All Comments on 'Invisible Girl - An Erotic Romance Pt. 01'

by zenmackie

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it, the best story I've read this year, please do continue it !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lost me at the anal stuff. All you british cuck authors can't avoid the gender-neutral asshole in your so-called straight writing. Every last one of you is a closeted beta. Stop lying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautifully written. Please, may we have some more?

vodiodo69vodiodo69almost 2 years ago

Loved it. Sexy and romantic. And coming of age.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@ author.

Very nice story. I love the Very nice balancing from noncon to doubtcon to highcon.

You chose the scenario very well. I normally moan if two people don´t know anything about bdsm and the safety rules it involves. That should be known anno 2022. But in 1965... not knowing is very much believable.

I´m really looking forward to the second part.

@ anon2. If lost me means that you leave evreybody alone with your stupid troling I would say I´m rather happy that the author "lost you"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excruciatingly slow . . . but beautifully written. Thank you.

5*

@ the anonymous wanker below - I'm British, the author's American. I take exception to your tone.

Dixon (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzenmackie@zenmackie
I've been writing erotica for several years now and I occasionally train female submissives online. If interested see my ad below: -------------------------------------------------------------- You are an intelligent, independent woman...but you fantasize about being controll...