All Comments on 'Iron Rain Pt. 04'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A very erotic and sexually explicit chapter

So he will soon have Petra all to himself?

She's more woman than only one man could ever please, and he might need help, especially if he is going to pleasure his step sister too.

OH man, to be in his situation!

Thanks for the good read

hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
Very Nicely Done !

Love the way this tale is progressing and admire your writing talent. Can't wait for next chapter . You are an amazing author. Thanks for sharing your work with us.

ap2techap2techover 12 years ago
Great!

I really believe this could work as a novel. If you keep it going and flesh it out I'm positive it could sell.

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 12 years ago
Can you make this work as a novel?

So far you've devoted four chapters to some great sexual romps but only part of Chapter Two the 'tattoo', 'Olga Petranova', and an organization called 'Iron Rain'. I'm an afficiondo of a good thriller so if you can balance the two aspects of the story, you have my attention absolutely.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Building Slowly

Very slowly but can wait a while to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I want to tell you it's an awesome story thus far and you are a talented writer but one thing you need to figure out is the proper usage of the words 'passed' and 'past' because you keep flubbing it...

Otherwise excellent work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Iron Rain Pt. 03 Previous Part
Iron Rain Series Info