All Comments on 'Intoxicated Mom'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I wish...

I had a Mum like her. Wish I could pound on a drunken pussy of a Mom right this instant. Great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Holy shit!

What a load of bollocks!!

Disjointed, contradictory, stilted and unimaginative.

Anyone who thinks this is well written is either easily pleased or has the mentality of a 13 year old.

Whoever wrote this pile of crap spent more time thinking about the cum he was jerking from his cock, than what might have been a half way decent story.

I won't give it any stars in case it encourages him to write more drivel like this.

Fuck me drunk! I'd rather poke my eyes out than read more shit like this.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A very good storyline

The story could use a bit of editing to clean it up but it's still a hot story.

I'd like to read about how their sexual relationship continued.

It would be hot for her to become sexually satisfied every night by her son and for her to become a bit submissive to her stud of a son and give him her special love that is the love only for her lover.

Thanks for the read and hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot

Very hot! Had a similar experience with mom except she never caught me. But it wasn't without conscequences... She doesn't know that my little sister is probably mine... thought the condom broke with my dad.

SpankingMyMomSpankingMyMomover 10 years ago
Absolutily great

This is kinda how things started with my mother and I, just not quite this fast. Thus this is one of my favourite scenarios.

SpankingMyMomSpankingMyMomover 10 years ago
re:"Holy shit" from anonymous

The dumbasses that hope to find well structured literary works of art on this site are looking in the wrong place. That is not to say there are not skilled writers here. Just that most of us are rank armatures at best and you get what you pay for. Therefore, Mr/Mrs Holy shit anon should go choke on a dick sandwich.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Must keep this going

Not using my name to protect my mom's identity but I started with my mom in almost the same way, when she came home intoxicated one evening. We have stayed as lovers ever since, and it has been twelve years. She still goes out with her women colleagues from work to bars on Fridays and sometimes one of them comes home with her since she is too drunk to came back on her own. Nice story developing and I would love to see how his imagination reflects my own reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thats why I wish I was a woman

So I could feel those hot cocks slipping into my pussy and the friction driving me to a climax then fill him shoot his hot cum into me. Then I could press on his shoulders and guid his mouth to my cunny and feal him lick me to another orgasim.

dnnkinkdnnkinkover 10 years ago
Wow

I was feeling the build up right along with her!

Lustin KinkLustin Kinkover 10 years ago
Good Effort

I saw what you were going for with this but I think you could have been more descriptive and gave your readers more. Foreplay in a story also provides foreplay for your readers. Don't be afraid to let your stories run longer. Proofread your work for errors and continuity. For example, you used class instead of glass. The apartment was cold then a couple paragraphs later, the apartment was warm. Quality of your writing is just as important as a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Intoxicated Mom

Awesome *****

Your_mom_MaryYour_mom_Maryover 9 years ago
Fantastic

I really enjoyed this story. I was wet throughout. I remember one time coming home drunk and letting my son fondle my breasts, but that's as far as it went, at least that time.

Mary

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I don't care about the way this author uses words

Damn! The stories here are free. Don't cost anyone anything. Some commenters here just seem to want to make an ass out of themselves. They should show us what they write.

I enjoyed this. Thanks for the story.

Warren

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (4.75/5.0 = 95/100)

Perfect scenario!

The story line perfectly mirrors many men's fantasies.

Wouldn't each of us love if his mom all of a sudden told him to caress her bare boobs and kiss her ass cheeks. If that happened to me i would think i died and went to Heaven...

I myself lust after my mom all the time. She is the 'female character' in most of my sexual fantasies. The narrative of my own sexual fantasies is not realistic but it is plausible: e.g. mom comes home and tells me she keeps getting a painfull muscle spasm in her right thigh.

"Do you want me to give you a massage?"

"I would live it. I will take a quick shower first..."

She comes out wrapped in a towel that covers her naked body from her armpits to just below her ass cheeks...

The towel is still wrapped around her as she is lying face-down on her bed. I can see a nit of her ample ass and her legs are fully exposed... i start massaging her from her ankles toward her thighs... As i finish each calf & each thigh i very gently kiss each of them.

She compliments my skills & after both thighs are done (& i gave each a gentle kiss!) she adks me to continue. I move the towel to her waist and start madsaging her ass cheeks which for me are the stuff of my dreams...

(You got an idea...)

rickjones185rickjones185almost 7 years ago
I agree with Anonymous: I wish I was a woman

I always wished I was a woman. I wanted to feel a penis sliding into my pussy, while I was sucking on a penis and having one in my butt all at the same time. My first sex experience was with my older brother when he taught me to jerk him off, then how to suck him off. My other brother taught me to swallow cum and finally to let him screw my butt. All my life I have loved servicing men with my mouth and my butt. I love to swallow and to take it bareback. I love to read her description of how a woman feels when a penis in slide into her different holes. I can only dream of being a woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Olen oma ema ka nikkunud kui ta purjus oli.Olime kusagil peol ning ema tõmbas oma nina täis ja hakkas laamendama.Võtsin tal käealt kinni ja läksime pimedasse õue maja nurga taha.Seal seina ääres nikkusin teda läbi ta püksisääre.Peale seda ta rahunes maha.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
Good story !!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

THE STORY READS WELL AND IS WORTH A READ.

NICE ....THANKS

steve437steve437over 3 years ago
Make her pregnant next!

Great story! We need a sequel where the son makes his mom pregnant and suckles on her milk-filled tits

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.