Is Three A Crowd?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She had no idea how to react. On the one hand, she was totally scandalized; on the other hand, I could tell by how incredibly wet she immediately became that she was hugely turned on. The dusky-skinned girl on her left reached over and grabbed Hattie's knee, pulling it towards her and really spreading her wide open.

"'Mmm, that looks good,' she had said as I continued to devour Hattie's juicy quim. 'I could use some of that myself.'

"'It is very good,' I had replied, smiling at her, then looking up at Hattie's shocked face. 'You doing okay,' I asked her as I slid two fingers into her pussy and slowly pumped them in and out. 'Feel good?'

"'Mind if I have a taste,' a voice on my left asked. Looking, I saw that it was a younger guy who was in very good shape.

"'That's not up to me,' I told him. 'You need to ask the lady,' I said, turning to look at Hattie's face, her mouth hanging open in surprise as I continued to slide my fingers in and out of her pussy.

"'Do you mind,' I asked her, withdrawing my fingers from her pussy and sucking on them, at the same time moving slightly to my right.

"'Oh, god,' Hattie had exclaimed as the guy suddenly just leaned forward and pushed his face into her pussy.

"I couldn't believe how hot it was watching her get her pussy eaten by some strange guy in front of a bunch of strangers. She was just staring at me with her mouth open and her eyes wide.

"'Really nice,' guy had said after a few minutes, standing up and smiling at her, then turned to me and smiled. 'Lucky guy,' he said as he moved away.

"Hattie's mouth was still hanging open, but she closed her legs. When I asked her if she was okay, she just looked at me for a moment, then slowly shook her head as she told me that she couldn't believe that that had just happened.

"'Well, clearly you enjoyed it,' I told her, reaching up and cupping her breasts, her nipples rock-hard. 'It was incredibly hot to watch,' I told her. 'You want to let me do it again?' I asked, smiling at her.

"I laughed when I saw her eyes darting back and forth as she checked who or if anyone might see or hear. When she didn't answer me, I grabbed her feet and lifted them onto my shoulders with no resistance at all from her. I looked up at her, watching her, her mouth handing open as I slid my tongue into her. I still remember how incredibly wet she was.

"She came and came as I feasted, finally pushing my face away from her pussy when she couldn't take any more. When I looked up at her, her face was flushed and her eyes were bright. She made no attempt to close her legs or to remove her feet from my shoulders.

"'You want to trade places?' I asked her, a grin on my face as her eyes grew wide.

"I was a bit surprised when she suddenly nodded her head and slipped off the ledge. When I took her place, the dusky-skinned girl commented that Hattie was lucky all around when she saw that my cock was rock hard and standing to attention.

"Now, if there was one thing that Hattie loved more than anything, it was sucking a cock. She was always happy to have my cock in her mouth, and the more I came, the happier she was. So I wasn't very surprised that she was able to ignore where she was as she started sucking my cock. I stopped her after several minutes, not wanting to cum yet, and if she had continued, I would definitely have fed her.

"'You guys should check out the Orgy Room,' the dusky-skinned girl said when I forced Hattie to take a break. 'My guess is you'll like it there.'

"'You want to check it out,' I asked Hattie, 'or do you want to stay here longer?'

"'No, we can go,' she replied, and we made our way out.

"'I cannot believe that that happened,' she said as we wrapped towels around our waists and made our way upstairs to where the Orgy Room was. 'When that total stranger just stuck his tongue in my pussy, I almost fainted.'

"'It looked to me like you came non-stop,' I commented with a laugh. 'I know you did while I was feasting. I don't ever remember you being so wet. I can tell that this excites you. Your body gives you away.'

"'Well, it is exciting,' she agreed, 'and you don't seem to be any less excited,' she added, reaching through my towel to wrap her hand around my still hard cock.

"'Eating your pussy always makes me hard and you know it,' I replied as we arrived at the ladder you had to climb to get up into the Orgy Room. 'Ladies first,' said, my hand going between her legs as soon as she had climbed above me. My fingers in her pussy got her up that ladder in record time, laughing the whole way.

"When we got to the top, it was just a huge room covered in mattresses. The lights were on and you could see everything, unlike the darker fuck rooms downstairs and elsewhere. There were about 25-30 people in the room, mostly in the center, with every possible permutation of sex happening.

"We just stared for a minute, then moved over near the writhing group of bodies. I saw a place halfway to the center of the group with enough room for the two of us, so I stepped over and around the bodies until I reached it, Hattie right behind me, holding onto my hand.

"We dropped our towels and sank to the ground. It was so crowded that the people around us rubbed up against and bumped against us as they did their things. We started kissing, but quickly found ourselves in our favorite position, 69, with me on top. I had her legs hooked under my arms and her ass and pussy were tilted up and wide apart for me to feast on. I could feel my cock disappearing into her mouth.

"After several minutes I was taking a breather, just rubbing her clit while I watched the girl in front of me riding some guy reverse cowgirl, her back to him and facing me. She was staring at Hattie's spread pussy while I was rubbing her clit, and with her eyes managed to ask me if she could have a taste.

"Knowing that Hattie couldn't see a thing, I smiled and nodded. She immediately fell forward, never losing the cock in her pussy, and glued her mouth to Hattie's pussy while I continued to rub her clit. After a few minutes I pulled my cock from Hattie's mouth and let her legs down over the shoulders of the girl who was eating her pussy. I could feel the momentary tension in her body as she realized that it wasn't me eating her pussy as I turned around to face her, bending down and kissing her.

"'Having fun?' I asked as she moaned, arching her hips as we kissed. And then her arms were around my neck and her tongue deep in my mouth as she kissed me in a frenzy. Suddenly she froze, her mouth in an O and her eyes wide. Looking over my shoulder, I saw that the girl was no longer eating Hattie's pussy; rather, the guy she had been riding was kneeling there, Hattie's legs over his shoulders, his cock buried in her pussy.

"I turned to watch as this guy fucked her. I couldn't believe how much it turned me on, no sense of jealousy whatsoever. I knelt over her, taking her knees and pulling them back, really opening her up as he fucked her. I couldn't take my eyes from her pussy as his cock continued to slide in and out, her pussy lips clinging to his glistening shaft each time he pulled back.

"I turned to look at her and was shocked to see a fat black man with his huge, thick cock in her mouth as he knelt next to her. She had both hands wrapped around the shaft and was clearly enjoying herself. My head felt like it was on a swivel as I swung back and forth to watch her being fucked and to watch her suck that huge, black cock.

"'Oh, yeah,' the guy fucking her cried out, slamming his cock deep into her, obviously cumming. 'Great fuck,' he said when he had finished, his gooey, glistening cock sliding from Hattie's pussy, followed by a stream of cum.

"I turned to look back at Hattie and she was gasping for air as the fat black man had removed his cock from her mouth. He scooted around her and pushed his cock into her cum-filled snatch, stretching her more than she'd ever been stretched in her life. She moaned, throwing her head back as he inexorably pushed his fat, black cock all the way into her.

"I dropped her legs over his shoulders and turned around, bending down and kissing her as she moaned into my mouth as he began to fuck her. Then I got behind her head, lifting her head and shoulders onto my lap so that she could watch as this total stranger fucked her.

"He fucked her for what seemed like hours before he grunted and said that he was going to cum. When he asked where she wanted him to cum, I told him to cum in her mouth. I could feel Hattie stiffen beneath me as he pulled his glistening black rod from her pussy and crawled up and straddled her chest, sticking the head of his fat, gooey, black cock into her mouth as he jacked the shaft.

"He threw back his head when he came and I could feel Hattie's body react and see her cheeks billow as he began to pump cum into her mouth. There was so much that it was leaking out the corners of her mouth and dribbling down her chin to drop onto her breasts. I was not at all surprised to see Hattie actively sucking the head of his cock to get the last drops of cum before he moved back, thanking her for a great time.

"'That was incredible,' I told her as she collapsed back against me. 'The hottest fucking thing I've ever seen in my life.'

"'You don't hate me?' she asked, wiping the cum from her chin into her mouth.

"'God, no!' I replied. 'Why would I hate you?'

"'Two total strangers, fucking me, cumming in me,' she replied.

"'Did you enjoy it?' I asked.

"'Why?'

"'Just did you enjoy it?' I persisted.

"'Well, yes,' she admitted. 'Of course, I did.'

"'Then so did I,' I told her. 'If you liked it, I loved it. That's how this whole evening has been to me.'

"'You're not disgusted that they came in me?' she asked.

"In answer, I let her head and shoulders down onto the ground and crawled down her body to her spread legs, which were splayed wide open to the sides, showing her ravaged, cum-leaking pussy.

"'Oh, no, no,' she protested as I lowered my face to her pussy, my tongue leading the way into the cum-filled swamp between her thighs.

"Then, after first trying to push me away, she pulled me tightly against her pussy as I ate her, never having imagined that she could be so wet. After a minute or two of that, I turned around and sank my cock into her pussy and sucked on her cum-covered nipples for a bit, then moved up and kissed her, our tongues swirling around each other as we fucked.

"'Oh, god, I love you,' she said, kissing me fiercely, bucking her hips up to meet my thrusts, oblivious to anything but the lust which was consuming her.

"'I'm going to cum,' I told her, pulling my cock out of her incredible pussy. Hattie responded by scrambling onto her hands and knees and pushing me onto my back. Bodies in the way, I slithered onto my back as Hattie devoured my cock. I found myself between a pair of legs, attached to which was a cock plunging in and out of a pussy right in front of my face.

"I felt Hattie moan with my cock in her throat, and looking down at her, saw that some younger guy was kneeling behind her, obviously fucking her while she sucked my cock. Then the guy fucking the pussy right above my face began to cum, some of it leaking from around his cock to drip onto my face. When he pulled his cock out of the pussy, even more cum dribbled onto my face.

"The woman pushed up into a kneeling position right over my face and I recognized the large woman who had been sitting on the other side of Hattie in the jacuzzi just before she dropped her cum-filled pussy onto my mouth and the world was blotted out.

"After initially hesitating, I figured what the hell and began to eat her pussy, while at the same time my own balls exploded into Hattie's mouth. She sucked me dry while I did my best on the fat woman's pussy.

"Then Hattie let my cock go and I continued to enjoy the pussy I was eating for another minute or so before she moved off of my face, turning to bend down and give me a long, deep kiss and saying thank you before moving away. As I sat up, I saw Hattie on her back, her legs wrapped around some guy who was between her legs fucking her, while another knelt by her head so that she could suck his cock.

"I was watching in rapt fascination as these two strangers fucked Hattie, my cock once again rock hard. Suddenly the dusky-skinned girl from the jacuzzi appeared, standing a'straddle my body facing me, blocking my view of Hattie, her pussy right at face level.

"'I figured you'd like this room,' she said. 'Since she's busy, how about using that tongue of yours on me,' she suggested, pushing me back onto my back. 'I wanted to taste this, too,' she added as she took my cock in her mouth as she lowered her pussy onto my mouth. Even though I was eating a very well-used pussy, it was one of the sweetest I'd ever tasted, and the feeling of her mouth on my cock was heavenly.

"After several minutes she stopped sucking my cock and crawled forward off of my body onto her hands and knees, her ass high in the air and wriggling at me. I wasted no time in getting on my knees behind her and burying my cock in her luscious pussy. At the same time, the guy who had been fucking Hattie, a different one than the one I had seen before, finished cumming and pulled his cock out of her, a stream of cum following. The dusky-skinned girl I was now fucking leaned forward and glued her mouth to Hattie's cum-filled swamp of a pussy and began feasting while I continued to fuck her from behind.

"The guy whose cock Hattie was sucking came, filling her mouth with cum. When she finished sucking him dry and he moved away, she looked down and her eyes got wide when she saw that it was a woman eating her pussy, and even wider when she saw that I was behind the woman, fucking her. Before she could say anything, some guy dropped to his knees next to her head and stuck his cock in her mouth, cumming almost immediately. Seeing that and the feeling I was getting from the luscious pussy I was fucking were too much and I began to fill her up as I came.

"When I finished cumming, she crawled forward up Hattie's body, not stopping until she had planted her cum-filled pussy right on Hattie's mouth. I saw Hattie struggle for several moments, then her arms wrapped around the girl's thighs as she got into eating her. I moved between Hattie's spread thighs and sank my cock into her again, surprised how loose it felt as opposed to normally.

"After several minutes the girl moved off of Hattie's face and I leaned forward to kiss her as I continued fucking her, tasting cum and pussy juice all over her face. We fucked for a while, then I came and finally collapsed on top of her, exhausted.

"'I can't take any more,' she said to me, her face streaked with cum and pussy juice. 'Let's go home now.'

"So we got up and got cleaned up and went home. When we got home, we fucked and sucked again before falling asleep. That was our first real experience and we loved it. We started going to Fun4Two regularly, spending lots of time in the Orgy Room."

"Jeezus, that is one hell of a story," Dave said. "My cock is so hard, it's going to break."

"So what happened to you two?" Maureen asked.

"Well, other than the sex, we just had less and less in common," I explained. "We drifted apart and I moved here for the good weather."

"Here's where we live," Maureen said, turning into a new, modern-looking building.

Before the elevator doors had closed, Maureen had my cock out and was on her knees sucking on it while Dave watched. She didn't stop when the elevator stopped and the door opened.

"I'll get the door," Dave said, stepping across from the elevator and opening the door to their apartment.

Maureen dragged me into their place by my cock.

"This is a really nice place," I said as I looked around while Maureen dropped her clothes to the floor, revealing that she was indeed large, with huge breasts whose large pink nipples were hard and sticking out. Her pussy was shaved smooth and her clit was clearly visible, poking out from between her fat pussy lips.

"I'll just sit here so I can suck your cocks at the same time," she announced, sitting on the edge of the sofa and pulling me by my cock towards her. "Come on, Dave, you, too," she insisted as she sucked my cock into her mouth.

"She loves to suck cock," Dave said, standing next to me, his cock sticking out in front of him. Though not quite as long as mine, it appeared a bit thicker.

"She does it well," I commented as Maureen shifted her attention and her mouth to Dave's cock.

"I just love this," she said after a minute or so, holding both of our cocks, pressing the heads together as she licked them and tried to fit them both into her mouth at the same time.

"Do you mind this?" she asked as she continued to rub our cocks together.

"Not at all," I replied.

"You don't mind being touched by a man or touching a man, then?" she asked, licking first my cock, then Dave's.

"That all depends," I answered. "One on one, I'm 100% heterosexual," I explained. "But when there are 3 or more people involved, then I'm bisexual."

"That pretty much describes me, too," Dave said.

"Why don't you tell him how you got started while he's eating my pussy," Maureen said, leaning back on the sofa and bringing her feet up onto the edge, wide apart, spreading her thighs wide to expose her pink, glistening pussy.

I dropped to my knees and reached for her breasts, squeezing them and pinching and pulling her huge nipples, then I leaned forward and sucked on them, chewing on them until she gasped and grabbed my head, pushing it down towards her pussy.

She was sopping wet when I dragged my tongue through her pussy, tasting her. She was delicious, but then again, all pussy is delicious to me. As I began to eat her pussy, Dave sat on the sofa next to her and began his tale.

"We'd been invited to several parties by people who had seen what had happened that first time," Dave explained. "Usually these parties were just huge fuck parties, everyone fucking everyone. They were a lot of fun and we really enjoyed them. I loved watching Maureen fucking and sucking.

"At one of the parties at one point, one of the women wanted Maureen to eat her pussy after some guy had just pumped her full of cum. Maureen had never done anything with a woman before; she was a total cock hound. I seriously doubted that the idea interested her and I saw from the expression on her face that I was right.

"'Nothing tastes better than pussy,' I reminded her as she looked at me for support. 'Nothing tastes better than a cock,' she retorted to me. 'You want me to do this, don't you?' she had asked me. 'Of course I do,' I replied. 'All guys like to watch women together.'

"'I'll make you a deal, then,' she said, a sly grin on her face. 'I'll eat her pussy and any other pussy here if you'll suck just one cock. Since you love eating pussy so much and I love sucking cock, we should each find out why that is, don't you think?'

"Well, I froze where I was, never in my wildest imagination having thought of any such thing. Everyone standing around was laughing at the obvious dilemma I was experiencing. I made some comment about real men don't do things like that, whereas it was more normal for women.

"Well, there were all sorts of hoots of derision from the women and laughter from the guys. Then this one guy, we all called him Big Bob, for several obvious reasons, said that he was a real man and asked if anyone doubted that. We had all seen him in action, so there was no doubt in our minds that he was what he said he was.

"Then his wife, Shirley, laughed and told us that we didn't know shit, that Big Bob was the realest man she had ever known, but that she had seen him sucking cock and getting fucked in the ass.

"Well, you could have heard a pin drop at that," Dave continued as I continued to feast on Maureen's delicious pussy while she had a hand wrapped around his cock. "And I was trapped. I had no choice and everyone knew it."