was surprised when Dad suggested we just strip in the laundry room and wash those clothes separately. I was embarrassed to walk past my mom and sisters naked, with my hands covering my crotch. I hustled into the bathroom and showered quickly. I dried and wrapped the towel around my waist, shaking my head at my reflection in the mirror. I couldn't believe I had done that.

I rejoined my family at the dining room table, once again dressed in workout shorts and a tank top. My dad had just taken his first sip of coffee when my mom cleared her throat.

"What was that all about?" she asked.

I couldn't help myself.

"Oh, Dad and I have been toying with the idea of casual nudity around the house," I drawled.

Dad choked on his coffee. When he saw the saucer-wide eyes of mom and my sisters, he laughed uncontrollably. When he finally caught his breath, he shook his head and grinned at me.

"Damn, that was funny, Daniel."

He turned to my mom, then.

"No, not really," he said, "We got up early and tore out the old insulation and put in the new stuff. We had fiberglass fibers all over us, so we just threw those clothes in the wash by themselves. That was my idea."

He turned back to me.

"Sorry if that embarrassed you."

I shrugged, acting like it was no big deal. I couldn't help but notice that my mother looked aroused at the prospect of me and dad walking around naked. I stretched my arms above my head and yawned.

"I think I'm going to go back to bed," I said, "I would probably have slept in, but I forgot to change the alarm before I went to bed last night."

"Go right ahead," my dad said, "You've earned it."

* * *

My hands shook as I fired up my laptop. I was so excited that I wasn't even sure where to start. When the video feeds came up, I decided to rewind them all from that point backward to see if there was anything interesting from this morning. I wasn't keen on keeping video of my mom and sisters going to the bathroom. Before that, though, I had several hours of Hope lying naked in her bed. She had pushed her covers to the side and was illuminated by the bedside lamp. I saved that for later viewing.

Rewinding further, I was surprised to see my parents having sex. They had left the bathroom light on, and had really gone at it. When I reached the beginning of that, they were lying in bed talking for a while. I put my headphones on to hear what they were saying.

"Really?" my dad asked, clearly turned on, "He looked at your pussy?"

"Oh, yeah," my mother purred, "and you should have seen how hard he was."

She reached over and started stroking my dad's cock. I wondered if they were talking about me, but that was confirmed as soon as I thought it.

"Are you this turned on because you're thinking about our son fucking his mommy?" she asked him.

He just groaned, and I could see his dick throbbing in her hand. I was stroking my own dick as I listened. I had never even imagined my mother talking like this.

"You are, aren't you?" she continued, "You would just love to watch your son bend me over the kitchen counter, pull up the back of my robe, and fuck me, wouldn't you?"

She bent and sucked the head of his cock, but then her hair fell over her face and blocked my view. Dad groaned again, and then he grabbed her and flipped her over. They made a lot of noise while they fucked. I was surprised that I had never heard them having sex before.

They were all over the bed, so my view varied as they moved. I had a lousy view of that initial missionary sex, but when dad pulled her legs up over his shoulders and turned slightly, I could zoom in for a great close-up. I watched my dad's cock plunge in and out of my mother's pussy as if I were standing a foot away. After that, they both turned over and he took her from behind. I was looking at their faces and my mother's bouncing tits from that angle.

My dad got up and walked into the bathroom. I wondered what was going on—there was still a lot of sex time left to go. My mother slid off the bed, then bent over the side of the bed with her legs spread wide. I couldn't tell what my dad was doing with his back to me, until I heard my mother groan and my dad spread his legs. He was fucking her in the ass!

Once again, I was able to zoom in and catch it in glorious detail. I could see her empty pussy right below the thick shaft sliding in and out of that tight asshole. My mother's kinky talk was what put it over the top, though.

"Oh, Daniel!" she cried out, "What do you think you're doing? You can't fuck your mother like that! Oh! You dirty boy, fucking your own mother in her tight little ass! Do you like how that feels, baby? Do you like how mommy's ass squeezes your big dick?"

"Oh, fuck!" my dad gasped out.

"Are you going to come for me?" she continued, "Are you going to fill your mommy's tight ass with your hot cum?"

I barely managed to grab a tissue in time as my dick erupted. On the screen in front of me, my father was grunting and moaning as he filled my mother's ass with his own load. They weren't done yet, but I needed time to recuperate after that. I disposed of the messy tissue and rewound the video to the point that they first started talking in their bed. I saved it from that point until their light went off an hour and a half later.

I continued to backtrack, and Colleen and my parents were simultaneously showering before going to bed the night before. I didn't realize that my parents had showered together. They fooled around a bit as they washed each other, but that was apparently just warming them up for later in bed.

Colleen looked amazing as she showered. Her short, light-brown hair emphasized the sexy curve of her neck and made her firm breasts look even bigger. She wasn't shy about playing with her nipples, biting her lip each time she did. I didn't have a clear view of it, but she was clearly playing with her pussy as well.

I saved both of those clips, and rewound past my own shower to watch Hope. That was a little disappointing after everything else I had seen. She was brisk and businesslike as she washed her body, shampooed her hair, and got out. I did get a nice view of her ass as she bent over to wrap the smaller towel around her hair. She dried her body with the larger bath towel, wrapped it around her, and passed me on the way to her bedroom.

I decided not to keep that, and rewound further.

I was already so spoiled by the quality of my new viewing options that I didn't bother saving the quick view of my sisters undressing before their showers. There was a lot of movement in the doorways of my sisters' bedrooms as we walked back and forth to the garage. There was a long stretch of the bedrooms gradually lightening as the video rewound from night back to the afternoon. My dad showered, but I skipped past that.

My mother was naked in her bedroom for a few minutes before she picked out that revealing robe and put it on. She touched her breasts and pussy and moaned before wrapping the robe around her body and tying the belt.

It was a short clip, but I saved it anyway.

I also saved the brief clip of Colleen entering her room after her shower. She had dressed quickly, but she had sat on her bed and rubbed her pussy for a bit before that. Her breasts bounced around nicely, and her nipples looked delicious. Her pussy glistened as her fingers worked her clit roughly. I couldn't tell if she came or not before she got up and pulled her panties up her legs.

Before that, she showered. Unlike the shower from that morning, she had really rushed. I backed up to the beginning of that, and noticed that she had been staring out toward the living room before hurrying in to take her shower. She had been watching Hope sitting on my lap.

There was nothing on any of the cameras but empty rooms from that point forward until I once again hit the point that we got dressed before I left for school the day before. I returned to my saved video collection and stroked myself to another nice orgasm watching my parents fuck and talk dirty the night before. After that, I lay down and really did take a nap.

I was awakened by loud knocking on my bedroom door. It was my dad, and he was really pounding the door with his fist.

"Daniel, are you alright in there?" he bellowed.

I leapt from my bed and rushed to the door, unlocking and opening it. My dad looked relieved when he looked at me. I'm sure he could tell just by looking at me that I just woke up.

"Why did you lock your door?" he asked.

"Sorry," I replied groggily, "I didn't know I had."

I had locked the door on purpose before I started watching those videos, of course. I just didn't realize that I left it locked when I zonked out. I made a mental note that I needed to be more careful about that in the future.

* * *

I don't know what you would consider 'normal' or 'excessive' amounts of masturbation. I usually jacked off to orgasm four or five times a day, but it wasn't unusual for me to do it more than that when I had something inspiring to get me off. Now that I had these cameras installed, every night was like Christmas morning. I would open my laptop, excited to see what goodies I had in store. I was masturbating a lot, even by my standards.

Every day I had a fresh video of my sisters and my mother taking a shower. Colleen and my mom both masturbated in the shower regularly. Hope usually masturbated in her room, but she gave me some spectacular shows, writhing on her bed as her fingers worked over her juicy pussy.

When my school week resumed, I discovered that Colleen would use that dildo on herself in the mornings after everyone else had left. She would moan as she sucked on it, getting it nice and wet with her saliva before sliding it deep inside her pussy. Since she was alone in the house, she would really let loose, moaning loudly and muttering "fuck!" "Oh, yes!" and occasionally howling "I'm coming!" at the end.

As hot as those videos were, I still enjoyed the titillating views of all three sexy women when they dressed or undressed each day. I felt a thrill when I listened to Colleen talk on her phone with one of her friends from work, touching her pussy while they discussed a guy that had really turned them on.

My parents had sex two or three nights a week, and that was often in the dark. Even then, though, my mother's dirty talk was enough to get me off repeatedly. It was even better when they left the lights on, of course. It just wasn't that often.

I was doing well in my classes as the school year drew to a close, despite my distraction. I just didn't spend any time hanging out with my friends or trying to date anymore. I was too busy, with hours of new footage to review every day. It didn't register in my brain just what a recluse I had become until a few weeks had passed.

* * *

Hope was sitting on her bed when my mother walked into the room. She looked miserable. I had noticed that she looked increasingly unhappy lately, but I didn't know why.

"What's wrong, baby?" my mother asked, sitting next to her on the bed.

My mother wrapped her left arm around her shoulders and used her right hand to push her bangs out of her face. That comforting touch looked gentle and loving as I watched them.

"Oh, Mom," my sister replied, "I don't know what I did, but Daniel has been avoiding me for the past week. He never talks to me anymore, and...he doesn't even look at me like he used to."

I saw my mother's hand freeze with a lock of Hope's hair draped over her fingers.

"What do you mean?" she asked softly.

Hope looked up at her—and toward the camera—and bit her lip. She looked like she might cry.

"I know, it's wrong, but he used to make me feel so sexy. He never stared at me, like the guys at school do, but he was so cute. I loved that he would get—you know—turned on around me. Daniel was always so sweet and shy about it, and that just made it better for me. I felt like he couldn't help himself, and that just made me feel even sexier."

I could see my mother shiver at that, but doubted that Hope noticed. In the other camera, I could see that Mom's nipples were hard within her nightgown. She nodded at my sister, and resumed stroking her hair.

"I'm afraid I pushed it too far," Hope continued in a hoarse whisper, "I think it happened when I sat on his lap last week. I could feel that he was really hard, and I may have embarrassed him. I didn't mean to, Mom. I was just turned on, feeling how hard he was underneath me. I started kind of rocking in his lap, and it felt really nice."

She shook her head, and my mom had to clear her throat before she could speak clearly.

"Go on, dear," she urged, "It's alright. I totally understand."

Hope looked up at her face. "You do?" she asked.

"Well of course, dear," Mom replied, "I have enjoyed sitting in his lap the last few weeks, and for the same reason. Your brother is a very sexy young man, and it makes me feel sexy to feel his hard cock pressing up against me like that."

Over the past few weeks, I had heard my mother utter much filthier things, but Hope looked shocked to hear my mother use the word 'cock.'

"Isn't that...wrong, though?" she asked.

"Maybe," my mom replied thoughtfully, "I mean, what we have done—and Colleen has done it as much as we have—is really just harmless fun. It's not like any of us are having sex with Daniel."

"I think I wanted to, though," Hope admitted, "And I think he could tell. He's barely said anything to me since that night, Mom, and I think he hates me for doing that to him."

She did start to cry, then. Mom held her and rubbed her back as Hope sobbed into her chest.

I felt awful for her, and I felt like a heel. I hadn't realized just how much I had tuned out my family 'in the flesh' in exchange for watching them on my monitor. I put my mind to work, trying to figure out how I could ease my way back into their lives without letting on that I had overheard this conversation. My eyes snapped back to the screen, though, when my mother spoke again.

"Shh," she whispered, "It's alright, Hope. I completely understand. Even if you and Daniel were having sex, I would understand."

"You would?" Hope gasped in surprise, looking up at Mom's face.

"Well, of course, honey," she said, "After all, whenever I've sat in Daniel's lap and felt that thick, hard, dick, I have wondered what it would feel like if it somehow slipped inside me. Haven't you?"

Hope nodded guiltily and she bit her lip again. My mother looked incredibly aroused as she continued.

"And if something like that happened...well, it would be much more likely to happen again, wouldn't it? You and your brother are attractive young people. You're on the pill, so it's not like he would get you pregnant. I know, it's supposed to be wrong. I'm your mother and I certainly shouldn't encourage that sort of behavior. I'm just saying, if it did happen, I would still love you both and I wouldn't blame you one bit."

Fuck! I was rock hard again after hearing her say that! My dick was throbbing in my hand, and I could almost picture what she suggested. If I was sitting around in my boxer shorts when Hope sat on my lap, it would be easy for my erection to push out of the front of the boxers...

"Well, I guess we won't have to worry about it anyway," Hope answered sadly, "As much as he's been avoiding me lately, I'm sure nothing will happen. No matter how much I might want it to happen."

She shook her head then, looking a little embarrassed.

"Sorry, Mom," she murmured, "I didn't mean it like that. I just miss having him around, especially after the way he used to stick up for me and talk to me."

Mom's attention was piqued by that, and she sat up a bit.

"What do you mean 'he used to stick up for you'? Did something happen at school?"

"Um...well..." Hope looked uncomfortable as she tried to figure out what to say. "There was this one time, when an older boy wouldn't leave me alone...and Daniel stood up for me and ran the guy away. He was very brave. That boy was much bigger than him." She looked into my mother's eyes—and the camera, again—and my heart melted. "I think that was when I fell in love with Daniel."

My mother wrapped her in a comforting hug.

"Oh, sweetheart!" she said, "I had no idea." Then she leaned back. "When did that happen?"

I knew exactly when it happened, and yet I had still been clueless. I always assumed Hope was just that same sweet, naïve person I had always loved and fantasized about. The idea that she was in love with me and wanted me that way...it was enormous. I felt a sense of vertigo, as if my room and my world were spinning around me.

I had to do something. But what?

I shook slightly as I saved that conversation. I might want to listen to it again. I closed my laptop and stood up, pacing absentmindedly around my room as I thought about what I should do.

Everyone had noticed how much time I had been spending in my room, I realized. That was no good. I would have to start spending more time with my family, and my video viewing would have to be done after they had gone to sleep. Also, I realized, there were only two weeks of school left. Once summer began, I should have the house to myself for parts of the day for that.

I needed a cover story—a reason I had been so preoccupied in my room. I stopped pacing abruptly. Dammit! I was still in my room, still locked away from them. Impulsively, I flung my door open and ran my hands over my face before stalking through the house. I could pace and fume in the back yard. Once I stepped out that back door, the cool evening breeze helped clear my head immensely.

Really, why would a guy my age spend so much time locked away in his room, with his laptop? He could be consumed by porn and jacking off, but that would have taken hold of me years before if that were the case. He could be a dedicated online gamer. They all knew that wasn't my bag.

I stopped pacing in the grass when it hit me. It had to be a woman. An online correspondence that had consumed me utterly; it explained neatly why they wouldn't have heard me talking in my room—I would have been typing instead. I had read about such things. I would need to research it more, of course, but it would explain everything. Until I had the story perfectly researched, I would refuse to divulge anything. In the meantime, I needed to spend time with my family again.

I set my shoulders and marched back into the house. Nobody was in the dining room or living room at the moment, so I went through to the bathroom. I had to wait until Colleen exited before I could go in. I grimaced at her as we passed. She looked surprised to see me, and she stood there as I closed the door. I stood over the toilet and made myself pee a little bit, in case she was still standing outside the door.