All Comments on 'Is Three A Crowd?'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

This was pretty fucking hot.

slavco8slavco8about 2 years ago
Wow

Hopefully you and them keep going!

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Hot Damn. Very hot. Loved how you incorporated the three of their stories and kept their action going at the same time. I’ve been in a couple of bi-sexual threesomes years ago. I’ve been bi senseI was 17 in the Navy. My first couple use to attend the swing parties I hosted for my boss. The couple and I had done aCouple of threesomes before, but he and I had never done anything. One Saturday night as the swing party was ending they invited me to their house to continue to play. After a bit of playing the ask if I was cool with them putting a blindfold on me. Ok I said. Once I was blindfolded she started sucking my cock. After a bit she stopped and pulled back. Then the sucking started again, and I knew he was sucking me. They swapped back and forth a couple of times. Then when I was sure he was sucking me I removed the blindfold. They were a bit embarrassed that I caught the switch. I told them it’s cool I’m bi. We kept playing and then he wanted me to fuck him. I told them I wasn’t into that. I didn’t tell them I was a total bottom. So we kept sucking and he and I took turns fucking his wife till after the sun came up. Great night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...