All Comments on 'Iron Rain Pt. 07'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
Man What a Great Chapter!

Wow! Man you are killing me, if I had your writing skill I would be very Happy. I have the need to read so please keep'em comin.

Winger534Winger534over 12 years ago
Amazing!

This series has been the most amazing story I have ever read...Adventure...Sci-Fi...Sex...Intrigue...waiting for the next chapter is always very frustrating, but that's how a GOOD author keeps his/her audience in his/her grasp and keep coming back...as with all stories I know this will have to come to an end at some point...but I hope and pray it is not too soon!

VERY! VERY! Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVE IT!!!

This is a wonderful story and despite many typo's I loved almost every second of it. You have opened up so many possibiities....I eagerly await the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AWESOME

Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I hope there is a publisher or two reading these.

There may be some infringement with your Lovecraft references but there is easily a novel or two in all of this. Good work. 5*

cidermonkeycidermonkeyover 12 years ago

If this was a book I would not put it down. Please do not keep us waiting to long for the next chapter.

preacher10preacher10over 12 years ago
What a story

I could'nt stop reading. You should really think about doing a novel. You could be our next Stephen King or Clancy. Don't make us wait long for the next installment. Very, very, very good.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Totally Fantastic

Science fantasy and erotic sex along with subterfuge and espionage with violence and murder.

Have I covered all of the forms of entertainment that this story covers?

A great story and is becoming one of those stories that make the want for the next installment hard to wait for.

Thanks for this great chapter

petecopetecoover 12 years ago
to long to many ch.

Although your writing is very good you miss the point of this site. If I wanted to read a book I would but I come to this site to read a number of stories not a book released in ch. form. Please stop wasting my time and everyone elses.Your talent would allow you to write something more manageable. As you can tell this is a pet peeve of mine and others here. You have made this story virtually unreadable to someone just starting this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
posted two day in a row

This was posted two day in a row. What gives your talented enough that you don't need two days?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Dont listen to peterc the point of the site is to tell any type of story you want personally there is nothing better than a sexy story with a great plot no matter how many chapters( I hope many more). Questions are starting to get answered and I like the mix of sex with a great story behind it. Wondering what is behind Will actions against nick and how it ties to his mom since he didn't know nick till the academy and she died before that????

CARTMAGCARTMAGover 12 years ago
Great Story

Lost Boy

I am loving this story, its one if ever published id definitly buy, you weave a great narative, the sexual sequences are very respectful to all parties involved,

I also love the whole weaving of the Lovcraftian mythos with Dunwich, Miscatonic... etc.. I also love the whole sci-fi elements aswell... I am captivated as soon as i start reading and cant stop, I also love the whole Erotic Horror elements you weave in as well... its great but does not hurt the over all narrative it enhances it...

I can tell your writing has been effected heavily by Lovecraft, possibly some John Carter of Mars and the whole Victorian era style. but in a modern futuristic narrative.

but what i am wondering with that how and why did you decide to add the oriental features into it, where did that idea come from... I myself love the oriental mostly ancient Japanese culture, but i will say you weave that part of it in aswell...

so in closing keep up the good work, I want more of the Iron Rain

mavir9mavir9over 12 years ago
Fantastic Story

I truly enjoyed the story. Being an engineer I appreciated the techy aspects of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Nice Job

You have done very well in writing this story line! It is just at the right level of everything, just make sure if your going to end up typing an ending soon to try up all lose ends so we are not left wondering. Please keep up the great work with getting the story out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I really like the story! The tech side is really enjoyable and the kind of fun stuff you think about when you're laying in bed and cant sleep. The sex is so-so...mostly I think because this is some kid fresh out of a boys military type school, and then magically he's acting and fucking women like he's an experienced, well rounded guy in his fourties, just doesn't float :/

...the whole secret society thing, hmmm, just weird! He really doesn't know what it is, what they do or anything, but he willingly jumps in feet first! ...even with subservient naked japanese girls fucking me I would be concerned this was an axe murderer cult or something and most likely say no thanks! Lol.

Anyway, a fun read none the less!

notsooldpervertnotsooldpervertabout 7 years ago
Don't listen to peteco

It should be common sense, but apparently it needs to be said anyway for morons like peteco; if you don't like it, don't read it! It's asinine to read something you don't like, then gripe about how you didn't like it. You can see that it has multiple chapters before you start reading, and if that's not what you want to read, go read something else. You say it doesn't make sense as a stand alone story? What the fuck kind of idiot starts at chapter fucking 7 and expects to understand the characters and plot like it's chapter 1? And then to spread his stupidity he criticizes the author that he wasn't reading a stand alone story?

Don't pay attention to idiots Lost Boy. Excellent work so far. I would read your Numenor setting stories as non-erotic sci-fi (though I love the sex thrown in to spice things up lol). I'm not really a fan of Lovecraftian gothic horror, but I love the tech, and the secret society is a nice twist, too. Someone commented that they would have had reservations that it might be an ax-murder cult, but the obvious money involved and the prominent public and political figures among the high ranking members he was there to meet would allay those fears. My reservations would have been more along the lines of "Are these people the origins of the Illuminati stories, or are they in conflict with them? Just how many targets are painted on me now?"

Keep up the good work!

kdeville87kdeville87almost 5 years ago
cool

I would love to have one of the watches and tablet or computer

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
What A Story

Well it's going from strength to strength now. I've no idea which way it's going to go but am enjoying it.

With a little bit of tidying up it could definitely be published.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES