Iron Rain Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers

'Sir I am your avatar I am your reflection in the realm unseen and I would appear only as you saw fit.'

"Okay Surfer let crack this nut," I said and turned my undivided attention to the pyramid and the image of Jesse looking back at us and it had not been idle.

"Nick?" the hologram said.

"Jesse?" I asked.

"I was Jesse," it replied and I felt a chill run through me.

"What exactly do you mean you 'were' Jesse?"

It made one of his faces a sort of facial tick when Jesse found something hard to explain to us from his point of view. And I can tell you Jesse's view of the universe differed from ours in so many different ways. Most people accepted that certain things were impossible whereas Jesse saw things that had not yet been accomplished. How often people said 'but you can't do that' and then Jesse would cock his head to one side and give them that 'ah but you can if...' fill in the blank. The boy was such a Doctor Who fan I half expected that before we graduated the academy that he would have managed to build a fully functional sonic screwdriver. Pity cause that would have been really cool, anyway there I was face to face with Jesse's holographic twin and it was trying to figure out how to explain its last statement to me.

"I believe I worded that wrong Nick, I am Jesse as he was roughly a week ago." He said smiling.

"Roughly? Why roughly," I asked.

"This device has never been fully activated so as we speak the more sophisticated and complex parts are waking up," he said smiling.

"How long will it take," I asked.

"Not long now the last of the peripherals are coming online," it said.

"So what is the purpose of this device Jesse," I asked and he just smiled his whimsical smile.

"Isn't it obvious to preserve my knowledge and more importantly as you have so often said in the past my unique point of view."

"I never meant anything mean by that," I said and he nodded.

"I know Nick, we are friends and friends look out for each other. Remember when I first arrived at the Bastion?"

"Yeah I think I am still sore after all the fights I got into," I said smiling now.

"You looked after me and we became good friends didn't we?"

"The best of friends," I said.

"Good, so now it's time for me to look out after you. As part of the avatar program I have been monitoring the activity of everyone's digital constructs. I love that phrase 'digital constructs' it sounds so much more impressive than simply avatar. Digital Constructs. Anyway, with Terry's help I built the Ba-Ka-Ren interface within each and every avatar."

"What is that Jesse?" I asked and suddenly the room went pitch black and there was only the pyramid, Jesse's image, Surfer and me. "What just happened?"

"I need your undivided attention and so we are interacting through the optical interface alone. This way there can be no listening in. To explain, the Ba-Ka-Ren interface is based loosely on the ancient Egyptian concept of the soul. The Ba is the personality of the construct, the Ka is that spark of life that animates the avatar and the Ren is its unique name. There can be a thousand John Smiths in a city but each one is unique with unique experiences."

"Whoa, that is brilliant!" I said and he nodded humble as ever.

"This interface allows me access to any avatar's life history and any and all activity even those clandestine ones we don't speak of."

I thought of all the footage I had recorded of sex with Kat and Petra and I blushed. The image of Jesse cocked his head and made that 'I don't understand' face.

"So what did you discover?"

"I found out that besides the four of us someone else has access to most if not all our technology including the avatars."

"How is that possible? Did one of us leak or sell that information to someone?"

"No and here is the scary part, the avatar I detected is older and more sophisticated than anything we have developed."

"What," I said feeling that cold chill again. "So what do we do?"

"I have updated a few select avatars with a defense program that makes them invisible to this construct except Surfer. And from what I can tell, the only one that this construct is interested in is you Nick. So if Surfer simply disappears from the grid they will grow suspicious. I crafted a new avatar for you and seeing how much you find the women in your life so pleasant I created Lilith."

She stepped out of the shadows and if she had been a real woman my jaw would have been hitting the floor. Lilith was of average height with long, like down to her ass long hair the color of autumnal fire and it burned from within with a queer ruddy glow. Her features were a mix of every woman I had ever been intimate with and somehow Jesse had made it work.

"I hope you don't mind I used your 'Morrigan' template for her. Brilliant is all I have to say on creating the perfect woman. I mean down to the last detail, well done Nick."

By this time Lilith was standing next to me on my left and Surfer on my right.

"I didn't create the template it is the scan of a living breathing woman," I told Jesse and I saw the wheels turning.

"Now that is nothing short of a miracle for something like that to be created or born," Jesse said and then grew quiet. "Well anyway I was curious about their interest in you and I located this..."

Hovering between us was a holographic image of my triple helix DNA. Then there came two more images one on either side but were as far as I could tell normal DNA.

"The center image is your DNA Nick, the one to the left is your dad's and the right your mom's. Using the latest information available I was able to check all the typical genetic markers on your parent's traits and discovered this."

Certain areas of both outer DNA strands glowed brightly and Jesse continued.

"These markers are by themselves unremarkable but when the two combined," the outer two merged into the center one and with a pulse of light for dramatic affect my DNA hovered there alone.

"So are you saying I was born like this? I mean having a triple helix? Is that even possible?"

"Normally I would say no but... your birth wasn't normal. Have you ever heard of eugenics?" he asked and I shook my head. "Not surprising it is not often spoke of or the common talk among scientists unless you grow roses or breed dogs. Eugenics in a nutshell is selective genetic breeding. Dogs for centuries have been bred for certain traits and crossbreeding takes characteristics from two otherwise separate bloodlines and creates a hybrid."

"So someone managed to get my mom and dad together to have me?"

"Yes and no, I suspect that this particular project has been going on for a very long time Nick. Thousands of years at least..."

"Oh no, no fucking way," I hollered. "The Order! Goddamn them!"

"Nick you have lost me please try and calm down and explain what is going on."

It took a long time for me to do just that as it all came crashing down into place. Somehow the previous Hidden Master, William Bell Sr. managed to get my parents together to have me. But how? What was it Akira Kusanagi had said? 'My mother was the previous Majestrix and it should have come to me.' Why did he not fill that position after her death? Because he didn't need a new Majestrix any longer her usefulness and that of the sisterhood was no longer required. The sisterhood was part of this eugenics project! That's how they manipulated the viable blood lines; as mistresses, wives and mothers. My mother!

"Surfer, pull up the Codex Veritas and look for the name Miranda Ravenscroft."

"Ravenscroft isn't that your mother's maiden name?" Jesse asked.

'Sir, the first mention of the name Miranda Ravenscroft is dated 1582 and the last 1974 with a total of seven women in the Codex carrying that name.'

"What about the name Kusanagi," I asked. "What does the Codex say about them?"

'The women of that particular bloodline have carried the office of Majestrix three times more often than any other. The last being Midori Kusanagi who passed away in 2007.'

"That's the same year my mom died," I said and I felt the emotional punch in the stomach. "My dad belongs to an organization called the Hermetic Order of the Silver Twilight. Our family has been tied to it for generations. And so apparently were my mother and her family. The Order is headed by the Eternal Master, a direct descendent by blood to the very first man who founded the organization back in the days of ancient Egypt. I can guess that for some reason they began a breeding project for purposes unknown to produce a child, me. I guess once they were sure I was what they needed they murdered my mother, Akira's mother and god only knows how many others. What I don't get is this. If William Bell Sr. was the Hidden Master and was heading this project as did all the previous men to hold that position. Why was he killed?"

"A few questions Nick, first how does the Order know that the current Eternal Master is a blood relative of the first?" Jesse asked.

"Apparently they have a sample of his blood or so I was told."

"Interesting, I will have Wraith take a look into that while we continue."

"Wraith, is that the name of your avatar?" I asked Jesse.

"It is the name of one of my avatars, the most recent one. I would describe him as my Black Ops Specialist," he said and something moved behind Jesse something darker than the inky blackness that surrounded us. "Next thought, the Hidden Master was in charge of this long term project that even his female operatives were unaware of most likely. I theorize that when you were determined to be without a shadow of a doubt what they had been trying to achieve all these years William Bell Sr.'s services were no longer required."

"So it all goes back to the Eternal Master," I said grimly.

"It appears so. Once I have his genetic code I can compare DNA and see if you are indeed a blood relative of this ambitious man. But the main question still remains elusive... why?"

There was a queer look in Jesse's eye that made me pause and I knew he had more to say and it wasn't about this. It was the reason for the creation of the pyramid.

"You've made a new friend haven't you Jesse?"

"For all my intellect you can read me like a book," he said smiling. "Yes I have made a new friend. He sought me out and it is because of what he had to say that I built the tetrahedron. Do you remember Nick when you were a kid and the world was so simple and your innocence made you blind to how ugly the world really is?"

"Yeah," I said smiling remembering... flash... "I was sitting on the grass in the backyard and I was playing with my toy dinosaurs. My mom was on the back porch watching me and she was all smiles. It was summer and the sun was beating down something fierce. But I didn't care because my T-Rex was making a lunch of my Brontosaurus. Funny I should remember that day again it was that very memory that Moira triggered to help me when the contact lenses malfunctioned."

"I have to take responsibility for that one," Jesse said. "My fault they crapped out. But on the bright side I was able to hack your lenses and recover your entire trip to Dunwich."

"You can hack my lenses?" I had mixed emotions on that one.

"Yes I can and no one else. They are my pet project and are meant for your eyes only."

"AWWWW Crap!" I moaned and cursed a blue streak.

"What did you do Nick?" Jesse asked softly trying to calm me. "I am sure it's not too bad."

"The new pair that came with the pyramid," I said.

"Yeah," he said waiting for the other shoe to drop.

"I gave them to Kat and they kind of bonded to her eyes."

"Are you sure they bonded? They shouldn't." Jesse said looking relieved as I turned to Surfer.

'Oops,' he said sheepishly.

"Well she is hooked on them now and I told her not to tell anyone even her mom."

"I'll send you a pair for her those really are meant for you," Jesse stressed.

"Okay, I will let her play with those until the new pair arrives. Otherwise she will grow suspicious. Back on topic... new friend... innocence..."

"Yeah well, when we grew up we saw a face to the world we never knew. Well my new friend has shown me that our world is bigger than even I ever imagined. A whole lot bigger and scarier," he said.

"So what do you want me to do," I asked and he smiled.

"I am glad you asked, at your earliest convenience I would like you to meet him."

"Well I am at sea right now and I don't know how long this trip is going to last. So..."

"There's no rush Nick, when you are ready to meet I will arrange everything," he said and I could tell by his demeanor that Jesse was distracted at all the things he had learned. "Oh Lilith will do her own introductions and um I guess that's it for now."

"Okay give me a holler in a day or two," I said.

"Alright Nick, take care and enjoy your cruise and ummm..." Jesse snapped his fingers.

With a jarring sensation the world returned to normal and I looked at Surfer who smiled and hovered there awaiting my orders then at Lilith with hands on hips with that annoyed gleam in her eye.

"That was 'interesting'," I said and Surfer nodded and then the entire flood of memories of everything that had happened in Dunwich came flooding back culminating in the very fierce very intense grudge fuck in the alley. "Wow, I need to talk to that woman sometime soon."

The darkened tetrahedron was returned to the wall safe and I still wasn't sure of its purpose or function maybe next time Jesse and I talked he would share that little bit of info with me. Why did Jesse want to preserve his point of view? Why was it Jesse as he was a week ago? And lastly and most importantly what sort of knowledge did it hold? I let Surfer get some down time and I sat on the couch on closed my eyes allowing my mind a quiet place to decompress. But that lasted all of two seconds.

"Uh hem," Lilith said clearing her throat and I opened my eyes to see her kneeling at my feet. "Introductions are in order I believe."

"I am Nicholas Shaw your Master, how's that?" I said.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM Master, that works for me," she purred. "I am Lilith your very personal holographic plaything and ever present companion."

"You are definitely not Surfer that's for sure." I said leaning down to see her better.

"Oh sweetie you have no idea how not alike he and I are. For instance my father has allowed me some perks Surfer has not been given."

"Such as," I asked.

"He has allowed me access to your complete life with all of your likes and dislikes. Every book, comic or manga that you have ever read so have I. Every movie, video, or TV show I know them intimately well especially those home movies of yours." She said licking her lips. "But the thing that separates Surfer and me is this..."

She reached up and touched my cheek and I felt it. I actually felt the cool touch of her skin and I flinched backwards my back hitting the couch hard. She was smiling now and I noticed a subtle difference in her but I couldn't put my finger on it. It was her hair; it had been glowing with an ember like radiance now it was more like a sapphire light trickling out.

"You can touch me... and your hair?"

"Oh the hair thing was my idea," she purred as she climbed up into my lap and I could feel every curve, and she even had mass or so I thought. "What is the one thing that sours things between men and women... men get bored of looking at the same woman over time. With me that won't happen because I am a shape shifter. I can become any woman you desire and with a simple scan I can even emulate voice, body language and even personality."

"How can I feel you," I asked as she rubbed her crotch against my ever hardening cock. "Not that I am complaining."

"Well you see," she said pressing her tits into my chest, "it's like this. You are familiar with muscle memory."

"Yeah, in martial arts when you begin training the moves that are unfamiliar are difficult because of you haven't done them before in other words no muscle memory."

"Exactly, but the body is also wired for other types of memory." I could feel her hand rubbing against me through the robe. "In the case of me, it would be impossible for Daddy to program every probable sensory input that physical contact requires. So he left that out and let your mind and body fill in the gaps."

She leaned up suddenly and our lips touched and I felt that sweet electric connection and pleasure coursing through me of our first kiss. I moaned into her mouth and I undid my robe and freed my trapped cock. Immediately I felt her hands on me rubbing and stroking. She broke the kiss and we were both panting and she licked her lips in anticipation.

"You see your mind and body remember those passionate moments for me and since they are your memories they feel... very... real..." she moaned as she tugged aside her t-bar and eased her pussy into position I felt the head pierce her and slowly slide inside.

The logical side of my brain was saying she was a hologram but I could 'feel' every inch of her tight pussy as it wrapped around me as I pierced her to her core. I could 'feel' her as she began to ride me so achingly slow. Even when I reached out to cup one of her breasts I felt its weight in my hand.

"Let me show you how real I am," she moaned as she rode me faster now and each time she lifted up her pussy it grabbed me like a velvet fist.

She was driving me towards one of the most intense orgasms I have ever felt.

"Come for me lover," she purred. "Shoot that hot load into my pussy!"

Her hips drove down harder now and as much as I tried to fight it I passed the point of no return and was moments away from spurting deep inside of Lilith.

"Don't fight it... give it to me!" she growled and was rewarded seconds later with a powerful climax that sent pulses of cum up into the empty air... leaving me a panting gasping wreck. "Damn I'm good!" Lilith moaned in my ear.

"That was... whoa..." I fought to catch my breath. "...fucking amazing!"

"I am glad I was able to please you Master," she purred. "You need another shower though. I would run it for you but... I do have my limits."

I ran a shower and washed the cum off my thighs and belly but was still tingling after that little demonstration. I felt Lilith's gentle touch on my back and then the sensation of her breasts pressing against my skin.

"Master, there is also something else you should know," she was purring again. "I am not 'just' for sexual release though I do enjoy it immensely. I am here to help you as well. With daddy's help I was able to visit William Bell's hidden library and I have within me the entire stored works of the Hidden Master just for the asking."

I spun and grabbed her by the shoulders.

"MMMMM I like it when you're rough with me," she moaned.

"Be serious, how were you able to do that? The watch or even the tablet can't scan that many books, stone tablets... hell everything. It would take weeks!"

"Tsk... tsk... Master," she said a finger tracing around my nipples as she spoke, "do you really think daddy would spend weeks scanning something that vast with devices meant for much simpler tasks?"

"He has built a device meant for large scale scanning... like entire libraries!" I said in awe.

"Daddy and Uncle Terry designed a probe for just that purpose. They discovered that digital information has a definite limit and much of the world's knowledge is still located in books."

"Just when I think they are done surprising me something like this happens. So what does it look like?"

She looked up into my eyes and smiled brilliantly.

"It looks something like... that." She said pointing behind us.

I looked up and passed her and there hovering silently was a black sphere that appeared to be made of the same odd alloy as the tetrahedron. At first glance it appeared to be perfect and without any markings or openings but the odd way that light fell on the device was deceptive. Like a golf ball there were small openings all over the thing and I almost caught a sound like a soft sigh.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers