Iron Rain Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers

"What sort of feeding rights Akira," Lady Katya asked with a sly smile.

"Prisoners and the discontent," Akira returned the smile.

"You are talking the dredges of human society," Ulrich accused.

"I do not argue that but they are the ones that can be afforded to be lost," Akira said her smile never diminishing.

"How can we hunt when this illness keeps our rage in check?" A new voice rose and it was none other than Praetor Maximus Agrippa representative of the Twelve.

"I never mentioned 'hunting' I said feeding rights. You can harvest them like cattle."

"Ah so we are to have our fangs pulled then," Maximus grimaced.

"Well it's either that or starvation," Akira said solemnly.

"What about a cure," Ulrich asked.

"There is no cure that's the point," she explained.

"We must wait an entire generation before we have hunters again?" Lady Katya said her voice cracking now.

"No, you do not understand the full capabilities of the virus. It is passed on from generation to generation. This is like the common cold, it will never go away."

The shock that ran through the council was palpable and their hope of a future generation redeeming them was dashed with those simple words 'will never go away'. Succumbing at last to his baser urges Lord Ulrich Ahriman lept from his seat and was dead before his body struck the floor.

"Thus passes the last of the name of Ahriman," Akira murmured sadly and then after a short pause she continued. "How many more must die? You know where to contact me when you have made your decision."

Akira turned around and pulled up her hood and vanished from the eyes of the Nephilim. The gasp of astonishment was a bit on the delightful side the stubborn old farts. It saddened Akira that her father didn't stand with her but it was not a great surprise he was an elder after all. Akira turned to her avatar and smiled. She was many things but risking her life with elders of her race was not one of them. This would keep them off balance long enough for Nick to return and he would forgive her this minor indiscretion he might even praise her for it. He was like that. She hoped his plan for destroying the Great Mother was successful for if he failed a whole new war would erupt and one race might end up extinct at the end of it. Now she anxiously awaited his signal to initiate the next phase of his plan... Operation Icarus.

The Black Pyramid: Near Dusk

Nick Shaw and the Eternal Master had finally arrived at the pyramid and the last light of the day would soon fade behind the horizon. Nick followed behind as they entered the pyramid whose only entrance was guarded by a pair of imposing Jackal headed warriors. The ivory pillars led to a sunken pool that was home to four tiger headed females that managed to combine what was sensual of both races including the tail.

"That must be fun," Nick whispered and the older man was all smiles.

"It is," he said as he stripped down.

"Ummm what are you doing," Nick was stammering as two of the priestesses closed in on him and began to strip him.

"There is a series of cleansing rituals required to enter the pyramid," he said as they began to bathe him.

"Okay when in Egypt," Nick said with a grin.

All was well until the kimono jacket was removed and the alien gauntlet was revealed. Just like a cat they hissed and pointed at Nick's right arm.

"UNCLEAN," all four roared and the High Priestess appeared armed for battle.

Nick looked to the Eternal Master who slowly shook his head.

"As I have said on so many occasions you never cease to amaze me Nikolas. Ladies you face the future Master of the Isle, show some respect."

Even though they possessed feline features the look of shock was evident.

"MMMMMMMMMMMASTER," purred the High Priestess. "You allow such abomination in your temple?"

"Soon He will be the Eternal Master, things change."

"Yes Master," she said bowing to him and then she looked Nick in the eye and the defiance there just turned him on all the more. "Master please accept my apology."

"NO," Nick said. "I will NOT accept your apology until you actually mean it."

"But," she was fuming now and it wasn't hate exactly but a mixture of shock and embarrassment.

"I will let you bathe me," Nick said. "As a beginning of your apology."

"I am High Priestess," she said stomping her foot.

"Who appointed you to that position," Nick asked.

She looked over at the Eternal Master who was washed and ready for anointing.

"You are impossible," she fumed.

"And you are insolent," Nick met her unwavering gaze. "I think when I become Eternal Master perhaps I shall find someone more compliant to my needs."

Nick looked at the priestess with the snow white fur and deep blue eyes. Suddenly the High Priestess was untying the silk belt around Nick's waist and setting it aside. Then she slowly removed the jacket avoiding touching the gauntlet with some difficulty. Then she untied his kimono pants and let them drop revealing Nick's obvious excitement. She smiled and looked him in the eye again.

"It appears your weapon is at the ready Master, "she purred. "What shall I do about it?"

"If I were the Master here what would you do," he asked.

She looked back at her Master who just shrugged then she turned and without a word dropped to her knees and took Nick in her gentle hands. She rubbed him until his weapon was fully prepared. Then she removed her skirt and turned away from Nick and bent over slowly guiding her slippery slit over his weapon.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN," she grunted once he was hilted. "Do not move let me do everything."

With a dexterity that surprised him she was rocking back and forth on him driving him deep into her with sharp thrusts of her hips and managing to keep her balance.

"UNNN UNNNN UNNNN," she was purring now loud enough for anyone to hear.

It took everything for Nick not to grab her by the tail and take over. So he closed his eyes and focused on every thrust of her hips and her tight pussy gripping him with each backward thrust. He could hear her whimpers of pleasure and he knew he was winning her over inch by inch literally. Nick didn't even try to fight his orgasm time was critical today. Soon he felt the first tingling of his climax and it was due to her tight pussy and her talent for squeezing with such perfect timing.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM you are growing inside of Master..." she purred. "SOON you will cum inside of me..."

"UNNNNHUH," Nick managed.

"You like me Master," she whispered.

"Yes," he admitted.

"Good," she groaned. "I am glad."

Nick was moments from coming and she felt every bit of his swelling cock within her. She ground her ass against him and used only her pussy muscles now to milk his orgasm from him.

"Give it to me Master... give me your cum..."

"Gladly," Nick moaned. "Oh man... oh man... UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!"

His cry of completion echoed over the cathedral like area and hung in the air for long moments. When he opened his eyes she was looking at him with something akin to lust and admiration.

"I came..." she purred. "No one has made me cum the first time since... I am sorry Master."

"Apology accepted."

Nick was drug into the pool by the other four priestesses and bathed and anointed. He was dressed in a white robe and blessed by the High Priestess herself.

"May the god and the goddess bless you and purify you Master Nikolas. All Hail the Eternal Master!"

"All Hail the Eternal Master!" the others cried out including Moksha Jeherrum Khaine.

"Well done Nickolas take my ring and take my title."

Nick reached out and removed the platinum ring from his hand and slipped it onto his left ring finger that was bare.

"What do I do about the title of Hidden Master?" Nick asked.

"Whatever you want to, I have held multiple positions in the past when there wasn't a suitable person to fill the role."

"Okay, let's go see the sleeping maiden and end this." Nick said and the smile faded from Khaine's face. "You know it has to happen."

"I know follow me there's a shortcut to the top."

Khaine led him to the open archway and the line of hieroglyphics.

"Watch the sequence carefully," he said as he pressed a series of characters. "Now we think about shifting to the top of the pyramid."

He stepped through the archway and disappeared. Nick stared amazed and then imagined the top of the pyramid and stepped through. It was like stepping through any other doorway but there was a slight disorientating feeling. The room Nick stood in was amazing and awaiting him was Khaine's think tank.

"Welcome Master Nick," most of them greeted him with.

"The SHAW," sang the voice of the Dreamer of the Deep.

"I know you," Nick said pointing to the hovering cephalopod.

"And I know YOU," it sang its tentacles quivering as it spoke.

"I have some unpleasant business to attend to," Nick began. "Where is she?"

"In the silver sarcophagus beneath the table," Bastet offered.

"Thanks and we will talk later," Nick said.

"I look forward to it," she replied with a smile.

"I will summon aid to move the table..." Khaine began.

"Not necessary," Nick said lifting his right hand and opening his palm.

There was the thrum of power and the one hundred ton table lifted up and below it gleaming untarnished the silver coffin holding the Great Mother. Nick concentrated and kept the table hovering while lifting the sarcophagus up and out within easy striking distance. The table slowly lowered and settled back into place with a slight rumble of stone on stone. There was no subtlety to it Nick ripped the lid off the coffin and was not surprised to find it empty.

"Open the roof," Nick ordered and Bastet gestured and the top of the pyramid split open to full dark and the caress of the night wind.

Standing on the edge of the outer wall was the most beautiful woman Nick had ever seen. He could imagine how a young man could be swayed by her appearance. But he had steeled himself against it.

"Please Nick let's not fight," she called to him.

"No... let's!" Nick responded.

"You don't really believe you can defeat me when I am fully healed and under the embrace of Mother Night do you?"

"No that's why I made certain arrangements," he smiled grimly. "Do it!"

Suddenly without any hint or warning the entire island was engulfed in the full light of day.

"Eat Sunlight Bitch!" Nick cried as he lashed out with the full power of the gauntlet holding her immobile and watched her begin to smolder.

"Khaine! Please!" she begged.

"If you move you are my enemy," Nick warned him. "This ends now."

The pain etched on the old man's face was clear but he just watched her skin blacken and her eyes spit smoke and flame now. Khaine motioned for Bastet who tossed Nick a sheathed sword.

"At least kill her quickly Nikolas," he begged.

"I am not without mercy."

Nick crossed the distance as she struggled against the gauntlets formidable power. Her wail of anguish could be heard all over the island. When he was close enough he drew the weapon and took her head all in one smooth motion and her body burst into dust and was gone. Nick sheathed the blade and handed it back.

"Operation Icarus is finished shut it off," Nick called out and the daylight disappeared and the darkness rushed in to take its place.

"How long did you have this in place?"

"Long enough," Nick said and looked around at the think tank. "Sorry that is the first thing you had to see."

"You did what you had to," Bastet said.

"The SHAW has taken his first step upon his true path." The Dreamer of the Deep sang.

"What does that mean," Nick asked the octopus like avatar.

"You have set into motion the things that were meant to take place."

"Clear as mud," Nick said shaking his head.

"Yeah that's about the best it gets from him/It." Khaine said patting him on the shoulder.

"Show me the doorway thingy again before you go," Nick asked.

"Okay there are a few things about it you need to know..."

Nick and Khaine walked over and the gate system was explained and when he learned there was one on the Numenor it all made sense.

"That's how the fuck he kept showing up unannounced." Nick cursed.

"Yep. Now the network is all yours I am officially retired. If you need advice feel free to drop by just not too often."

"What are all the locations?"

"That I will leave to Bastet she knows them all."

"Okay old man you are relieved," Nick said with a smile.

"You take care of them for me." Khaine whispered.

"I will... now go..." Nick promised with a clap on the back. "Okay Bastet get your feline ass over here."

It didn't take Nick long to figure out how the network worked and how to move across the globe in the blink of an eye. This was going to be fun! He moved to the first floor after an hour long meeting with the think tank and had them work on several problems for him to see how each of their minds worked. On the first floor he approached the Obelisk and looked at it and saw the alien letters with his new understanding and walked around it deciphering the important glyphs and walked away with a greater wisdom of how the part help make up the whole. After meditating in front of the pool he felt more than heard the High Priestess approach and kneel beside him.

"You humbled me before the others," she whispered.

"I would say that I was sorry but it would be a lie," Nick told her.

"No Master I have for too long been arrogant in my standing among the others it was good for me... thank you. If you wish to replace me with White Fur Blue Eyes it is your right."

"Is that her name?"

"It is what we call her," she explained.

"What do they call you?"

"I am the High One..."

"No I mean before you were chosen to lead."

"Oh, I was Fire Heart Sharp Tongue Master."

"Now that is fitting," he said with a smile. "Are you an avatar Fire Heart?"

"I do not understand what you mean."

"Are you a crystal guardian?"

"Oh... no Master I am flesh and blood."

Nick's eyes snapped open and he looked at her again and saw her feral beauty in a whole new light. He reached up and cupped the side of her face and she leaned into his touch.

"So beautiful," he moaned.

"Master is kind for one as old as I," she purred.

"What is the name of your people Fire Heart?"

"We call ourselves Osirins after the eldest tribe among us."

"How long do you live on average?"

"If sickness or injury do not impair us... perhaps five hundred years."

"Wow," he exclaimed. "You don't look a day over fifty."

"Now you are mocking me I am almost four hundred and thirty. Soon another will take my place as High One."

"Perhaps," Nick said and then looked at the Obelisk. "Stand up."

Nick got to his feet and took the sacred chalice and filled it with the water from the pool. He drank half of it and offered her the other half.

"Oh no Master it is not permitted."

"Will it harm you in some way?"

"No, but only the Master drinks from the sacred pool; it has always been so."

"It appears that a lot is going to change around here. I order you to drink Fire Heart. I want my High One in peak physical and spiritual condition if she is to serve me properly."

"Master does me the highest honor," she said and tipped the cup to her lips and drank deep until the cup was empty. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMM wonderful."

"You haven't seen wonderful sweetness," Nick smiled and whispered in her ear.

"Master! You have very naughty thoughts and yes tail pulling is allowed now that you are in charge."

That was all that Nick wanted to hear.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers