Truer Than Some? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom went into the house just before Larry was due home to make supper for us all. Once again, I was impressed with how poor a cook Mom was. Lasagna, apparently one of Larry's favourite meals, was almost burnt, completely dry, and mostly tasteless.

As dusk fell, we were all sitting in the backyard, old time big band music playing, all of us drinking and Larry pretty much pissed, when he decided he wanted to dance with Mom. With no lights turned on yet, the two danced under the darkening skies.

I doubt Larry was much of a dancer at the best of times but, with all his power drinking since arriving home, he was a horrible dancer. Before very long, he was merely shuffling in a circle. He was doing his best, I think, to make out with my mother. Every time his mouth came close to hers, she would turn away.

It became quite entertaining as Mom fought off his advances. They were still shuffling in a circle, first we could see Larry's back and then Mom's rear. Every time the view shifted we would see Larry's hands trying to grope his wife's ass. Mom would reach back to push his hands off her bum. Then the perspective would change leaving us watching Mom trying to increase the distance between the two of them.

Chuck was watching while obviously trying to stay awake. Granny caught my eye and winked while looking at both Chuck and Larry.

Eventually, after perhaps fifteen or twenty minutes of playing catch and release of Mom's hind cheeks, she led Larry back to their chairs. Pushing him down, and before he could try to grope her any more, she fetched him another beer from the outdoor fridge.

Looking around, she also brought a beer back for Chuck. But, not for her, Granny, or me. We three sat quietly watching the other two nod off. When it became apparent that neither of them was going to be conscious, Mom and Granny looked at each other with huge smiles on their faces.

Granny took to her feet, strode over to me, held out her hand and invited me to dance with her. I am not much of a dancer and would have preferred to pass but both women were urging me on.

I was surprised when Granny made no pretence at all that she was interested in dancing. Her arms went directly around me, pulling me down for a kiss. I knew this was a prelude to something else, not dancing, and I was willing to go along for the ride.

I had been with a woman my mother's age in the last two years but none as old as my grandmother. I was surprised at how bold she was with me. Her lips were soft and parted as our faces met. Our first kiss was long and passionate with lips yielding to each other. With our tongues darting in and out of each other's mouth, I glanced towards Mom. She caught my eye and smiled in approval at me and my grandmother.

My hands were placed lightly at Granny's waist. As our tongues continued, deep passionate kisses ongoing, Granny took one arm from around me in order to place one of mine on her bum.

I just did not imagine an older woman would be that bold. Please keep in mind that I was still young. I had enjoyed a fair amount of sex but with a limited numbers of partners. Actually, only two of them in a serious fashion, a few more at drunken school parties.

Recognizing that Granny was really into this, I placed my other hand on her ass without needing further guidance. Granny's ass was terrific. It was soft enough to grab a handful yet firm enough to make it necessary for my hands to tighten in order to fondle her cheeks.

The French kisses continued. Granny's tongue was spending more time in my mouth than mine in hers but our lips were still pressed tightly together. I glanced at Mom again in order to ensure she was still approving this grandmother-grandson action. Again, the smile told me she was enjoying watching her mother and me.

With one hand able to span much of Granny's bum cheeks, I let my other hand wander up until I was able to put my hand on her breast. Neither woman objected to me taking this liberty. Granny's braless breast, I discovered, was as full and firm as her ass. There was some amount of sag, of course, but I still found it to be sexy.

I was taken aback shortly thereafter when I felt Granny's top sliding up her body. My confusion was due to the fact that she still had one hand holding my hand to her luscious ass and the other holding me tight to her kissing lips. I pulled back from my grandmother to discover it was my mother working Granny's top up.

With a fully uncovered field of play, both my hands and my eyes went to Granny's tits. I was very impressed with the sight before my eyes. Her C cups had some droop as I mentioned before and had to expect due to her age but her areolae were large as were her hard, thick nipples.

I enjoyed feeling the heft of them as I cupped and lifted her tits. Jiggling and bouncing the lovely pair was exciting.

"Granny, you have great tits," I muttered into the nipple currently between my lips.

Granny shifted her position so that she was angled towards me rather than facing me flatly. I looked up to see if my comment had somehow offended her only to find that my mother's lips had replaced mine on Granny's mouth. I could see that their tongues were very busy.

It was no shock when Mom's hand joined mine on her mother's ass. It did not remain there for long as it drifted up my back far enough for her to force my mouth tighter against Granny's boobs. I nipped and nibbled my grandmother's tits, concentrating on her thick nipples.

Out of nowhere, Mom exclaimed, "Fuck!"

I looked up to see her looking over her shoulder. Mom's husband, Larry, was waking up, forcing an end to this encounter.

12