All Comments on 'Iron Rain Pt. 11'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Story Exceeds the Sex/Incest/Taboo

I love this story and read it more for the plot than the sex. I hope you end up with 100 chapters. There seems to be one "party foul" in that Nick has already had a mother daughter combination or have you forgotten Petra/Kat.....Also, (and I hate people who nitpick) please use correct "past" instead of "passed".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW

It seems hardly the appropriate word. I can hardly wait for the next installment. MMMMM

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
It seems that he can't trust anyone

Oswald Sebastian is someone he will probably have to deal with, and the Mayor doesn't seem to be someone that can be totally trusted. Especially if the Mayor finds out that Nick may have fucked his ex-wife.

Even Akira his bodyguard hasn't told him everything she knows about her cult, and what kind of being she is, since she seems not to be completely human

A very good and interesting read

Thanks for the chapter

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Mad and Great

Still a great read. Very enjoyable.

dbsidedbsideover 2 years ago

A bit confusing, relevance to the story? Details next!

ereaderlereaderlabout 2 years ago

So Akira thought Nick could checkoff a bucket list item if he did Celeste and her mother Cyan, but what about Kat and Petra ? I've also bee confused on his age, it started with him graduating from High school, how did he get old enough for liquor stores .

I'm Really enjoying the story, but there are so many wild twists it's hard to know what is intentional and what is just deciding mid story to go it a different direction. and ignoring the earlier parts of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Iron Rain Pt. 10 Previous Part
Iron Rain Series Info