All Comments on 'Intuition'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 275 Comments
chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Good Story****

Thanks for sharing.

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
Complicated

Very nice story. Don't sweat the people who demand you write what they want read, like the previous guy. I guess he wants it simple. Getting aroused watching his wife was SUPPOSED to be a conflicted feeling for him to deal with. I never understand the cuck patrol on this site- what do they think most of these stories are about? Maybe there should be a separate BTB category so they don't have to read outside their comfort zone and make stupid comments.

grifternrgrifternrover 7 years ago
Glad you're back!

Don't worry about the grouches. Even when I disagree or "hate" the characters, your stories still evoke strong emotions. Your stories make me think, and feel.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
What a huge disappointment

It's like reading Robert Heinlein. You read the early stuff and think, this is the Grand Master. Then you read the later stuff and you wander, "What happened?"

The writing is still good, and I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but you seem to have developed some "I watched my wife having sex with someone else and got an erection," kink. You've actually written this before. I read it in a different story last week and it was your worst story ever.

I'm all down with reconciliation, getting it back together, moving on, but that is just some weird kink. You're in my top five ever list, but this was a non-starter. Hope you post something better soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Not one of JPB's better efforts...wait, ohio?

Yikes. What happened?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Great ( You Are There ) Writing but Iffy ( Because I am Me ) Conclusion ?

What Ohio chose to expound on was riveting storytelling. This was a flash story so lingering questions abound. I will try not to overanalyze and 2nd guess except in rwo main facets. Laurie MUST be special in some regard to make her worth the trouble for a shrewd operator who has a plethora of feminine options due economic standing . There's no kids to factor into 'stay or go' equation. What is it about her that makes her special / 2nd chance worthy ? It would have been good to know .

The narrator doesn't question his gut . Maybe he should. After all that gut didn't tingle or twist when he gave a pussyhound day to day houseguest status with his wife who had previously expressed appreciation for package that Tom presented. There are blind spots in the narrator's hunch modality.

Tom has some history or bond to Glen that enabled him to fly undeneath the radar for a fairly short but eventful duration of time. I DEFINITELY would have liked to known what that history was.

Overall I enjoyed the read with inherent limitations of the flash format. Glen took a fairly abbreviated amount of time to collect himself and then acted decisively Tom was excised like a malignant tumor about as forcefully Glen could under the circumstances. Glen had a career and comfortable standard of living to consider. Tom did deserve more and hopefully he'll get it from someone with less to lose.

Wonderful to see Ohio contributing again , even in short form. It's kind of like when 40-ish Roger Clemons knew his body wasn't up to full calendar baseball year so he " retired " for two consecutive years , then in June reversed that decision first for the Yankees and then the Astros. It definitely spiced up the season for those teams fans . I too appreciate whatever Ohio chooses to share.

Full marks * * * * *

TarcoTronTarcoTronover 7 years ago
Relief

First, it's fantastic that you're back posting here. Please don't get bothered by any negative comments here. I hope for more stories in the future again.

MaresEatOatsMaresEatOatsover 7 years ago
More...

..and so good to see you back.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

2017 is looking good for resurrections. thanks for posting again. i can't help but think there's a conspiracy. a very good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I think Ohio has been hacked and another cuck writer is posting under his name. Its been a while since I read Ohio, but don't ever remember the male wimp being turned on by his wife fucking another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
thanks for your offer

Great as always, among the best in this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved the story.....

....I find myself slightly wishing Glen had swung that wrench, just once, good and hard into Tom's balls. And wifey needed a couple of damn good spankng for all that she allowed and put her husband through.

Well written, as usual, and a very engaging story.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Loved the story . . .

Partly because I was beside myself when I saw a new story from one of the best. But mostly I loved the subtleties in this one. Very well crafted. I just hope we see more from you. But if you are actually living in Malibu, I would understand the many distractions. I agree with you about the food. Duke's in Malibu is a personal favorite.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
MONEY, MARBLES OR CHALK

the pussy still controls the ID, TK U MLJ LV NV

FD45FD45over 7 years ago
Conflict

This is a story about internal conflict. As Chris Rock said, you have never been in love if you haven't looked at a can of rat poison and your spouse and though "mmm HMM!"

Raging contradictory emotions go hand in hand with love. But I am not going to apologize for Ohio's tale. He needs no defense save good writing.

I am not going to lecture people who see only violence and divorce as the only 'logical' end to this circumstance. They are entitled to their views and lecturing them isn't going to solve that.

The story curtly dealt with the internal contradictions of The Beast getting turned on by a sexy lady doing her best, and The Man being disgusted by the context of the exact same image. A painful situation to be sure.

This was far too short. I feel cheated at only a Lit page and a half, but better half a loaf than nothing.

Thank you for writing.

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Why Bother?

What goes through my mind is: why bother? He was a titan of industry with tons of money. That alone meant that he would have a large selection of women to choose from. Whether he stays married, or gets a divorce he could never trust her again. No kids, 3-1/2 years of marriage, not too much to lose. The typical trajectory would be for him to emotionally detach from the slut and then pick up a new attachment to a woman whose character he admired. Then as time passed, he would transfer his feelings to the new woman. Why stay with a cheater when you can get out? Why continue a life and a marriage and have children with a cheater? When she cheats on the kids and breaks their hearts he will be kicking himself for the rest of his life. Remember, 3-1/2 years to cheat - that is not boredom, that is not a "7 year itch", there is no excuse - it is her personality, she is a cheater. Yes, there are people who are born cheaters, they not only cheat in marriage but in every other part of their lives as well. The are usually notable for being fun to hang out with but shallow and selfish. Not spouse, or parent material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ohio is always Ohio

What a nice cuck story. Gotta love a man who sees his wife cheating on him and has "the hardest erection of his life". Oh, wait, a blowjob isn't cheating - Bill says it's not even sex.

Kudos for using the word "inchoate".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is the link to the photo ohio mentioned in the story:

forbiddenfruitlover.tumblr.com/post/138019959078/cheatingwifeadultery-she-told-him-that-her

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
The Wedding Night

Let's face it, a woman who tells her husband how hot the best man is on her wedding night is going to make other bad decisions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome back Ohio 5*

Nice to have some quality writing back on this site. I'm sure you added a little something to his reaction just to bate the BTB brigade. I think it worked!

BriteaseBriteaseover 7 years ago
Welcome back Ohio

Nicely balanced and realistic, unlike the stories that some of the readers want. Can't blame them for that, and of course you can't keep them all happy can you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome back, Ohio.

I've always enjoyed your stories. Welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
3*s

Thank you for the nice story.

It was good he stopped the consummation.

Gave you 3*s. You have talent and are skilled at writing. Keep working at it and your stories will get better.

Thank you👏❗

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome back

Glad to have you back....great story 5*

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 7 years ago
Well, certainly not your best...

... but great to see you back on this site.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 7 years ago
Nice to see the return of a veteran author

although this story does not rank with Ohio's best

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
Glad to see you posting again

I've always been a fan of your works , some more than others , but that's true of everyone .

I'm torn on this . He did get his point across to both of the cheaters . And now he comes out with " I was so turned on " ? Kind of bi-polar , wouldn't you say ?

I will let others use their flowery prose to disect and autopsy this corpse for greater prosperity , as I am but a simple man .

I either like something for its content , or not. Im not big on the technicalities of the writing , not into subliminal messages . It either works or it doesn't , 98 % of the time.

This almost fell into that 2 %.

The ending bothered me. I could actually see someone being shocked at finding his two "Best" friends in the world betraying him . I get that not everyone would go off half Cocked , and wind up in prison . I think we all would want to aspire to handle it in a smart , and self preserving way.

But that ending ? Does he want to become a Voyeur now ?

I guess everyone has "Their" kink , but this was a Huge revaluation , and then fade to black ? I simply am confused ( happens often ) .

I think I'd score this about 3.8 , so , rounded up your get

4 *'s in Literotica bucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
JPB

Be a 5 if it was a JPB story , actually NO still just be a 3 at best. Sorry not good.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
This story and the comments

are fine examples of the state of Literotica. Ohio is a craftsman, one of the best this site has seen...ever. He hasn't changed, but the commenters, as well as the expectations of the readers has changed over the years.

We didn't use to have commenters that always write "fag cuck shit" and "vote 2 because the cunt won't score1" and so many other thoughtless comments. Ohio goes for reality in a world that enjoys the fantasy of violent retribution, illegal revenge, and thoughtless cruelty.

This story was well written and very well thought out. I was dismayed when our hero popped a boner while seeing his wife blow his buddy. I was worried he was going to watch the guy bang his wife the next night, but Ohio had the husband settle the situation properly. Yeah, he kept the wife, which breaks rule # 1 in the evolved world of Literotica. Some clown will post an almost unreadable story where the husband does in the wife and lover and will get high marks. A proven master posts a well written story and is demeaned and insulted. As readers, we pretty much get what we deserve. We will encourage the mindless revenge at all costs story, and reject thoughtful, well written, intelligent stories. In the end, we will get what we indicate we want. It's what we deserve.

RePhilRePhilover 7 years ago
It turned him on?

Really Ohio? Congrats on your first WACC story. Still a talented writer please use your super powers for goodness not badness

in2itdeepin2itdeepover 7 years ago
Welcome back!

You were sorely missed. Hope you continue to write LW stories as only you can.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Will this story enter the list of the "Ohio 10 best stories"?

Will this story enter the list of the "Ohio 10 best stories"? Of corse not. But it's a good story, well written, about a man who almost lost everything: his wife and his best friend! In the end he just lost his best friend. We can think of a lot of different ways for him to face his problems, like having confronted them that same day, but this was his way. So a big wellcome back to @Ohio and 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well said, HDK

Your comment applies as well to the election. Such is the prevalent intolerance of our society-how could Literotica be any different?

Regarding the story, Ohio is one of my favorite authors. I always thought you had the wit, HDK, and Ohio the depth.

I understand the concern some readers might have when the husband spoke of his reaction to seeing the beauty of his naked wife giving a blow job to his friend. That was glossed over too quickly. If I recall correctly, it was ohio who mentioned this aspect in another story: a man, seeing his wife cheat and reacting purely biologically, being aroused by the sex he saw in front of him. I believe a psychologist told him it was a natural thing that could occur in some men, sort of a "Hate the sin/love the sinner" situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If it was any other author, I'd say "not bad"

However, I don't think it compares to the bar that Ohio has set. It could've been a lot better.

Danger09Danger09over 7 years ago
Watching his wife suck off his best friend turned him on😂😂😂😂

I never cared for Ohio stories, they are all RAAC stories. No matter how big of a slut the wife is Ohio is going to reconcile. I don't know why I thought he'd change his MO. cheating slut, dump the slut, because this wife did actually cheat, I doubt if she found him munching on her best friends pussy she would be turned on or as forgiving as he is.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 7 years ago
same old same o

the wife turns slut, fucks his best friend and he kicks the friend to the curb and keeps the whore. Blah, blah, blah I never do it again till next month when his brother comes for a visit.

kage440kage440over 7 years ago
Pretty Good

I always enjoy your stories. You work them out the best for both sides. Its easy to "burn the bitch" or do some wholesale carnage that ruins two lives for one transgression. Working the issue out is better in the long run. Forgiveness it the better option.

Like I've heard in the stories before, better to forgive than regret your knee jerk reactions.

Really a pretty realistic story i think.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 7 years ago
HDK

Tells it like it is.

So many btb stories are simplistic, clichéd formulaic and badly written but they get high scores because the wealthy ninja cia seal wrecks the cheaters.

This was a well written story yet the score is much lower then it should be because so many readers have no concern of the quality but only the outcome.

p.s

Many of the cuck stories are also atrociously written and deservedly have low scores, the disparity is a damning indictment of the ridiculous mentality of so many readers.

DrPopeDrPopeover 7 years ago
Well...

It was kind of short and sweet ( for you anyway) but you are easily one of my (where are you GaryAPB?) favourite authors in LW and it's fantastic to see you back submitting stories again.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 7 years ago
like your stories alot 5*

i always struggle with stories like this. i can never accept that husband believes his wife truly loves him after sucking and fucking another guy in the marital bedroom, its one of the ultimate displays of a lack of respect and love, to cuckold your husband like that takes a special kind of indifference to marriage vows. how can she claim to love him? can never get my head round this concept.

FD45FD45over 7 years ago
Here Here HDK

We have some very ugly commenters.

zafusitterzafusitterover 7 years ago
Great story glad you are writing again

Well written, realistic. I hope to see more from you.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Thoughts

@Kimi1990 – I’m with you 100%. I almost stopped when he got an erection watching her give his “best” friend a blowjob!

@LordSlamdawgg – Right on! Even without the category, my antennae went up when she says, He’s GORGEOUS” on their fucking wedding night. You’re right on the mark about why didn’t his vaunted “intuition” send off alarm klaxons inviting his pussy hound friend to stay in the house with the wife who thinks he’s do hot. You’re once again right questioning why this guy who has ZERO problem getting hot women goes after his best friend’s wife!

Minor nit – “Tom was my best man, even though she'd never met him until the night of our rehearsal dinner” – Why is the fiance meeting his friend an issue with him being best man? Being best man is based on his relationship with the groom, no less than her choice for maid of honor has no relation to him.

Why is Tom kicked to the curb, but Laurie is forgiven? SHE'S the one who vowed fidelity, not Tom!

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 7 years ago
Very honest

Kinda sums up the whole genre. Simultaneously erotic and horrifying. Nice piece. Great to see your submission. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gave you a 5*

Because...because...well, because You're Ohio.

What else would anyone do?

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 7 years ago
Eh

Typical. Wife and best friend and you watch them. Therefore, there has to be a reconciliation. Typical of author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Many of us like the RAAC stories

Can't think of anyone but cucks who will like the getting excited by watching. It was good, five stars without that. Two stars with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Solid Story

Thought it was a solid story by Ohio but not one of his best. I knew as soon as I began to read that the wife would be forgiven but in this case it took time. That made it more realistic. Not a "5" but certainly a strong "4".

Thanks for the story!

"Buckeye Fan"

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
@FD45

Surely you mean, "Hear, hear," old chap.

trashmantxtrashmantxover 7 years ago
long time no read

good story, keep it up

Benedict12Benedict12over 7 years ago
Welcome Back

HOORAY!!! Ohio is writing again. No one else understands the psychological complexities implicit in a decision to forgive a loving spouse's infidelity as thoroughly as he does. Love does not have a light switch that be switched off without a second thought. Once again a talented writer has shown that reconciliation can be an act of strength not weakness.

FD45FD45over 7 years ago
Which is why we all need to be gracious at other's mistakes, kimi

Granted, a wife who is overwhelmed with lust momentarily and shows no signs of 'self correcting' is a slightly larger mistake than putting the wrong homophone in an internet comment. The fact she didn't work harder to separate herself from the scumbag on further observation is...unsettling and bodes poorly for their marriage.

Then again, I hope you are not angry at me as long as this guy was at the wife. She went through essentially a year of hell. Unfortunately, most authors do not show the heavy lifting that the wife needs to do every fucking day to make it up to her husband and marriage. This gives the reader a skewed idea of exactly what prices are paid by the cheater.

So the Brotherhood of the Terminally Outraged says she 'got away with it'. No. They just weren't shown it because it is generally tedious writing.

Apologies for making such a basic mistake. I keep telling myself to ALWAYS preview and it seems I don't even listen to myself, much less my numerous detractors.

At least I did with this comment.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
@FD45

Gracious? I didn't say "What an Fing moron," or something rude. Just a gentle correction. I make too many typos to be ungracious. I employ people to catch my many mistakes. I am not among your "many detractors." I happen to think you are mostly reasonable, nor am I in any way "angry."

I have no problems with the "mistake." Well, other than the usual, wife shouldn't be giving best friend blowjob, nor he receiving, thing. She made a mistake, regretted, did some penance, he forgave her. Good story, move on. I do not demand a million details of the penance. If they want to stay married, bravo, I'm down.

I am not one of the "Brotherhood of the Terminally Outraged." I enjoy the drama of a good reconciliation. I also seem to lack a necessary Y chromosome. It was the "iron hard erection" while watching and the later discussion of the subject that I didn't like. I wish you a beautiful day.

TizWinTizWinover 7 years ago
Welcome back!

You and your fellow great Literotica authors have been missed.

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 7 years ago
I'll just say...

"Dittos" to both FD45 and twentyseven (or whoever it was that observed that her admiring the best man on her wedding night was pretty high on the "hmm, not good" list). You both pretty much said what was on my mind.

There was some nice depth and complexity to this fairly short piece, I liked it a lot.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Beautifully written

The writing is exceptional. Do I like or agree with the protagonist's actions/methods? It does not matter. The story as the author presents it is what matters. This one is really good. Thanks.

stev2244stev2244over 7 years ago
@HDK

That´s exactly how it is. The result is that we mainly get two kind of stories: real cuck/swinging/wife sharing stuff (often one-page snippets) where the authors obviously don´t care about the voting. And btb stuff that sometimes is quite good, but more often is quite formulaic and simple. Nonetheless the majority seems to enjoy it.

Anyway, I´ve enjoyed reading this one and gave it a 5.

mike9698mike9698over 7 years ago
I do believe in intuition

As soon as I saw Ohio had a story out I just knew that it was going to be a RAAC and I was gonna hate it. Wow, I was right.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 7 years ago
Ditto HDK and thank you Ohio for posting

I usually don't like RAAC stories, however, this one is realistic. A year to recover seems about right. I don't see this one as a cuck story, as hubby dealt with the perp intelligently, decisively, and quickly. Great to have Ohio posting again! Five stars from this reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
whether I agree with...

...or like the denouement of this story or any of your submissions is irrelevant. You are a gifted writer and I am grateful you freely share your exceptionally well crafted works.

Your return was such a delighful surprise that I was able to almost ignore lordalmightydoggy's pretentious presence

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
I think that Ohio may be the Iroquois word for wittol

just saying

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 7 years ago
I disagree completely Stev2244

I am not at all sure that's what HDK meant, either. I have never written one word as a result of favorable or unfavorable comments. The people who are tools piss you off, sure, but write to please someone? Not going to happen. Let some douche keep me from writing? Not going to happen. I write what I write, and I'm not changing for anyone. Neither is an old pro like Ohio.

This is the Blue Lagoon and Ohio is the biggest shark here.

Nice story, Mr. Shark. Great to see Ohio on the new page.

markranemarkraneover 7 years ago
Great Stuff!

Good to see you back in the saddle Ohio. This is up to your usual high standards and I Loved It! Obviously everybody else is as excited to see you back. 75 comments in the first day on the list! Awesome...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
in my circles of friends

I am the guy wives and girlfriends whisper to each other about while yheir eyes linger just a little too long and too longingly. I am Tom with one big difference and my male friends all know it.

I am loyal to a fault.

I am pleasant towards the fema3les they are with, but never flirt or make double entendre comments. After a breakup, I have nothing to do with the former females in their lives.

When I said to a fault...perhaps a tinge of what if regret.

For a number of years I ran around with a guy...not even close to best friend status...he had a gorgeous sister, not to mention long auburn hair-did I mention my thing for redheads...long athletic legs...full firm large breasts that stretched her softball jersey and quivered deliciously while she fidgetted in the batter's box...intelligent, quick clever funny...the sweetest girl next door ever...and she wanted me as much as I secretly longed for her . I was polite and pleasant and never hinted at my interest. She was more bold...repeatedly asking me to attend one function or another with her. Finally I just came out and told her I couldn't date her because she was his sister. She wanted to know what that had to do with us dating...I couldn't really explain and hated myself knowing I was the reason those full luscious lips were quivering...in the end she understood and each time I saw her I received the most special of smiles...thing is I knew her dreams would take her states away, I also knew I would have not been able to look her brother or father-whom I greatly respected, in the eye after being intimate with her...

She moved away...so did I. Some 20 years later she returned and my wife while in our former home town ran into my friend.

During that conversation, he told her his sister wanted me to know she was back and was asking about me, wanting to get together.

My wife, who knew the story, relayed the request with a smile...

She knew about how loyal I am so she had no worries

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Extension to HDK

As always, Ohio, great story.

I agree wholeheartedly with HDK's comments. I wish that Lit would break the Loving Wives section into three new categories: BTB, Cuckold, and Loving Wives. The new Loving Wives category would be for authors who wish to delve into more thoughtful presentations of relationships in distress and do so without being lambasted with so many ugly and thoughtless comments. I have great admiration for anyone brave enough to even attempt to post something in the Loving Wives section. While I'm sometimes in the mood for a good BTB or even a cuck story, I prefer to see an author develop characters and discover how they overcome the challenges of their situations. Any ending is fine as long as it makes sense.

I've never commented before so I'm doing so as an anonymous. Forgive me.

FD45FD45over 7 years ago
kimi

It was more along the lines of a public service announcement, using your gracious and gently correcting comment as a template for how we should (but too seldom do) approach the mistakes of others. Nor was I accusing you of being a detractor. Sorry if it came out that way.

I read a book on infidelity and there is a common (but in no way universal) male mental twitch, where a man, seeing his wife cheat, suddenly wants to top her relentlessly and continuously to 'fuck the other man's sperm out of her' or just reestablish his sexual dominance in the relationship.

It may be a common reaction, but it is not widely known, nor accepted as 'normal'. It is not the mark of a cuck necessarily. But ohio has shown a better than average insight into male sexualitybefore and was reasonably bold for including that realistic element into the story considering how unpalatable it is for many of the readers here, including, it seems, yourself.

This kind of thing, if not understood, can do mental damage to the man as he is confused at his reactions. ohio choose not to explore that though.

DrKenStoneDrKenStoneover 7 years ago
Thanks for a Good well Balanced story

I liked the story because it is believable. The guy did not encourage his wife to cheat, and he did not burn her to the ground. It was well written and a pleasant change from many recent submissions to the loving wives category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Give the guy some credit

This is Ohio, he's been on this site forever. You think he gets his feelings hurt by some anonymous nobody saying "fag cuck shit" on his comments? Do you think he does this for the comments? If any author on this site is writing for comments, they're doing something wrong. This site hasn't changed. There are the same comments on all stories, in all sections, since the beginning of the site. Everyone needs to stop getting their feelings hurt over comments and just enjoy the free stories.

I thought the story was good, not nearly your best, but a good story nonetheless. It was real, but not really anything new. The fact that the guy just kind of got over it was a little rushed, but I guess that's what happens in the real world. You have to get over it and move on or get a divorce and move on. Anyway thanks for you contributions as always.

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Interesting Comments. Good Realistic Story

Good to see you posting Ohio. Keep it up please. Following on the comment of FD45 I thought about the same subject from the point of view of anthropology and thereby felt that the story was true realism. Basically it is why he gets the hardon, does he want to suck his friend or screw his wife, preferably after killing his friend. This is what I would expect to have happen and I was kind of disturbed that it didn't. A year of both suffering seem enough to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good

I am glad to see Ohio back. Much better than most current fare. My only disappointment is the denouement. I would have preferred some focus on wife and and explanation of how it happened and what let her do it. This to me is important and a disappointment. Some of Ohio's older stories used to focus on this, maybe too much. But this minimalist approach is worse than the other approach of over rationalization to me. How can Husband gain trust back? Why did she do it? What did she say or do to let him trust her again? We don't know.

anon.1

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Good story, just one problem

This would have been a much better story if he hadn't gotten turned on. I know that I would have seriously damaged my friend if I caught them. Certainly would not have been turned on. I think other than that, he handled it well. Very calmly cock blocked them until he could deal with Tom. I would have done more hurt than he did maybe kick on the 10th step and not the 4th. Either way, he stayed out of jail, I probably would not have.

HcopHcopover 7 years ago
Welcome back Ohio

Nice story, well written as always, 5*.

Many comments are about the hero being turned on watching his wife give a blowjob. He was quick to add that he was not turned on because his wife was with another man, but because of the erotic sight of his beautiful naked wife. Well, maybe so. In his shoes all my blood would rush to the upper head so the lower would shrink to nothing. Also I don't see how this influences the development of the story, could be ommited with the same outcome. Was it used, just to irritate or titillate the reader? Only Ohio knows, But it is not a deal breaker for me. There are billions of men, each one with his own individual characteristics. The hero had this reaction, so what? He still did what he would do, even if he didn't have it. It does not serve a particular purpose in the story. So what, life is like that, many things happen, random and irrelevant. Good storytelling immitates life, so, full marks from me...

harbormaster1harbormaster1over 7 years ago
good...long time no write

Good, not House of Cards good, but much better the last few months of LW. I can't get around her blowing him. I can't see that as a natural affair/romance thing.

I hope you are about to send in a ton of stories....you have talent.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Great to see you writing, solid 4*

And hope you are going to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome

You've written some excellent stories in the past and it's good to have you back. Not all "good LW stories" have to be BTB. This is a likely scenario and she really didn't fuck him although who knows what might have happened if he didn't come home early the next night.

Keep them coming!

Tiny Tim

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good marriage

Till the next time. But good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another great story from you, last time u wrote was1/14.

I hope this one story isn't your last for the next 4years, you started out with so many great stories and you are one of the best.from 2005 to 2009 you punched them out. Maybe life got in your way. Anyway, anyone who likes a great writer will hope the old you is back. Thanks for the 2 page story . Those from the BTB club always knock a reconcilliation stories . Even thou this is a better outcome for this couple.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
Another 5* story from you

Good to see you back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A good story from a skilled author

Literotica is inundated with BTB trolls, so a well-crafted story based on plausible mechanics won't sit well with those with their heads stuck in abstract obscurities. I tend to ignore the comments section, but this story deserves high praise. 5*

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
Almost missed out

Great to see Ohio putting pen to paper again. He is one of my favorites. Reconciliation stories aren't popular in this genre. I enjoy stories made by authors who write what they want, and not simply go with the crowd favorite. Ohio is one who writes from his heart.

green117green117over 7 years ago
A new Ohio Story?

Was I think how I titled a comment on a new story a bit ago... the excitement still exists.

Anyway, reasonable story - I'd like to see more about how she lost her sense of entitlement, which led her to let herself blow the guy... but I'm odd that way.

As for the "turned on by seeing her" bit - I'm not sure I'd react that way. Maybe I'd want to sodomize the guy until he bled out, frankly... let my ire be expressed in a rather direct way. And I am by no means gay... I think I'm a bit ironic, though.

The problem with the kinds of emotion brought up by cheating is that it can be very conflicted, very dire, and not entirely representative of the normal state of a character. Consistency counts only when the mind being represented is in a consistent state. I am, I guess, suggesting that the commentariat settle down a bit and see where the author is going with a story, and really try not to suggest "how a person should/would act" - you likely wouldn't know.

I do think the "I was turned on by you, not what you were doing" was a good save, but a save never the less - doesn't really address the other conflicts being manifested. But! Even so, a positive and uplifting story - which I appreciate.

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fan Club

It looks like you have a large fan club. I'm also glad to see you back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The cuckies love cuckie crap. If you call it shit your comment is deleted. The rule for other authors is don't say anything bad about a fellow author. Gets hard watching the cheating cunt sex up his best friend? Give it a rest. Lets it happen? Not a real man. -2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Intuition?

Nice story, but it has nothing to do with intuition. That is mainly based upon experience, and that is not the problem here, or is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Glad to see you back

Some of the best written stories on this site. Really glad to see you back.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
WELCOME BACK!

I think this one is very good..I take it at face value--just a story about three people who, except for Hubby's ability to make money, could be our next door neighbors. Just like the neighbors normally don't go off the deep end, neither did our characters. Very realistic!

Regarding those who suggest hubby simply use his money and position to kick her to the curb and get another honey--"People who say such things as that simply don't know the first thing about real love, and probably exist in such numbers that they keep our divorce so high."

I vote a 5! You have done better, but when compared with LW's usual fare, 5 isn't high enough.

TrtrolesTrtrolesover 7 years ago
you can do a lot better

Sorry to say this but this one was so bad. I gave you one star because I know you can write a lot better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you!

For coming back to us! It's been a long time.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 7 years ago
Great story as usual.

You and several other LW authors, like JPB who deal with the conflict of the adulterous wife are my favorite. I really don't care for the cuckold, sissy husband stories. 5*'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It is so great to have ohio back. This is a good story, but to ohio's standards it is a flash story. This gives just a flavor of ohio's talents as the best on the sight at getting to the real, personal damage perpetrated by sexual betrayal. If you have not read ohio's work, 'What did I do that was wrong?' Is my personal favorite.

NIGHTW1NGNIGHTW1NGover 7 years ago
Glad you are back

Good story,and hopefully you'll keep writing. You're sorely missed around here

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story except the voyeur crap

That brought the whole thing down in flames. It would have been a great story without that. Ohio just had to get his freak on and ruin the story.

rnebularrnebularover 7 years ago
Good short tale

I too was almost over-excited when I saw a new story from ohio, definitely one of my favorite on the site. As another great author on this site told me, the LW category has become toxic, but that doesn't mean that good stories don't find their way in here anyway. Glad to see you back, and hope that we will have the pleasure of more of your work soon! 5*

As for the part that he got aroused, I think too many people are trying to apply rational thought, to what had to be, a VERY emotional situation. He didn't immediately ask his friend to have sex with his wife while he watched. I still think that some of the best LW stories are the ones that seem realistic, whether it's a reconciliation story, or one where they part ways. How many of us in real life have ever heard of the ex-Navy SEAL getting revenge on a cheating wife, forcing financial ruin on her and the Lothario, other than here on Lit? I would be willing to bet that the percentage is small.

RNebular

likeboblikebobover 7 years ago

I thought the story was a little weak but it was great seeing Ohio contributing again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well Written

Well written story. Different folks, do different things for different reasons, even if they don't understand them. So, the outcome here is what it is. While I don't care for the outcome, it is a believable and well written story. Four stars.

A couple of other notions:

- His intuition apparently was not that great, or he would not have left that window of opportunity open.

- His wife proved that he could not trust her with his best friend and in his own house. A huge betrayal. So going forward, even with time how can he trust her at all? Tom's is not the only pussy magnet in the City who will try to draw her in, so may be he needs a better wife.

Man4FunMan4Funover 7 years ago
Sleeping dog....

She will stay with him because he is loaded. But, the next time she sees a pretty boy, or he is distracted at work, or starts to gain a few pounds, she will do it again. And, if he ever loses his money, she is GONE!!!!

That is because she is only interested in the PHYSICAL! If they were living paycheck-to-paycheck in a mobile home, I would bet she would be gone with the cheating best friend the next day.....

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 7 years ago
The scorpion and the frog can never be friends

Like the story of the scorpion and the frog. It's in the nature of the womanizer. He is your friend until they seduce your wife... The rest of the story depends of the mood of the author; BTB vs forgive the cheater and then welcome to the new marriage which will be a pale imitation of the marriage before the cheating for some mistrust will always remain. The alternative is not to marry the gorgeous that every man desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'll never understand

He actually watched her giving his friend a blow job without saying one word. He could have stopped it before it happened, but instead he gets turned on with a hard on. Give me a fucking break. If that isn't a willing cuckold, what is it? Then he walks out of the house without doing anything, all pissed off. This scene has been used in so many loving wives stories it's getting old. Wow, Ohio, you didn't excel in this one. 2*

carvohicarvohiover 7 years ago
A five but...

It's all so personal. I write stories but they're not real. Ohio makes them seem real.

Ohio pulls me right in, and I want to do things. Seeing them in bed I could see myself weeping, walking over and fumbling around trying to pull my friend off her. I could see myself crying, sobbing, ignoring any and everything the two people might have said, no me just packing a bag, and just leaving. No children; what was to keep me? I'd never go back. Never see or talk to either of them again, ever.

On another note; HDK is so right. Older stories never seemed to have gotten the nasty remarks. People ten years ago were more sympathetic, more appreciative.

For sure the story, though written by Ohio, wasn't about Ohio. You can't call Ohio names, and say things to him. I used to read Chekhov, Hemingway, and Steinbeck, but I never attacked them for their characters.

Hey Ohio, please stick around and share a few more.

Jedd Clampett

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

tight. subtle. elegant.

thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous