All Comments on 'Iron Rain Pt. 17'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ZelgoriaZelgoriaabout 12 years ago
Wow

Wow this is turning if at all possible more epic than it already was. Keep up the fantastic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
you the man

better and better great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The sleeper has awoken.

I miss Kat. Please bring her back.

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964about 12 years ago
You are not right

I can not believe you ended this chapter the way you did and left us hanging . What a tease . Please with all your power get the next chapter out as soon as possible . Thank you for a awesome chapter and story .

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
I certainly hope that "THE SHAW" will be able to have more than one wife.

It was just meant to be, for Akira to be Nick's wife, but if Bennu is his wife I hope that she will share him with Akira.

As for the story; It's hard to describe, but 'Fantastic' seems to be a good adjective to use.

As I was reading I had a thought, "I'm certainly glad that I don't have the author's nightmares." Wouldn't that be a kick ass night.

As again, thanks for the great chapter.

ValerionValerionabout 12 years ago
ARGGHHH!

I hate waiting! Please get the next chapter out as quick as possible. And PLEASE don't let this Bennu chick be the only wife. That would suck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More

More is all we ask for. Pwease :3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

I have been reading this story off and on for a while and while i started reading for the sex, I stayed and have actually been more interested in the story you are telling. This is the first story from this site, especially this category, that I have felt compelled to share at some point with my friends.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Great Story Again

Loving this story, the storyline is brilliant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Iron Rain Pt. 16 Previous Part
Iron Rain Series Info