All Comments on 'Involuntary Sissy'

by robert0000

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Noice

Wasn't as good as the other ones as this one came off a condescending- for some reason, like when she was persuading him that he wasn't a sissy and whatever. It's still good though, but i'm a sucker for reluctance in the male pov. I don't know, maybe it's because i'm a girl.

PaulplaysPaulplaysalmost 6 years ago
Well done!

You have captured the sensitive eroticism inherent in this relationship. Excellent!

robert0000robert0000almost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you Paulplays. She becomes even more “sensitive” (but not in a way he appreciates) in the forthcoming sequel.

And thank you Anonymous. Women who like reluctant men are something of a theme in my stories. It’s good to know that they exist outside my imagination.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 6 years ago
good

let me send you my address.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Omfg yes

Oh my... Just finished this and you have me tenting

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Laughably bad.

What a sad way to go through life. She's SO screwed up that no man will have anything to do with her on a permanent basis. "It stays hard all night". I bet she wishes she could find a real man that stayed hard long enough to satisfy her. But she's such a cunt, no real man wants her. Too bad, so sad. She'll die alone never having known what real love is. What a waste of time to read this garbage.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
I am disapointed you are not a woman

But I still want you to take me down this path. Humiliate and use me for your satisfaction but please use me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it. I want to be cross dressed and taken advantage of verbally and physically. Be told I'm a sissy and how much I like being submissive. Get my ass fingered, have a narrow flanged butt plug inserted in me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A wonderfully brilliant exercise by a Female in dissolving all the faux 'masculinity' of the male, leaving the little sissy to accept Her control as his proper superior. This may seem at first an isolated example of such encounter, but as Women realize the extant of superiority over males in ALL AREAS of life, such encounters shall increase until they are the norm for relations between Female and Her subordinate little sissy malette.

maddictmaddictover 1 year ago

Is that the only pleasure your dong brings you. You are in control of your men. The feel of tight flesh spread open by my head, is

sublime

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Won't take long before someone takes her actions badly and eliminates her permanently.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrobert0000@robert0000
I'm interested in stories in which men are turned into sex objects by women. It's probably a hangover from feeling guilty about sex in puberty, which I think is pretty normal. In my imagination, the easiest way for a woman to turn a man into a sex object is for her to dress h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES