All Comments on 'Iron Rain Pt. 13'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Intriguing

The plot goes thicker. Cant wait to read more.

preacher10preacher10about 12 years ago
Don't make us wait so long.

It just keeps getting better and better. It does make one think about the things that is going on in our world. I think you have blended life and fantasy very well. Please don't take so long on the next chapter. I still think you should look at the possibility of writing a book with this story line.

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgabout 12 years ago
As convoluted

as the triple strand helix :-)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
With being a multi-faceted storyline, the orginal storyline is sometimes hard to follow

Not to say that the different avenues the story takes, won't still lead to the same finishing place, but with the segments being separated by any length of time make following the main theme sometimes hard to follow, especially if the reader has read many other stories in between posts of this story

The side stories are indeed very interesting and give background to the main theme, but doesn't always explain just what the intent the author has in mind for the reader of the current chapter, and it may take the next chapter to enlighten the reader of what the purpose of the information was for in the previous chapter.

In other words, it sometimes leaves the reader with an abundance of questions that have come about with reading the current chaper.

I think if this story were in the printed book form, and the author has cleaned up some of the graphic sex scenes, it would be a big seller in the legitimate book world. It's that well written and with the imagination the author has, makes this reader very interested in the whole story, and how the story will eventually end.

What really blows my mind, is that it's free to read.

Thanks for posting the character log. It made me more aware of the past and present characers and what they have to do with the general theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
enjoying the story, but with a suggestion

A great story, enjoying it a lot, not finding it difficult to follow as some readers have suggested, but I do have a suggestion, as the writer you may want to assume that the reader is ignorant of some of the terms you use "magus" or "cepholopod" for example. While some readers will understand the meaning of these as well as some other terms, other readers may not. Explaining the uses of those terms may help the reader to understand and could even add to the reading experience as the reader can maybe start to guess at the role some will play and possibly even be pleasantly surprised when they realize they assumed incorrectly. Please take this as constructive criticism, no offense was intended.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
A wonderfully weird tale...I like it!

Just waiting to see where this all goes....!

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Still A long For The Ride

There's either a lot of knowledge and / or great imagination here drawing together all the strands. Some grammatical and punctuation errors but well woth the read. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this!!!! 3rd time reading it and still am captivated by the tale. Thank you Lostboy and please finish your last story, as you said you would.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Iron Rain Pt. 12 Previous Part
Iron Rain Series Info