All Comments on 'Iron Rain Pt. 12'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
hodunkhodunkabout 12 years ago
Fantastic

Love it and waiting for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely amazing, looking forward to the next chapter.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A very involved chapter that is exciting and very erotic to read.

Is there some significance to the story in the character Mary Stone, except for trying to kill Nick, but instead infecting him with all of the lost souls she killed?

What about Gadda Doin, and what was that character about? Was that a projected image of Mary?

There's so many characters that are now in this story, I think a list of who's who would be a great help in refreshing this reader's memory.

I thought it was sad that Petra was killed, and that his step-sister left him.

A great story and in some parts way over my head, but I still enjoy reading it.

Thanks for the fantastic chapter.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Just can't stop reading this series!

Great storyline...cannot put it down!

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
More Excitenent

Drastic events that were not foretold. A great short chapter full of detail but leaving even more questions. Hope to see more of Kat. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Iron Rain Pt. 11 Previous Part
Iron Rain Series Info