All Comments on 'Intrigued by Marcia Ch. 02'

by Cuckvoyeurfan

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice ending, I’ve always wanted to try a creampie that someone else baked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please! Write more chapters!

I'm really loving this steaming hot story, and i would like to read more about the sexual misadventures of Marcia and Allison (and Dan too).

I would really like to see Marcia and Allie go at it again, and have Dan only watch and touch himself. Maybe you could even Marcia become Allie preffered sex partner, and Dan being content with playing the third wheel in their arrangment.

Oh, and now that i think about, did not Marcia dump a copious amount of semen into Allie's womb? Maybe you could expand on that, and explore the unforseen consequences of it...

PD1: If possible (and you're not put off by it), could you have Marcia use the monster between her legs to fuck and stretch Allie's asshole wide open? It would only be proper that Marcia claims Allie's asshole for herself, since she already claimed the other two...

PD2: Could you give us a more accurate picture of how big are Marcia's and Dan's cocks supposed to be? Because the only descriptions you gave are Dan's cock six and half inches of lenght, and Marcia's cock being nearly a full inch longer, and considerably thicker than the cock of Allie's dear hubby.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

part 3?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous