Iron Rain Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,795 Followers

"How does it work?" I asked and looked down and saw her grinning.

"I'll give you the reader's digest version if that would be acceptable Master." She said and I nodded. "The shell of the probe is a light nonferrous alloy that is nearly weightless and due to the alignment of its atoms incredible durable."

"Nonferrous, so it won't be picked up on metal detectors?" I asked.

"Exactly, the holes provide both stability of flight as well as apertures for the scanners to perform their tasks."

"How does it fly," I asked and she bit her bottom lip in frustration as I kept interrupting her.

"You are doing that on purpose Master," she said through gritted teeth.

"Yes I am, now please continue."

"Men, the probe uses a micro graviton pulse generator to fly and maneuver that was liberated from Area 51."

"Wait... what... are you telling me...?" Lilith just casually told me that all those crazy shows on cable about sightings and crop circles and Roswell might be true.

The holographic minx just watched as I had a mental melt down right in front of her. I sat down on the floor of the shower and tried to grasp the impact of her casual statement. She followed suit and sat down then on a whim took on the characteristics of Petra's Draenei form and absently played with her tail.

"Interesting," she said ignoring my emotional plight. "Daddy just jumped up and down when he discovered what was available at Area 51 and well Uncle Terry just drooled at the prospects of the engineering possibilities but you Master are not taking this well."

"Not sure what to make of it really, but if Jesse and Terry are happy with their acquisitions then who am I to call it into question? What was William's take on all of this?"

"Uncle Will, he was surprisingly calm about it. Maybe he was already a believer who knows," Lilith said with a shrug.

"How do you and your Uncle Will get along?" I asked her.

"We don't speak much, but he has been so busy trying to get all his ducks in a row as he says."

"Really and why is that?"

"I imagine it has to do with his being so sick," again her voice so calm when speaking of an emotionally charged subject.

"Sick, how sick," I asked her.

"His test results weren't very promising but that was just chatter between Moira and me."

"So you never actually saw his test results then?"

"Sorry Master, I didn't think it was important," Lilith said and I had to remind myself that she was just an avatar and not a human being with emotions.

"Not surprising he has been rushing getting the company off the ground and things moving. He wants to see some progress before... but I am getting ahead of myself. He might not be that sick. I will give him a call soon and see what's going on."

"I am sure he would be glad to hear from you Master," she said smiling.

"I need you to do something for me Lilith," I said and she got on her hands and knees and crawled over to me.

"MMMMMM for you Master anything," she purred.

"This is work related sorry but I did enjoy the show," I told her.

"I'm glad, so what can I do to serve you?"

"I need you to go through the library William Bell had and sort through it and give me a break down of the contents and anything related to his position as the Hidden Master."

"That could take a little while even for me," she said.

"It would be a huge help to me," I said and saw her nod then Lilith looked over her shoulder before standing up and looking down at me. She licked her lips and smiled.

"Your house guests are awake Master and it sounds like they started the party without you. I will do my homework but just so you know I'll be here when you need me..." she said and her body faded from sight until only her feral violet eyes remained and then they too vanished. A quick glance around showed that the probe too had disappeared.

"Wonderful a holographic Cheshire Cat just what I need," I muttered but the prospect of watching Kat and Sora play allowed me to push Lilith's monumental news from my mind at least for a little while.

I toweled off and threw on a fresh robe for now. I heard the soft moans from the bedroom and knew the girls had indeed started without me. I moved to the door and peeked in and saw an amazing sight. Kat was on her back with her head at the foot of the bed and Sora's fingers were gliding in and out of Kat's pussy as Sora's lips licked and teased her clit. Kat's hips were lifting off of the bed and with a muffled cry she came with an intensity I loved to see. Kat took the pillow from her mouth and still panting and trying to catch her breath eyed the Japanese girl with that hunger I knew all too well.

"You're next you pussy eating pervert," Kat said smiling.

"How to you want me," Sora asked.

"On your hands and knees, head down and ass up," Kat directed.

Sora did as she was told and soon Kat was licking and teasing the Asian girl's pussy with fingers and lips. Sora's moans were muffled by the pillow she had her face planted in. When she was wet enough Kat had two of her fingers moving in and out of the other girl's pussy and was now licking and teasing her asshole. Sora's moans got louder despite the pillow. I watched as Kat's tongue flickered over the sensitive flesh and then switched to a tonguing action where she pressed the tip of her tongue over the anus which sent Sora into the stratosphere. Then Kat, just like a had done to her a few times, took the two slick fingers from Sora's pussy and slid them one by one into the other girl's ass. A deep grunt of pleasure was heard as Kat began to finger both holes now with great determination.

"I know you want to come for me baby and I know you love having both holes teased," Kat purred. "How does that feel?"

"Fucking amazing," Sora gasped as her body began to shake.

"MMMMMMMMMMM that's it don't fight it come for me," Kat said as she began to pound both holes now hard and fast and the fuse was lit and after a long ten count Sora buried her face in that pillow and screamed as she came.

After fingers were removed Sora was sitting with her back to the headboard of the bed her legs spread wide and Kat was now on all fours with her head between the Japanese girl's legs and her ass high in the air. I could see from how wet Kat was that she was really enjoying herself.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN damn that feels so good," Sora moaned.

"SHHHHHH Nick will hear," Kat hissed.

"Why don't you want Nick to know you eat pussy?" Sora asked looking up and seeing me in the doorway.

"I have my reasons," Kat said as she lowered her head again and began licking Sora's pussy again.

"MMMMMMM whatever," Sora said with a wink.

"You'll warn me if he shows up won't you?" Kat asked while she fingered the other girl's pussy slowly.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNN sure Kat... whatever you say."

I dropped my robe revealing my iron hard cock and looked at Sora and she licked her lips.

"I have a question for you Kat, when a guy looks at you what do you think he stares at most? Your big Caucasian tits," Sora said cupping Kat's breasts and began playing with them. "Or maybe it's those full kissable lips of yours?" She said grabbing two fistfuls of red hair and pushing her face down between her legs. "MMMMMM or maybe it's that fine ass of yours?" Sora said slapping both cheeks before grabbing Kat's ass cheeks and pulling them apart.

I nodded and made my move. I stepped over to the side of the bed nearest Kat's exposed ass and rammed my cock deep into her soaked pussy.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN," Kat's muffled voice cried out.

"Damn that looks like it feels good, oh yeah by the way Nick's back."

I began to thrust into Kat and felt her pussy squeeze me tight each time she was impaled.

"I bet he can't make you cum with that long thick dick of his," Sora said once more gripping Kat by the hair but this time she pulled her into a deep sisterly kiss. As the girls swapped spit I hammered Kat's pussy harder now forcing her to grunt and moan into Sora's mouth. I slammed into Kat burying my cock deep into her and began grinding against her as I reached down and grabbed Sora by the ankle and yanked.

"EEEP," she cried as I positioned her directly below Kat and eased out of Kat and slammed my dick into Sora and heard her cry change to a deep guttural moan of, "So big!!!"

"Yeah darling," Kat returned the taunts now. "How does that fat American cock feel in that super tight Asian pussy of yours huh?"

Kat lowered her body down onto Sora's making it easier for me to switch between which pussy I wanted to fuck. I began to hammer into Sora and she was moaning to beat the band and Kat lowered her lips to Sora's sensitive nipples and began to lick and suckle them. Kat and I made a formidable team. For the next ten minutes or so I altered between the two women sending both of them over the edge at least once and was getting closer and closer to my own orgasm. I should have known they were up to something when I eased out of Kat to slide into Sora they pounced pushing me to the floor and Kat sat on my chest while Sora worked her magic. I felt her straddle me and slowly impaled herself and I heard her moan louder and louder.

"It's in... it's in..." Sora cried out and slowly began to ride me.

Kat in the mean time lowered her pussy to my face and as I ate her out she watched Sora ride my cock.

"MMMMMMM I bet you wish you could see this lover," Kat moaned. "Your cock is stretching her out so fucking much."

My tongue found her clit and Kat went for launch and began to grind her pussy against my tongue and she went from voyeur to quivering mass of redhead. Sora was moving a little faster now and she was squeezing my cock tighter than ever and it wasn't going to be long before I shot into her.

"OHHHHHHH he's swelling inside of me!!!" Sora cried out.

"Ride 'em girl... faster..." Kat moaned even as her own body began to shake she was so close to coming.

The next part becomes a bit chaotic as I let out a roar as my orgasm crashed over me and hot pulses of cum shot into Sora sending her into her own climax and as I came I suckled hard on Kat's clit and this in turn pushed her over the edge. Like three dominos we lay on the floor a panting sweaty mess. I looked down and discovered why she felt so damn tight this last time around.

"And I thought your pussy was a tight fit Sora," I said as she moved away and my cock slipped out of her ass.

"I take it you enjoyed," she smiled as she moved so that she could clean my cock with her mouth.

Kat sat next to me and watched completely enthralled as the petite girl was able to deep throat me with ease. It was like watching a sword swallower and it amazed her and made her smile. Then Sora did something that at once thrilled me and chilled me to the bone. She reached up and unbound her long hair and as she leaned over me her mane of tresses brushed against my semi-erect cock and it wasn't long before I was rock hard again. The wispy tendrils of hair both tickled and delighted and I knew that Kat was taking mental notes. She stared intently as if hypnotized by the girl's slow delicate movements of her head and witnessed the gentle caress of her ebony locks over my aching flesh. I was sure at some point she was going to switch to her mouth but she never did. With almost inhuman patience she teased my cock with her hair until much to Kat's and my surprise I came hard spraying her face and hair. When she looked up she was smiling and strands of her hair were glued together with clumps of sperm.

"How was that Nick," she purred and I looked at her in amazement and couldn't find a thing to say. "I'll take that as compliment. If you'll excuse me I have to wash my hair."

I looked at Kat and her at me and there was an unspoken agreement. We were not done playing with Sora by a long shot. The three of us fit into the shower nicely and as I drilled Sora's pussy from behind Kat wet, lathered and rinsed Sora's hair. As I pounded my little Japanese toy with hard fast thrusts of my hips Kat was talking to Sora.

"Can you teach me that trick with the hair," she asked as she teased the other girl's nipples with the gentle hunger of her lips.

"That all depends on Nick-Sama," Sora said using the honorific indicating she was talking to or about someone of higher station.

"I don't understand," Kat said and looked over Sora's shoulder at me confused and excited at the same time.

"But he does and that is all that matters," Sora replied.

I grabbed Sora's hips and began to hammer into her harder and faster now and that shut her up as the pleasure I was giving her caused her eyes to roll up and the only thing coming out of her mouth were moans and pleas for more. I could almost sense the girl's orgasm as it got nearer and nearer. The closer she got the faster my hips moved until with a cry of release Sora's climax hit her like a brick wall and still I hammered into her and a second orgasm followed the first and still I pounded her tight little pussy until she begged me to stop. I yanked my cock from her and her knees buckled and she dropped to the floor of the shower. Kat looked at the prone form of Sora and then to me and I just smiled. Kat faced the wall and stuck out her ass and then walked her feet backwards until her back was parallel with the floor and when she was ready I stepped up behind her and eased into her slow and gentle.

"MMMMMMMMMMM oh Nick," she moaned.

I moved slowly in and out of her savoring her warm tight depths for when I had to explain everything that came after I feared she would go running into the night forever. Our love making was slow and tender each of us letting out soft moans and gasps as she squeezed me with her pussy muscles or I flexed my cock while it was buried deep in her. Sora, now forgotten, looked me in the eyes and I knew we would be speaking soon. She dried off and left without bothering to grab a robe to cover up with. I pitied the man that ran into her seeing the hunger that still smoldered in her eyes. Kat began to push back now and our movements took on more urgency as we both felt our final orgasm of the morning beginning in our toes. I thrust into her faster now and she threw her hips into me and as our bodies met our pleasure built and built until with a mutual gasp of ecstasy we climaxed at the same time. We washed the sex and funk off one another and then dried off and we threw on some clothes. She wore a set of pink pajamas she found in the closet and I slipped on a pair of sweat pants. We did not need to have my dad come in and figure out what had been going on.

The Mirror Cracked

Oswald Sebastian Kane wore the livery of blue and silver while aboard the super yacht Numenor. He moved with an ease and confidence that anyone who glanced at him would hardly expect that he was a stowaway. A day before she was launched Oswald slipped aboard as the last of the crew arrived early on a Tuesday morning. Unseen he made his way to the crew's quarters and the ship's laundry to acquire clean uniforms. He decided to stay hidden until after nightfall to keep his chance of being discovered to a minimum. After a few days though this was unnecessary as the other crew accepted him without question and soon he was eating with them in the mess hall and even found a bunk to sleep in. Now all he had to do was wait and be patient for the right time to make his move.

As the last days of August came and went mom and dad spent most of their time in the cabin knowing that come September 1st he was leaving for his new job with a new company that would mean more money and less work. Dad never mentioned the letter of promotion to the title of Temporal Master in the Order, nor did he say to me that Mayor Whately would never be returning any of my phone calls ever. Dad had been informed of Whately's betrayal of the Hidden Master and his fall from grace and since he was the nearest and most trusted member of the Order he had been elevated to take Whately's place. The Mayor's entire financial and real estate wealth now belonged to Sebastian Shaw but the stocks and bonds defaulted back to the Order to be distributed as it saw fit. No one questioned the letter with my wax seal upon it and after his long years of service my father was finally being rewarded.

To the outside world, Dad was resigning his post with the company he had started handing the reigns over to mom for a position with a global corporation where he would have an entire team working under him. He would still be on the road a lot but the stress level of this career move was easily half of the previous one. Mom had already appointed a face man to fill in for dad for direct client and supplier relations while Petra ran things from home. It was more work for her but it would keep her busy and maybe she wouldn't be missing him as much. The helicopter picked up my dad as we anchored off the Florida Keys on our way to the Bahamas and there was a tearful farewell as the three of us watched the helicopter disappear inland to the plane that was waiting for him with his team already on board.

I think we were all surprised when the second helicopter arrived and landed and this one was followed by two others as we discovered that all of our possessions from our home in Arkham had been packed and either shipped to the Numenor or placed in storage like our vehicles. Once the last of our guest had left the ship here in the Keys, Cyan officially handed over possession and title of the ship to me and the company. Only then did I realize the keys I had received with the name of the yacht on it were in fact the actual keys that fit this ship. I had up until then thought them a party favor meant as a memento of our brief stay. Not so and we were heading off to sun, surf and sand for a month long vacation before I returned to work and began running the company in earnest. Will surprised me when he offered to oversee things until we were well rested and ready to return to the real world again. The Numenor was to be our home, office and transportation to wherever we needed to go. My accommodations aboard improved dramatically as I took over Cyan's old rooms, plural, on the main deck. Kat and Petra kept their respective rooms below. It took a few days to move in but after that we were too busy having fun to bother thinking of how quickly and easily we had been sucked into this new amazing lifestyle.

Mom was still working on the sly using her tablet to maintain contact and control of the daily affairs of the business. I was equally guilty checking up and seeing that William had taken the initiative to purchase two of the five properties Petra, Kat and I had selected as possible sites and begun converting them into fully functional manufacturing plants. One of the locations was going to grow (the crystals), build and assemble the tablet computers and the other to produce the power plants of various sizes for commercial and military needs. Numenor Technology was officially up and running! Terry was in the swing of things and actually overseeing the conversion process of the plant in Dunwich and though I was leery of the town I knew that after what happened in Japan I was going to have to meet with Morrigan again and discover her part in things.

I never knew the extent of what it took to convert a bedroom over on board a ship. Due to the fact that the ship moved, furniture couldn't. So when my tatami mats were brought in along with the futon all of it had to be secured to the floor. The three crew members were quick, skilled and efficient but as I watched them work as a team a thought came to mind.

"Hey guys, how often do you get shore leave?" I asked.

"Whenever the ship docks either on an island or the mainland, why do you ask sir?" the young man named Ulrich asked.

"I have a special project I have been putting off and was wondering if you'd like to earn a few extra days of R&R?"

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,795 Followers