All Comments on 'Iron Rain Pt. 16'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
mavir9mavir9about 12 years ago
It Just Gets Better and Better

I just love this story, keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

This series never ceases to amaze me...your style, intrigue, mystery...from the humble beginnings of a Military Academy to Eternal Master...I really don't want to see this end...this series would make for a wonderful movie series!

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964about 12 years ago
I am speechless

I can't even begin to say how much i have enjoyed this story . I am begging you to please not end it soon . Thanks for a awesome story .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
well then...

drug er i mean iron rain addict... my new title... was incredibly disappointing at the end of the chapter...

why?

BECAUSE I wanted... needed... no CRAVE more of this wonderful story... the mind has incredible powers and I feel an unending pain in my stomach (no, its not gas) because the next chapter isnt out yet...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
I am amazed with the complexity of this story

Just with all of the characters that the author has created in this story is an enormous task, and keeping the storyline fresh and exciting is an unbelievable amount of work.

Creatively written and super erotic is what comes to my mind first, when I try to describe the story.

I'll be a bit sad when the end of this fabulous tale finally gets here, because I won't have any looking forward to read the next chapter.

Thank you very much for the great chaper

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

Amazing story.. I wonder what happened to William? Was he also an 'avatar' of the Eternal Master?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awe Inspiring!!!!

Is it really OVER? Don't tell that it is...............please let there be some more! In anticipation, I bow to your fortitude and mental strength in conceptualizing, creating and rendering this epic story in the form of a SAGA! Steven Spielberg should use it to make a new movie.

OLDEDOLDEDabout 12 years ago
WHY

Must It End Now, So many loose ends!.

ED

preacher10preacher10about 12 years ago
Why?

Why does it have to end? I still think you should write it as a noval for print. And give more discription of the other races that he met in his search for the master. Is there a reason that you won't consider a book form of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
disappointed

This was an excellent read but the end seems to be "I am tired of this story line; I'm going to just get it over with". It's almost like we've finished the first book of the story and are waiting for book 2. Hopefully, sometime in the future, you can revisit this. In the meantime, thank you for this.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Still Enjoying The Story

Incredibly complicated. I'm not jumping ahead to see but hope it all works out right. Otherwise an amazing ride so far.

dbsidedbsideover 2 years ago

Hey! Imagine that 🤗 ... I didn't get confused and enjoy following right along.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
5800 Followers
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES