Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry Sis, did I scare you?" Cassandra asked.

Anna sighed and said, "No, Cassie. It has just been an... interesting night."

"Oh yeah? Well, I almost lost my job today. What happened to you?"

"No shit?" Anna asked. "Well you said almost, so it can't be so bad. Have you seen Sherri today?"

"No, not since before yesterday. Why do you ask?"

"She has been acting... kind of weird."

"Like how?"

"She was... Well, she was hitting on me earlier."

"What!?" Cassandra asked incredulously.

"Yeah, when I was here between classes she was hanging around and kept copping feels on me whenever I was nearby. She kept saying how beautiful I was. That hasn't been like her at all since I've known her."

"You're right, she would never pursue someone who didn't reciprocate her feelings. And she definitely wouldn't hit on someone who she knows is straight." Cassandra saw Anna bring a finger up to her mouth and start biting it. "Wait a second... Did you do anything else with her?"

"Well she wouldn't leave me alone and kept asking if she could kiss me. So finally I let her."

Cassandra glared at her younger sister and asked, "Well, tell me. How was it?"

"It was good. Like, really good. She could tell I was enjoying it so she stuck her tongue in my mouth. Before I knew it, we were making out on the couch. She started touching me like she wanted to do more, but I panicked and made up an excuse about needing to go to a study group."

"So, are you questioning your sexuality now?" Cassandra asked. "I know you haven't dated a boy in over a year." Even though Anna was past twenty years-old, Cassandra still worried about her and thought of her as her little baby sister.

"Well, in light of this event I have to at least consider myself a little bicurious, don't I? I mean, I kissed girls when we played "Spin the Bottle" or "Truth or Dare" at parties in high school, but it never really meant anything. But when Sherri and I kissed, it was like we formed some sort of connection. I've never felt that with another girl before."

"You do know this is a terrible idea, right?"

"What's the worst that could happen?"

"You mean besides destroying our entire living situation if your relationship goes south? I'm sorry, I can't really have my best friend dating my sister. You know she is eight years older than you, right?"

"Of course. I can count, you know," Anna said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes. "If it doesn't bother her, it doesn't bother me. Besides, I like that she has a lot of experience. Anyways, she asked me out to a dinner date tomorrow night and I accepted."

Cassandra raised a hand to her head and muttered, "This is just what I fucking need right now."

"Hey!" Anna yelled. "I'm an adult now and I can make my own decisions."

"Fine," Cassandra replied frustratedly. "Have your date. But you had better take things real slow. I don't want to come home and hear that you are Sherri's latest conquest in her bedroom."

Anna decided to chide her older sister a bit and said, "Ha! If we decide to hook up it will be on the couch where you can see everything."

"Gross," Cassandra replied.

There was an awkward silence between them that Anna finally broke when she asked, "So have you and Sherri ever..."

"Uh, no." Cassandra said. "Our relationship is not at all like that. I've never even kissed a girl before."

"OK," Anna said. "I had to check, you know?"

Cassandra put a hand on Anna's shoulder and told her sister, "You are an adult and you are old enough to make your own decisions. But as your older sister, I am obligated to tell you that this is a terrible idea."

"Fair enough," Anna answered.

Cassandra pulled her little sister into a hug and told her, "I will always love you, no matter what. I just don't want to see you get hurt. Or see Sherri hurt, for that matter."

Anna hugged Cassandra back and said, "Don't worry about us. We are just going to have a little fun. I don't see it being anything serious."

"Well, I guess I am a little reassured then." Cassandra said. "I need to shower and then I am going to straight to bed. Have a good night." Cassandra broke the hug and went to the master bathroom after grabbing some clean pajamas.

Cassandra got ready to shower and before long she was standing naked under the warm streams pouring from the showerhead. Cassandra spread soap all over her body and rubbed up and down her body until she was covered with a fine, white lather. Cassandra grabbed a soap brush hanging from the shower caddy and rubbed herself as she rinsed the soap off her body. Cassandra scrubbed the soap off her body and as she moved the brush down between her thighs she felt it move against her vulva . As she felt pleasure tingling between her legs, Cassandra thought to herself 'Why not?'

Cassandra leaned back against the wall of the shower and rubbed the brush back and forth against her pussy. Cassandra knew she had a masturbation problem, she couldn't get through a day without getting herself off at least one or two times. Cassandra had been so busy with deadlines for a work that she had not had a serious relationship in over a year. She had not slept with a guy in over six months now, and her masturbatory escapades were her only release now. Luckily, Cassandra now had good material to work with while she rubbed herself. She imagined what might have happened if she had been brave enough to follow Alexis into her apartment. Cassandra was not brave enough to touch another woman's genitals, but she might have let Alexis finger and lick her pussy. Cassandra rubbed herself harder as her fantasy continued. Maybe her friend would have been drunk enough that Cassandra could have convinced her to play Cassandra's asshole. Cassandra turned the brush around and put the end of the handle against her pussy. She slowly inserted it inside herself and began moving it in and out. Cassandra brought a hand back and tickled her asshole as the other hand continued to fuck herself with the soapbrush handle.

Cassandra let out a loud moan as she felt herself reaching orgasm. At the same time she heard the door handle begin to turn and the door creaked open. Because the three women often had to get ready at the same time, none of them locked the door unless they needed very private bathroom time.

"Cassie, do you mind if I use the bathroom?" Anna called through an open crack in the door. "The toilet in the other bathroom is not working and I can't fix it."

"Fine," Cassandra grumbled. She could still feel her knees shaking as her orgasm continued. Cassandra also knew that there was no way they could pay for a plumber to fix the toilet in the other bathroom and still make rent. They would have to deal with having one usable toilet between the three of them for the near future.

"Is everything okay?" Anna asked. "I could hear you yelling from outside the door." Cassandra could hear Anna lifting the toilet seat and heard the tinkle of Anna urinating.

"I'm fine. Just trying to take my shower." Cassandra didn't want to make any sound to give her away, and left the handle still halfway inside herself. She couldn't tell if she sister knew what was going on or not. If she was teasing Cassandra or was really that naive. Cassandra only knew that she would die of embarrassment if her sister pulled the shower curtain away to reveal Cassandra masturbating herself with a soapbrush. Anna finally finished, but left the toilet unflushed since doing so would change the water temperature in the shower to an inferno. Cassandra heard her open the door to leave and said, "Bye bye, Anna."

"Hey, you enjoy yourself Sis. You've earned it." Cassandra cursed at her sister as she pulled the brush out of her vagina and finished her shower. After the shower, Cassandra was drying herself and noticed the toilet still had the lid up. She could smell Anna's yellow urine floating at the top and flushed the toilet in disgust. "I swear it would be less gross living with two men." Cassandra mumbled to herself.

As Cassandra was applying her facial lotions before she brushed her teeth she called to Anna, "Hey, where is Sherri anyways?"

Anna called back from the kitchen, "She said she had work to do tonight."

Cassandra walked to the kitchen so she didn't have to yell again in the middle of brushing her teeth. "That's weird. She doesn't normally work on Monday nights."

"Yeah, that's what I thought too. Well, have a good night."

"You too."

After completing all her nightly rituals, Cassandra was ready for bed. She tried to sleep, but every time she fell to slumber she had dreams of some unseen horror taking control and possessing her. She tossed and turned in her sleep all night long, still too ashamed at being caught masturbating by her sister to resort to self-stimulation in order to sleep. Only after Cassandra surrendered to the unseen force in her dream was she able to fall asleep.

Day Two

In the morning, Cassandra received a phone call from Alexis while she was getting ready. "Hey, can you give me a ride?" Alexis asked.

"Oh, did you change your mind?" Cassandra said. "I didn't expect to hear from you again anytime soon."

"I'll explain on the way." Alexis said. "Pick me up at the usual time."

As Cassandra drove she heard on the radio: "We are hearing reports of a strange phenomenon taking place throughout our city. Yesterday, dozens of women in all boroughs of the city were reported missing. Many of them reappeared several hours later unharmed but without any knowledge of what took place. Police are asking for anyone who has information about these abductions to please come forward..."

Alexis again changed the station as she got into Cassandra's car. It was just one of the many pet peeves that Cassandra had against the woman.

"So what's the deal? Had a change of heart?" Cassandra asked.

"It was incredible," Alexis replied. "Ms. O'Hara called me in the middle of the night telling me she felt terrible about having to let me go. She said while I couldn't still work at her magazine, she wanted me to come in to discuss some 'exciting opportunities at other major publications'."

"Wow, that's nice of her," Cassandra said. "In fact, this might be the first time I've heard of her doing anything nice."

"I know!" Alexis shouted excitedly.

"So how much of last night do you remember?" Cassandra asked carefully.

"The last thing I remember is puking after we left the bar. I was a hot mess, wasn't I?" said Alexis.

"Oh yeah."

"I didn't do anything too embarrassing, did I?"

Cassandra almost mentioned to Alexis that she had come onto her when she dropped her off but decided against it. "Nothing you wouldn't have done sober."

"You cheeky bitch."

As they were stopped in traffic, both the women's eyes were drawn to two women in a nearby alley. One of them looked very high class in a dress that had to have cost at least $5000. The other woman was a heavyset black prostitute wearing hooker boots. They were making out passionately against the alley wall, and the black woman turned the white woman around forcefully and pushed her up against the wall so that she was facing it. Cassandra and Alexis both wanted to look away but couldn't tear their eyes from the scene.

The black woman in boots got on her knees and lifted the other woman's dress above her waist. The black woman moved her head forward until it was right on the other woman's ass and crotch. Cassandra's mouth opened in shock as she viewed the hood rat eating out the elegant other woman from behind right in public view.

"Wow," Cassandra said. "Some people have no shame."

"I think it's kind of hot," Alexis replied.

"Really? Are you about to turn to the dark side?" Cassandra asked.

Alexis shrugged and said, "I can think of worse things. It might be fun. I just need the right person to turn me"

Cassandra grumbled, "I'm becoming surrounded by dykes."

Traffic began moving again and Cassandra's car was able to leave the decadent scene. As they sped away, Cassandra spared one final glance at the erotic scene in the alley. The rich white woman had her eyes closed and her mouth was open in pleasure as the prostitute licked her. They were oblivious to anyone who might be watching.

Cassandra and Alexis got to the office and began working as normal. Alexis seemed to be doing her work as dutifully as ever, even though she knew she would be gone by the end of the week. The day was progressing as usual until Cassandra got a call from Ms. O'Hara's secretary. "The editor would like to see you in her office," the secretary said.

Cassandra sighed and told Alexis, "Looks like I need to go see the bitch- I mean boss. Maybe I am going to be shitcanned just like you."

"Good luck," Alexis called after Cassandra as she walked to the double doors leading to O'Hara's office. Cassandra walked past the secretary's desk and knocked on the door labelled "Catherine O'Hara, Editor-in-Chief." Cassandra heard a voice call "You may enter" so she proceeded.

Ms. O'Hara reclined back in her comfortable chair with her legs put up on her desk. She wore long high heels and had stockings on her legs with a low-cut dress for her attire. She must be trying to relive her model days, Cassandra thought to herself, but those tight fitting stockings were not doing her widening figure any favors.

"Please sit," O'Hara gestured to the chair on the other side of the desk after Cassandra had entered.

"Thank you, Ms. O'Hara," Cassandra answered as she took a seat.

"Please, call me Catherine."

"Sure... Catherine."

Catherine crossed her arms and asked, "How long have you been working here, Cassie?"

"A little over four years, Ma'am."

"You have been an enormous boon to this company while you have been employed here, I must say."

"Thank you, Catherine," Cassandra said. "I'm glad my efforts are being noticed by management." Perhaps this impromptu meeting would bear some good news after all.

Catherine smiled and said, "Oh, you have definitely been noticed." Catherine got up from her chair and walked to the front of the desk. She sat on the edge of the desk only about a foot away from Cassandra. Catherine drew her legs up and Cassandra tried to avert her eyes as Catherine's bare thighs were exposed. Catherine leaned forward so that her cleavage was more pronounced.

"These layoffs have been very unfortunate, but these many open positions create a great opportunity for some of those who are willing to go the extra mile. The cream is going to rise to the top, so to speak. You have always shown drive and ambition, haven't you Cassie?"

Cassandra was dumbfounded. "Have I? I mean, I have."

"I always thought so, at any rate." Catherine said as she crossed her arms beneath her breasts. "I am considering making you Managing Editor for this publication. You would be in charge of the day-to-day operations while I oversee the overall creative direction of the magazine. You would be in a position to manage up to fifteen workers. Would you be interested in such a position? There would of course be a significant salary increase. Probably at least double what you make now."

Cassandra could hardly contain herself. She stumbled over her words as she said, "W-well. Um. Of course! I mean, I would cherish this opportunity if it became available to me." Cassandra tried not to show how desperately she wanted this promotion. This would mean the end of her financial troubles, maybe she could even afford to move to a nicer apartment.

"I'm glad to hear that. I need a dedicated young go-getter for this position. Someone who will do whatever it takes to succeed." As Catherine said this, she drew her legs up and spread her thighs so that her underwear was fully exposed. Even though she was pushing sixty, Catherine still wore lingerie so thin that they were nearly transparent. Cassandra could see the darker skin of Catherine's pussy through the fabric and some of Catherine's black pubic hair was spilling out of the sides and top of her underwear. Cassandra began to feel very uncomfortable. She could smell arousal wafting from Catherine's sex less a foot away from her face. Cassandra saw with disgust that Catherine's panties looked to be completely soaked through. Despite her abhorrence, something about Catherine's scent enticed Cassandra and she had to shake her head and lean back in her chair to dispel the naughty thought of tasting Catherine that suddenly crossed her mind.

Catherine leaned back and pulled her underwear to the side to expose a wrinkled, hairy pussy that peeked out between her pudgy thighs. Her genitals glistened with wetness. Catherine rubbed the outside of her vagina with one hand as she said, "Bring that sexy tongue over here and lick my pussy, Cassie. Show me how badly you want this position."

"Ms. O'Hara!" Cassandra cried. "This is highly inappropriate!"

"Oh, be a sport," Catherine said in a simpering tone. "Here, just have a little taste and tell me if you like it." Catherine inserted two fingers inside her pussy and pulled out a thick, stringy mass of of goo that stuck to her fingers. Catherine moved her fingers closer to Cassandra's face as Cassandra leaned back in her chair as far as she could. Besides the unmistakable scent of Catherine's pussy, Cassandra detected a sweet, unknown smell that caused her mouth to salivate against her will. A far away voice echoed in in her brain saying to just try it and see what it was like. The voice that spoke unbidden in Cassandra's mind asked if she was afraid to have sex with a woman, or was simply afraid that she would enjoy it. Cassandra opened her mouth and prepared to suck on Catherine's wet fingers when she looked up at Catherine's face. For the first time, Cassandra actually made eye contact with Catherine and what she saw horrified her. Catherine's seemed almost blank, with no light of life behind them. Her dead eyes appeared to have no true intelligence behind them and looked like the eyes of a child's doll.

Cassandra became suddenly afraid and pushed her swivel chair backwards before Catherine's finger reached her mouth. "I'm sorry Catherine, but I think I have to decline your offer. While I am grateful for the opportunity, I don't think I am ready for that much responsibility yet."

Instead of becoming angry, Catherine pulled her dress back down and leaned forward smiling. Her breasts threatened to spill out of the top of her low-cut dress. "What a pity," she said. "You are turning down a tremendous opportunity. There are several of your co-workers who will not show the same reluctance. Many of them will do whatever it takes to get ahead, unlike you"

"Well, maybe I would not be so reluctant if I weren't being sexually harassed by my employer," Cassandra snapped back.

"Is that what you think that was? You are just delaying the inevitable, pretty soon you will be one of us."

"And what is that supposed to mean?"

"Don't worry, you will find out soon enough. I should probably mention that I need you to work late tonight."

Cassandra had turned to leave but this information caused her head to snap back around. "What? Why?" she demanded.

"I've ordered a rewrite of our review of the new fall line from Versace. The rewrite will be done at 4 and I need you to work on the final copy until it is complete. We have to have this issue ready by the end of the week."

Cassandra sighed and murmured, "Okay... I'll get to work on it right away." This ruined all of Cassandra's plans for the evening. Granted, her plans mostly included a bottle of white wine and Netflix but they were plans nonetheless. Cassandra wouldn't be out of here until 10pm at the earliest.

Cassandra turned to leave dejectedly when she heard Catherine speak again. "Oh, one more thing. Can you send your friend Alexis to visit me next? We still need to conduct her exit interview. I hope we can find a way to keep her around, she is such a dish."

123456...8