All Comments on 'Iron Rain Pt. 08'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
Awesome Chapter

Love it Love it Love it This story is the best and it just keeps getting better. MORE

MORE MORE

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Fantastic chapter

I am amazed at the complexity of the storyline. Just trying to figure out who are the enemy and whom are his friends makes my mind work overtime.

A very intriguing story with all of the mystery of old world legends and new world technology makes the reader feel off balanced, and never knowing what is coming next.

I like all of the references to the martial arts world and using some of the techniques that are mentioned in the story.

I do like that the is capable of many sexual trysts in a given time period, I think it makes for a hotter read.

Thanks for the great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

How the hell did this story go from Petra and Kat hiding from Russian gangsters to now a mix of futuristic scifi with Star Trek like technology, a Da Vinci like secret organization, to an Eastern like mysticism with a mixture of Naruto. Man this story went from very simple to flat out weird and at times hard to follow and believe. Really, triple helix DNA? Only possible way for such a thing to exist is a DNA surrounded by RNA.

evertonianevertonianover 12 years ago
Amazing

I love where this story is going the sex scenes are so hot yet the plot keeps taking twists and turns so that you do not know where it is going next I cannot wait for the next part so keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I loved this series at first,but now things are just getting out of hand ridiculous. At times, this story seems more like a scifi TV show. And enough with the Order crap, way too much like The Da Vinci Code kind of conspiracy.

MistandShadowsMistandShadowsover 12 years ago
Keep up the good work.

I am very much enjoying your series. I am an eclectic person and this series keeps my interest high. You keep introducing new and interesting things into the story, and I just eat it right up. I look forward to a new part every day. Would love to see your mainstream productions and the source material for this one. I myself am a student of history and metaphysics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Is our main character still just 18?

So much has happened, I have trouble putting a mental time-frame to it all.

Azrael556Azrael556about 12 years ago
"A Bridge Too Far"

Look. I live this series. I love cyberpunk sci-fi, H.P Lovecraft, and even chuckled at the yacht named for the drowned city of Tolkien's mythology. But you're trying to cram way too much shit into a series of short stories. You've got enough plot ideas and character development for a three novel sci-fi trilogy and trying to get all of it on paper at once. It's like when George Lucas couldn't get the Good Idea Fairy off his shoulder and fucked up the Star Wars prequels.

We start with an 18 year old kid coming home from military school and fucking his stepsister and stepmom, then the Russian Mafia angle popped up. OK, great. That's good. You have enough there to get a really good novel, with the entry of him and his friends into the computer business and developing revolutionary tech.

These later stories, with the secret societies stuff, the beyond-bleeding-edge tech, him fucking absolutely every female who appears, those are follow-on novels when you actually get around to publishing this. Which I believe you should. This is great stuff. But keeping up with the plot and the vast number of new ideas and characters is like trying to drink from a fire hose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Love the story,but honestly? The sex scenes are waaay fucking too long!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Agree with Anon 11/03/13

Brilliant and Fascinating story but I feel your overdoing the sex scenes a little bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Erotic stories...are supposed to have more sex

Story is great and the plot/storyline is very unique and interesting. Great writing.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 6 years ago
Sort of ok

Are we still with an 18 year old main character?

I believe you are trying to cram too much into one story. We have an 18 year old kid graduating from some Superman factory of a military school, coming home to a new step mother and step sister and proceeds to non-stop boink everyone silly, including a delivery girl. He gets attacked by the Russian mob, is a key player in a super tech company he and some of his high school friends put together and is now recognized as a grand pupa in some world order organization.

I believe this is one of those stories that should have started with “Once upon a Time .....”.

loragassloragassover 3 years ago

IMO! Women are like Men, Never two alike. In my time in the military, I was with many different women. Being single at the time, I I was very free with my love. I did find that each lady you had to learn the does an don'ts to. cause none were the same. I tell you all this because in that time only 2 of the many ever called me lover. Yet, here, all females call him lover. IMO! that is about the only bad thing I have read of your work. Please spread the names around some, thank you for your time and your story telling.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Still With It

No complaints but still trying to work out who the bad guys are??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Iron Rain Pt. 07 Previous Part
Iron Rain Series Info

SIMILAR Stories