Iron Rain Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,795 Followers

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM," she growled feeling my cock swell.

"Well come on and stroke it... make me cum..." I moaned as she did just that.

Mary wrapped her lips tightly around the head of my cock and began to stroke slowly at first the saliva slickened length but soon her fist was pumping for all she was worth and Mary was rewarded with a healthy load down her gullet despite the long night I had already had.

"Damn that is a fine start to things," she moaned as she got to her feet. "How long before... dear god where have you been all my life!" she said as she eyed my undiminished desire for her.

Without another word Mary moved to the edge of the basket and assumed the position with her back flat and her ass pointing in my general direction. I roughly hiked up her skirt and tossed it over her back before slamming my iron hard flesh into her soaked slit.

"UNNNNNNNNN," she grunted and ground her hips against me.

I grabbed her by her hips and began pounding her tightness hard and fast. Mary lowered her head and I saw her eyes flutter shut as I pleasured her.

"MMMMMMM it's been so damn long lover," she moaned to me.

It was Petra all over again and I felt not a whit of guilt at defiling this needy woman. She wanted it and I was more than happy to oblige.

"Oh god baby slam that fat cock into me," she begged as she began to rock back now pushing me deeper still. "NNNNNNNNN I am so fucking close!"

I thrust hard enough to nearly lift her off her feet and a little while later her scream echoed over the valley and everyone below just waved at us as we passed unaware of why she was crying out. I eased out of her and smiling she stripped down to nothing despite the temperature and that should have been a clue but I was too far gone in my lust to register it. Mary dropped down onto her knees and trapped my cock within her ample cleavage and began to pleasure me with her tits and tongue.

"MMMMMMMMMM how does that feel lover," she growled. "Like my soft pillowy tits wrapped around you?"

I nodded and she pressed them together more and moved her torso up and down pleasuring me now that she had swallowed a load and came with my dick buried deep in her pussy. It was my turn to come again and I had a feeling I would be painting her chest and face.

"MMMMMMM be a love a give that chain there a yank we are losing altitude."

I pulled on the dangling chain and a roar caused by the burst of flame lifted us back up to our cruising altitude.

"So what other naughty things has an older woman done, I want to be thorough we might not get another chance," she purred.

"Well, my first time with my cock buried in a woman's ass was with an older woman," I told her and she smiled.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM," she said doubtful. "I'm not sure you wouldn't hurt me with the big 'ol mushroom head your fine piece of manhood has lover."

"I don't blame you being scared," I said and she smiled wickedly.

"Oh scared am I," she shot back. "I just wish we had some lube."

"As a matter of fact," I said holding up the special lube from the night before.

"Great," she said and got on her hands and knees. "Don't be stingy and go nice and slow."

I applied the lube to her ass and her clit and as I fucked her pussy nice and slow I eased my fingers into her ass getting it ready.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM that feels real nice..." she purred. "...what kind of lube was that?"

My second finger entered her ass and her sudden cry told me an orgasm had snuck up on her. I fingered her ass until she told me she was ready. I went very slow since she was so hesitant and pressed the head of my cock against her anus and pushed.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM Yessssssss lover..." she was panting softly now and trying to relax and when I 'popped' into her ass she moaned and congratulated herself. "Hard part is over with, now ease the rest in nice and.... NNNNNNNNNNNN slow."

I had barely slid all the way in when she looked up and hollered...

"OH SHIT!!!! The TREE!!!!"

I lifted her up impaling her completely on my cock and grabbed the chain and held on for dear life praying we had enough time to climb above the massive thing. The basket bounced along the uppermost limbs but we managed to clear them... barely.

"Are you alright," I asked her and the crazy yet blissful look told me that my getting us to our feet and the deep thrust and upward motion had sent her over the edge. "I'm not done yet."

I bent her over the edge of the basket and began thrusting into her tightness hard and fast now.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN," that roused her from her orgasmic coma. "YESSSSSSSSS fuck my ASS lover!"

I did and hammered into her tighter hole until my toes began to curl and even as my cock swelled tight up inside of her and she begged me to stop I kept on driving into her until we both cried out but in pleasure this time as I painted her insides until it spilled out onto the floor of the basket. Sated for the time being I eased out of her and handed Mary her clothes and zipped up and was ready to feel the ground beneath my feet.

Ten minutes later we were on the ground near to where we took off from and there we anchored the balloon and as soon as my feet touched the frozen earth Mary was gone. I shrugged and made sure the knots were secure when a not so gentle hand settled on my shoulder. It was Mary but she had changed her dress and was looking very cross.

"Who the hell are you and why did you borrow my balloon?"

"UMMM," I blinked confused and actually scratched my head before answering. "Mary, we just landed and I am really baffled why you are acting like this after all that happened up there."

Mary went from upset to ballistic.

"I am going to KILL her," Mary was definitely showing her redhead rage. "I must apologize for the confusion... what is your name?"

"Nick Shaw," I said and her green eyes glittered as she fumed. "Would you care to let me in on who you are going to murder and why."

"What exactly happened up there Nick?" she asked her voice became a near sultry thing now.

"UMMM... what didn't happen would be a much shorter list," I said.

She raised an eyebrow and bit her lip.

"MMMMMM, did she give you the lonely wife story," Mary asked.

"Yeah along with the talented older woman one as well," I said smiling.

"Did she have a good time?"

"Boy did she," I said. "I am an overachiever I guess."

"MMMMMMMMMMMM damn her, damn her to hell!" the rage boiled over again. "I really need to know all that happened."

"Okay, but how to put it delicately..." I began but she cut me off.

"Were you delicate up there?"

"UMMMM... no."

"Then don't spare the details and tell me what the hell happened already!"

So I launched into everything that transpired and I could see the physical affect it had on her. I watched her body language and when I got to the last bit and my cock up 'her' ass I think she actually came just from the description.

"MMMMMM," she was moaning to herself. "I have to be a good girl." She said over and over again.

"I'm sorry if this has caused any problems," I said smiling weakly.

"No," she said looking me dead in the eye. "I need you to do me... a little favor Nick."

"Sure anything," I said just before she grabbed me by the shirt and began dragging me towards the farmhouse.

"I like your can do attitude..." she said as she yanked the door open. "Now be a good lad and fuck me like we were going to die tomorrow!"

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,795 Followers