Iron Rain Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where is who Madame," he asked in his cultured English manner.

The Magus strode over to the man dressed in a fine 19th Century suit and looked down at him with her ruby colored eyes and smiled.

"Where is Oswald Sebastian Kane," she spat out each word with such venom; such hate the little man took a step back despite himself.

"I don't know anyone that goes by that name," he stammered.

"Ah, well then perhaps you can buy a lady a drink," she crooned her demeanor changing so fast it was almost as alarming as the manner of their appearance.

"Oh," he smiled up at her. "Oh yes... I would love to buy an attractive woman such as yourself a drink. Charles, open that bottle of champagne NOW."

The lights dropped, the music swelled and the alcohol flowed. Ingrid, the shorter of the two women who emerged from the cocoon mingled among the crowd and did her own oohing and ahhing at all the new fangled technology that was available to people. The two women discovered that after a 120 year hibernation that they were ravenous and ate and drank to their heart's content. But it was the Magus' other hunger that needed satisfying and when she saw the handsome young man dressed as an Ether Pilot with his boyish good looks and obvious excitement swelling his tight leather pants she knew what to do.

"Are you sure we are supposed to be up here," he stammered as the tallish pale skinned woman drug him up onto the roof.

"Young man you are going to find out that life is too short and you need to take some chances," she said as she took off her jacket and turned away from him facing the much changed London backdrop. "You need to seize the moment," she purred as she dropped her slacks revealing her pale bubble shaped ass. "And take what you want when it's offered so eagerly." She moaned as she bent over the railing. "Now be a love and come over here and fuck me."

"Carpe Noctum," the young engineer moaned as he freed his aching cock from the tight leather pants.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM yes seize the night indeed!"

Ingrid on the other hand was growing bored and eager to see this new century and moved towards the door.

"Excuse me," a man called out to her standing by the cocoon. "Can I have a word or two before you leave..."

"Everyone just calls me Ingrid," she said stopping and returning to her invention.

"I have a few questions about your cryogenic capsule here," he said.

Ingrid thought about what he had said and decided that sounded better than an Esoteric Endothermic Hibernation Device. He was cute in that boy next door sort of way.

"Ask away," Ingrid said as she moved to stand next to him and damn he smelled fine.

"This looks as if it might actually work, the detail you put into it is astounding really."

"Um, tell you a secret it does work," she moaned in his ear as she settled her hand on his thigh.

"I get it you're an actress and in character but whoever built this was brilliant," he said as she began to slowly rub his leg.

"I built it, now ask your questions..." she purred moving a little closer now.

"First of all, if it were real what powers it," he asked his voice dropping to a conspirator-like whisper. "I mean twelve decades is a long time to maintain a power supply."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM why don't you have a seat inside and I'll show you," she moaned rubbing his now very rigid cock through his pants.

"Oh I don't think... really," he said just before she gave him a gentle shove inside.

"Now sit down and let me show you how everything works," she stepped in and closed the hatch. "Well this is going to be a bit of a tight squeeze." She said settling onto his lap with a wiggle of her ass. "How's that?"

"MMMMMMMMMMMM nice," he moaned.

"Good, now we bring up minimal power like so," she said turning dials and pushing levers. "There now the pressure is just right," she said lifting up long enough to free his cock and ease her soaked pussy down on it. "MMMMMMMMMMMM that's a tight fit but I'll make it work." She moaned as she hit a series of buttons that lowered the cocoon back into the depths of the building once more even as she began to ride him.

"Oh my god," he moaned as her pussy lifted and then she would drop suddenly impaling herself on him. "Feels so damn good!"

The vibrations running through the pod sent shivers through them both as it neared it subterranean destination. The young man by this time had removed her lab coat and top and was teasing her tits and nipples with some skill she noted. The door to the cocoon opened automatically when it reached the subbasement and Ingrid rose and tugged her young lover into her secret lair.

The Magus was getting her pussy hammered from behind while she absently took in the skyline and mused on how much had changed in a little over a century. Her very skilled lover had already made her cum twice and was working on his own orgasm now, how thoughtful of him. He was moving her onto her back and was kneeling between her legs when he suddenly made a startling discovery.

"You are really an albino aren't you, no disrespect lovely lady," he moaned as his cock pierced her to the core.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN FUCK... yes lover I am really an albino," she moaned up at him. "Are you going to fill me with cum or paint my milky white skin with it?"

"It would be rude to cum on your face with no way of washing it off," he grunted as he thrust into her.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM doesn't the owner of this place have a bathroom?" she asked as she wrapped her long legs around him.

"Charles," he moaned as his cock swelled deep inside of her. "I really don't know."

"MMMMMMMMMMMM well then be a lamb and fill my pussy will you," she groaned as her body surprised her with yet another climax.

The Magus arched her back driving the young man deeper still and as her pussy spasmed around him that was just enough to shove him over the edge and she felt the delicious pulses as his cock spewed its load into her. Panting and covered in a light layer of sweat her young man eased out of her and smiled as he caught his breath. She moved into a sitting position and sighed contented with life in general. Her belly was full as was her pussy which still tingled and all she needed now was a direction. She closed her eyes and sought out the man who had so unceremoniously shoved her and Ingrid into that damnable cocoon. There!

"MMMMMMMMMMM lover, what is in that direction," she purred in his ear pressing close to him again.

"The sea," he responded by taking her into his arms and kissing her deeply.

As was the want of young men he was growing rigid again even as they embraced. The Magus didn't miss this and moved to sit in his lap slowly impaling herself again.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNN, I adore younger men... what lies beyond the sea lover?" she asked as she slowly moved up and down on him.

"MMM MMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMM the Atlantic Ocean I suppose," he moaned in her ear.

"Do tell," she crooned as she lifted up and dropped hard onto his cock. "UNNNNN yeah... and beyond that?"

"I... MMMMMM god damn you feel so good wrapped around me... beyond that the States I suppose."

"States... oh you mean America?" she asked as she squeezed him with her talented pussy muscles.

"Holy Shit... MMMMMMMMMMM yeah America, damn you're squeezing me so damn tight lover."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM you like tight... I'll show you tight!" she said as she lifted all the way off of him and eased back down but this time she impaled herself on his cock with her ass. "How's that," she moaned as she drove his thickness deeper and deeper into her naughty hole.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN FUCKKKKKKKKKK is that your ass," he asked as she began to ride him faster now.

"MMMMMMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMMMM is that tight enough for you," she said as she pressed her tits against his chest and drove her hips up and down ferociously.

"OH GOD YESSSSSSSSSS," he cried out as his cock began to swell stretching her ass even more.

"That's what I needed, a really good ass fucking..." she growled before lifting up and off of him and getting onto her hands and knees. "Come on lover, if you want it come and take it!"

He rose to the challenge and moved behind her and slammed his cock into her and fucked her hard and fast. Her howl of pleasure was 'almost' drowned out by the music below... almost.

"What the bloody hell," Charles Montgomery swore as he saw the albino and his nephew screwing on the roof.

"Hello Charles," the Magus said without missing a beat.

"Hello Uncle," the young man plowing the woman's ass replied.

"Uncle," she asked.

"Yeah, but we're not supposed to fuck guests on the roof."

"Kevin, are you quite finished," Charles asked but his nephew shook his head and continued thrusting into the pale skinned woman.

"Oh Charles don't be a bore, why don't you walk over here and stand in front of me and I will SUCK you off while your dear young nephew here finishes in my ASS. What do you say?"

He just smiled and did as he was asked and freed his nine inch member and fed it to her inch by inch.

"MMMMMMMMMMM, the woman can suck a cock I will give you that," Charles exclaimed with half of his tool buried in her throat.

"You should feel how tight her ass is Uncle," Kevin moaned close to blowing his second load of the night. "UNNN UNNNN UNNNNNNNNNNN YESSSSSSSSSSSSS," Kevin howled as he thrust into her one last time his cock painting her insides to overflowing. "Damn that was amazing!"

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM tell me about it lover," the Magus cooed.

"Charles! Kevin! What are you doing?" the newcomer squealed seeing Kevin ease his semi hard cock from the strange snow colored woman.

"Amber, great you made it," Charles said as he pulled his cock from the Magus' throat and knelt behind her and slid into her tight pussy.

"MMMMMMMMMMM Charles, that feels amazing," she purred now.

"UMMM Charles I am standing right here," Amber fumed even as another guest arrived and cupped Amber's breasts from behind.

"Oh, don't such a liar Amber dear, we all know what a slut you are," Ted moaned in her ear as he unbuttoned her top.

"Ted! Stop it, not in front of Kevin," Amber protested until Kevin stood in front of her and began licking and sucking her nipples. "NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Kevin... NNNNNOOOO."

"Her mouth says no but I bet her pussy is saying yes," Ted said lifting up her skirt revealing a shaved pussy glistening with need. "Hah I told you so." He exclaimed even as he bent Amber over and slid his cock into her from behind.

"TEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD oh god so big," Amber moaned before Kevin slid his cock slick with both his cum but also the Magus's juices into her mouth.

"Suck on that Amber," Kevin moaned as she did just that.

In ones and twos the party moved upstairs and what had begun as a Steam Punk convention turned into the year's best flesh festival.

Meanwhile below the gallery in a hidden chamber Ingrid was bent over one of her work tables while Andrew the electrical engineer she had met at the party was slamming into her from behind and her fourth no fifth orgasm was looming on the horizon. The slapping sound of their bodies echoed in the empty space that had once been cluttered with her tools and scientific experiments.

"MMMMMMMM fuck me Andrew, drive that fat cock of yours deep into me," Ingrid cried out.

He more than happy to oblige her; she was an amazing woman despite her crazy claims of being from the 1890's. Some gamer girls got caught up in their persona and who was he to break the mood. He didn't remember the last time he had so eager a lover and so skilled to boot. Ingrid was cute but not so attractive she would make him nervous. How she had found this place or if this was Charles' idea fuck who cared. He was about to shoot his second load into her eager young pussy and she looked like she was ready to cum too.

"Are you close Ingrid," he asked between gasps of breath.

"UHHHH HUHHHHH," she panted.

"Do you want me to cum in you or on you lover," he asked smiling wickedly.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM I don't care just make me cum," she purred.

He thrust into her faster now and she let out a long drawn out squeal of pleasure that echoed everywhere.

"SOOOO fucking close lover," she moaned. "Just a little bit... UNNNNNNNNNNNN..." her body was shaking and her pussy squeezing him and that was just enough for him as his cock swelled up and shot pulses of cum into her depths. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS," she wailed and she ground her ass against him as his load filled her to capacity and beyond.

Panting and sweating beyond belief Ingrid and Andrew disentangled their bodies and with a quick glance down saw the small puddle at her feet.

"MMMMMMMMM nice," she murmured. "I'm hungry how about a quick shower and then we can get a bite to eat?"

"Sounds great to me but... wait you have a shower down here?" Andrew asked.

"Silly boy I have been trying to tell you this is my laboratory. Is the bath house still across the street?"

"Everybody who is anybody knows about Ingrid's bath house... no fucking way you're that Ingrid?"

"Yes," she rolled her eyes in exasperation. "Now would you like to share a bath with me?"

"MMMMMMMM would I," he smiled.

The pair dressed and Ingrid pulled a few levers and opened a concealed door and led him through the tunnel that connected the Gallery above to the Spa across the way via an underground access built at the same time as the plumbing that led from the lab to what was a bath house originally. Thirty yards later and another lever being pulled the two entered the belly of the Spa and it appeared untouched after all this time. Ingrid tsked as she walked up the metallic spiral staircase to the ground floor of the spa and exited via a third hidden door.

The interior was spacious and a glorious incarnation of 21st Century technology and old world style. The women working for the current manager were getting ready to close up for the night when the elderly woman who ran the place spun on the intruders and then stopped dead in her tracks.

"Ingrid, dear god you're alive?"

"Emily, is that you?" Ingrid asked.

"No you silly twit I'm Amy her great-granddaughter," she said smiling.

"Oh, of course you are," Ingrid said as she embraced the elderly woman. "I don't suppose I could impose upon your hospitality?"

"Anything you want my dear, just name it," Amy told her tears streaming down her face. "If it wasn't for your generosity all those years ago I don't know what would have become of our family."

Andrew watched the entire exchange in stunned silence.

"My friend and I," Ingrid said with a wink. "We need to freshen up and maybe get a bite to eat?"

"Let me handle everything, Gloria fire up room one," Amy was suddenly directing the girls like a general does her troops. "Candice, go over to Malcolm's and wake him up and get them a little bit of everything, have it charged to my account. Jade be a dear and..."

"Oh my god the resemblance to Opal is uncanny," Ingrid interrupted as the Asian girl stepped into the room. "You look just like her except the eyes of course."

"Thank you, what do you need Amy?"

"Do me a favor and call Rick and have him bring over his kit," Amy said with a stern look.

"But... ahhh I understand," Jade said and turned and left.

"Wow," Andrew said as he got a good look at Jade's backside.

"You think that's something you should have seen the woman who started that particular bloodline." Ingrid said smiling and apparently without a single hint of jealousy.

"So," Andrew started out slowly. "Are you trying to tell me that..."

"Yes she's that old," Amy cut him off and pointed towards room one. "I have the power of attorney prepared if you want to take over Ingrid."

"Why would I want to do that," Ingrid said grinning. "I gave this business to your grandmother for a reason and you have obviously fulfilled your part of the bargain; though I do need to see about the status of my bank account."

"You have an active bank account after what a hundred plus years? How much was in it when you went to sleep?" Andrew asked.

"Oh hell I don't know, perhaps two hundred thousand pounds. My inventions were very popular back then."

"Holy shit, given just a two percent return over that time." He muttered.

"But her money has not been idle per our agreement. My great-grandmother and those that followed invested wisely and well you are a stockholder in a very lucrative company called Numenor Technology." Amy explained.

"Numenor Technology, I like the sound of that. What does it make?" Ingrid asked as she stripped off her clothes and eased into the sunken tub. "MMMMMMMMM that feels amazing!"

"They started off making high end tablet computers for the government and big business but they have expanded to arms and weapon manufacturing." Amy said helping Andrew undress. "I sent my granddaughter to the grand opening of the company last year if you'd like to speak with her. She got to meet the genius behind it all, Nick Shaw."

"That would be lovely," Ingrid said grabbing Andrew by the hand and pulling him into the bath. "I don't suppose she'd be disturbed by a naked man in my tub?"

"Oh if Yvette is one thing it's worldly," Amy grinned proudly. "Nothing intimidates her or Jade by the way." She added the last with a knowing wink.

"Excellent."

"Your food should be here in a bit, if you need 'anything' just ask Jade I will leave her in charge of your refreshments just to keep things simple. It has been a long day and I am not the young thing I once was. I will see you tomorrow?"

"Yes, we can have tea and catch up." Ingrid replied as Amy turned and left closing the door behind her.

"Nick Shaw really," Andrew said amazed. "This guy literally rewrote and rebuilt the computer."

"Andrew, don't think me daft but what the hell is a computer?" Ingrid asked reaching below the water line and began absently stroking him. "Just relax we don't have to do anything more tonight I just want to enjoy myself with some simple pleasures if that's okay with you?"

"MMMMMMMMMMMM fine by me," he purred.

"Now you were going to tell me what a computer was," Ingrid brought him back on target.

Andrew gave her a brief history lesson starting with the birth of the semi-conductor and the boom that created with silicon chips to the latest cutting edge crystal mainframes.

"Amazing, so these things are everywhere?" Ingrid asked.

"Yep," he said in a haze that was one part stroking and an equal part hot water.

"With that amount of computing power, oh the things I could have done," she mused.

"Can do," Andrew corrected her. "It won't take someone like you to acclimate to this century. You were scary brilliant then you will shine equally well now."

"Flatterer," she said giving his member a good squeeze.

There came a knock at the door and Jade entered carrying a try of food and the other girls followed behind with other trays with food and drink. The trays were arranged in a semi circle around the edge of the tub and all the girls but Jade left.

"If there is anything else you need all you have to do is ask," she said with a smile.

"Actually," Ingrid replied and motioned for Jade to bend over and she whispered in her ear and Jade looked right at Andrew and smiled brilliantly. "If you are okay with that," Ingrid asked at the end.

"Oh, I think I can find the time," Jade said with another gorgeous smile. "By the way this was in Amy's office addressed to you I thought you might want it."

She took the small cardboard box that had been tucked beneath her arm and handed it to Ingrid.

"Ooh I love surprises," Ingrid said smiling.

"I'll be back in an hour or so to get the platters and see if you need anything else then."

Jade left as Ingrid pulled the tab that opened the flat box and into her hands slide a strange futuristic device. It was a metallic rectangle the color of amethyst and around the glass window were set crystals of cunning manufacture.