Iron Rain Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,798 Followers

"UNNN UNNNN UNNNNNN," she was grunting now as he slammed into her with one thought his climax.

She was not disappointed when he pulled back paused and rammed his cock home one last time sending ropes of thick cum deep inside of her.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," she screamed and her voice carried over the canyon like walls for miles.

"Damn I needed that," Nick said as she cleaned his cock with her mouth.

"Stress is very bad for Master," she said coyly as she licked the last of his cum from the tip of his manhood.

"We better get going," he said dressing and looking around frantically for a moment.

"Did you lose something Master," Lilith asked scanning the ground.

It was then that Nick noticed his new jewelry he was sporting on his right hand. He recognized the material of the machine instantly and knew somehow that it could reconfigure itself to suit its master's needs.

"Never mind lets head on down to the skiff," Nick said as he levered himself over the edge and down the roots towards the boat.

Lilith gathered up his kimono top and sword wondering if Master's mind was fully focused and then remembered she had just rocked his world.

"Hehe... men," she mused as she glided down to the boat.

Los Angeles: 2:00 a.m.

The urban landscape was lit by the perpetual illumination of street lamps and headlights. This is the city that never sleeps. It was scarcely eight hours since John D. Small or as his crew knew him 'Biggy' Small had been released from prison after a fifteen year stint for manslaughter. He had his one trusted friend Nathaniel Brown better known as 'Natural' who had taken the murder weapon and hid hit all these years. Without a weapon the police could not prove premeditation and so Biggy spent fifteen years of a thirty year sentence behind bars. He had managed to dodge the bullet on the day the prisons went up like the Fourth of July by being transferred to a medium security facility the day before. Fate was kind to Biggy or so he thought. He and his crew were driving around the old neighborhood or what was left of it when something caught Natural's eye.

"Hey Biggy you see that," he said pointing to the curvaceous piece of ass walking into the local quickie mart.

"Damn that is one fine woman we should introduce ourselves," Biggy replied.

"No man check out her ass," Natural said very intense and serious now.

Biggy leaned forward and stared at her shapely behind and it was only then that he noted she RED rag hanging out her back pocket. Red was definitely not a healthy color to be sporting in Biggy's neighborhood.

"Does the bitch have a death wish," Leon muttered from the back seat.

"Let's find out," Biggy said turning into the parking lot of the store.

The three men entered the quickie mart and saw the woman at the counter chatting it up with the young guy behind the bullet proof glass. They made no pretense and walked up behind her and cut off her escape. They took in her exotic beauty and were wondering what the hell a fine looking red head was doing in their territory. Her hair came down to the small of her back and below that well damn she had the finest ass they had ever seen.

"Scuse me," Biggy said tapping her on her shoulder.

The woman turned around smiled but it was an icy smile that never reached her cold green eyes. The three men were impressed that her front half was better than the rear. She was the kind of stunning you see in pornos or your best wet dreams.

"Yes," she replied in her sexy southern accent.

"Well darlin'," Biggy said eyeing her up and down. "You are the finest lookin' bitch I have ever laid eyes on."

"Does that work for all the girls or just the stupid bitches that you manage to fuck?" she replied without missing a beat.

Leon and Natural both took a step back knowing this wasn't going to end well.

"What did you say CUNT!" Biggy was up in her face now.

"I said do all the skanky hoes go all wobbly in the knees when your pencil dick ass slides up and calls them bitches?"

Biggy's hand moves to the small of his back where his chromed nine millimeter rests so very comfortably.

"Go ahead and pull it and it'll be the last motherfuckin' thing you ever do," she spat at him.

"And why is that bitch," Biggy asked as he cocked the hammer and slid the gun into his hand.

"I am a voodoo priestess," she said bringing her hands up forming the evil eye. "You even think about pulling that trigger and you will drop fucking dead."

Biggy began laughing in her face even as he brought the weapon to bear and pointed it at her face. There was something wrong and it was Leon of all people who first noticed it, the bitch wasn't afraid she didn't even blink at being on the business end of the pistol.

"Hey Biggy I think we should go," Leon said in a harsh whisper.

"Go... why the fuck should we go," he asked.

"Cause dude she ain't afraid," Leon continued. "She's either crazy or she put a hex on you man."

"Leon grow a pair," Biggy said smiling. "I ain't gonna shoot a fine bitch like this. Not until I fuck every hole this loud mouth cunt has. Then, well then that's another story altogether."

"I get her tits first," Natural says trying to make himself feel the confidence her cold green eyes was stealing by the second.

"I get her ass," Biggy said reaching up to grab her by the hair with his free hand.

"Touch me and you die," she snarled with such ferocity his hand dropped to his side.

There was something wrong with this red hair green eyed bitch but nothing that a bullet couldn't fix. Biggy's finger began to wrap around the trigger as she smiled her serpentine grin. She was daring him to pull the trigger and Biggy had no qualms about icing some crazy bitch even in front of a witness. He felt the cool cold security of the trigger and even as his brain thought 'pull' the pain slammed into him like a freight train. It was his left arm and then his chest and even as the late Biggy Small hit the ground dead in a pool of his urine Natural did what was expected and drew out his own gun and aimed at the crazy smiling bitch. Just like Biggy the minute Natural's brain screamed 'PULL' there came an agony in his skull that made the world go away and the aneurism that killed him dead was proof positive she wasn't crazy. Leon looked at his two dead friends and he had seen enough death on the streets to recognize it and he did the smart thing.

"Sorry," he muttered and left his friend's corpses where they were and ran for his life.

The clerk behind the bulletproof glass stared out in dumbfounded wonder and when she turned around again he just smiled and gave her the pack of chewing gum she had come in for.

"On the house," he managed.

"Why thank you kindly," she said with a warm smile and stepped over the body of Biggy Small as she left the quickie mart.

Chicago: 9:00 a.m.

Mary Ann Marx was bent over her kitchen table wearing only an apron and a smile. She shakily slipped the ball gag into her mouth just before she put on the blindfold. Like a dutiful slave she had inserted the anal plug earlier in eager anticipation for His arrival. The affair had started six months ago and it had only taken Him two weeks to break her of her willful ways and make her His own. She heard the back door open and close and knew that His eyes were caressing her naughty flesh. His footsteps came closer and her legs were shaking so bad she thought she would collapse. Thank goodness for the table beneath her.

"I see that you have prepared yourself for my arrival," His voice was deep and cultured and made her pussy drip with need. "Let's see what we have here."

She felt His fingers probing her sex and He gave a little tug on her butt plug for good measure.

"Excellent," He said praising her for her dutiful following of His latest instructions. "Now be a good little whore and drop to your knees and worship my cock."

Mary did as she was told. She stood up and felt around blindly as she carefully bent her knees and with a wandering hand found His hardness hidden beneath His jeans. She unzipped Him and freed His semi-hard cock and took Him into her mouth. Mary felt Him harden in her mouth and soon His foot long monster slid down her throat. He had taught her how to repress her gag reflex as any good slave should be able to. He had trained her tight little asshole for His pleasure. He had treated her skin to the joy of His sperm as He jacked off on her face or tits or wherever He delighted to. He was the Master and she the pitiable slave. Her head moved forward and back as she deepthroated Him. His moans of pleasure were music to her ears. She dared to cup and pleasure His balls but He gave no reprimand so she put one then the other in her mouth and suckled them. When He was painfully hard He directed her to bend over the table once more. Mary moaned as the head of His cock opened her pussy up and He was soon slamming into her making the table shift just a bit. As He hammered His cock into her she felt Him ease the plug from her ass. Soon the Master's cock would be buried in her nether region and give Him great pleasure. Mary felt His cock withdraw from her pussy and press its way into her ass and a deeper moan escaped His lips.

"Damn tight as ever," He said praising her exercises to keep her holes nice and firm for Him.

She would never even think of letting her husband fuck her ass that belonged to her Master. Soon the long thick cock she adored so was moving in nice even strokes in and out of her. She could hear Him panting and the slight swelling of His cock. Soon He would spray her with His cum but where she wondered; her ass cheeks or maybe her back and if she was lucky her tits and face. Mary felt Him ram His cock deep into her and stop and that's when she heard the other footsteps.

"What the FUCK is going on here?" it was the voice of her husband George.

"Listen," her Master's voice was sounding a bit funny then she heard the cocking sound of the double hammers on the shotgun.

"NO you listen, nobody ass fucks my wife and gets away with it," George roared. "Now move away I don't want to hit her by accident."

Mary felt her Master's cock shrivel inside of her and He slowly pulled out. Then there came a strange gurgling sound and she tore off the blindfold and saw her dear husband of twelve years laying on the floor of the kitchen ashen in face and looking quite ill.

"George!" Mary screamed rushing to his side and she could tell by the glassy eyed stare that he was stone cold dead. "What happened?"

"He looked like he was about to pull the trigger and then he grabbed his arm and dropped to the floor." Her Master explained.

"Call 911," she hollered but when he tried the number was busy.

It wasn't just Los Angeles or Chicago it was the entire world. The body count was staggering in the first few hours and the panic that it sparked ratcheted up the deaths to nothing short of biblical proportions. No one knew what it was and where it had originated but it struck rich and pool old and young alike. Any overt act of aggression triggered the virus. Wars stopped dead in their tracks. Gang violence was solved in mere heartbeats as both sides fell dead to the street. Even those in power who panicked faced the unseen hand of death. No one was immune and everyone was faced with the simple fact violence will not go unpunished. Project Aries had been unleashed and whether the world liked it or not there would be peace.

The Grand Canal: 9:00 a.m.

Nick and Lilith sailed up the Grand Canal towards the mountain and the heart of the island. Everywhere he looked he could see the signs of the sleeping city. He suspected where he was but he wanted to hear it from the mouth of the Eternal Master himself. Speculations aside what little was visible from the jungle was breathtakingly beautiful. The glimmer of glass and steel was everywhere and it made Nick wonder at how many people lived here when the city was populated. It had to be well into the thousands. They had entered the second circular lake and the wildlife was as varied as what he had heard about in the Galapagos Islands. An isolated ecosystem that allowed for the evolution of species found nowhere else on the planet. As the skiff made its way across the lake it disturbed a flock of brightly colored birds and one of them was heading directly for the boat. Nick threw up his arm to ward off the inevitable collision but instead something settled lightly on his shoulder. He lowered his arm and slowly turned his head leery of having his eyes pecked out but it was no bird perched there but a feathered snake. Its feathers ranged from an emerald green to an almost golden hue and its scaled body was the color of grass at the height of summer. It had beady little eyes that were as black as pitch but he seemed as curious about Nick as Nick was about it.

"It's called a Couatl," Lilith explained.

"Okay," Nick said bringing his index finger up and stroking its serpentine head and it made the most amazing sound that was somewhere between a chirp and a purr.

"Hey it likes you," she said with a smile.

"Well as long as it doesn't shit on my shoulder we're all good."

Lilith laughed and it appeared that Nick had a new fan for it seemed quite content to sit and observe the strange man-thing. The skiff crossed into the next ring of jungle and a loud coughing sound caused the couatl to seek refuge behind Nick.

"Shadowcat," Lilith said. "But don't worry they only hunt at night."

"Well that's good it gave our couatl buddy a bit of a fright," Nick said coaxing the feathered serpent out with a reassuring word. "It's okay I won't let it eat you."

"You haven't seen a shadowcat in flight or you wouldn't be saying that." Lilith said her smile never faltering.

"Wait, did you say 'flying'?"

"Yeah, it is the island's apex predator."

"How big are we talking," Nick asked peering harder at the jungle that now surrounded them on most sides.

"Ever see a puma," Lilith asked.

"No," he said.

"Oh then you have nothing to fear."

"Glad to hear it."

The rest of the journey was pretty much in silence as they crossed the third and final lake. From here they could see the dock and the shoreline of the mountain. There was no welcoming committee and Nick really didn't expect one. He was going to the mountain not the other way around. He adjusted his kimono so he looked his best and the couatl seemed awful interested in the preening that was going on and began to clean his feathers for the occasion. The skiff docked with barely a noise and Lilith and Nick left the boat and headed up the road to what appeared a very large structure that was still being used.

"Is there some sort of ritual I should observe," Nick asked and Lilith shook her head. "Why not?"

"No Hidden Master has ever met the Eternal Master face to face."

"Oh I am the first... great."

Undeterred Nick and Lilith strode towards what had once been the Great Academy where the best and brightest on the island were taken for training. Now it is a husk of its old glory and home only to a single living being and the ghosts of those that have passed on. Nick stopped at the bottom of the marble stairs that led up and into the building and took in the recognition of the moment. Once he set foot on those stairs there was no going back. His heart pounded in his chest but smiling he placed his foot on the first step.

Somewhere below ground...

A circle of twelve men sits and debates over the next course of action available to them. They are scientists, doctors, politicians and military upper echelon.

"Are you telling me we can't stop it," the man with five stars on his shoulder asks.

"I'm telling you we don't know what we are dealing with," says the man who heads the Center for Disease Control.

"It's like a plague but it can't possibly be natural," the elderly man mutters. "It has broken out in every major population center on the planet at the same time. Nothing natural acts like that this has to be manmade."

"Who developed this damned thing it's monstrous," asks the head of a major think tank.

"We did," replies the young man with the thousand dollar suit.

"Who is we," many voices cry out.

"The United States Government, Project Aries was begun to neutralize large hostile ground forces and leave them dead or incapacitated. But we never used it because we never came up with a vaccine."

"What exactly is this Project Aries," the head of the CDC asks.

"It is a polymorphic nano-virus that attacks the parts of the brain that house aggression and primal instincts."

"So somebody managed to steal it and complete your project for you," the five star general growled.

"I can't see how that is possible," the young man said. "Project Aries has only been in existence for two years. The likelihood of someone getting their hands on it and solving the delivery and vaccination hurdles seems unfathomable."

"Yet here we are," said the Senator from Texas. "So what do we do?"

"We have to go public and inform them what they are up against or more people will die. We don't have to say who created it just that it is out there and to keep calm. Aggressive behavior is the trigger and we are working on a solution." The head of the CDC offered.

"I agree we go public. So what are the chances of finding a cure?" A doctor from the great state of California asked.

"There is no cure for Aries it was meant as a one shot one kill weapon." The young man said but left out the fact that it is passed onto the next generation and so on. It was literally Pandora's Box and there was no closing it now that it was open.

"What about this Shaw fellow his people created these crystal mainframes can they come up with a technical solution to this crisis? You said it was a nano-virus surely they could try." The elderly man who represented the Mayo Clinic asked.

"We haven't been able to reach him, but then again communications are not so reliable with the crisis at this point. We will continue to keep on trying to reach him but until then we must create an attack plan to control the spread of the virus and disposal of the dead." The five star general said calmly.

The Great Academy: 11:15 a.m.

Nick topped the stairs and the massive double doors opened silently inward.

"I guess we are expected..." Nick said nervously. "...Ladies first."

"Oh HELL no and I'm no Lady," Lilith said with a weak grin.

"Coward," Nick muttered as he entered the main hall.

The ceiling was lost in darkness as was the far wall and floor. In a word this place was huge. Nick's footsteps echoed off the unseen walls but undeterred he activated his contact lenses and set them for low light and suddenly the chamber's full majesty came into view.

"Damn," Nick gasped. "This room alone must be thirty feet tall and at least sixty feet wide. Those must be the Old Ones on the ceiling gazing down. Well we can take the stairs to the second floor or the two wooden doors on this level."

"Are you asking me," Lilith said hiding behind Nick and his couatl companion.

"Um yeah, you have been here before," he said but getting no immediate response Nick looked to the feathered serpent who was staring straight ahead. "Okay forward it is."

They crossed the first thirty feet of the main floor when the double doors opened on their own but this time there was movement. The great black cat that padded silently into the main foyer was massive. He or she had to measure a good twenty feet from nose to the tip of its tail. It had jade green eyes and when it growled Nick could see its five inch canines flash menacingly. But it was the last display that made Nick stop and stare in disbelief. The Shadowcat spread its massive thirty foot wingspan of black feathery wings that made him look on in wonder. It wasn't fear that coursed through Nick it was the sheer splendor of the thing.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,798 Followers