All Comments on 'Irresistible'

by SecondCircle

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Ispy10Ispy10over 11 years ago
Excellent

I hope this is just the beginning!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

It's good, though I wish Mr. Harris wasn't so resistant to having sex with Sarah. I mean, I understand she's a friend of his daughter's, but she's clearly of the age of consent, so there's nothing really wrong going on here. It would make it more fun if he could just relax and get into it completely. If there are more parts of this story to come in the future, then I hope that becomes the case, and I hope he has some encounters with the other friends of his daughter. That could be very cool.

tonethebonetonetheboneover 11 years ago
Every man's dream

Thank you for the story. Your description of Sarah was perfect. I lusted after my daughter's friends when they were that age. And now that they're pushing 30, still do LOL. I hope you continue this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Strange parody with inconsistent facts

This could be taken as a parody of the usual reluctance story where the man seduces the woman who is reluctant, afterwards she orders him away and he tells her she wanted it, obviously with genders reversed. However, some inconsistent facts make me wonder whether to give the writer that much credit. For example:

___________

A. "Dang!" Sarah said with disappointment. "My phone died or I would have called them. I'm always so forgetful about crap like this."

later ...Sarah then stood up straight again after retrieving her phone, at which point I quickly turned around in my seat. ...

"C'mon, Julie," I heard Sarah say under her breath. "Pick up."

__________

Sarah continues to try on her own phone, turning down his offer to call.

Ok, if her phone was dead why was she using it and getting ringing (but not answer) on the other end? Was this deliberate by the writer,with the man missing the point that Sarah was planning the seduction all along, or just an error?

__________

B. ... Sarah had helped herself to one of my beers.

"Whoa, whoa," I said. "You can't have one of those. You're twenty." ... "Oh, C'mon Mr. Harris," She giggled. "I'll be legal in like eight months.

and later: My senses were in pandemonium now as I sat in my briefs before my daughter's nineteen year old best friend.

and I was fucking a nineteen year old girl.

_________

etc. Ok, was she 19 or 20? I can't think of a reason to deliberately create this inconsistency.

It makes me much less inclined to give the writer credit for deliberately creating the gender parody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sequel, please!

The criticisms (not written by me) were legit, and gently phrased. That being said, I did indeed enjoy the story, and hope there will be a sequel. Hopefully in which Mr. Harris comes to his senses and realizes what a beautiful and wonderful gift he was given - and still might accept?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cute Story

I enjoyed this tale. Hope that there is a sequel. sounds like Mr. Harris needs a companion, like Sarah. I hope that his daughter understands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ruined it at the end

I was really into your story and your characters, but for my own personal tastes, you ruined it for me by having him be such an unreseable jerk at the end. Made me completely lose interest in reading anything else from you.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeialmost 11 years ago
Good points..

all around. Ending was a bit off putting. He needs to get that friendly relationship back.

1usmale481usmale48about 10 years ago
Gorgeous

That was simply a beautiful story. I was somewhat disappointed in his rejection of Sarah at the end: it was plausible, but not very realistic. The portrayal of Sarah was incredible like a seductress in a film-noir (Kathleen Turner in "Body Heat" comes to mind!) Let's face it, Sarah was a dream come true for any dirty-old-man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A very beautiful beginning.

What a wonderful story, and such a lovely beginning. Well done.

MSTarotMSTarotalmost 10 years ago
The switch... very good.

A little while back I did a story about that very idea. That you can be loving what your doing, enjoying every second of it... then the moment that orgasm is over the whole outlook on what you've just done get shifted.

Very, very good job.

Nice story, enjoyed it from start to finish, and would love to see the young lady come back to torment the Dad endlessly. Lol.

MST

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
he should be grateful and happy

instead of cold and cruel. His hostile rejection of her following her reluctantly accepted seduction was over the top and hurtful. Here's $20, I already called you a cab was unnecessarily harsh.

Nowhere for this to go that is positive. Not with Sarah or his daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
TWO SEQUELS

Unfortunately, not listed where they should be, in a sidebar at the end titled Also in This Series, nor are they listed together as a series on Submissions page.

Also unfortunately, they all have the same excessive introspection and guilty self remonstrations.

But fortunately, they exist:

--Still Irresistible

--Truly Irresistible

Find them in Submissions and in the ending sidebar Similar Stores.

Unlike some stories, the titles are quite appropriate.

It would be better if he were more eager to have her with more passion and less guilty reluctance. But, at least the present scenario requires her to be more forward and wanting. At hot woman -- especially a young teen hottie -- insistently wanting you with passion, well, that's an appealing fantasy for many of us.

Interaction with his daughter, and her empathy about it, was a nice added touch.

Paul in Oklahoma

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
That Was Hot****

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecondCircle@SecondCircle
"If you walk about the city long enough, you might glimpse a man, a cloaked man who strays from the typical path. You might fancy him an illusion or a trick of the eye. But whatever his form, he's there. Were you close enough to discern, you'd find that he is without a face. E...