Iron Rain Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,781 Followers

"Okay," I said and I dropped all my mental and emotional defenses and left myself completely open to her. "I'm ready."

I felt the heat from her pass into me but it was a slow thing. It was like melting ice in the middle of winter. What started out as a strong surge of Ki left my body as barely a trickle and that surprised me. But once the circuit was complete I felt more than heard her voice say 'hold on here it comes'. My left hand grew steadily warmer as Akira pumped Ki into me and I felt the surge pass up my wrist into my arm across my chest and back and then down my other arm and then back into her. I imagined it was like what the commercials for plack build up in arteries must be like. All the sorrow and pain and the foolish punishment I had put my body through over the last year or so. The warmth slowly moved downward into my belly, groin, legs and finally my feet. The sensation was soothing and yet a pressure was building within me like something big was about to burst or break. It was do or die time so I sent my own Ki into Akira to prime the pump and I heard her gasp as the surge through her grew. Moments later our combined Ki moved into my hand and coursed through me a little faster now and there were flares of heat throughout my body. Random body parts grew amazingly warm and instinctively I knew that chunks of Dark Ki were breaking loose now. I poured more Ki into Akira and I felt her hands grip mine tighter and felt her shudder now. The heat plumes in my body spread to surrounding organs and skin and more Ki flowed between us. A soft roaring sound began in my ears and suddenly I realized that the Dragon was waking and Akira and I were caught up in its wake. Larger chunks of the Dark Ki were breaking loose now and being consumed in the Dragon's fire. I felt tears flowing down my cheeks and realized I was remembering my mother's death and at long last letting go of that deep seated pain. A long deep sigh escaped my chest and a great weight was lifted from me. Then the fear and stress of dealing with the Iron Rain rose up and was seared by the Dragon and it too was gone. It was in the aftermath of that moment that I felt her I could almost see a faint silhouette of Akira in my mind's eye. As the Ki flowed through and between us there were shivers running through me and it took a moment to realize that the healing was going both ways. As surely as the darkness was being purged from me it was also being torn from her. How could it not? The Dragon chased the Tiger and the Tiger chased the Dragon. The masculine and the feminine in their eternal cycle and we were caught up in it until the last of the negative energy was purged whether we liked it or not. Akira somehow found the strength to move and I felt every subtle nuance as we began the first step in 'all the forms that are one'. Step followed step and our hands wove the complex movements as one form slid fluidly into the next. Twelve forms and yet a single perfect cycle of life and the universe as a whole. We ended our last step as we had begun, with the first form and when returned to our starting point the connection was severed, drained and purged of all the negativity we collapsed onto the deck of the helipad. Wisps of steam rose from our bodies and despite being weak as kittens we managed to crawl towards one another and embrace as the storm broke, the rain fell in sheets upon us and the Numenor turned into the maelstrom.

Soaked to the bone Akira and I managed to drag each other to my cabin and fall giggling onto the carpeted floor. I am not sure I can describe what it felt like being free of all of it, all the pain, all the guilt and the stress. I felt twenty pounds lighter and I could not stop laughing at nothing at all. I was happy. Akira was sitting with her back to the couch and I could see the joy in her eyes and something else as well, confusion. I wanted to ask her if she was alright but I knew she was so I let the moment be. I let her enjoy and just experience this time while she could. I knew as well as she did that real life would intrude and by the way the ship was moving the storm outside was going to have something to say about our immediate survival. Soaked as I was I crawled to the bathroom and grabbed towels and two terry cloth robes and staggered back to the living room and there she stood wearing only a tender smile.

"I am thinking we don't need towels just yet," I said and she shook her head. "I take it I graduated tonight?" She nodded as she walked towards me.

We met somewhere in the middle and her arms went around my neck as mine went around her waist and when we kissed the lightning flared outside as bright as daylight. As I pulled her to me and she pressed her naked form against mine the thunder shook the ship. Despite the shifting of the deck we remained anchored in that one spot and our world was touching flesh, beating hearts and a need to finally consummate our feelings for each other. Her finger's ran through my hair and my hands roamed over her amazing body. She moaned in my mouth as my nails raked down her back.

"Now," she said panting in my ear. "I need you now Kouryou."

I scooped her up into my arms and carried her to our bed and with a toss sent her in a gentle arc to land in the middle of the futon. Akira's eyes smoldered with hunger and I crawled from the foot of the bed to lower my head between her legs. I heard her gasp and moan of pleasure as she gripped me with both hands and held me there.

"Yes lover, taste me... lick me... MMMMMMM I've waited so long!"

I lapped at her sex in long slow strokes of my tongue from bottom to top ending with a flicker over her sensitive clit. Her moans were drowned out by the thunder but I could feel her body shudder as I teased her first orgasm from her. I suckled her button of flesh and now my smoking temptress was growling with need to be pierced but I would make her wait. Her back arched and her ass lifted from the bed as she ground her sex against my lips and tongue. I lapped her juices and drank deep of her lust and eased two digits inside of her and the howl of pleasure was accompanied by her nails on my upper back digging deep and most assuredly drawing blood but the pain and pleasure merged into a wholly new thing altogether. As my fingers thrust into her my tongue continued to tease her clit with soft flickers. The long build up over the weeks reached its end as with a strangled cry Akira's orgasm crashed over her and I could feel her sex grip my fingers tightly and I couldn't wait until it was wrapped around something else. I eased from digits from her and I knelt between her legs looking at her heaving form and her face was covered in a shroud of her long raven locks.

With a snarl and a sudden movement I was suddenly on my back and Akira was reciprocating. I felt her tongue trace the vein beneath my hardness as her hand gentle cupped and caressed my balls. Then her mouth moved over the head and she licked and sucked the sensitive tip. It was my turn to moan and groan. She was in no hurry to rush as I felt her head move down inch by agonizing inch until my entire length was buried down her throat. Akira's head moved up and down now very slowly making love to my cock savoring the taste, the texture and the pleasure she was giving me. I watched her as she deep throated me and fought the urge to thrust up into her throat and lay there enjoying every moment and the waves of pleasure as they built into a wall of ecstasy ready to fall and engulf me. I was panting a few minutes later as I felt that growing sensation of my imminent climax and Akira slowly wrapped her hand around the shaft and began to stroke me as slowly as she had done everything else. I fought my orgasm with everything I had and Akira raised her lips to tightly wrap around the head of my cock and her fist stroked faster now and faster still and then she made eye contact and I let go and moments later she was swallowing greedily as one of most amazing climaxes ever engulfed me. I was gasping for breath and Akira moved to lie next to me grinning like the cat that ate the canary.

"Your cum tastes amazing," she purred.

"UMMMM..." was all I could manage at the moment.

"My, aren't we articulate after shooting such a large load down my throat," she growled. "But I bet you'd feel even better filling my pussy HMMMM?"

I managed a nod and she smiled again as her hand grasped me and slowly stroked me and it didn't take long at all before I was rock hard again.

"Don't move," she said nibbling my ear. "I'll get this one."

She rose up above me and slowly lowered her pussy down over me and rubbed the head of my cock between her pussy lips. Then she let just the tip slide in and her eyes closed as she dropped down impaling herself.

"OH GOD LOVER," she cried out as she began to ride me.

She did things with her pussy muscles I never knew were possible and her focus on pleasuring me bordered on the supernatural. When I couldn't fight it any longer I began thrusting upwards to meet her downward movement and together we raced towards our first but not last mutual orgasm. Hours later we fell onto the bed utterly exhausted as we had fucked, sucked with a blinding intensity as the storm raged outside. Then as the storm began to break so our love play became more sensual, intimate and even a sweeter gentler thing. Purring she pulled me close and I held her as she slipped into a blissful sleep. I closed my eyes and drifted into my dark silent haven and let it reenergize me.

I awoke from my meditation and bright sunshine filled the bedroom and Akira still slept beside me. I rose and took a quick shower and covered in only a towel tied at my waist I stepped out onto the observation deck and let the night before really sink in.

"Nikolas," the Captain's said from above.

"Captain," I replied.

"Hmm, you are in a very good mood this afternoon you didn't call me Centurion," he remarked.

"I don't want you to feel uncomfortable with that word so I will respect your desire to be called Captain."

"I can't say that it made me uncomfortable, just your insight into that particular aspect of my life was a bit disconcerting."

"So where are we," I asked and he smiled but it wasn't a good smile.

"I wish I knew," he said shrugging.

"Did all that lightning last night knock out our systems?"

"That would be something, but our systems are well shielded against such things. No it is just that we are not getting any satellite feed and even my compass is just spinning like a top."

"Surfer," I said summoning my avatar and nothing happened. "Lilith?" Again there was no response. "Anybody?"

I got a response but not like I was expecting. The contact lenses drop down activated on their own and someone responded through them.

'Did you say anybody?'

"Who are you," I asked.

'Come into your study and I will show you.'

I shook my head and walked back into my cabin and opened the door to my study and found it a bit of a mess after last night. I picked up the things on the floor and returned them to where they belonged.

"Okay I am here, show yourself," I said to the empty air.

'I can't... yet,' the test said. 'I need your help. Turn on the Securitas viewer and look for me, I think I rolled under a piece of furniture.'

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

'Just do it already and save us time arguing.'

I let out a sigh of frustration and did as the text asked. I activated Securitas and looked around and saw a pale violet glow coming from under my desk. I got on all fours and looked and there gleaming a gorgeous amethyst color was of all things the meteorite I had purchased in Dunwich. I reached up and rolled it to me and then picked it up. I stood up losing my towel in the process and examined the rock more carefully.

'There is a fine line dividing the meteorite down the middle give it a nice healthy twist clockwise.'

I located the line and it was one of those things that if I hadn't been looking for it, I never would have seen it. I turned off Securitas and taking each hemisphere of the rock in my hands twisted. There came a dull metallic click and it opened revealing the crystalline treasure within. It looked like a sphere shaped diamond a little smaller than a baseball. The surface was a master works of a thousand facets all gleaming in the full light of day. I held it up to the window and peered into its depths and etched in its impossible depths were cryptic characters by the hundreds!

'Summon me,' two ominous words hung in my field of vision.

"Who are you," I asked.

'I am your loyal servant, summon me.'

"What is your name?"

'I have had so many over the long years, you may call me whatever your heart desires. Summon me."

"Not until I know more about you. Do I know you?"

'Yes, now summon me already!'

I turned the crystal and saw the flashes of sunlight as they were caught up in the stone's facets. Without warning a single emerald green flare caught my undivided attention.

"No fucking way! It can't be!" I uttered as I made the connection.

Dunwich, Stomper and his meteorite, and the red haired beauty that couldn't have been in two places at once but was!

"Morrigan!"

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,781 Followers