All Comments on 'Iran in USA'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Yes! Oh fucking yes! Screw the official Olympics, and say hello to the Sexual Olympics. The Sexual Olympics of cock sucking, butt fucking and fisting.

That ending was hot and thrilling. I imagine that hunky, pretty boy diver was made to wear his skintight speedo throughout their orgy of two. That Iranian beast probably ended up cutting a hole in that speedo and raped that American boy's ass with all the might of his Iranian battleship. Yummy.

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 7 years ago
Hilarious and hot

Not sr71plt's best story, but a nice one. The reader learns all about the Olympic sports of cock sucking, arse fucking and fisting. "As seriously as the athletes took their turn at sports competition, just as seriously did they take their sex orgies" during the Rio Olympics. Double penetration and gang bangs are so popular among male athletes that I wondered why they have not been recognised yet as Olympic disciplines.

The protagonist is an American diver who should have been awarded the gold medal of bottoming. He enjoys especially two Iranian wrestlers, fucking together expertly, and their coach, who fucks him four times and fists him twice on a row. The bottom, however, plays a game and fucks back. "Each time I adjusted more to him, he upped his game with me, always keeping me on the edge of breaking."

The USA willingly submit to Iran and an American man receives an Iranian nuclear missile up his arse. "A really fat one".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3028 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...