Into the Attic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I stood in front of the mirror and washed my face. I looked at my reflection, and tried to work on the appropriate expression. I don't know if you have ever done that. I guess it would sound a little crazy to you if you've never done it. I went through a couple of 'sad' expressions. I thought it just made me look constipated or something. I looked like I was physically ill, instead of heartbroken. That would not do.

I closed my eyes, and involuntarily I pictured my sister looking at me with that heart-wrenching look on her face. I felt a lump form in my throat. I opened my eyes and looked in the mirror. That haunted face looking back at me was perfect. I was on the verge of genuine tears, and looked it.

The last thing I had wanted to do was hurt anyone. I watched my expression in the mirror as it changed. How would I look, when my mother asked me what was wrong? I shifted to a sad smile. Colleen wants to know if I am alright? That grateful smile and determined face would let her know I meant it when I didn't want to talk about it. What about when Hope asked me...anything? Shoot. I couldn't get that haunted look from my face when I thought about her.

I heard my father's voice in the living room, and my mother responding from the kitchen. We had eaten dinner a couple of hours earlier. I wasn't so out of it that I had been missing meals the past weeks. I felt prepared to face them all. I dried my face and walked out of the bathroom.

Everyone else was sitting in the living room, watching television.

"Hey," I said softly, "Mind if I join you?"

"Sure," "Of course," "Hey," they replied. They all looked surprised to see me. I walked around the couch and sat between my sisters, aware of just how sad my smile probably looked when I looked at each of them.

I mostly watched the show they had been watching. Whenever one of my family members would look at me, I would meet their gaze briefly before looking back at the screen. Nobody asked me anything. After the show, we all went to bed. I lay on my bed for two hours before getting up and quietly opening my laptop to begin my self-assigned homework.

It was surprisingly easy to find hundreds of chat rooms, bulletin boards, and forums where one could have the kind of online affair I had imagined. I found a few that I could follow right away, and I was able to figure out what the rules did and did not allow. After three or four hours, I felt confident that I could answer any questions with a reasonably accurate answer.

Now, all I had to do was create this anonymous woman. I stretched, realizing that I was really tired. I went to sleep and dreamed of a beautiful stranger who had captured my heart without ever existing.

* * *

I had school the next day, and I had really stayed up far too late. I was groggy and out of it when I got breakfast and dressed for school. I followed Hope out to her car and slid into the passenger seat as I had every school day for the past three years. I had taken her for granted all this time. I looked over at her and cleared my throat before breaking the silence.

"Hope," I said, "Can I ask you something?"

She turned her head sharply to me before returning her eyes to the traffic ahead.

"Sure, Daniel," she replied, "You can ask me anything."

"Have you been dating anyone lately?" I asked.

"No," she said slowly, dragging the word out for a second, "Why do you ask?"

I took a moment before answering. I wasn't quite sure how to broach this without it leading to a long conversation we just didn't have time for in the brief car ride.

"I was just wondering if you had a guy break your heart, lately," I said.

We stopped at a traffic signal, and she looked over at me. I knew what my expression had to be at that moment when her sad eyes met mine. Her expression changed abruptly when she saw the look on my face.

"What happened, Daniel?" she breathed.

I shook my head and forced a smile.

"We don't have time," I said. "Hope, I promise, I will tell you everything after school today. Okay?"

She nodded, and we continued on. I leaned over and hugged her impulsively before getting out of the car at my school.

"Thanks, Hope," I said.

I was surprised through the school day. A couple of girls I knew, and four more that I didn't really know at all, approached me and asked if I was alright. That was just unfathomable to me. How was it that this pathetic version of me drew so much attention? I had never been a popular guy at my school. These girls looked like they wanted to comfort me. They wanted...wow. I suddenly realized how those emo musicians got laid so much.

Still, I had no interest at that late point in starting up something with any of them. At the same time, I'm not an idiot. I got their phone numbers, just in case.

That afternoon, I waited in front of the school and marshaled my thoughts while I waited for my sister to arrive. She pulled up, and I smiled at her before sliding into the car. I leaned over and gave her a smooch on the cheek, knowing it was totally out of character for me.

"So, how was your day?" I asked.

That inane question caught her completely off guard.

"Um, it was okay, I guess," she said. "I had my final exam for my Economics class today. I think I did alright on it. I had most of the day off."

She looked nervous, and perhaps a little excited, as she spoke to me. She looked beautiful, I realized. Then I realized she had picked out this outfit since she dropped me off at school. She was wearing it for me. Hope was not overdressed, nor was it a slutty outfit. I felt confident that there were no panties beneath that clingy skirt she wore. Her sleeveless blouse gave me a little peek at the side of her right breast, unfettered by a bra.

"Is Colleen home?" I asked.

"She wasn't there when I left," she replied, "but she might be home by the time we get back. She was working this morning, but it was supposed to be a half day."

I nodded. That was what I expected, and I really wanted to talk to both of them when I explained myself. I didn't want to have to go through it any more times than I had to. I reached over and put my left hand on Hope's thigh, giving it a light squeeze.

"You look nice today," I said.

"Thanks," she breathed.

I withdrew my hand, not wanting to overdo it.

"I don't have any homework today," I told her. "If you don't mind, I want to sit down and talk with you and Colleen at the same time. I know, I have been...distant lately. I am sorry, Hope. It's just...well, you will understand when I tell you guys. I promise."

She didn't look terribly disappointed when I said I wanted to include Colleen in the discussion, but she was always good at hiding that sort of thing. I prayed I had not hurt her again.

Half an hour later, I had changed into my familiar, comfortable shorts and tank top. I had been exercising enough, between push-ups and sit-ups at home and the various exercises in PE class, that I knew I looked decent in that outfit. Colleen was also wearing shorts and a t-shirt, but Hope still wore the same outfit she had on in the car earlier. I sat on the coffee table in the living room, facing them as they sat on the couch.

I took a big breath and gave them a sad smile before starting. This had to be done just right. The story was bullshit, of course, but the sentiment was real enough.

"Have you ever met someone online, that you never knew in real life?" I asked.

"I have," Colleen answered. Hope shook her head.

"Well," I blew out a breath, "I met this woman online. I knew she was older than me, but I really got into chatting with her online. I guess I let it get out of control. Quite honestly, I didn't know just how much time I was spending in my room on my computer until just recently."

I looked at them, making sure they were following what I was saying. Looking at my sisters, sitting there on the couch, I could clearly picture them naked from all the video footage I had watched. I closed my eyes for a moment, letting that montage of my sisters' sexy naked bodies wash through my mind.

I pictured Colleen masturbating in the shower, then on her bed with her dildo noisily fucking her wet pussy. I saw Hope lying on her bed, her fingers thrusting in and out of her. I felt my cock stir to life, knowing they could clearly see it between my spread thighs as I sat right in front of them. When I opened my eyes and looked at them again, they were both looking at my hard dick.

I smiled at them and crossed my forearms over my crotch.

"Sorry," I said, "Thinking of all those dirty conversations still gets me hard. I really enjoyed sharing those naughty fantasies with Stacy. At least, that's what she said her name was. I just found out Monday, though, that it was all bullshit."

I could hear the bitterness in my tone. I was nailing this.

"It turns out that 'Stacy' is actually a forty-six-year-old mother of four. She's married, and she had told me she was single. I should have known better," I closed my eyes again and shook my head. I was recalling some of my mother's dirty talk as I opened my eyes and went on. "She really had a knack for going into details of her little fantasies. I really got into it, and loved getting off with her. The thing is, I...I fell in love with her. I fell in love with this fantasy woman who never existed in real life. How pathetic does that make me?"

My sisters both sat there in shock, with their mouths hanging open. They had no idea that this had been my life for almost a month. I mean, it hadn't been, really. When I figured I wasn't going to get an answer out of either of them, I added an embellishment I had come up with while sitting in my English class that afternoon. I leaned forward a little and whispered.

"You know what the most embarrassing part is? Every time I go grocery shopping now, and see a housewife in her forties, I will wonder if that is Stacy." I uncovered my lap, letting them see my arousal. "I will be getting a hard-on from just being around random middle-aged women. How sad is that?"

I smiled at them, and they smiled back. I could tell that they were buying the story. They looked relieved to have me back. I also knew that one of them would tell my mother the story. If they told it accurately, she would know I now had a thing for middle-aged housewives.

"How did that happen in the first place?" Hope asked.

It was only the first of a series of questions from my sisters, but I had prepared answers for each one. The more I answered them, and used my self-deprecating humor, the more they smiled and accepted how such a thing could happen. By the time we were done, they could easily imagine how it could have happened to them.

They could also see just how aroused I was, and how vulnerable. They wanted me, badly, by the time we heard my mother pull up to the house. I stood up, my erection right in front of both of them.

"I guess I should change into something more presentable," I chuckled, "Can't have Mom seeing me like this!"

They both laughed weakly, but they were looking at my dick. I spread my arms, and they stood and let me hug them. Colleen sighed into my ear when I pressed my erection into her pubic mound and hugged her tightly. I turned and pulled Hope to me next, and she just stared into my eyes when I gave her the same treatment.

I walked briskly into my room, intending to change into cargo shorts with boxers beneath them before rejoining them. Instead, I just put on the boxers and wore the same thin shorts. I gave my erection a moment to go down a bit before walking out of my room. My mother was standing between the dining room and living room, still dressed in her professional attire. I gave her a smile and a big hug before sitting on the couch between my sisters.

"What would you like to watch?" I asked them.

"I...I should probably go change," Hope said weakly.

I could smell the pungent aroma of her aroused pussy when she got up from the couch. I turned to Colleen and handed her the remote.

"I guess you're in charge," I said, leaning back into the couch and patting my thigh.

She accepted that as an invitation, sliding into my lap before flipping through the channels. I rubbed her back softly, enjoying the way she moaned at that. I then switched to scratching her back with my nails, and she moaned again in appreciation.

"Oh, that's really nice," she purred.

"Next!" Hope called out as she approached.

I turned and smiled at her. She was wearing a t-shirt and loose-fitting shorts. Her hard nipples stood out proudly against the thin material. I did not hide my appreciation of her lovely breasts.

"Sure thing, Hope," I said.

"Just don't expect to rush this for me," Colleen growled, pressing her bottom against my hard dick.

She let out a sharp breath when I pushed my hips up into her. She turned her head slowly and looked at me with her eyes wide. I just grinned back at her and kept scratching her back. I held out my right arm and welcomed Hope into my embrace while I continued scratching Colleen's back with my left hand. Before I was done, I had pushed my dick against her twice more. She was a little shaky when she slid out of my lap to give Hope her turn.

My mother came out of her bedroom about the time Hope settled into my lap. She was wearing one of her thin housecoats again, and this time she was wearing panties. When she saw me scratching Hope's back, she grinned at me before sitting down on the loveseat.

"Do I get a turn for that treatment?" she asked.

I turned to Colleen, even though I was answering my mother.

"That only seems fair, don't you think?" I said.

Colleen's eyes were still wide as she regarded me. She licked her lips before nodding.

"I guess so," she said.

I don't think Hope was subtle at all as she worked her ass in my lap. Nobody said anything, but I could feel her hot pussy through her thin shorts as she ground it on top of my erection. After several minutes of that, I cleared my throat and spoke softly.

"Don't you think it's Mom's turn?" I asked.

"Okay," she said, sliding back from my lap to the couch.

My mother smiled as she stood up, but that gave way to a less certain expression as she took the five steps toward me. She could see my hard cock throbbing in my shorts, pointed right up at her. She turned around and sat on my lap, and my cock was pressing between her pussy lips in the center of her panties.

She couldn't help but let out a soft "Oh!" of surprise when she felt that. I did not press against her as I had with Colleen, and she did not move noticeably in my lap, but her breathing was audible the entire time she sat there. I did a thorough job scratching her back.

Amusingly, I had no idea what show was on the television the entire time. One of them had been sitting in my lap, obscuring my view. All I could really hear were the commercials. I didn't even care. After two commercial breaks, I figured I should probably stop torturing my mother.

"Mom, should we get dinner started?" I asked.

"That's a good idea," she muttered.

I stood up with her, and followed her into the kitchen. I could smell her arousal the entire time, even though I was able to control my own enough to keep from sporting a boner. Dad arrived and went straight to their room to shower, stopping only briefly to acknowledge us on his way through.

I made jokes through dinner, trying to lighten the mood. My mom and sisters seemed far too serious and preoccupied, and I was eventually able to get them to smile.

"You seem to be in a much better mood," my dad commented with a broad smile.

"I am," I said, reaching around to hug Hope to me and nod at Colleen. "I really needed to get some stuff off my chest, and my sisters were there to listen. Thanks again for that."

They both beamed at me, murmuring "you're welcome." My mother perked up when she heard it. Dad just seemed relieved. Everyone was past whatever funk had clouded our home for the past week, and that was all he needed to know.

After eating dinner and cleaning the dishes, I retreated to my room. I left the door open on purpose. I dropped my shorts and tank top in my laundry hamper and stood looking at my laptop until Hope walked by. She stopped in my doorway and tapped lightly on my open door. I turned and looked at her.

"Are you alright?" she asked, looking at me and then at my closed laptop.

"Old habits die hard, I guess," I sighed to her.

I knew she could see the shaft of my dick through the opening in the front of my boxers. I stood there for a couple more seconds, letting her get a good look, before I turned and pulled an oversized t-shirt out of my dresser and put it on. It covered the boxers completely. Only she and I knew that I wasn't wearing shorts anymore. I walked up to her and followed her into the hallway, turning off my bedroom light behind me.

We both overheard Mom talking to Colleen through her open bedroom door.

"What did Daniel say to you?" she asked, "And what's gotten into him this afternoon?"

One of them pushed the bedroom door closed so they could talk in privacy. I turned to Hope and gave her a grin.

"Mom was bound to find out eventually," I said, "I'm not worried about it anymore. Still, please don't tell anyone else."

"I won't," Hope replied.

"Thanks," I said, leaning down to kiss her cheek.

I turned and walked into the bathroom, turning on the light and grabbing my toothbrush. After a moment, Hope went into her own bedroom, closing the door behind her. Until she came out of her room, it never really registered that the oversized black t-shirt I wore featured Darth Vader. She now wore her own oversized t-shirt with Obi-wan, Yoda, and the droids from the third prequel. Her nipples still stuck out prominently.

"We meet again, Obi-wan," I said in my best Darth Vader voice, staring at her chest.

"Stop," she said, putting her hand in the middle of my chest. She was smiling brightly at me.

Our shirts were probably the same size. That meant that hers hung down like a dress, to mid-thigh. Even when she bent over the sink, I could not tell if she was wearing anything other than the shirt. I faintly heard my mother's raised voice say "Really?" through the closed door of Colleen's bedroom just after I turned off my faucet. I wiped my face dry with a towel, hiding my satisfied grin from my sister.

I went out to the living room and sat in the middle of the couch. My dad was already getting a start on the weekend—he had a beer in his hand as he sat on the loveseat and flipped through the channels. He found a ballgame, but it wasn't any of the teams we rooted for. I looked over at him.

"Would you rather watch a movie or something?" I asked.

"I don't care," he said, "I didn't see anything else interesting."

I shrugged.

"Okay," I said.

Hope came out and she groaned when she saw the game on television.

"Really, Dad?" she asked, sliding into my lap.

I kept my face carefully blank when I felt her naked bottom slide up my thighs. Her shirt draped over our laps, keeping it hidden as her soft, moist lips came to rest on the exposed shaft of my cock.

"There really isn't anything else interesting on!" my dad protested again.

To prove his point, he began switching through the channels on the channel guide, rattling off shows as he went. With his focus on the television screen, Hope slowly slid forward and back a couple of inches. I was throbbing between her pussy lips, and we could both feel it clearly. It was rapidly becoming too much for me. I knew we would get caught if Colleen sat next to us, or insisted on her turn in my lap.

"I'm sorry," I said abruptly, "I am just too tired right now. I think I should go to bed."

Hope turned and looked at me. Her eyes were panicky. I leaned forward and kissed her cheek, but I pushed her gently from my lap and carefully stood up. My shirt had fallen back into place, covering my boxers and my boner. I walked over and kissed my dad on the cheek as well.