All Comments on 'Is It a Deal or Not?'

by clive522

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
put your dick in her ,please

all the talk and playing with yourself.fuck her and enjoy her.if you're this slow something wrong in your head.you said you went to college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I quit reading part way down =====

To dumb for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nothing wrong with a good wank

I liked it, everyone needs to have a hot dual masterbation session now and again

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
it is good!

More please. Make it a long one like your other two stories please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a charming little vignette

But I have to agree with the other reader. Time to stop jerking it like a little kid. Man, when the hero blows his balls he really blows them. He shoots his semen all over the place, including on himself. That's not only juvenile, it's unfair to his mother. There she is, strumming her cunt. Her poor lonely bereft cunt. It's the very same cunt the guy came out of, and he definitely has obligations to it. Empty now, he could easily fill it up with what he's got between his legs. Stuff it and stretch it, slam and pound it, with his big fat cock, giving mom the cum she craves. Why is he wasting his sperm on the stupid furniture when he could be creaming his own mother's happyhole? Come on, guy, man up and do your duty as a good obedient motherfucking son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

onley gave a 2 stoey is sort of ok. but aney hot blooded mail would jumped on the mother !!

WillieJamesWillieJamesalmost 5 years ago
Continue please

When is she going to fix him a meal of that hot wet pussy⁉️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous