All Comments on 'Is This Your Girl? Ch. 01'

by majicman21

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Poor, poor Connor!

Connor is about to lose his girlfriend to his best friend Isaiah. It's clear to me that the black man in the video IS Isaiah and he is about to claim Kayla. Who knows? Maybe one day he will claim Connor too. Black men with big black cocks have the ability to do that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please?

Don't tell me that this is another white cuck story by closet black activist?

I hope not, because if it is... one wonders? -1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Is C an idiot?

He needs to know if it is Kayla because she could have contracted an STD from her other lover(s). And if not, he needs to tell her there is a girl who resembles her on the net.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love the story

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Terrible story, you should have added the tag, 'Cuck in training'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ignore the assholes bashing this story

They have no lives. Keep writing this on as I'm eager to see a lot more.

newmantopleasenewmantopleaseover 3 years ago

It's sad to see great cuck stories always end up incomplete because the writer was ran off by reactionary racists & trolls. smh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremdously. Whenever she finds a story were a ‘good’ wife or girlfriend is leading a ‘double life’ her eyes light up! Your story was great, and we can’t wait to read the next chapters. This theme is near and dear to my wife. We started dating our freshman year in college and it was love at first sight for both of us. However, she wanted to wait until marriage for sex. I was okay with that.

However, I did notice that she was not particularly affection toward me, even though she assured me she loved me. Also, I missed her a lot when she was working at her part-time job ‘at the convention center’ in the center of town. Every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night she worked from 5 PM to midnight.

As we got more serious, she finally confessed that she was a ‘hospitality girl’ i.e., escort. And more importantly she was just doing it for the fun! Her parents were paying for all her college and living expenses. In any given weekend she would fuck half a dozen guys in one-on-one encounters. Plus, she would usually be the hostess for a mini-gang bang of 3 – 5 guys ever Saturday night!

It took me a while to wrap my head around that. But when I did, I turned it to my advantage. She was concerned that I would dump her. However, I just said, “Well, you certainly aren’t a virgin. So, if we are going to get married, I get to start banging you right now. Just like the other guys!”

She quickly replied, “Good, I accept your marriage proposal and you get to fuck me any night that I’m not working.” After another year of escorting, she got tired of that, and just had fuck partners on the side! We got married our junior year in college and she has been a hotwife ever since.

We liked your story a lot; thank you!

Leroy371Leroy371over 2 years ago

Like this story. For me the slut part and for fans of cuckolding their fun.

But as others point it out, he sure had to recognize her. And if Isaiah is the guy behind the camera he must knowing them by hearing their voices. It is ok that he always think about Not-Kayla, but at the end he had to stated this is Kayla.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermajicman21@majicman21
Was once just a guy who liked to write...I still like to write but now also like to chat. Whether it's friendly conversation or witty banter or something steamier, I'm down for whatever, be it with women, men, or anything in between and beyond. Demisexual so sometimes it takes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES