All Comments on 'Is It Really Her?'

by TitusPetronius

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

And? why is this sent to LW? maybe humor was a better place for it...3*

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

So this is in LW

but we dont know if the wife cheated, only that she left him

then he accidental fucked is former boss becuase her name was also Michelle?

So why is this in LW?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect little story

The wife absolutely cheated on him.

If not physically, than emotionally on that work retreat.

I think he got the better deal. Wife left him, so she already burned her bridge. Even if she BELIEVES in some twisted way that she didn't, she totally did. He got over his need to SIMP to women. He's fully embracing his masculine role. No more begging women for counseling or sex. He'll flirt with em', and walk away if they're not interested. He's got a successful career now, and no woman problems at home. I doubt his ex would be happy to see him flourishing because of her absence.

Richie4110Richie4110over 3 years ago

Is there an explanation to this relationship? I. Don’t get the objective of this story. Seems well written so far but feels like you just got tired of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hope there is a follow up chapter for this.

Very intriguing so far. We need to know what was in the envelope whether it is Decree for Dissolution of Marriage or what.

Very good first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not good

First the story is unfinished. Hate that. Second, if you're going to have "alternative lifestyles" in your story, that's fine. But you're in the wrong category for that. Third, when he finds out that his wife has left him for another man he NEEDS to get a lawyer and divorce her if for no other reason than to protect himself financially. Any fool knows that. Combine all those things and this story failed to entertain.

2 stars

MissMudMissMudover 3 years ago
That’s Funny!

Did not expect your twist! Thanks for a good laugh!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

That one lost me completely.

stinger82stinger82over 3 years ago
Loved it!

Great twist at the end - good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Okay, I think I understand what happened here.

But why all the extraneous backstory? None of it advances the plot and it serves only to distract. Don't write like all the other hacks. So, three thousand words to tell a little joke? Your grammar and punctuation are up to the task. Tell a better story next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Love it!

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

Very nice first submission. Definitely professional quality.

I am hoping for three follow on stories. First with Michelle #2, another expanding with Michelle #1 and a third when Vickie has found herself and is ready to reclaim her husband.

Looking forward to more! Definitely 5* work.

Thank you!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago

Well, there WAS a wife who MAY have been adventurous at her last worksop. But the focus of this tale is not on her! She just vanished. The rest of the offering is about assumptions! Not all Michelles are built alike, nor may they all prefer submission. But a horny one may enjoy a quicky of any flavor, especially if it is a trusted former co-worker with whom she has shared risqué verbal interludes.

NOT LW, unrated!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 3 years ago
A Pretty Good Stand-Alone Story As Is w/ Possible Promethean Potential As a Multi-Installment Saga

If the embryonic possibilities are fully realized, this could be Judd Apatow Netflix series.

Ergo the obvious score

Full marks *****

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

A good effort and I liked the twist, but everything with the wife was left unresolved... a big no no as this is in the loving wives category.

This needs a second chapter with his relationship developing with the hot ex-boss then him filing for divorce from his cheating ex-wife. When Vickie sees how happy and successful he is, she'll probably want him back and try to "fight for the marriage". The perfect opportunity for him to tell the slut to go fuck herself and get a nice bit of cathartic closure.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Part 2?

I enjoyed this but am waiting to hear what happened to the wife. The story is set up for other chapters so please let us have them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Some authors confuse potential and kinetic energy.

"If you had asked either of us we would have told you it was just the economy and the state of American society today, but somehow, deep inside I think we both felt some resentment toward each other for the situation. It wasn't logical, but it was there."

If you want kinetic energy is has to be logical. A young couple determining they have a weak marriage is logical. A man or woman succumbing to lust is logical. A happily married virtuous intelligent woman suddenly becoming a promiscuous slut is not logical, its Martian Slut Ray; a ridiculous morphing of a character to enable the author's preposterous plot.

In this story we have the admission that there will be no logic, so the rest of the story will make no sense. But then we don't even have a ridiculous morphing of the characters. They just kind if drift apart without any explanation or examination, no drama, no suspense, no story. Why did you bother?

You have the facility to be a writer. I hope you develop the wit and imagination to make your writing compelling and interesting. This was just puzzling and pointless.

But thanks for the effort. Hope you future efforts are more successful.

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 3 years ago
More missing wife than loving wife

As is, the wife is absent- unless this is a part one to the MC finding a new one. There is so little info about the wife that I have to agree, this is not a loving wife story. Readers don’t even know if she cheated or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Erm confused.

Too much time spent on the breakdown of the marriage to no consequence.

Felt like you wrote the meeting, then had a 'bright idea' and tagged it on the end.

You make too many throw away statements, like Vickie moving in with a tutor and Michelle liking Middle Eastern food.

Hardly LW as his disappeared, colleague Michelle we know little of and sub Michelle only shows up at the end. That said, put it in BDSM and you'll probably take a hammering too.

Dominance is not the same as aggression. In fact the last thing a dominant should be is aggressive. Firm, stern, demanding, but aggression walks very close to abuse. If you are going to talk about a lifestyle or kink, do your research. Not sure why you felt the couple barely fit into the D/s community, it's an all embracing community that, in good company, will welcome people that are totally vanilla so long as they are polite and non-judgmental.

Overall grats on publishing, but you need to tighten up some.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
@ previous Anonymous 09-07-20

I was just passing by the recent comments section and saw your post. You made the comment anonymously, but that wasn't necessarily.

It's enjoyable to read comments that actually address the story and not attack the author. You broke it down and were clear in your appraisal of the story which is the way it should be.

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago
WTF

Your wife leaves you and moves in with another man and you don't divorce her??? What are you waiting for her to screw you some more?? Weird story.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
hmm

was this suppose to be an emotional piece or a fantasy wack-off?

BriteaseBriteaseover 3 years ago
Hilarious

Where oh where has so many readers sense of humour gone?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ha! Great ending.

My mind had started to wander a bit, but you really brought me back into focus with that ending. Well done.

Keep 'em coming, TP

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
Rally Funny

Caught me by surprise, but it really was worth a good laugh. Thanks for a break in the usual mediocrity of Literotica. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm lost. First Michele is tall and slim then at end of second page she is short and curvy. What about the wife? Just left that relationship hanging out unfinished. Apparently there are to be additional chapter(s)?

nestorb30nestorb30over 3 years ago

Oh definitely needs a part two

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Continuation?

It feels like there should be more chapters, real potential for character development that can go so many ways.

ohioohioover 3 years ago
Nicely done!

Despite the complaints from other readers, I really like this one, and the way it threw a sudden last minute left turn. Nice job!

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No children divorce now or pay more later

Fucks his former boss not realizing she was there for a work project ,then the real Michele shows up and you end the story. If you are married and start making money you are leaving yourself open for her to get some bucks from you.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
You got me

Fucking hilarious

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sub Dom relationship?

Hinted at Dom try out, but just turned into a standard lust tryst.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Firefox

It’s a distraction So you don’t see the surprise coming you dumbass

gordo12gordo12over 3 years ago

Nice twist at the end. It made me laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OK

You caught me off guard with that ending...kinda clever...I liked it. I think you have a start to a nice series here...keep going.

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingover 3 years ago

lol, don't listen to all the naysayers ... it was fun to read and the ending made me laugh. Thanks for the work to give us something (for free) to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I was lost

So no divorce is OK with me as long as he protects his finances. Being husband and wife means he can still be liable for some transactions she may do in the future.

Story wise I was lost astro who he was with and then the knock at the door. But I am cool with him moving on. His wife decided she needed her space and that included moving in with another man so they are done.

Phoenix2019Phoenix2019over 3 years ago
LOL...

I dunno. I see people upset about the marriage. To Me the main point of the story was the mix up at the end...I laughed pretty good. His old boss might be back for more...lol

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Interesting story! Not LW, probably EC. Maybe you should get an editor.

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I don’t get many laughs in this category. You get ***** just for the chuckle.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 3 years ago
**** great story

Very funny twist. You had me expecting the EX until it was clear they were meeting at his house.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
I agree with Powers...

The storyline is fine, writing is not bad, but too much on the past. Yes, his cheating wife, vicky, started her affair with her instructor. He was too naive and clueless. Whenever this kind of stuff happens, like in real life, the husband never really sees the truth. He should file for abandonment since its been over a year since she left. As far as the ending, a nice twist. I'm looking forward to the next chapter to see if and when he gets his revenge on his cheating wife and her lover. At least, I'm hoping for that, but most writers make the husband a wimp. Please give him some dignity. 4 stars and a nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4*s

HA, HA, Ha, ha, ha....

So very droll‼️

Enjoyed it very much.

AMerryman

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago

Sorry not a loving wives. Not that great either

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
its missing

something for me, its almost as if he's to dumb for himself

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to write weird drivel

IndyOnIndyOnover 3 years ago

Withholding my vote until chapter 2?

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Is

Is there more and what happened to Vickie,because they are still married.?

alextasyalextasyover 3 years ago
How Clever!

The clues were there, but never saw it coming. Loved it!

Thank you.

=alextasy

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

That ending was priceless.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

Kind of cheesy, how she left and came right back as if to distance her sexual being from professional life. I mean, if there was really a different professional, hen sure. But when the hookup and professional are the same?

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleabout 3 years ago
Oh my god, whogivesashit...

Where's your basic reading comprehension?

It's a different Michelle.

Goofball. Too funny.

Excellent story. Complete. Though I wouldn't have minded Vicky having to acknowledge her betrayal, because that's what she did. It's obvious.

All's well that ends well. Lol.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeabout 3 years ago

It was an average story, though an enjoyable one, until the sweet little twist you threw in at the end. Turned it from a 3⭐ fic to a 4⭐⭐⭐⭐ fic. I would have liked to have seen some comeuppance for Vickie for her betrayal.

Thank-you for the good read.

Pasqual

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 3 years ago

Nice story, and Vicky hiding her infidelity is classic slut stuff. But him not confronting her on her cheating is sad, makes him a wimp and a cuck, so how can he CLAIM to be a DOMINANT male. He should divorce her and, maybe, get his revenge on her cheating ass. Michelle arriving at his home, him NOT giving her the chance to find out what is she's doing at his house, business or pleasure. He just ASSUMED it was for playing. Then his real date shows up, oops. Good job there.... So now we need to FTDS, and see where Michelle and Vicky both end up. Going with 3/5 stars...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Didn't see that ending coming.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

OHHHhHH. Now I get it!

D’ya get it? Do ya?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would have made a better ending if it had been Vicky at the door.

McMahonSMcMahonSover 2 years ago

A genuine first class first submission to this site. I can't see anyone honestly failing to have a smile on their face after reading the last line! Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess I missed it. I never saw anywhere in the story that Vicki had actually cheated. So what’s with all the name-calling accusations? Jiminy F. Cricket, just can’t please some people. Very nice ending though, I bet NOBODY saw that one coming. Just the ending alone made it worth 5 stars for me.

crazycam69crazycam69about 2 years ago

Very good. I actually chuckled out loud when I read the last line. Was not expecting that ending. Good curve ball there.

KRD19254KRD19254over 1 year ago

I thought the 'big envelope' was a divorce. As she was walking out the door I expected a "you have been served" statement. But notta, just an off the wall job surprise.... But she must have liked his dominance/dick too!

\

4****, Hooyah, salutes....

TajfaTajfa10 months ago

Very good but wasn't sure why you introduced the wife to the story? I thought she would reappear at some stage. Otherwise, why not just say my wife left me for someone she met on a course? After a year she could have bumped into him and found out his bad fortune had turned around and he was making a ton of money and was now living with a stunning woman. She, on the other hand was now alone and having big regrets and so on.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Interesting twist

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThree10 months ago

I loved it.

A good plot with a clever twist.

Really well done.

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked it. Four stars.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Did not do a thing for me. The wifer lied about not meeting some guy at her seminar, shacks up him with him as soon as she leaves and comes sneaking back when he becomes succesful. Kick her out and gloat for awhile.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean5 months ago

Loved it should be more, I think.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTitusPetronius@TitusPetronius
I am a long time reader of erotic fiction, generally preferring good plot development with interesting characters over what one author described as "one handed reading." I have been writing both fiction and non-fiction for many years and have some published non-fiction but onl...