All Comments on 'Iron Rain Pt. 06'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
Hoooookay.

Now I'm hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

wow keep on going.................

Azrael556Azrael556over 12 years ago
Almost too much of a good thing

We start with a barn-burner of a sex scene, then you pack in all the Dunwich material, then Nick's suddenly in the hospital after a bad software update/ mystical experience.

The Lovecraft influence is clear. The hidden cults, the past horror in Dunwich, Miskatonic U. (Go 'Pods!), and so on. Mixing Lovecraft and cyberpunk with rough sex and Japanese swords thrown in is officially awesome.

hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
Fantastic story and this chapter is killer

Wow I love this series and this chapter is spellbinding. Next chapter please. Keep'em comin as I can't wait for what happens next. Superb Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm hooked!

Excellent writing. This story is novel material.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Very imaginative writing

With a fantastic storyline matched with the imagination of the author, and erotic, kinky and down right hot sex, makes this a good read in a lot of different categories.

Our hero seems to have himself mixed up with William Bell, whose doesn't have his family's interest, too much in mind .

I have a lot of questions in my mind, that I hope are answered in the next chapter.

Thanks for the read.

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 12 years ago
WOW!

Intrigue, loving incest, and a mystery. Who could ask for more...except the next chapter. Looking forward to it. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
High on the "Weird Shit-O-Meter"

To use Nick's terminology, this story just hit the Weird Shit-O-Meter. The story was fairly normal with the exception of some of the high tech gadgetry until this chapter when it took a 180 degree turn into fantasy. I've loved the story prior to this chapter so I hope that it doesn't get too far out. I haven't read chapter 7 yet so I hope the story will return somewhat to the original plot line.

garybluegaryblueabout 12 years ago
Love the story

… but please, 700+ words is too many for a single paragraph.

SmartestGuyInTheRoomSmartestGuyInTheRoomover 11 years ago
well to be honest i really like it BUT...

The story seems to be going out of control. i liked the first,second,and third chapters but now with this wierd tech, ancient groups, gangs, and what seems to be heading in the direction of magic. you are losing me, you are trying to do to much in one story i love the way you write and your ideas in this story you should have made more than one story with different people backrounds and such a incest/mystery/futuristic/oganization/a hundred other things is just to ambishus and it seems to be destroying the basicsand begining of your wonderful story

PS: To the writer i am not trying to be mean just giving my thoughts sorry if it offends you

PS: To the readers of this comment who like this story even with the small errors i believe it has i am sorry you dont like my thoughts get over it...

displacedMichguydisplacedMichguyover 11 years ago
If things seem too strange...

... read some H.P. Lovecraft, then come back to this. It should make a bit more sense at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I honestly dont know what the hell to comment on, lol. The story progression is really interesting and there are so many sub-plots going on I actually dont havea clue as to where the story is going! The only comment, and I don't really know if its negative, is that the kid seems way too experienced with women for some teen that just got out of private school, lol. Easy enough to forget though since the story seems to be strapped to the back of a rocket ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Continuity Issue

Love the story so far. It could use a little editing but is otherwise great. One issue in this chapter is on the 4th page, Nick talks to Petra/mom about doing the transplant and making sure nothing goes wrong twice, with the second time seeming as if the first had never happened. I suggest reading it through and rewriting that section to make it clearer and convey the information you want without the repetition.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Hotting Up In A Big Way

Well this chapter certainly brought some action and changes. Not at all sure where it's going but definitely in for the ride.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Iron Rain Pt. 05 Previous Part
Iron Rain Series Info

SIMILAR Stories