Is It Really Her?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay there together for a while, playing with each other's hair and smiling gently at each other, not speaking, just enjoying each other's presence. Then she excused herself and went to the washroom. She was gone for a while and I head water splashing about. When she returned she started pulling on her clothes.

"Wow, I didn't expect a greeting like that, John. I have to get going, I promised a friend I'd be over after I saw you, and I can't really get out of it now, as much as I'd like to."

She picked up her purse and handed me the large envelope. Before I could ask what that was about she gave me a gentle kiss and headed for the door.

"Have a look at that and we can arrange a time to meet next week. Email me to let me know when you will be available."

I should have asked about the envelope but I was a bit distracted, I still couldn't believe what had happened. I had clearly died and gone to heaven.

I showered and got dressed in a daze, then wandered around tidying up after our whirlwind session. It was hard to believe it was only 7:30. I turned on the computer to look at next week's schedule. There was an email waiting from Michelle, sent earlier in the day from her personal email address rather than via the lifestyle web site. In it she said that she had left our former employer and gone out on her own too. She had a contract that was too big for just one artist, and she hoped I would be interested in working with her. She said she would drop of some material for me to review this evening.

Then the door bell rang. I walked over and opened it absentmindedly. It was a short, curvy, round faced brunette with huge breasts.

"Hi, sorry I'm late, I'm Michelle..."

12