All Comments on 'Iron Rain Pt. 15'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
manimal51manimal51about 12 years ago
EXCELLENT!

Once again you have delivered a story as interesting as it is erotic. I can't wait for the next installment. Keep up the good work and keep'em coming. Or maybe that should be keep'em cumming? I know, stupid joke but I couldn't resist.

5*****

M51

hodunkhodunkabout 12 years ago
SUPERB !

This is a fantastic story/series and I have loved every chapter to date. I can't wait for the next chapter, and it's geting real exciting. Thanks for sharing.

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964about 12 years ago
Awesome

The only thing that i can say that i did not like about this chapter was NOTHING .The only regret i see is that in your intro you said the story was winding down . As a reader those are the worse words i could of read . It is not very often that as a reader you get to follow a story chapter by chapter and not have to wait week after week or even months for the next chapter .Thank you . Can't wait for the next chapter . Thanks again .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great

Best story line ever! The complex ideas keep me engaged and the erotic parts are amazing. Cant wait for the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
5 stars

waiting for the next chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Next Chapter SOON I hope

Good work in solidifying the plot line. I wondered how all the pieces were going to come together.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Fantastic !! *****

A bit spooky or erie, with all of the super-natural events that Nick has encountered on his journey for the betterment of man kind.

As always, the sexual erotica is over the top with our hero being a superman in the bedroom.

A great chapter, and I'm going to be sad when the story finally comes to the end.

Thanks for the very good read.

JTassJTassover 1 year ago

More character name changes/screw-ups. How do you expect your readers to keep the characters straight if you can't even do it yourself?

In previous chapters, Professor Griffin was the scientist from the 1890s who invented the invisibility serum, and Professor Whitehall was the present day marine biologist doing research based on his work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Iron Rain Pt. 14 Previous Part
Iron Rain Series Info