All Comments on 'Ironing Day'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SouthernClownSouthernClownover 15 years ago
Great Job.

I think you did a really good job with this story. You build up Maggie in a very good way. We learn who she is, how she lives her life and how she's tired of it.

Then build the scene with her son, and you just do a very good job of putting it all together.

You've checked your words, and kept it at a clean level. Yet it still remains very erotic.

However I don't think there should be a sequel, this type of story stands by itself. But I do look forward to other stories you write!

Great job, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it

man, good story, very different, short and sweet.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It wasnt sexy

It was a nice story.... flowed well.... but it wasnt sexy.... it didnt have any eroticism.... I dont understand the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
what mothers dream of

This story is subtle, but very sexy, in my opinion. The mother starts to fantasize as she's ironing her boy's shorts. She lingers lovingly over the area that covers her son's dick and balls. She's glimpsed them briefly before and was happy to see that his cock was a good hefty size, easily bigger than his father's. Mom even wonders dreamily how her son's big stiff dick would feel up her cunt! This author puts his finger on what goes on, habitually or only occasionally, in the minds of many, probably most, mothers! Why shouldn't it? Mom is living in intimate contact with a young male she loves very much, who's at the peak of his potency, his young balls constantly producing that lotion, so good for any woman's system, that his stiff prick delivers! As for the boy, he's naturally drawn to the sight of his Mom's cunt, as any son would be, so he doesn't waste a minute shoving his dick up his mother's beckoning twat! He discovers what his cock was meant for, and son and mother fuck happily ever after! A truly heart-warming story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it and she became a real woman again....

She got her self respect back by stopping doing every thing in routine...she also went to the gym and got fit then got a good job and further training so fucking her son improved her life...like they say...vice is nice but incest is best....

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 7 years ago
Another gem from Moondrift

Pity it's so criminally underrated. I did what I could to bump the rating - 5 stars!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhabited sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous