All Comments on 'Into the Vampire's Lair Ch. 11'

by ArtForm

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
al and erika

can we please, please, please have more updates on al and erika? they're the cutest couple of the bunch!

donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
why did oyu stop there

omg what a great chapter but of all the places to stop how many tons of cookies will it take to get your muse back firing up the oven now

nonnienonnieabout 13 years ago

Good to see that Amber and her wolf running around and having her and Draven running around the woods together. Eian that was just so mean to tell Draven that Amber was already preg LMAO omg that revenge to tell him something like that was funny as hell! Hope Draven is a quick learn for the mating precess before he goes home to fullfil that promise and finds out what he needs to do! Look at Aramis and Joshephine, wow! Figured they would have some good times together and shows that she has not forgotten him to be celebate for 500 yrs wow she is a keeper well until she goes and trys to kill her son and his mate just to get his powers out and working oh there are gonna be furniture braking and somehow I think if Eian finds out what she has done he may not be happy what she said to FI either! I have a stock pile of sweets here with your name written all over it!!

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Excellent chapter

can't wait for the next. Love Drav and Am. Also found Aramis and Jo make an excellent pair. Drastic way for Al to get his full powers.

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 13 years ago

what a nice twits things are getting! woop woop

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Ohhh, I have a new favourite!

And Josephine is her name!! LOL She is so cool. Everyone should have a Josephine in their lives! Such a cool story. Probably my favourite chapter yet!!

Now. To work on my bribery skilz. She said cookies, and steaks -LOL

I'm going to have to get creative here. Hmm, thinking of sending this talented but teasing author a box of something incredibly sweet, delicious and expensive... to be presented to her after she enjoys a succulent, juicy meal in a lovely steakhouse in London. But maybe, if I can just convince her muse instead...

LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow...

this gets better with every chapter.

It's like a vampire soap opera.... simply amazing!

*****

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Ending or Begining

I see as you close this book out, that you have introduced not only a fantastic new character in Josephine but also the possibility of a few new story lines. Whether it's Josephine and Aramis, the problems w/Draven and the council. The vision of the babys that Josephine had, or something as simple as Alaron and Erica coming together to mate. Like any of Aramis relatives have had an easy time mating. And then of course there's always the baby that Fi and Eian are expecting. As much as I hate to see this series end, I so look forward to the possibilities that are upcoming in the next series. You go girl!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great chapter, as always

I was a little confused there for a bit, reading Josephine thinking and saying she'd been celibate since she and Aramis parted, when they went through that whole 'Did she bring her children. . .', ' "I thought you might have brought a daughter or two for my sons . . ." ', ' "Now that would be inappropriate . . ." ' sequence at the ball in chapter nine. I figured out that he was merely assuming she had moved on and had had another family and she was being secretive and coy besides a little on the defensive that he thought her vile and base enough to consider incest. :/

I have to say I will be sorry to see this story reach it's end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Foreshadowing

I loved this chapter. It lived up to the teaser on your blog. Can't wait for the next chapter. So having read the draft of the Children's story, Was the second vision foreshadowing for the coming story. Can't wait for that either.

om007om007about 13 years ago
sweet

its very sweet of you to stop @ this point, just the only thing needed for readers to get angry, jump & scratch their heads, pull their hairs and think "WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?" You are truly evil art4m. It was entertaining to read and when it was important to read whether alaron will develop abilities or not you really pissed readers and made them anxious to wait 4 next chap. Dont know how will I survive till next chap.

O

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Josephine rocks!

But that vision of hers bothers me. Is that something that is currently happening, or something that could come to be if Draven gains the seat on the council?

Mega15Mega15about 13 years ago
why

why do u have to be so evil, and stop it there! u very evil, and mean! i really i mean really love this series, hurry up, and post more please!!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
amazing!

Ive read To Love a Were, and this. im dying for more!! keep up the good work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous