All Comments on 'Iron Rain Pt. 20'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
THANK YOU!!!!

Been waiting for you to continue the stories. AWESOME JOB!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I am glad you did your research.

The necessary forces needed to truly remake the earth are daunting and you listed most if not all. I am a little miffed the family aspect started at the beginning of the series faded but you really made this story unique and I applaud the effort. 5 *

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
I thought this chapter was very dark and morbid

Especially since Nick isn't the same as he was. My take is; that Nick isn't human anymore and he is more like the old ones rather than an immortal, but he's deffently not human.

I was wondering how his sister Kat was since the world shifted on it's axis. She was one of the women that he was really in love with, and I though he would somehow protect her.

The last page caused me to be confused as to what his father has become.

I think I'll reread the chapter to see if my confusion will be alleviated

I think some of my problem is that my brain can't comprehend and is somewhat overwhelmed with the amount of information given in each chapter and the significance that the writer's imagination has on the story.

Thanks for the good read.

hodunkhodunkalmost 12 years ago
Welcome Back!

I have been missing you. Good to have the story continue, keep'em comin as I love your work.

arelativearelativealmost 12 years ago

his father took over as the parent of the nephelims from the woman the original eternal master wouldnt kill, cant remember her name , it happened in an earlier chapter

mavir9mavir9almost 12 years ago
Nick's Saga

Please don't get bored with this story, I think it is way to cool, especially with it sister story, when do you think the two will merge?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

i too have wondered about kat and why you took this whole story into such a dark turn from incestual advernture to this fuck the world bedause i am bored and know more then everyone else nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love the darker turn

Please do nor give up on the story!!! The twists turns and the way you weave in all the old myths is great. Cant wait for the next step

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

story seems incomplete as what happened to oz and three infected old ones .what happened to thirteen nephilims .what happened to nicks clone and elder ones,origin of pheonix ,is surfer still with original nick. What happened to jessey and terry they could easilly find that eternal is original nick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The title...

After reading all this I have but one complaint: Whyever would the title be "Iron Rain"? Why not "the black star" or "the formless" or "diary of a god" or "beta tester" or whatever? the Iron Rain is barely a subplot as far as I see...

Lost BoyLost Boyover 9 years agoAuthor
Re: Title

I never expected or planned this story line to go as far as it went. It was kind of a spontaneous flow of ideas. I agree if i had planned it out a better title would have been in order. I guess that is why my series get a little chaotic. Thank you all for your comments.

Evil52Evil52over 9 years ago
Wonderful

I usually just comment on good writing saying I enjoyed the story. But you have exceeded all of that. You have a gifted imagination and I hope you keep writing and I wonder if you have any published because I would enjoy reading more of your stories. I am going to read your other stories and am hoping I am impressed with them as I am with this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

are you going to be doing more for this story it was great. I truly enjoyed it and looking forward to seeing more

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Awesome story line!

Really enjoyed this whole thing!!! Looking forward to the Redux!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 8 years ago
Sorry, disappointed

My fault really I thought this was just a incest story and not a sci-fi as well. I don't normally read them . So I continued on I must say the incest chapters leading up to the sci- fi were absolutely brilliant , then I think my limited brain was affected by Project Aries as well. I had to reread some of the pages especially towards the end to try to comprehend this story. Overall I did in fact enjoyed this story BUT not being a sci- fi reader I do feel you fucked up the ending bid time with your own logic. My reason , Didn't Nick want to cleanse the world of Evil , Corruption etc etc and make the World into a virtual Garden of Eden again and start afresh hence Project Aries. So WHY didn't Nick marry or end up or whatever with Kat ?????? she was his first love from the beginning of the story also a true blood human who could repopulate the world / planets or where ever..Akira was a fucking NEPHILIM was she not and if I read the story right , the solo surviving ONE. I can't see your logic by Nick fucking the shit out of Akira producing children only to reinfect the world with NEPHILIMs again.. What was the point...I may have to read this story again at some time Fuck.. Now I know why I don't read sci- fi stories...5 stars for the first 6 chapters.. 3 stars for your sci-fi chapters.. Overall 4 stars. Fuck I got a headache ..

kdeville87kdeville87over 5 years ago
so great

I loved it

sensualminded1sensualminded1almost 4 years ago
Wow,, just wow..

What an incredible tale and what an imagination you have. From that first chapter you would have never thought this would be the end.

Absolutely brilliant.

Thank you.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago

Wow this was a story and a half that’s for sure. The transformation from the start of a normal incest story to the ending was something I never picked that for sure. Though I did enjoy reading this story Kookaburra8 did make some valid point in his comments but there again you can write any shit and get away with it being sci-fi. Oneone can really pull you up on it. I feel this story is far from finished as one anonymous has pointed out, what happen to most of your characters being one. Anyway with all the time and effort you’ve put into this ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Confusing at times but brilliant overall

No idea how you managed to hold it all together and produced what I believe is an epic. Yes, there are a few loose ends, ie. What happened to Kat, where is Petra's avatar at the end. But overall a great idea with masses of detail and a complex plot, well written. 5 stars throughout.

Thor69269Thor69269over 1 year ago

That was one of the best stories I have read in a long time. Had a mix of everything in it. Very well written sir.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Iron Rain Pt. 19 Previous Part
Iron Rain Series Info