Iron Rain Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh me, it would be world travel, a long parade of pretty faces and running a multinational corporation... dull as all hell."

"We should go check up and see if he has snapped out of the mind fuck that avatar laid on him."

Nick's eyes blinked once, twice and then he let out a low soft moan of pain. He turned his head and found himself on his bed even though his lasts thoughts were well very pleasant ones. Oh damn he thought it's happened again.

"Why do these things keep happening to me," he moaned as he sat up.

"I suspect a certain pattern of behavior has led you down this particular path Nick my boy," said the avatar of Petra Shaw.

"Hello mom," Nick said smiling.

"Hello Nick," she replied with one of her gorgeous smiles.

"What happened," he asked.

"I believe you were fucked both physically and mentally," she said with a slight grin. "How are you feeling?"

"Not bad just a little disorientated," he said trying to sit up and a sudden bout of dizziness negated that idea. "Maybe I will just sit for a bit."

"Surfer can you please take a look at Nick for me," Petra called out to the empty air and Surfer appeared and hovered over next to the bed.

"You can call up my avatars," Nick asked amazed.

"Well you never removed my privileges and I did say please," she replied.

"Master you appear to be suffering from severe neural overload or to put it simply you brain has absorbed quite a lot of information in a short time. Nothing lethal it will take time for your neural pathways to return to normal."

"How long," Nick asked.

"Oh seeing the way your body reacts I'd say a few hours at most," Surfer began and suddenly both Nick and Surfer did a little jerk. "Or maybe instantly... how did you do that Milord?"

"Surfer what just happened," Petra asked.

"I was observing the neurons in his brain," he said and then with a gesture a hologram of Nick's brain appeared showing all the hot spots of activity and then suddenly they went dark. "That is what startled me."

"Nick, are you okay," she asked.

"Actually I feel great," he said moving to stand up and the dizziness was gone as was the headache. "I think we need to prepare for our little island jaunt."

"Why do you say that," Petra asked even as the Captain's voice cut through the air.

"We just lost GPS Nikolas."

"How did you know that," both Surfer and Petra asked at the same moment.

"I don't know I just... knew." Nick said with a puzzled expression. "It's time to get ready to come face to face with the Eternal Master."

The door opened and Cyan and Akira entered and saw Nick on his feet. The looks of relief on their faces were nearly identical.

"Cyan, be a love and start me a shower, Akira if you could please set out my nicest kimono and my sword, and Surfer please inform the Captain of our course for the island." Even as he spoke people were moving and in the end it was Nick standing alone in his bedroom Petra having vanished the moment the door began to open. No one needed to know about her just yet.

Nick wasn't surprised to see not only Cyan naked and eager to join him in the shower but Akira as well.

"You need someone to scrub your back," Cyan crooned.

"And someone to scrub your front," Akira purred.

"I guess I will just have to wash my hair myself then," he replied grinning.

It was a little awkward at first but not for long as Nick let the girls do all the work. Cyan drizzled body wash on his back and used her breasts to rub it in and get a nice lather going while Akira started at his feet and was washing his front. Though he suspected the minute she reached his groin the washing would end and something else begin. He was right the moment Akira's mouth got anywhere near his hard cock she dropped the sponge and attacked it with a hunger that was delightful to see and feel.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN," Nick moaned as the pleasure flooded him.

"You like it when she sucks you off don't you Master," Cyan whispered in his ear her nipples hard against his back.

"UHHHH HUHHHHHH," he nodded.

"You like all this attention don't you," she said nipping his ear lobe.

"MMMMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMM," he groaned as the head of his cock popped into Akira's throat.

"MMMMMMMMM we can't have all that nasty stress collecting in your body can we," she purred as she dropped to her knees to join Akira. "MMMMMY turn," she begged as her and Akira took turns with Nicks cock buried deep in their throats.

Nick grew weak in the knees at the level of pleasure they were giving him and their hunger seemed insatiable. He looked down and they were looking up at him both teasing their pussies for the inevitable fucking they both would receive. As Cyan licked and sucked Akira would gently almost painfully so stroke his cock.

"Do you like that Kouryou," Akira teased. "Do you like her lips and mouth wrapped around you and my hand gripping you like this...?" she asked giving him a firm squeeze.

Nick's moans were the only answer either of them was looking for. Akira's lips were now around him as Cyan took over for jacking him off and the lust that blazed in her eyes was intoxicating.

"You want to FUCK us don't you Nick, you want to ram that fat COCK of yours deep inside our pussies..." she said as she fingered her pussy then took her fingers and spread them showing him her pussy juices. "See how wet I am for you."

Nick's eyes snapped shut as he felt his climax almost upon him and he was fighting it tooth and nail. His teeth were grit and he could hear them giggle as they swapped back and forth faster now and he wasn't sure whose index finger was poised near the entrance to his ass but he knew the minute he came that finger would plunge deep pushing the pleasure to a whole new level. As his cock swelled in their hands they were double fisting him and he could fight it no longer.

"FUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK," he screamed as his cock painted tits and faces and that naughty finger slid deep into him and he let out a second scream and another volley of cum.

Panting and wheezing Nick managed to open his eyes and look down seeing the girls licking, kissing and rubbing against each other. They shared glances and some unspoken accord was reached and Cyan stood up and bent over offering her pussy to Nick as Akira watched masturbating on the floor of the shower. Nick knelt behind her and began to lap at her slick pussy tasting her juices and teasing her clit. Cyan's moans rose far above the sound of the falling water in the shower and her pleas for his cock did not go unheard. Once he had recovered from his body shaking mind blowing climax Nick stood up and teased her slit with the head of his cock but not for long. He was eager to feel her wrapped around him again. It had been months since their last little tryst and that had been nothing short of epic. Now add Akira to the mix and this get together would put that to shame. Nick's hands roamed over her ass and hips and when she could take it no longer he rammed his cock into her so hard and so fast she nearly came right then and there.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN," she cried out as he began to pound her pussy like the naughty little slut she was.

The wet sound of their bodies meeting rang off the walls of the shower and Akira was licking her lips watching Nick's cock slide in and out of the other woman's pussy wishing it was her on the receiving end of that brutal assault. Cyan folded her body until she could easily grab her ankles and give Nick such a view that he would have wet dreams for a week. His only thought on the matter was to take as much pleasure from the two as they offered and it appeared that was going to anything and everything his heart desired. Nick's fingers dug into her ass cheeks as his hips drove his cock harder now and poor Cyan was reduced to a moaning cock slot moaning over and over.

"UNNN UNNNN UNNNN," Cyan cried out as she bit her lip feeling a powerful orgasm building. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMORE."

Nick obliged her and slowed his thrusts but doubled the force behind them. The single jabs of his body into hers was driving Cyan's pleasure upward from mere moans to her begging to cum.

"Oh gods... so close... so close..."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM come for me my dirty little slut," Nick growled as he drilled her faster now.

"Yes Cyan come for him... I want to feel him stretch my pussy out too..." Akira moaned.

Cyan suddenly lifted her body up and was arching her back as Nick pounded her from behind and her cry reached a shriek by the time she was finished coming.

"Damn girl your pussy nearly ripped my dick off," Nick commented after her knees had given out and it was her sitting on the floor of the shower.

Cyan was beyond words at the moment and Akira didn't miss a beat she assumed the position and had her back parallel to the floor and her ass stuck out eager for her Master's cock. Nick didn't even bother to tease her he just slammed it home and began fucking her hard and fast.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," Akira screamed. "That's my Master's cock in me!"

Nick alternated his speed and force with Akira knowing she liked to feel every inch of him when he was in her pussy. They knew how to pleasure each other so well that right when he would have voiced it she began to squeeze her pussy around him gripping him like a velvet fist. It never scared Nick the level of intimacy that the two shared but there were times when it surprised him. Now he tested her and eased out of her and without missing a beat she stood up and pressed her back against the wall of the shower and lifted one leg for easier access. Smiling Nick stepped forward and felt her leg slide around his waist as his cock slid into her again.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNICK," she whispered. "I have missed you so much."

When he was buried inside of her and his hands were once more on her ass cheeks she slid the other leg around his waist allowing him to plunge deeper still. Nick drove into her from beneath and the wall shook with the force of his thrusts. Cyan watched now sliding fingers into her ass getting it ready for his pleasure. She wanted to feel his cum pulse deep inside of her nether region. Akira's chin lifted up as she looked up to heaven and her eyes fluttered shut and Cyan knew that she was on the verge.

"Fuck her Nick... she is so close... drive that cock into her..."

Nick grunted his understanding and slowed his pace and eased his cock until only the tip remained and then slammed it home.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN," Akira grunted.

The he did it again and again until with an ear piercing scream the last hard thrust sent her over the edge and into the clouds and rain. He actually had to hold her as her body shook and her teeth sought out his neck which he offered without hesitation. Akira's canines sunk in deep and they were joined in a more intimate way as predator and prey. Blood flowed and her second orgasm topped the first as she broke the 'kiss' and licked her lips clean.

"Damn..." Cyan moaned.

Nick pulled out of Akira and sat down on the floor of the shower weakened by her hunger but there was no hint of regret in him. Cyan crawled over to him and saw the hunger burning fiercer than ever in his eyes and she straddled him and lowered her ass so that it lined up with the head of his cock. He could tell by the tight ring of flesh that she was offering her ass to him and he accepted greedily. She let out a long low moan as he entered her tighter hole.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM how does that feel lover," she groaned.

"Feels fucking fantastic," Nick said as she began to ride him.

Cyan's strong leg muscles lifted her and then she let gravity do the rest as she dropped down and they both grunted each and every time. She was determined to milk an orgasm from her lover. Nick cupped her tits and began to tease her nipples as the cum hungry slut did her best to drive him over the edge and she was winning. He was panting now and she could feel his cock swelling inside of her ass stretching it more and more.

"So close Nick... just a little more and your cum will spray the insides of my tight ass..."

Cyan was riding him now as fast and hard as she could manage her own climax sneaking up on her. Akira watched them intently entranced as Nick's cock plunged so deep into her puckered anus and stretching her so damn far.

"Is that what my butt looks like when you fuck my ass," she moaned.

"YESSSSSSSS," he managed to say through gritted teeth.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM delicious," Akira whispered.

Cyan was using Nick's shoulder for leverage now as she lifted and dropped faster now and just a few more drops and... and... they both cried out as her ass engulfed him one more time and his cum pulsed deep inside of her so much so it began to ooze from around his cock. He held her close hearing her heart hammering in her chest and his own almost in sync.

"Damn that was fucking amazing," he moaned in her ear.

He laid back the water falling on him as Cyan slowly lifted off of him and Akira was there to clean him off tasting their combined fluids eagerly. Even as Akira began to stroke him to another erection the Captain's voice cut through the air.

"There is an island Nikolas, a very large island."

"I owe both of you but now is the time to prepare for my meeting." Nick said soberly.

"Nick..." Akira was crying. "...be careful."

"Yes Nikolas be very careful," Cyan mirrored the sentiment.

A little over half hour later Nicholas Shaw was showered, groomed and dressed to kill, if need be. He wore his best kimono of black silk adorned with the crests that marked him as the Hidden Master. Where he was going hiding his face was a moot point. He was going to face the Eternal Master in person. Akira handed him the katana that Petra, Kat and his father had crafted for him and that was slid into his sash. Hopefully he wouldn't need it but better to have and not need than need and not have. A zodiac was lowered into the water and Nick walked down the extendable steps and gingerly stepped into the inflatable boat. The Captain had offered to ferry him to the island and he manned the outboard motor. It wasn't a long jaunt across the water from the Numenor to the shore where a figure in white awaited Nick.

"It appears the Numenor has drawn someone's attention," Nick said over the sound of the motor.

"Yeah, hope he's not packing a gun Nikolas," the Captain replied.

"I doubt it but I'll be cautious," he said staring intently as the man on the beach.

The zodiac touched the beach and Nick stepped out and helped push it back out so the Captain could return to the ship. Nick turned as the boat slipped away and stared at the old man who stood before him. He was ancient with hair so thin and skin so wrinkled Nick was amazed he was still alive.

"Hello Nick," the voice was barely a whisper but it was unmistakable.

"James," Nick asked.

"Yes it's me Nick," James Bell smiled weakly. "I don't have much time but he let me survive long enough to say goodbye."

"He 'allowed' well ain't that just grand of him," Nick snarled.

"He didn't have to Nick; it was a gift to be able to see you once more. Let's not make it ugly please."

"I'm sorry James, what can I do to help?"

"Nothing I'm just worn out it happens to avatars like me. It is good to see you."

"It's good to see you too James. Why James? Why me why this whole fucking mess?"

"He needs you Nick that is all I am allowed to say," James said a little out of breath.

"Well I am here to get those answers I have been dreading to find out but things have advanced so far that I have to. If not today then never."

"You are actually going through with Project Aries Nick?"

"It is happening even as we speak," Nick said with some of the color draining from his face.

"What about the Sisterhood, what about Akira?"

"They have been inoculated already but only those I am one hundred percent I can trust."

"That gives you an exceedingly large edge on your competition. I am almost sorry I discovered it for you. But I can see in the long run it will be for the greater good."

"I hope your right but I had no choice did I?" Nick asked.

"If I were in your shoes then I would use Aries against my enemies. But what I don't understand is this; why did you destroy all those prisons with people still in them."

"People? They were each and every one of them hardened criminals that were a waste of oxygen."

"Hehe still the same old Nick, the paladin of our times. Everything in black and... and..." James dropped to his knees. "...white..."

Nick scooped down and caught his friend before he hit the sand. Tears fell from Nick's eyes onto James upturned face.

"James..." Nick begged. "Please James don't die..."

But the last breath had already left his friend's empty shell. Nick held him for long minutes before he was able to let go.

"I am sorry James I will make this up to you I will make a better world in the end."

Nick collected enough large stones from the nearby jungle to build a cairn for his fallen friend and would return to retrieve his body for a proper burial. Without a single backward glance Nick headed into the jungle headed for the center of the island. His tireless stride quickly took him along the clear path that led towards the mountain he had seen on his journey here. It wasn't long before Nick could hear the sound of falling water and he altered his course to see what the source of the noise was. He broke through the thick foliage and saw the massive stream that led to the sea. As Nick looked upstream his jaw fell seeing the three concentric rings of water that encircled the mountain at the heart of the island. He reached into his kimono and retrieved the necklace the Mayor of Hammerton had given him and saw that they were identical. The rings of water and this central stream were all manmade carved from the living volcanic rock. What kind of people they must have been to create something so perfect and yet so simple? All that Nick had to do was follow the stream and cross the circular lakes and then he would stand face to face with the Eternal Master.