Iron Rain Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN," Nick cried out as she began to ride him.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Lover... see how wet you made me... how tight my pussy is..."

Nick looked down and saw her white snowy flesh wrapped around him grinding downward pushing him ever deeper into her liquid heat. Then she was riding him again and he saw the contrast of his tanned flesh as it pierced her again and again.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM so damn tight..." Nick moaned.

"SOOOOOOOOOO long and thick..." she growled as she thrust her hips down onto him.

He could feel that tingling sensation of the first hints of his climax and apparently so did she.

"Come with me Nick... shoot deep into my pussy when I cum..." she was begging now.

He began thrusting up into her as her hips came down.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS... tell me the secret first though..." Nick managed to say.

"MMMMMMMMM you are determined I will give you that, worry not Nick that secret you will have I promise."

Nick grabbed her by her hips and began to thrust upward harder now and the sound of their slapping bodies echoed over that horrid place and as they got closer and closer to climaxing so did something slither closer and closer to the lovers.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM so fucking close," Nick moaned.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS NICK... drive that cock into me... make me cum lover..."

A few more thrusts and they would come together, a few mere seconds and bliss would be theirs and a few more moments and the horror that was stalking them would consume them both. Just as it loomed above them Nick rammed his cock deep into her and pulses of hot cum filled her pussy to overflowing and she cried out as her own orgasm engulfed her.

Nick awoke feeling as if he had just had a wet dream something that hadn't happened in a very long time. But as he became aware of his surroundings he realized that his cock was buried in someone's pussy but whose? He looked up and saw the panting, grinning pale skinned woman of his dreams impaled upon his iron hard flesh.

"'Ello Nick," she said with her English accent.

"Hello Magus," he replied.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM nice cock you got there," she purred as she started to ride him again.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Nice pussy you got there," he moaned.

"Glad you like it lover bear, wanna bend me over and take it for a spin?"

"Don't mind if I do," Nick said as she lifted up and off of him and assumed the position, head down ass up.

Nick crawled behind her and eased his cock back into her tight little pussy and rammed it home just to see her jump and let out a yelp. His strong hands settled onto her hips and he began to fuck her in earnest now. With each and every thrust into her wet warm depths she let out a little grunt. The grunts became moans and the moans became wails signaling her second orgasm. And it was epic. Nick had to place a pillow over her head to keep the volume under control as she threatened to break glass with her piercing cry. His cock still pounded her pussy even as she came again and again. Nick lost count after her fourth orgasm but he was thoroughly enjoying fuck the shit out of her. He eventually rolled her onto her back and slipped her legs over his shoulders for the race to his finish line. Magus felt his cock begin to swell inside of her stretching her already very tight pussy to its limits and she was lifting her ass off the bed driving him as deep as he could go.

"Yeah lover bear... fuck me harder... YESSSSSSSSSS like that..."

Nick was panting and covered with sweat as he felt his cock ready to shoot into her tightness again. His grip on her hips tightened and he thrust slower but harder making every movement count. Slam... slam... went his hips and she was biting into the pillow yet again as he thrust one last time shooting his seed deep into her. It took everything he had to bite back the guttural scream that had been building in his chest. When his orgasm had finished he collapsed on top of her and her legs went around him holding him close.

"Damn..." she moaned.

"MMMMHMMMMM," Nick groaned back. "You still owe me the translation by the way."

"Are you sure that's what you want," Magus replied very serious now.

"Somebody has to figure out what it means," Nick said.

"I am the only being on this world that has seen all seven stones together and it never did me any good. But if you must know what is written on all of them I will give that to you."

"You never deciphered the characters did you," Nick said softly.

"No, I was too frightened," she freely admitted.

"Don't you want to know," he asked pulling her closer feeling her body shiver now.

"NO," she cried out.

"Show me what you know then forget you ever saw it," Nick commanded her.

"You would take that burden alone," Magus asked. "You would give me a measure of peace?"

"Yes," he said with a false sense of security.

"You are unique Nick Shaw," she said clinging to him. "Now close your eyes and hold on... you're going to need it."

Nick's eyes opened slowly and the full light of day was blasting its way through the wide open windows. He looked around but found his bed strangely empty his instincts told him someone should have been there but sadly he was alone. His stomach rumbled and even as he sat up the door to his cabin opened and Akira appeared with a tray of food and a carafe of orange juice.

"Wake up sleepy head," she called out to him. "You have guests so be a dear and wear something."

Nick rose and did a cursory sniff of pits and breath and determined he was passable for guests. He slipped a silk kimono over his naked body and tied the sash about his waist and greeted the day and his visitors with a smile.

"So who do I have the honor of... Magus... Ingrid... what the hell," Nick exclaimed seeing the pair sitting on the love seat opposite his own preferred spot on a couch.

"Kouryou you know these two," Akira asked.

"Only by their description," he replied making eye contact with Magus and getting no sign of recognition. "They are friends of Oz."

"If you are referring to Oswald Sebastian Kane we are most assuredly NOT friends," the petite yet curvaceous blonde declared.

"I concur," the albino added.

"If you are not friends what are you," Akira asked as she began to feed Nick from the silver tray she had set down before him.

"Disgruntled victims I believe best describe our relationship," Ingrid said fuming a little.

"Well put Ingrid," Magus added.

"So what is Nick's role in all of this," Akira asked as she fed him a very large strawberry.

The pair seated opposite Nick and Akira looked at each other and smiled seeing how the Master of the Numenor was not so subtly being left out of the conversation by his right hand woman.

"He has given sanctuary to Oswald we want him to revoke it and give him to us," Magus said a dark glitter in her eye.

"What does Nick get out of this deal," Akira asked beginning the bartering in earnest.

"What does 'Nick' want," Ingrid asked grinning good naturedly.

"Perhaps we should see what sort of services you could provide," Akira suggested.

"I am rather good at the creation of new and inventive devices," Ingrid immediately offered.

"I possess information that could be vital to the war effort," Magus said looking at Nick with a knowing glance.

"Who said anything about a war," Akira countered but the albino was not so easily thwarted.

"Oh please, word is rampant that Nick and a majority of the Nephilim are about to wage an open war."

"There will be no war," Nick said and his words carried a certainty even the albino didn't dare argue.

"How can you avert it," Magus asked. "They killed your mother and you killed the heir to the throne."

Nick couldn't hide his shock that Eric Ahriman had been heir apparent to the Nephilim power base. But Project Aries would defuse the situation indefinitely and make retaliation impossible.

"I have things in the works that will end the conflict once and for all," Nick replied.

"There are rumors of a Project Aries," Magus said softly. "But no one knows the nature of it."

"That is good for if they even suspected at its true nature they would nuke the Numenor in a heartbeat to stop its implementation," Nick said a touch of exhaustion in his voice.

"Is it some sort of Nephilim final solution," Ingrid asked.

"No, I would never use that sort of strategy no matter the cost. Genocide is not the answer but in a few days it will all be history and I will let the generations to come judge me." Nick pinched the bridge of his nose and changed the subject. "What will you do to Oz if I give him up?"

"Return the favor," Ingrid smiled.

"And that is," Akira asked.

"Freeze him for a hundred and twenty years and see how he likes it," Magus finished.

"So you are looking for revenge," Nick asked.

"I won't deny it, besides it isn't like he will suffer." Ingrid offered.

"I will be honest with you, I am not protecting Oz he is simply my guest here. While he is here he will suffer no harm and I will leave it at that." Nick said as he reached for his glass of orange juice.

The duo rose and left Akira and Nick to their breakfast. The door had barely shut when Akira turned to face Nick.

"You just gave them license to use nonviolent means of removing him from this ship," she said a little upset.

"Yes I did," Nick said smiling. "Besides he has a head start on them already don't you Oz?"

"How the hell did you know I was here," the disembodied voice asked.

"Jesse did a little upgrade on the contact lenses it allows me to see sound as if it were light. It is a little chaotic at first but once you get used to it well as quiet as you may be you still make some sound. I suggest you get off the ship while we are still anchored close enough for you to swim to shore. We have a long delayed appointment to keep. You have one hour Oz."

"Thanks for the warning Nick I owe you," Oz said as he headed out the door.

"You really weren't going to just hand him over were you," Akira asked hinting at her fondness of the Englishman.

"Akira do you want to go with him," Nick asked.

"WHAT," she glared at him. "Why would you even ask a question like that?"

"You seem quite fond of the infamous Oswald Sebastian Kane," Nick stated.

"I like what he offers as far as a unique lover is all," she admitted.

"Just curious," Nick said. "I am sorry I asked."

"You have an appointment with Professor Griffin do you not," Akira asked.

"Yes he has a little something for me I hope," Nick replied.

"Can I come," she asked and his smile told her to get ready to leave.

"You need to inform the Captain and any guests that we are going to be leaving in a little over an hour so they can make arrangements then meet me at the helipad."

"Yes Master," she said with a smile.

The helicopter dropped them off within a hundred yards of the professor's beach side house. Bastet was there to greet them with her scantily clad body being buffeted by the wind kicked up by the rotors. Akira commented on her being his type and Nick didn't even try to deny it. Once the engine had died the pair stepped out onto the sand and were lead inside by Bastet who was all smiles even though Nick had brought a friend, a female friend.

"Dad finished the analysis and was quite impressed by the complexity of the sample you left him." Bastet said as she poured 'lemonade' for everyone.

"So where is 'dad'," Nick asked as he sipped his Tequila Lemonade.

"Down in the lab he should be up any minute," Bastet said looking from Nick to Akira.

"That's good, so how goes being the assistant working out for you," Nick asked to avoid the awkward silence that would surely fall on the group.

"Eh, it's a living. So how goes the war in Iran?"

"People dying every day and threatening to spill out into neighboring nations," he replied.

"I guess I meant to ask is, how is your impact on the war effort with the most cutting edge weapons going?"

Akira tensed and appeared ready to bitch slap her if given the okay by Nick but he just smiled and laughed.

"What's so fucking funny Nick," Bastet asked.

"You are," he said moving to stand within striking range of her.

"I don't think I understand," she said looking into his eyes.

His smile never diminished as his hand shot out and snatched her by the hair and making a fist brought her to her knees.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN," Bastet groaned and began to fight but when she looked up and saw that he was still smiling she went limp in his grasp.

"Where is Professor Griffin," Nick asked.

"In the lab," she said through gritted teeth.

"Who sent you here," Nick asked and the true alarm was evident on Bastet's face.

"Nobody," she moaned but even Akira could tell she was lying.

"If you don't tell me who something very painful is going to happen to you," Nick promised.

"Do your worst," she said glaring up at him.

"Okay," he replied still smiling. "Get me some rope," Nick told Akira. "If they don't have any go into town and buy some."

"What are you going to do," Bastet asked after Akira had left.

"I am going to tie you up and do whatever unspeakable sexual acts I want and if you're lucky Akira will keep me from leaving you a bloody mess."

"Why," she moaned.

"I want you to tell me who sent you to intercept me," Nick said. "You are reporting to someone and I want to know who."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM if I tell you will you still tie me up and do unspeakable things to me?"

"It depends," he said.

"It depends on what," she replied.

"On whether or not Akira finds that rope in time we sail with the tide."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM you could take me with you and torture me on the open sea like a real pirate," she said licking her lips.

"A real pirate huh, should I get an eye patch and a parrot when I go to the store Kouryou?" Akira asked as she appeared empty handed.

"Won't be necessary she is coming with us, now let's go see the Professor and see what news he has for me," Nick said letting go of Bastet who slowly rose to her feet and it was clear she had come at least once while kneeling. "Go change your bottoms and meet us in the lab."

"Yes Kouryou," Bastet said as she moved passed Akira who gave her a dirty look.

"I don't trust her," Akira said.

"Neither do I and that's the point. She is up to something."

"Let me guess your weird-shit-o-meter?"

"Exactly," he said as he led her to the fallout shelter like door and knocked.

There came a buzzing sound and Nick opened the door and let Akira enter first. He followed and closed the heavy door behind them. The professor met them half way down the hall and was all smiles.

"It is the most amazing substance Nick, I owe you one it has progressed my research a decade at least."

"So I take it that it will do as promised," Nick asked.

"That and more," the professor said leading them back to the lab. "It is designed to render the subject invisible and with some great effort the person can become visible for short periods of time. I have discovered a way to improve the effect and make it possible for the patient to control the condition at will and not leave the subject mentally drained. It is all in the delivery system and where it is targeted. Give me your arm..."

The professor took a gleaming syringe like device and pressed it against Nick's arm. There was a hiss of escaping gas and the chemical was coursing through his body.

"Pressure Syringe, it uses co2 to push medicine through the skin instead of having to puncture it. It shouldn't take too long before... I never get tired of watching this part."

"Nick," Akira said looking at him intently as his skin began to take on a crystalline quality before fading from sight. "Is he okay?"

"Let's ask him, Nick how do you feel?"

"UMMMMM a little disorientated," he said as she slipped out of his clothes. "I really can't see the hand in front of my face."

"What I have done is altered your cells to act like those of the octopi but much more effective. It is a controllable camouflage effect instead of a permanent state of the cells. Try to become visible Nick."

Nick focused on being visible and felt a tingling sensation and before he had time to cover himself he was able to be seen once more.

"With practice you will be able to shift from one to the other as if it were second nature."

"What are you going to do with the research Professor," Nick asked.

"I am giving it to you," he said. "I am going to start on another field of research and see how far I can go on that front."

"What sort of research maybe I can help financially?" Nick offered.

"Creating a device that will allow me to see the higher dimensions," he said smiling.

"Higher dimensions," Akira asked. "How many dimensions are there?"

"If you take into account the current theories, it is either ten or eleven. I want to not only prove their existence but see them with the naked eye," the professor said with a gleam in his eye.

"I might be relieving you of your assistant for a little while if that's okay with you," Nick said.

"I am surprised she stuck around as long as she did."

"I'm not," Akira added with a friendly smile which the professor returned.

"You have my number if you need any grant money," Nick said as the older man handed him a USB drive.

"This has all my research on it, keep it or destroy it I leave that up to you."

"Why me Professor," Nick asked.

"You want to make the world a better place, not many people do that selflessly as you have. Besides this research has run its course I need a new challenge to keep me going."

"My offer stands and good luck Professor," Nick said shaking his hand.

"Good luck to us both I believe we will need it."

Nick dressed and slipped the flash drive into his pocket and the three of them headed up and out even as the door opened and Bastet was moving down the stairs. She began to speak but with a gesture from Nick she closed her mouth and turned around and headed back up the stairs.

"You have to teach me how to do that," the professor said smiling.

They reached the beach and Nick looked at Akira and she nodded and took Bastet by the arm and led her back to the house to collect her personal affects. Nick turned to face the scientist and was silent for a long time before he spoke.

"In a few days time things are going to change a lot and I just wanted you to know that I did what I did for the greater good. I just want someone outside of things to know why I am doing all of this. It may seem like some biblical plague but I assure you in the end it will be for the best... I hope."

"What happens if you don't act Nick what will things be like then?"

"It will be like hell on earth for the majority of people."

"Then I will take a biblical plague to hell on earth any day of the week."

"Thanks, I hope the generations that follow are as kind as you."

"Where are you off to now?"

"Something I have been putting off for far too long."

"Ah one of those, well good luck young man."

"Goodbye Professor."

Nick stepped out of the helicopter and was greeted by the Captain who informed him that they were ready to leave.

"Okay once the helicopter has left she's all yours Captain," Nick advised him. "Akira take her to a place where we can talk."

"Yes Master," Akira said smiling.

"Problems," the Captain asked seeing the tension between Bastet and Akira.

"Nothing a little light bondage and hair brush can't solve," Nick replied and the Captain just smiled and nodded.

"Oh speaking of... well... anyway Cyan is still aboard Sir and she was asking about your whereabouts."

"Ah, hmmm this could be interesting," Nick said grinning his evil grin. "I'll go fetch her and resolve my little problem. If you can give me a holler when we lose GPS I would be grateful Captain."