Invisible In Plain Sight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I trailed my hands further up Amy, my fingertips moving on her neck and the sides of her face. Amy pulled her face back slightly as I ran my hands into her beautiful hair. The look on Amy's face was a combination of bliss and lust. Her green eyes burned with desire. She kissed me again.

"I want you NOW Josh."

Grabbing her bum again I held her tight and stood up. Amy squealed as I did this before wrapping her legs around me. I carried her into my bedroom as we kissed. Getting to my bed I sat down and fell back. Amy was on top of me, her hair falling over my face.

The storm was now raging outside, the lightning illuminating my bedroom in flashes. Amy began to slide down me, kissing me. She moved down, kissing my neck, my chest, flicking my nipples with her tongue. Her hands trailed down me as she ran her body and lips against me. Now on her knees beside the bed, she was between my legs. Her hands rubbed the front of my jeans. My erection was straining to get out.

Amy undid the button and pulled down the fly. I quickly kicked my shoes off. She grasped the sides of the jeans and my underwear and pulled them down off me. I lifted my bum off the bed so she could get them right down. At the moment she moved the jeans down enough my excitement I sprang out to greet her. Amy was watching intently as I popped out. She smiled slightly and bit her bottom lip, while still pulling my pants down.

My jeans and underwear was now off and Amy had thrown these across the room. Her hands moved up my legs, up my inner thighs. My erection bobbed in anticipation as she did this. Her face was now right near my hard penis. She looked into my eyes as she licked her lips and quietly exhaled. Her fingers gently held my hardness. The tip of her tongue licked from the base of my erection all the way to the tip, pausing only to tease the sensitive spot at the base of the head. Her eyes never left mine. I groaned loudly.

"Ooohhhhhh fuccckkkk Amy!!"

Amy grinned as she raised my erection up and popped the head into her waiting mouth. Her tongue teased the head again as her mouth engulfed me. Her hand was stroking me as she worked her mouth on me. I wasn't a virgin by any means, but nobody had done this for me with such enthusiasm. Amy smiled as she could see the pleasure on my face.

The sensations of her mouth, tongue and hand all working in unison were exquisite. Reaching down I brushed the hair away from Amy's beautiful face. She groaned on my hardness before gently grazing her teeth against the underside. My whole body shuddered as she did this.

"Whoa whoa Babe. That's too good." I grunted.

Amy grinned like the Cheshire cat, before giving my erection one more lick. I sat forward and reached for her, bringing her back onto the bed. We immediately embraced and kissed. Our mouths made magic together as our lust only grew. I rolled slightly and Amy was now on her back. I wanted to give her the pleasure she had given me.

I kissed my way down her neck, my tongue, lips and teeth all helping Amy groan in excitement. My lips worked onto her chest, kissing the freckles she had there. My hands had found her breasts and I was holding and teasing her already hard nipples. Following her murmurs I moved down further and lavished her beautiful breasts with my attention.

She was bustier than I had realised, her breasts a very pert handful. Her pale pink gumdrop like nipples were already aroused and my lips falling on them only made Amy moan more. I used my tongue to flick and circle the hard buds, my lips then sucking on them. Looking up I could see Amy looking at me, her face flushed in arousal.

Turning my focus further down her body, I kissed all the way to where her jeans were still on. I was already rubbing my hand over the outside of her jeans and her hips moved with my motions.

"Yes Josh. Take them off..." Amy purred.

Undoing the button I hooked my fingers inside them and pulled them down off her. I managed to catch her tiny G-string she was wearing as I took her jeans off. Now it was my turn to move between her legs. I kissed my way up her smooth legs, along the soft skin of her inner thigh. I could now see Amy was shaved smooth, with only a small tuft of red hair on her mound.

"Ohhuhhuhhuhhuhh" Amy groaned as my tongue tasted around her.

Her legs opened wide and her womanhood, slick with her excitement, opened too. I plunged my mouth over her, tasting her excitement and increasing it. My probing tongue opened Amy further and she shuddered. The taste of her filled my senses and I wanted more. I found the aroused nub of her clit and proceeded to lavish it with my attention. Amy bucked her hips and grunted as I found the centre of her excitement. I licked and sucked to Amy's ever building pleasure. Suddenly I felt her hands grab my head.

"Ohhh. Don't stop. Don't stop Josh. Oh yes fuccckkkkk!!!!"

Amy's hips bucked as she came on my face. She held me tight against her as I continued to play with her clit. Her orgasm seemed endless as she squealed and groaned, her body surrendering to the arousal. With a final groan and sigh she pushed me away slightly. Looking up Amy was blinking her eyes and panting. She noticed me looking up at her and smiled, before looking a little bashful.

I crawled back onto the bed and kissed Amy. She wrapped her arms around me and we cuddled up close. As our kisses rapidly turned passionate, I felt Amy's fingers wrap around my still hard erection.

"That feels amazing." I groaned.

We stopped kissing and Amy looked straight into my eyes.

"I want you inside me Josh. Right now."

She twisted her body so that I was now on my back and she straddled my hips. She was rubbing her slippery womanhood against my erection as we kissed again. My hips started to move in time with her movements. Amy raised her hips up slightly and reached between us. She rubbed me against her vagina until she had me where she wanted me. Amy slid down onto me and I moved up. Letting go of my cock she gripped my shoulders. I held her hips as I filled her for the first time. We both groaned at the sensations this caused.

Amy leant her forehead down on mine, sighing. We kissed and I started to move my hips.

"No wait Honey. I just want to feel you in me." she pleaded.

I kissed her again, and I could feel her squeezing me with her muscles. It took every ounce of will power not to just go for broke right then. Being enveloped by this gorgeous woman was the most exquisite feeling I had ever experienced. I kissed her again and Amy started rolling her hips. Slowly at first I could feel her moving up and down me, each movement even better than the last. I couldn't resist any further. I began to move inside her. In time with her movements, I exaggerated her pleasure. I found myself moaning like I never had before. Amy was groaning in my ear as I moved in and out of her.

My hands moved her hips a little faster, trying to keep up with the pleasure building up inside me. Amy's moans turned into murmurings as she expressed how she feeling.

"Ohhh yesssss, so good... right there.... Oh god yes... Yes Josh..."

By now I was really moving. I could feel every stroke, harder and faster. My heart was pounding. I wrapped my arms around Amy and her hips moved in time with my increasingly fast movements. We kissed and I looked into her eyes. In that split second our souls merged as one. It was all too good.

"Amy... Babe... gonna cum... oh fuck.. gonna cum..."

"Yes Honey.... Oh fuck yes..... cum in me... fill me..."

Her beautiful face scrunched up and I felt her muscles clench around me. Thrusting in harder I erupted with force, spraying my lust deep inside Amy. She squealed as my essence filled her and her hips bucked erratically. Amy groaned a guttural moan as she met my orgasm with her own. I kept thrusting as my orgasm didn't feel like it would ever stop. Every movement she made only made it better.

Eventually our orgasms subsided and Amy collapsed down on top of me. Even though we were both struggling for breath, we kissed deeply. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close to me. I didn't want to let her go. Not then, not ever. She put her arms around me too and her head went next to mine. Coming down off that orgasmic high took a long time. Amy whimpered as I involuntarily slipped out from her confines. She took that opportunity to move off me and lie on her side, her head resting on my shoulder.

When I regained the power of speech, I kissed Amy on the forehead.

"That was all kinds of amazing." I said quietly.

Amy giggled. She turned so that her leg wrapped over me, her body pressed right against me. Her hand rested on my chest. She looked into my eyes.

"Amazing doesn't even come close to covering that Honey." She purred.

Her red hair was a mess, hanging all over the place. Amy's green eyes literally glowed and her smile, often bright and enthusiastic was now different. It was now alluring, drawing me even closer to her. Not that I needed to be drawn any closer.

"You are so gorgeous Amy."

"You are wonderful Josh."

We kissed again. A gentle, sweet, dare I say loving kiss. Amy snuggled in against me.

"I hope you don't want to go home to bed Gorgeous. I'm not letting go of you." I whispered into her ear.

Amy squeezed me tighter.

"Oh Honey I don't want to go anywhere. I'm not letting go of you either."

**********

That weekend quickly became the lost weekend. We never left each other's side. The following day we ventured back to Amy's apartment, ostensibly so Amy could change clothes. It ended up we stayed there all day and night Saturday, before returning to my apartment Sunday for the day. That was it. We were together.

Over the next month we became basically inseparable. I stayed at her place and she stayed at mine. On the weekends we spent as much time together as we could. I had not been as close to any of my previous girlfriends as I had with Amy. She was sweet, kind, affectionate, but she was also opinionated, had her own views and wasn't scared to share them. This made her even more attractive to me.

The sci-fi geek in her educated me in many of the films and franchises she liked. We both loved Star Wars so this was a great place to start. I didn't necessarily like everything she did, but I could appreciate her love for these movies. We spent many a night cuddled up watching movies and shows, making out and making love.

We had been going out for almost a month when Amy asked if I would be able to attend a wedding with her. This wedding was for her friend she had been away with before we started going out. It was being held back in her home town of Wagga Wagga. I of course accepted. Amy was so excited I said yes as she wanted to introduce me to her friends. She also mentioned that we might visit her parents. Her saying this made me smile as it indicated to me that Amy was also very serious about us.

We both organised to have the Friday off work before the wedding on Saturday. Our having the Friday off together apparently raised a few eyebrows at work, as our dating wasn't public knowledge at this stage.

That Friday we left early in the morning, travelling down together in my car. After nearly 5 hours of driving we headed towards Amy's home. The further we drove up the small dirt road towards their farm, the more nervous I was. Amy could see my nervous nature and rubbed my leg, assuring me that they would love me.

Our arrival must have been planned as Amy's mum Joanne, and her younger sister Hayley, were waiting for us. There were excited hugs for Amy and pleasant introductions for me. Joanne was the prototype for Amy, same height, same red hair and the same enchanting smile. Hayley was taller than Amy with brown hair, but she too had the same features as Amy including the beaming smile. I had bought some flowers for Joanne and she thought these were beautiful and very thoughtful.� � � � � � � � � � � � �

Entering the house Amy gave me the grand tour before we all sat together for a cup of tea. Hayley gave me a bit of a grilling, but I must have passed with flying colours. As lunchtime approached, her father came in from working on the property. Ray was reasonably tall at 5'10", brown hair and that permanent tan that workers on the land have. After Amy gave him a big hug, she introduced me. His handshake was firm, with his calloused hands much harder than my office worker hands. His smile and friendly nature however broke through the nerves I still had.

He took me outside, ostensibly to show me some of the farm and the equipment he used, but more the chance to get to know me. As we left the house, I was sure I could hear the women all chattering loudly together. Ray and I hit it off quite well. I gave him the condensed version of how Amy and I met, as well as details about myself. He seemed pleased that Amy and I were dating. We found we had a few common interests and chatted about these. Returning to the house for lunch Amy was looking on anxiously waiting for us to walk in. A huge smile came across her face when she saw that her father and I were getting along well.

All too soon our time there was over. After long goodbyes and promises to come down more often, Amy and I went on our way driving back to Wagga Wagga. Travelling in the car I could see Amy looking across at me as I drove. I glanced across and could see she had a whimsical smile on her face.

"You look happy sweetheart." I commented.

"I am happy Josh. My family think you are great, but I knew they would because I think you're great."

"I really liked them too. I'm glad we went out to visit them."

"So am I. Thank you for doing this."

"Doing what?" I asked.

"Coming down here for the wedding, meeting my family.... It really means a lot to me." Amy replied, her green eyes looking straight into my soul.

"Of course I wanted to come down for this. I truly want to meet your family and friends. It's nice to know more about you... my Amy." I said, glancing across to her.

Amy modestly smiled and blushed a little at the same time, before leaning across and kissing my shoulder.

The following day was the wedding. We both dressed up for the occasion. I was in my best suit while Amy was in an elegant dress. It was a blue grey with a muted floral pattern and it suited her perfectly. Her red hair was flowing over her partly exposed shoulders and she looked amazing. When I told her this Amy hugged me tight and said how handsome I looked.

The excitement Amy was experiencing about going to the wedding wasn't matched by me. I thought I'd be calm and relaxed, but I was incredibly nervous. While meeting Amy's parents was nerve wracking, meeting her friends was even worse. As we prepared to leave the hotel we were staying in, Amy did her best to allay my fears. She assured me that her friends would like me and that I would like them. She also said she would be with me and look after me.

Once at the wedding my fears were put to rest as soon as Amy and I began to interact with her friends. Amy acted the same around her friends as she acted around me. Her friends were an interesting group of people. They all went to school together, or were family of people that went to school. I soon discovered what Amy had said before was true; she certainly was the shortest of her friends and more than a few of the girls she was friends with were pretty. In my eyes though, Amy definitely was the most attractive. She had something they didn't. Actually she didn't have something they had. She wasn't as pretentious as some of them seemed.

The wedding for Julia and her husband Mark was very nice. Moving from the church to the reception I relaxed a lot more. Amy was in her element as she chatted excitedly with the people who meant so much to her. As the night wore on, I spoke with many of her friends, both men and women. They all seemed pleased that I was Amy's boyfriend. After the usual questions of how we met, how long we had been going out and the like, every one of them mentioned how relaxed Amy was. I heard this at least 4 times during the night from various friends of hers.

At the reception dinner I was seated with Amy at one side and her best friend from school Leonie on the other. Leonie was really nice and friendly. She looked like a real country girl, long dark hair, 5'6" tall, blue eyes. She was a teacher at the local primary school. We talked about all sorts of things during the night, often with Amy chiming in as well. During the evening Amy had to leave table for a few moments when Leonie quietly mentioned to me how relaxed Amy seemed with me.

"Leonie, you're about the fourth person I've spoken to tonight that's said that about Amy. Why is that?" I asked out of genuine curiosity.

"Amy is usually so intense. She always wanted to know what was happening with everyone. Not to be the centre of attention as such, but not want to miss out on anything. She used to be like that a lot- especially with boys she liked.... She must like you a lot Josh. She is totally herself with you."

"I like her a lot too Leonie. I think she's amazing."

"I can tell you like her Josh. She is amazing. She had always been a good friend to me. Amy is totally loyal too. She will stand by you. She has her own opinions on things and rarely changes her mind... Whatever you do however, don't hurt her. She doesn't forgive easily- that's another reason why we've always thought of her as intense."

Just then a voice spoke behind me and an arm went around my shoulder.

"What are my best friend and boyfriend talking about?" Amy chuckled.

"Leonie is just telling me what a good friend you are." I replied.

"Well how you're a good friend most of the time. Except when you locked me in the sheep pen on the farm." Leonie laughed.

"You deserved that, you pushed me into the mud." Amy giggled.

They both then regaled me with tales of their childhood adventures together. As they spoke I was pleased I agreed to come down for the wedding. Not only had I met and enjoyed the company of Amy's friends, it also allowed me to see a more complete view of her. I knew the professional friendly Amy at work, the fun, affectionate Amy when we were going out. Now I also knew the uninhibited, fun loving Amy she was with her oldest friends. During the conversation Amy looked at me and I couldn't help but smile. She smiled too.

Later during the night Amy and I danced together, just like we did at the party. This time there was a mix of songs, and when a slow song came on I relished the chance to have her close to me. Swaying to the music with the most beautiful, gorgeous girl I knew in my arms was just perfect. Amy leant up and we kissed.

"Thank you for being here with me Josh." She said as she held me tight.

"I wouldn't have missed this for the world... It has been great meeting your friends, your family..." I looked into Amy's eyes. "You mean so much to me Amy."

We kissed again before Amy spoke quietly. Her eyes never left mine.

"I'm falling for you Josh."

"The feeling is mutual sweetheart. And I'll always be there to catch you."

Amy kissed me again and hugged me tight, dancing together amongst the people on the dance floor, in our own little world.

************

When we returned to work on Monday most people had put two and two together and worked out we were dating. Everyone seemed pleased that we were together. The fact that we didn't work in the same department, or in departments that interacted very much, made things a lot easier. We kept our relationship purely professional at work, with no big public displays of affection between us. There were lots of smiles and occasional affectionate touches, but nothing to make other people in the office feel uncomfortable. Even our bosses knew about our relationship. Lisa was very happy for me. She could tell I was happier in myself and she was pleased.