Is Three A Crowd?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can still remember the look on his face, all the color drained away," Maureen laughed, tousling my hair as I continued to eat her pussy. "I told him that he could suck Big Bob's cock, since he obviously wouldn't mind and the other guys probably would, and then I'd eat any and all of the pussy in the room.

"I want you to fuck me now," Maureen said, "and fill me up with cum, then you two trade places for a bit," Maureen said. "I like to tell this part of the story."

I looked up at Dave and he had a wan smile on his face as Maureen continued to jack his cock. I was desperate to cum and Maureen's pussy swallowed my cock easily. I could feel her pussy milking my cock and it wasn't long before I was blowing a load deep inside of her pussy, which continued to milk me until there was no more.

I sat on the sofa next to Maureen where Dave had been as he knelt on the ground in front of her. Maureen leaned over and sucked on my still-gooey cock at the same time that Dave leaned in and glued his mouth to his wife's cum-filled snatch and began to feast.

"So," Maureen continued after sucking my cock for a minute or so and cleaning it spic & span, "Big Bob said that he didn't mind at all and just stuck his big, fat cock in Dave's face. I have to admit that I was proud that he didn't flinch from it. He actually grabbed it in his fist and wrapped his lips around the head of it.

"Well, nobody said a thing, just stood around and watched," she continued. "Big Bob was sort of gently face-fucking him but Dave was doing all right on his own. I could see that he was actually sucking Big Bob's cock and not just passively submitting. After several minutes Dave stopped and complained that his jaws were hurting. Big Bob's cock is really fat, which I knew only too well, and I also knew that it was a mouthful. So I told him to do it just a little more, that as soon as Big Bob came, he will have fulfilled his part of the bargain.

"I can still remember the strange look on Dave's face when I said that," Maureen laughed, ruffling his hair as he continued to feast on her pussy. "I don't think he had thought about how things would end. But he started sucking on the head of Big Bob's cock again and almost right away Big Bob began to cum. I never saw so much cum as what ran from Dave's mouth down his chin. Big Bob had a hand on Dave's head so that he couldn't pull away and he just kept on cumming until he was done.

"Everyone gave a big round of applause when Dave didn't just pull away as soon as he could," she continued. "He kept sucking on Big Bob's cock until all of the cum was gone and his cock was clean as a whistle. After that we were both surprised to see how many of the other men also sucked cock. We had no idea."

"It turned out that almost everyone in the group was bisexual," Dave said, lifting his pussy-smeared face from between Maureen's thighs. "But they had been trying to break us in gently and not scare us away."

"Go on, fuck me while you tell the rest," Maureen encouraged him, sighing when he slid his cock into her pussy and began to fuck her.

"How did you feel about sucking Big Bob's cock?" I asked, curious.

"Well, at first I was just totally shocked, even disgusted," Dave admitted as he continued to fuck Maureen. "But nobody was acting like it was weird or anything and then I have to admit that the taste and texture fascinated me. I had never thought about it, but I also never imagined how it would be. It was the most incredible feeling to have a cock in my mouth."

"But when he started cumming?" I asked.

"Well, it wasn't so much that he was cumming," Dave explained. "I mean, I had eaten plenty of pussy full of my own and also someone else's cum and I had no problem with that, but it was how much he came. To this day, I've never seen anyone cum so much."

"After that, the parties were much more interesting," Maureen said, rubbing her clit as Dave continued to fuck her. "I found out that I liked pussy almost as much as I liked cock and Dave found out that he loved sucking cock, so we had a lot of fun. I can remember seeing Dave suck as many as 6 cocks in an evening, and that was before he discovered that he also liked a cock up his ass."

"I can't wait to hear this," I said, watching as Maureen's hand slid up and down my cock while Dave continued fucking her.

"Well, after that party, there was another one a few days later," Maureen continued. "It started out like any other party, but now that the ice was broken, there were guys sucking cocks as well as the women. It might have been a couple of hours, but at one point, Sylvia, the party was at her and Ernie's house, announced that it was strap-on night and that it was now strap-on chain-fuck time.

"Well, we had no idea what they were talking about," Maureen explained. "But suddenly Sylvia has this pile of strap-ons and each of the women are taking one. They were all taken, as everyone had brought theirs with them, but I didn't have one. Sylvia explained that the one woman without a strap-on is at the beginning of the fuck chain.

"I asked what that meant, what the game was, and she explained that one of the guys was going to fuck me, then one of the women was going to fuck him at the same time, then one of the guys would fuck her from behind, et cetera, until everyone was getting fucked, except the last guy in the line. I can still remember how Dave's eyes were bulging out as she explained this," Maureen said with a laugh.

"I think we should move to the play room," Dave suggested.

"I think that's a good idea," Maureen agreed as he pulled his cock from her pussy. "You'll like this room," she said as she got to her feet, pulling me up by my cock.

The play room was just a bedroom, except the entire floor was covered with mattresses. There was a small ghetto blaster in one corner which Maureen turned on.

"Fancy sucking my pussy some more?" she asked as we all sank to the floor.

"Any time," I replied, laying back as she crawled up my body to plant her gooey pussy on my face.

"So, since I was the first one in the chain and we hadn't done this before, Dave was next," Maureen explained as my tongue explored her pussy. "Here, let me turn around," she said, spinning 180 degrees so that she was facing my feet.

"So," she continued as I felt my cock enveloped by a hot mouth, obviously Dave's, as Maureen continued the tale, "all of the women put a strap-on on except me. I could see that he was really uncomfortable about the whole thing, especially when Sylvia announced that she was going to be 3rd in the line and her strap-on had a large black cock sticking out from it."

Dave was giving me a world-class blowjob, my entire cock disappearing into his mouth as Maureen continued to ride my tongue.

"Why don't you two change places," Maureen suggested, dismounting my face.

I pushed up onto my elbows and looked down at my cock slipping out of Dave's mouth. He smiled at me as he rolled over onto his back, Maureen immediately mounting his face. I crawled between his spread legs and wrapped a hand around his cock, then sucked on the head of it, tasting Maureen's pussy all over it. Making eye contact with Maureen, she smiled at me as I took the rest of Dave's cock into my mouth.

"So I'm on my back and Dave is on top of me," Maureen continued her tale as I sucked Dave's cock. "Sylvia got behind Dave and really lubed up his ass with K-Y. I could feel Dave totally stiffen, tense up, and I knew that Sylvia was pushing her strap-on into his ass. His eyes were wide and his mouth was wide open. I remember that he moaned and I could feel his cock grow bigger inside of me.

"You should tell it now," she said, dismounting Dave's face. "I'll fuck Rob while you tell the story," she told him.

I rolled onto my back and Maureen mounted my cock. She really did have a great pussy with phenomenal control over her muscles.

"Yeah, well, I thought I was going to die when I felt that thing pushing into my ass," Dave said as he knelt by my head and offered his cock to my mouth. "The pain of it pushing through my sphincter that first time was excruciating," he explained as he began to face fuck me while Maureen was riding my cock. "Once she got it totally buried in me, though, I adjusted to it and it wasn't as painful. From the sounds behind me, everyone else was experiencing much the same thing.

"Sylvia was fucking me and it wasn't painful anymore," Dave continued, his cock filling my mouth. "I started moving, fucking Maureen, trying to match Sylvia's rhythm as she continued to fuck me in the ass with the strap-on. I don't think my cock had ever been harder in my life. After some time, it seemed like forever, I felt my balls getting ready to blow. God, I can remember it like it was yesterday," he said, his cock deep in my throat.

I could feel his cock getting thicker and he was pumping it in and out of my mouth faster as he told his story.

"I could hear some of the other guys moaning and knew that some of them were cumming," he explained as he stopped fucking my face and began jacking his cock with his fist. "And then Sylvia really buried that thing in my ass and I just blew my nut," he said, groaning. "Oh, god, oh, god," he said, starting to pull his cock from my mouth.

I could taste the sudden heavy flow of pre-cum and knew that he was going to cum. I grabbed him by the ass to keep his cock in my mouth, though only the head of it, as Sylvia continued to ride my cock. He groaned and hot cum began spurting into my mouth. I sucked and swallowed as he pumped load after load into my mouth. My own balls exploded, filling Maureen's pussy as I continued to suck Dave dry. When I had sucked every last drop of cum from his cock, he sagged back, falling onto his back. Maureen dismounted my cock and immediately moved over to sit on Dave's face. I could see the cum drooling from her pussy onto his mouth and chin as she lowered herself onto his tongue.

"After that," Maureen continued as she rode Dave's face, "one of the guys came over and stuck his cock in Dave's mouth while another of the guys got behind him and began to fuck his ass. I ended up eating a lot of cum-filled pussy while the guys fucked each other. I counted at least 3 different guys fucking Dave's ass and I don't even remember how many just stuck their cocks in his mouth and came. It was a crazy night, but one of the best.

"After that, every party we went to, it was a mix of everything," she explained. "We would fuck and suck anyone and be fucked and sucked by anyone. We couldn't believe how much fun it was, how much we enjoyed it. After the initial pain of getting his ass cherry busted, Dave enjoyed the feeling of his ass being filled with a cock. I think he likes cock every bit as much as I do and I know that I love pussy just as much as he does.

"It sounds incredible," I commented, "and lots of fun."

"Why don't you tell us how you discovered your bisexuality while Dave sucks your cock?" Maureen suggested, dismounting his face.

"Well, my tale doesn't hold a candle to yours," I said as Dave rolled off the sofa onto his knees in front of me and inhaled my cock into his mouth. "I guess it really started when Hattie started to be curious about getting fucked in the ass," I began as Dave started to suck my cock magnificently. "I knew she was curious about it and I had certainly entertained the idea. I assured her that if she ever wanted to try, that I would lube myself liberally and be very gentle and take my time. She said that she really wanted to at least see what it was like, but on the condition that she would get to fuck my ass in return so that I would also know what it was like and be more empathetic about it all.

"Well, that got me. I couldn't at that moment figure out how she would be able to do that, so I asked. She explained that she had seen a video on someone's profile online that showed a woman fucking a man in the ass with a strap-on. I hadn't thought of that before and the idea didn't particularly appeal to me, but now I was just dying to fuck her in the ass. She was on her hands and knees in front of me with her knees as wide apart as possible, really splitting her pussy and ass open. So I let my Little Brain do the thinking for me and I agreed.

"I fucked her in the ass, very carefully, and she really liked it. We both did. The next evening she pulled out the strap-on that she had gone out and bought that day. She explained that she had deliberately tried to find one with the dildo approximately the same size as my cock so that I would know how it had felt to her. I wasn't terribly excited about this, but I had agreed and we had made an agreement when we started the entire swinging thing that we'd never ask or require anything of each other that we weren't willing to reciprocate, and this certainly fell into that category.

"So with a lot of lube and very slowly, Hattie fucked me in the ass with her strap-on."

"Did you like it?" Dave asked, looking up at me, his fist wrapped around my cock as his tongue rolled around the head.

"At first, not really," I answered as he sucked my cock back into his mouth. "It was a bit painful and certainly uncomfortable. But then it started to ease and I felt myself getting turned on. My cock got as hard as a rock, and by the time Hattie had gotten tired, I was really enjoying it. After that it seemed like she was fucking me in the ass every day, which I really didn't mind. Our sex lives just kept getting better and better, hornier and hornier.

"Then one night we went to Fun4Two and they were having one of their theme nights. It happened to be Bisex Night. We hadn't realized it, but we didn't really care. Not everyone always participated in the themes. We weren't exactly sure what Bisex Night meant, but we quickly found out, as we saw more women together than usual and also men interacting sexually. We had never seen that before at the club and we were both wide-eyed in surprise and curiosity.

"We settled into our usual routine, getting something to eat, then going to the sauna and the jacuzzi. We had a couple of drinks at the bar and watched as the woman sitting next to us encouraged her husband to suck the cock of the man she was leading around by a leash attached to a collar around his neck. While we drank our drinks, her husband got on his knees and sucked the other man's cock.

"My cock got hard watching this for some reason, and when I put my hand between Hattie's legs, she was sopping wet, too. They continued until the guy came and he finished sucking him off, then his wife pulled him to his feet and kissed him, telling him what a good boy he had been and the three of them wandered off.

"Well, I thought Hattie was going to make me do her right then and there, which was fine, but instead she grabbed me by the hand and dragged me up to the Orgy Room. We had never seen the room so crowded. It was literally wall to wall people with almost no empty space. We carefully stepped over and around bodies until we were near the center of the room, our favorite place, and squeezed onto the ground between the writhing bodies.

"Hattie climbed on top of me in a 69 and I began to feast on her sopping quim while she inhaled my cock. It had only been a couple of minutes when I heard someone say, 'Do you mind?', and suddenly a cock slid across my forehead and into Hattie's pussy.

"I was blown away on several different levels. I had seen Hattie fuck dozens of different guys by now and loved watching, but I had never had such a close-up view of the action. Whoever was fucking her was dragging his balls across my face each time he plunged back into her pussy.

"My cock was deep in Hattie's throat when I felt my legs being lifted. I wasn't sure what was happening until I felt something pressing against my rosebud. I realized that someone was pushing something into my ass and I wasn't sure what it was. As I felt it push past my sphincter, I gasped. It was larger than the strap-on that Hattie had been using on me.

"At the same time, whoever was fucking Hattie pulled his cock from her pussy. I remember noticing that her pussy was really gaping open as the cock in my ass -- I learned later that that's what it was -- pushed deep into me, while at the same time, the cock that had just been fucking Hattie dropped into my open mouth.

"I was totally shocked now, but at the same time I was incredibly turned on by the cock in my ass while my cock remained buried in Hattie's throat. I could taste Hattie's pussy all over the cock in my mouth and I started trying to suck on it, using my tongue to explore it, when it just exploded, cum filling my mouth.

"It was either swallow or choke to death, so I swallowed while my own balls blew into Hattie's mouth while that cock just kept pounding my ass. By now my head was totally spinning and I just kept sucking and swallowing as the cock pumped cum into my mouth. When he had finished cumming and I had sucked the last drops from his cock, he disappeared and I lay there gasping, not believing what had just happened as my ass continued to get pounded.

"I felt the cock in my ass suddenly get larger and realized that whoever it was was cumming. It felt incredibly strange, but good, and I was out of my mind in confusion as it slid from my ass.

"Hattie spun around so that she was facing me, her eyes bright with excitement. 'Did you like that?' she asked, leaning down and kissing me. 'It felt amazing,' I told her when she broke the kiss, looking at me strangely. 'Your mouth tastes like cum,' she said. 'The guy who just fucked you decided to cum in my mouth,' I informed her. 'You sucked his cock?' she asked, her eyes wide. 'I guess so,' I admitted. 'Did you like it?' she asked, clearly excited by the idea. 'It was okay,' I replied, surprised by my own answer. 'I didn't dislike it.'

"'Will you do it again so I can watch?' she asked. 'I want to see you suck a cock,' she said. 'I suppose so,' I replied.

"I remember Hattie looking around, then crawling off of me and towards another couple next to us. I rolled over to see what she was doing and she beckoned me to come to her. As I did, I saw that the girl on top had moved up to plant her pussy on the face of the guy she had just been fucking, whose cock was sticking up in the air, glistening with her pussy juices.

"I crawled over and began to suck on the head of the cock that Hattie had wrapped her hand around. I remember noticing how different the pussy juice on his cock tasted compared to Hattie's. I explored it with my tongue, tasting the pre-cum flowing from the slit of his cock. I found the texture and taste interesting and lost myself in the moment and just started sucking his cock.

"'Don't stop,' Hattie admonished me as I felt a pair of hands on my ass, followed by the sensation of a cock pushing into my ass. I stopped sucking the cock just long enough to look back over my shoulder to see a chubby black guy behind me before turning my attention back to sucking the cock in Hattie's hand.

"I can still remember how incredible everything felt, the guy fucking me in the ass, the taste and texture of the cock in my mouth. Hattie bent down and began licking the cock at the same time. We began to share it, kissing with the head of it between our lips. It was the most erotic thing I'd ever experienced.

"I felt the cock in my ass disappear, only to be almost immediately replaced by a much larger cock. I groaned at the same time that Hattie pushed on the back of my head and the cock pushed into my throat. I almost choked, fought the urge to gag, and then the cock just erupted, cum spewing. I did choke a bit as the cock slid from my throat into my mouth, but I continued to suck on it until there was no more cum.

"'Oh, god, that was incredibly hot!' Hattie said, leaning over and kissing me, tasting the cum that coated my mouth. 'Now do me,' she said, turning and sitting facing me with her pussy right in front of my face. Looking back to see who was still fucking me in the ass, I was surprised to see a much older guy. My cock was hard as a rock as I turned back to Hattie and buried my face in her juicy pussy.