Iron Rain Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,795 Followers

"Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! I want to see what this does to a hard target." She was all smiles.

"There is a metal buoy about two hundred yards off the side directly in front of you, see if you can hit it." Nick told her looking out over the water.

Marie brought the rifle to bear and didn't bother with the scope she just used the metal sights and lined up her target. She had to allow for the movement of the ship, the buoy and a slight easterly wind but as she let out her breath the weapon discharged another round and a distant 'DING' could be heard as the projectile found its target.

"Wow," she practically moaned then looked through the optical scope to see the damage. "Holy Shit did I do that?"

The ceramic disc had not only cut through the metal bracket she had hit but had also melted a good foot of steel in a regular radius.

"Now just imagine what that would do to a human target?" Nick asked.

"Even a crappy shot could do some serious damage to a living enemy. This is definitely not for deer hunting."

"Good, you are being issued one of each of these. You are to get very familiar so you can teach the others how to handle them if you are up to it?" Nick said a not so subtle lilt in his voice.

"I'll do my best," she said. "Show me the others I can't wait for play time."

"There is a pistol version, an assault rifle and a sniper rifle, but we only have a few of those." Nick said as they walked back to the weapons locker.

"Does the pistol have as little recoil as the rifle?" Marie asked.

"A little less actually from what I've been told," he said shrugging.

"You haven't fired any of these yet?" she asked shocked.

"Not yet, but I will. I am not unfamiliar with firearms," he said smiling.

"HMMMMM sounds like a challenge," she said grinning.

"Are you suggesting a shooting contest?"

"You damn right I am," she was all smiles now.

"What is the wager?" Nick asked and she leaned close and whispered in his ear. "HMMMMM that is interesting and if I should win," again she leaned close and whispered and Nick smiled all the more. "You have a bet."

Marie moaned behind her ball gag as her last limb was tied to the bed. She was face down and her ass and pussy were at easy access to the man who had somehow managed to beat her at a shooting contest of all things. When the blindfold was added she shuddered involuntarily and awaited his touch on her eager flesh. He didn't make her wait long and say anything you wanted the Master had a deft touch. His fingertips were gently exploring her body and her muffled moans drifted to his ears and she heard his distinct chuckle.

"You are completely helpless Marie Dubois, how does it feel to know I can anything and everything to you?" He asked his lips brushing her ear.

Her long low moan her only answer.

"Perfect answer," he moaned. "Now let us begin."

Marie felt the warm oil drizzle over her back and his strong hands began to massage it in making her skin slick as her pussy was already eager for his hard cock. She could smell a mix of scents reach her nose, the flowery oil combined with him as he moved onto the bed behind her and as he rubbed the oil in the tip of his cock brushed against her ass crack. Marie moaned knowing how close and yet how far he was from her. She could feel every inch of him as it slid between her ass cheeks and it was driving her crazy.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM," she let him know how much she wanted him but he denied her.

"Not yet Sugah," he said mimicking her. "I'm not sure you're ready for me."

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR," she moaned.

"Hehe... let's see how wet you are," he said two fingers sliding between her pussy lips so easily. "Damn, maybe I was wrong about you being wet enough."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM," she moaned lifting her ass off the bed driving the fingers deeper still.

"So very eager to get fucked are you?"

"MMMMMMMHMMMMMMMM," she nodded fiercely.

"Good," Nick said and eased his fingers out of her and pressed the tip of his cock between her lips. "How bad do you want it?"

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN," she begged.

"Okay no more teasing," Nick said sliding into her his cock stretching and filling her up. "Damn you feel so good wrapped around me."

Nick slowly moved his hips and felt her pussy squeeze his over and over again. He was not surprised she was a talented lover but it never lessened the pleasure he took from her. His cupped hand fell on her right ass cheek and her pussy squeezed his tighter still as her body responded to his little love tap. The next slap was harder and she moaned louder still and as he suspected the little slut liked a little pain mixed with her pleasure. Suddenly he was missing Cyan and decided to take it out on Marie seeing as she was accommodating being trussed up the way she was. He couldn't slap her 'that' hard but Nick slowly ratcheted up the pain until she let out a soft whimper as he discovered her upper tolerance. The ugly red hand print proof of her desire to please him and so he rewarded her with a little more pleasure as he began to thrust into harder now.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM," she moaned and let out little grunts now each time he was completely inside of her. "NNNNN NNNNNNN NNNNNNNN..."

He reached underneath her and cupped her tits with his oil slick hands and began to knead and tease them as his thrusts became more insistent. Nick's lips nibbled her neck flesh as they both neared climax and with her vocal urging thrust faster now and her pants told him she was very close indeed. Nick could almost feel her orgasm as if it were his own and thrust faster now sensing that Marie was on the brink and then with one last powerful thrust sent her over the sensual edge and felt her pussy spasm hard as she came.

"Well done Nick," the voice that was no voice muttered in his ear.

Nick looked over his shoulder but found he was alone with Marie and shuddered involuntarily. Marie could tell that something was wrong but it was good old fashioned woman's intuition that screamed the alarm for her. The mood having been unceremoniously killed Nick released Marie from her bonds, gag and blindfold and told her she could leave if she wanted but she didn't. She simply got up and started a shower and stepped into it washing off the oil from her body. Marie wasn't alone for long. Nick slipped in behind her but he didn't initiate anything he just slipped his arms around her waist and clung to her. She managed to turn to face him and place her head on his shoulder and just enjoy his presence.

"What's going on," he whispered hoping Marie hadn't heard him but she had.

"I don't know but you aren't alone in this," she said trying to encourage him but it just made things worse or so she thought.

"I know," Nick muttered. "I am not alone and that is the problem."

"Shall I leave," she asked but his grip on her became tighter so she slipped her arms around his neck and lightly kissed his neck. "Tell me what you need and I will gladly do whatever you want."

"I need an answer," he muttered low.

"Perhaps you need a vacation," she offered.

"A vacation, Marie Dubois you are brilliant!" He told her with a kiss and he was racing off wet and naked for the door.

"Um Master... Nick... you are naked... oh fuck who cares..." she said and returned to washing up.

Three days later they had an uninvited guest upon the Numenor but Nick was more than hospitable to this visitor, Oswald Sebastian Kane. Marie was chosen to serve the two men as they talked she was all but invisible in the room so intent were they upon their conversation.

"So tell me about this Inpo ability you have developed Oz," the Master asked but the English Gentleman seemed perplexed and his face screwed up in utter bafflement.

"Nick, I have no idea what you are talking about," he said and appeared genuine.

"Akira explained to me how you can appear invisible using the blind spot in people's vision," he explained. "She was even able to perform a very limited demonstration of the ability."

"Oh is that what you think I am doing," he said smiling. "I am afraid it is much more complex than that. Would you like another demonstration?"

Suddenly they were both staring at Marie and she felt like a deer in the headlights.

"Um Sugah what is going on," she managed to get out before the man her Master called Oz simply and utterly vanished from sight.

Then to her utter shock, not an unpleasant one, she felt her slacks being tugged down and a gentle but forceful hand guiding her into a more accessible position. Once bent over she felt a very healthy cock slowly but relentlessly invade her and begin pounding away pleasuring her pussy with amazing skill. Marie grabbed her ankles and began to moan louder and louder as her unseen assailant fucked her harder and faster. All the while her Master watched utterly amazed by the spectacle. He could see the impact of the unseen lover upon her and her obvious pleasure and licked his lips as her orgasm grew closer and closer.

"UNNNNN UNNNNN UNNNNNN OH MY GOD," Marie cried out. "MMMMMMMMMM feels so fucking good!"

This was nothing short of a grudge fuck to show Nick who was the better lover. Oz hammered her mercilessly until he saw the tell tale signs of her fast approaching climax. He thrust harder still and with a piercing scream she came so hard her knees actually folded and she tumbled face planting on the floor.

"Damn, now that was impressive!" Nick had to admit.

Oz appeared a few moments later after tucking himself in and zipping up.

"Well, what do you think?" Oz asked Nick.

"How the hell do you do that if it isn't some sort of martial art skill?"

"It's a long story but here goes..." and Oz launched into his life of crime as a street thief in the late 1800s. (If you are interested in Oz's version of things feel free to read the story Thinker, Cutpurse, Demon Vamp. I don't claim it's the entire truth, just Oz's slant on things.)

Marie lay there for a long time recuperating from her pussy being so expertly fucked and the little aftershocks were still hitting her through most of the story. When she was able she dressed and continued her duties getting drinks and food for the two men. Nick listened in awe and shook his head often especially at the parts regarding Oz pretending to be a demon and seducing a household of women who were wife and daughter to a Vicar. The compliancy of the women rang a tell tale bell in Nick's mind and he quietly pulled up the files on the family via his contact lenses and determined that the husband and father was indeed a member in good standing with the Order. He informed Oz of that fact who cursed as it wasn't until years later that he was able to infiltrate the Order and learn what they were about. When he was finished Nick questioned him about some of the details of his story and about the invisibility serum.

"What's it like," Nick asked.

"To maintain visibility is a constant mental drain. It's like holding your breath for hours at a time. That's why I keep my visits to a bare minimum and this one has been very taxing indeed."

"Do you want to lie down and rest?"

"Yeah," he said but first he reached into his jacket pocket and produced two items.

The first was a small antique ring box and the second was two inch square flat plastic box.

"What's this," Nick asked suspecting what was in the ring box.

"The ring I stole all those years ago, I have no further need of it. The plastic case contains a chemical patch similar to what smokers use to quit but instead of nicotine it contains the invisibility serum. I have never offered it to anyone before but what with all that you are going to be going through it might just save your life."

"And how could you possibly know what I am going to go through?"

"I know all about Project Aries and the back lash from that disaster," Oz said sternly.

"What sort of back lash," Nick asked.

"The Nephilim can't stop what you set in motion so they tell the entire world that you did it. There is no place on Earth safe for you after that short of a handful of special locations. You might want to disappear once that occurs."

"I could not go through with it," Nick said but Oz was already shaking his head.

"You will do it because it is the only way to save a majority of people from the culling that the Nephilim have planned. Millions of people slaughtered for their blood to feed so few. Can you really stand by and let that happen?"

"No," Nick whispered. "I am going to see the Eternal Master," Nick confided in Oz. "I need to know why he has been tampering with my life and how to stop him."

"You see him as the enemy?" Oz asked.

"I don't know that's the problem I just don't know what he meant for me and whose side he is really on. If he is still in league with the Nephilim then it might not end pretty for one of us. If he is an ally I need to know why he hasn't told me his plans before this."

"Good luck I hope you find what you're looking for," Oz said with a weak grin.

"I have one last question; if you were able to reproduce Professor Griffin's serum can't you cure yourself?" Nick asked and saw the light go on behind Oz's eyes.

"I have had the cure for years now, what with modern labs and their technology it wasn't easy but it was doable. I could cure myself today but I won't."

"Why for god's sake," Nick asked.

"Like any drug, it's addicting. Do you know how many women I have fucked over my lifetime? How many homes and supposedly impregnable vaults I have robbed? You can't fathom the treasures I have secreted all over the world. It is like being god, walking unseen and seeing an attractive woman and taking her right there in public for all to not see. Watching a rich man enter his pin into an ATM and then stealing his card and withdrawing thousands just for fun. I've never physically hurt anyone in any of my robberies and that line I'll never cross. How many woman have been traumatized by my hunger MMMMMMMM too many to count and most of them just smile and go their merry way though some go a little mad inside and are never themselves ever again. But I can't stop and frankly I don't want to."

"If I did use the patch, and I am just saying if how do you become visible again?" Nick asked his curiosity building by the moment.

"Ah," Oz said pulling out a USB drive. "It's all in here, the cure and the process required for achieving temporary visibility. You can have one or the other Nick but not both. If you use the patch you must decide upon either a temporary or permanent solution. I will never share the formula with another human being ever it's just too tempting."

"I respect your wisdom in this matter, it is probably best that no one else ever figure out Griffin's formulae," Nick said already slipping into deep thoughts as he felt that sensuous sensation behind his eyes and knew that before the night was through he would try the serum. "I can have Marie pick out a cabin for you if you want to stay and rest." Nick offered.

"That would be nice," Oz nodded and Marie moved to the door with him behind her and she smiled as she led him to a place where he could 'rest'.

"Well she won't be back anytime soon," Nick said to the empty air.

"MMMMMMMMMM Lucky Girl," crooned the sultry voice that was nowhere and everywhere.

Nick didn't hear it on a conscious level but far more subtle like a whisper of a feeling or a hunger. A desire to penetrate and be penetrated slowly coiled around his spine and filled him up. He walked over and picked up the plastic container holding the patch and the USB drive.

"Surfer," Nick said summoning his favorite avatar.

"Master Nick," it replied appearing nearly instantly.

"Can you scan this USB drive and access the information?"

"Oh yes Sir, and what shall I do with that data," Surfer asked.

"I want you to see if it makes any sense to you and get back to me when you are done."

The avatar looked at the small drive and with a single glance read its entirety and disappeared. Nick suspected something that if he were the professor and he came home that very night after celebrating and discovered his lab had been robbed what would he have done. Oz had said that he had taken the health tonic formulae but not the one for invisibility. If the good professor slipped away before the Nephilim was dispatched to kill him then maybe just maybe he was in a similar situation as Oz.

"Hmmm," Nick thought out loud. "If the professor is alive maybe I can find him?"

"YESSSSSSS seek him... find him... take his secret from him," she whispered and Nick nodded not knowing why but he burned to find this man if he were still alive.

"Lilith," Nick whispered.

"MMMMMMMMM yes Master," she purred in his ear as she manifested directly behind him.

"I need you," Nick moaned.

"Anything Master you know that," she purred eager for his touch.

"I need you to find someone for me," He continued.

"Awww," she said disappointed. "Are you feeling well Master you don't seem yourself?"

"I want you to find a Professor Griffin; last known address was London England 1890."

"Seriously," she replied and saw the anger burning in his eyes when he looked over his shoulder at her. "Sorry Master I was just kidding."

"I will make it up to you when you find him, alive or dead. And no he didn't die in a robbery in the 1890's he survived that's all I have right now."

"I won't disappoint you Master."

"I know you won't Lilith," Nick said softly and she disappeared like so much smoke.

Interlude: London England at roughly the same moment...

Deep beneath the floor of the Art Gallery, which had once been a nightclub and before that a warehouse and before that well before that it had been a cutting edge laboratory, century old machinery came to life. The ancient power plant spun up to full power and steam began to seep from the once gleaming pipes that all fed into the tallish metallic brass cocoon. The ice that had clung to its polished surface began to melt as gears spun and mechanism moved into place. Up above on the ground floor the gallery was hosting some of the world's most unusual artists in their annual convention. Paintings and sculptures depicting a bygone age and people dressed in period costume were all around as the floor began to vibrate slowly at first. Then the vibrations ran through the walls as the middle of what was to be the dance floor split open and the gleaming structure rose from below. There were gasps of alarm until the frost covered brass 'egg' rose and at last came to a halt. The gasps became oohs and ahhs as the conventioneers gathered round and peered through the frosted glass of the cocoon and saw the two figures one tall and thin the other short and curvy hands locked around each other's throats in a death grip. Unexpectedly gouts of steam forced the spectators back a few feet as the last of the ice fell away and the thing opened.

The owner of the gallery watched in absolute shock at the apparition but his fans and close friends were all patting him on the back for the absolutely genuine display of steam punk perfection. Slowly the figures came to life and lowered their arms and staggered back and out of the contraption. The flares of steam ended and the crowed clapped slowly at first but then more and more people joined in until there was a thunderous applause for the 'actors' who looked around startled and appeared confused as if they had really just appeared in the 21st Century. The shorter of the two actors drew out what appeared to be an antique fob watch and check the time.

"Oh dear me... dear me... it worked do you hear that Magus it WORKED!!!!"

"Where is he," the tall albino woman glared. "Where is he?" She scanned the crowd and roared in a primal rage. "Where the FUCK is HE?"

One of the more wealthy contributors to the gallery stepped out from the crowd now encircling the display and spoke.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,795 Followers