All Comments on 'Island of Desire'

by Glaze72

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

A lovely story that i truely like.

Beautiful, colorful and spellbinding.

I read it for 1 and a half hours straight - couldnt stop. I Accually feel a bit sad it ended.

Keep up your writingskills - i know i Want to read more about 'the three'!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
glorious...

full of all the right "things" - lol

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I loved the story though I know that it won't be to everyone's taste as the brother and sister aren't fucking on page one. A good backstory and buildup can make the sex better, though. Five stars.

swfb70swfb70over 6 years ago
I liked it until

you brought in the male on male sex to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outstanding

Just a lovely story in a setting I've always dreamed about. The erotic

passages were very good and exciting. It brought back to mind a

tour of duty in Eniwetok, Marshall Islands in the 60's.

A smaller island in the lagoon where I first learned the pleasure and

excitement of sharing a man's cock for the first time.

LolitadelMarLolitadelMarover 6 years ago
Amazing

I just wanted to say your way of writing is perfection.

starbanestarbaneover 6 years ago

Would love to see more of this beautiful story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

it was okay until you had to bring male on male into it. I'm not a fan of Christian faith bashing I'm finding on here more and more lately. No different then the person who takes karate and says all other styles are garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story . . .

Great story with a lot of detail. The backstories were very well done. The treatment of native cultures was well handled. It had just the right mix of supernatural thrown in as well.

The only thing not done well was Connor. In some places, he was treated equally with Brigid but in other places, he fell short. His trial by swimming is one such place, but by far the worst is when faced with a threesome. Their was no preparation of his mind to accept that he had impregnated his sister, was being asked to impregnate a virtual stranger, and would be expected to screw her brother as well. The character that you had developed to that point would have freaked out and left the room running to catch the next flight to the mainland. The swimming trial, by the way, would have been an ideal place to mentally prepare him.

Overall, it was a very enjoyable read. I look forward to reading other stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent piece of prose!

You a very very talented writer. Your story flows beautifully from beginning to end. Your availability to describe surroundings and meld them with the characters, weaves a literary marvel. I hope that you also write with such ability and verve for a wider audience than what you can reach here. Your talent is something that should be made known to a much larger genre!

JoTaKuSanJoTaKuSanover 6 years ago
i like the story but the destiny crap put me off

it was a good story love the beginning love how the island culture brought them closer but when you spring up that it was fate the made it all possible you lost me. if think about it you are saying that their parents and sibling had to DIE for them to be together. they have to go through so much pain for them to be in time to get to the island and become avatar of gods. i call bullshit on that. but that is just my opinion overall is a good story and well writen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
meh

may have been better if you'd have taken sex out, and posted non erotic. it was long, tedious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It was great

I loved it. Building the back stories was well done. The ending was a little rushed but I hope we can have chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Great story. I loved the build up to them getting together. Would love to see a second chapter.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Love it

great read and wanting to read more. loved the build up and the native ceremony but now time to make babies and enjoy some polyamory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
so well written...

If any of this is drawn from your life, I envy you... if not, I envy your imagination !

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dover 6 years ago
Incredible!!

Couldn't put it down. Love the build up. I want more, more chapters, more sex, lots more hot 3some 5some sex, and village celebrating sex!! Thanks for writing an amazing fun hot story!

No1holywoodNo1holywoodover 6 years ago
Great read

This story has great build up. The has the right balance of story and love making. Please write a sequel.

tigger119tigger119over 6 years ago
I liked it initially until...........

You made the classic left turn out of nowhere move that a lot of these writers today do. They bring others into the mix including the PC view on male/ male sex. EXCUSE ME!! This is supposed to be a story about sibling incest, M/F, and would be heading in the direction of ROMANCE incest until it ran off the rails into other not so romantic, potentially relationship wrecking activities. If you want GREAT examples of incest relationships where NO ONE else got INVOLVED while the love and romance budded and blossomed into a full on committed relationship, including "marriage" and fidelity, read up on some of the following stories.

1. Colleen by TexasRefugee

2. My Brother, My Lover by Jessy19

3. Lost and Found by BeachBum1958

4. Rag Doll by BeachBum1958

There are quite a few are more like these out there, but I highly recommend Colleen. That story has always been at or near the top of the Hall of Fame list for a very good reason. It's THAT GOOD. and it didn't need any of these artificial contrivances or politically correct viewpoints to get there. BB1958's stories are just as good and captivating too. He never needed to go the route you chose either. Go ahead, in TR's own words at the beginning of Colleen ch. 3, "I dare you, I double dog dare you.... (Don't make me issue a triple dog dare)".

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 6 years ago
I really loved it...

...until (as another poster said) the "male" lover got mentioned. I'm also not a threesome guy, although I liked the premise of maybe the both of them having the shot at "saving the world" some other way (through siring many children). I knew it would have some wrinkle with the priestess in there, and I certainly never saw the curve ball with Kelele and Tahu coming, although the random beach pairings with them felt appropriate, although not beyond that point and not overreaching to making Brigid effectively bi-sexual with the priestess--even though with a different story I read, I was willing to entertain that she'd unite Brigid with Connor and even make them partial incarnations of the god/goddesses they represented. I was really expecting to read about potential other hetero lovers aside from Connor/Kelele and Brigid/Tahu, but that Brigid and Connor would always stick together without reservations, which the story structure strongly suggested.

I will say otherwise I enjoyed the storytelling, the description and stark contrast you painted to Brigid's Europe and Connor's Chicago: both places sounded rather bleak and fairly uninviting, certainly worthy of escaping. You definitely employed all 11 pages well, and I cannot conceive of any way you could have used the space better by how you distributed details among the representative characters and places to set up the Paradise Island story. I can say though that I was surprised at Brigid's love for Connor because it was well-disguised up until the point she conversed with Tahu and although normally I would have cried fowl at how it suddenly manifested, having the goddess "flip her switch" played plausibly since you previously founded that as a possibility. You most definitely enthralled me with every occurrence and description through all 11 pages and it never felt like a long read. In short, you crafted the story and descriptions well and didn't waste the space.

I'm leery at rating the story in the sense that I'd love to rate it a 5, but I sincerely don't feel the structure fully supports mysteriously switching both Brigid and Connor to bi and then especially bringing in a male pairing for Connor...in my mind, no god of "fertility" that I've read of in the classical sense would equate male/male with "fertility," since usually the female goddesses were effectively running the show with the fertility rites and even resurrecting the male gods by the female gods intervening.

doofus67doofus67over 6 years ago
I really loved....

... The Snow Maid. That is why i read this, your latest offering.

I have to say i was enjoying it until they both took partners in the beach ceremony. Maybe it's just me, but i was hoping they would both abandon their "dates" and fulfill their growing desires with each other back in the residence.

However i let that slide, expecting them to have regrets the next day and i thought we were back on track with them finally makin' whoopie.

I expected the priestess to be a helping hand in their coming together, but not to the extent where she'd join in, conceive and then invite another man to the bed!

Good story (i mean it), but sorry not my type.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

I liked it, no qualifications.

NormslyNormslyover 6 years ago
Perfect

That all. This story is beautiful and perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Location objection

Having read your profile, I realize you are a transplant to Chicago, so let's set some things straight. First "deep dish" pizza is not something your average Chicagoan would miss, or want. That pizza is predominantly a tourist attraction, and a gut buster. Secondly, a condo in Hyde Park, while it can be nice and less congested, is not a primo location. If not along Lake Michigan/Lincoln Park/Gold Coast, at least put it in Lake View. Third, a view south and west may show Chicago's "residential sprawl", a person on the wealth you say Connor has would prefer, and pay for East and North. So once pass the intro the stories pretty good.

chageychageyover 6 years ago
Ignore tigger119

As an author I think I have earned the right to make this comment because I have put in the effort and also dealt with others criticisms about it.

tigger119 has pretty much told you to be a different author and he was nice enough to give you some examples as to who you should be. Ridiculous.

You are who you are and you created an incredible backdrop with your words to the point where I could see it in my mind's eye. Thank you.

mmbny47mmbny47over 6 years ago
More

How about a follow up story...say maybe 20-30 years down the road told in retrospect?

fireguydfwfireguydfwover 6 years ago
Beautifully crafted

Incredible fantasy theme that's been one of my favorites for as long as I can remember. The build up was agonizingly erotic in that we knew where you were headed, but the when and how left us hanging on the edge. So maybe the Chicago experts have an issue with Chicago details - meh! You wrote a good set up, a thorough character development, an excellent storyline and the end was much more than the common "lights out" after the money shot.

Best of the best!

Robinius1Robinius1over 6 years ago
Very Good!

Your story was certainly well written and creative. I appreciate the effort and for the most part I enjoyed it. I would not presume to tell an author how or what to write but would like to pass along two things that bothered me.

1. The story is long and the actual profession of love and the act of incest didn't occur until late in the tale. I have to say that I began to worry that this story would have an ugly twist and I would be very disappointed in the end. This has happened to me before and though the author was undoubtedly pleased with his effort I felt that he had wasted my time. This wasn't true of your story but a feeling of dread came over me at about page six.

2. I fail to see any reason for introducing a homosexual thread near the end. Two men having oral or anal sex would not increase fertility on the island unless my understanding of the reproductive process is woefully inadequate. I suppose that it was to show how free the islanders were of the sexual taboos of our society. Or perhaps you are trying to make your story be all things to all people. If you feel the need to put this theme in a sequel I will likely not finish reading it. There is a gay category on Literotica and that would be where it would belong.

Last, I think you are a fine writer and your descriptive prose is exceptional. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

Great story, slow buildup and great climax ...... could do with an epilogue....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
TBC??

To Be Continued? Great story, lots of sex. Can we read about the solar building, and their future on and for the islands in the continued story? Sure hope so! 5 Stars!

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
A best seller - impressed was not the word :)

If this was on sale its a best seller for sure

Loved it, loved it, loved it .......

10* not 5

Please ignore sad-do's who have negative things to say

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 6 years ago
Beautiful story

Thank you for this beautiful story. So well done I am truly quite impressed.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 6 years ago
Cultural impositions

I realize that this is, most likely, just a mean to reach the story's conclusion, but I felt a little uncomfortable with the implication that if you don't follow certain customs & traditions therefore you are "just another white person from the mainland, who cares nothing for us or our ways. That you are looking for a way to exploit the islands. That you are not to be trusted". This seems actually the opposite, a way for a culture to impose its own values and standards, with the moral blackmail to add injury to insult.

If you, as a social group, cannot respect and begin to trust a foreigner just because he doesn't adhere to your traditions, it doesn't speak so well of you.

That's my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Wonderful story! More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Love Story

Please continue the story.

Jonathanmartin322Jonathanmartin322over 6 years ago
Loved it

Was curious how long it took to write this. Wow was it involved and just over all a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Not my type of story, but the writing is good enough that I gave it a try. I won't rate it. Skipping around I noticed that there was a lot of explanation-telling between actual story-telling. Which made reading a little tedious. I won't get into the cliches of the ultra smart characters. The biggest thing was the telling through telling and not the telling through action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Truly Eden

Paradise Found.Loved this epic.Please continue to birth of twin girl.Connor improves sustainable energy for each island.Goddesses cause forgettable Ness, so US government totally removes islands from all memory bases.Paradise Regained lasts forever and a day.Now if I can somehow be magical ly transported there , before our Chicago winter 2017-18 arrives.

AverageBearAverageBearover 6 years ago
I usually appreciate a slow build...

...but this one felt like it was spinning its wheels for long stretches at a time. The author is truly talented with the English language and has a vivid imagination, but failed to stir me using my ultimate litmus test: "Did I forget that I was being told a story as I was reading?" Sadly, the answer is "no." I was keenly aware of it throughout, and never really lost myself in the story. Perhaps it meandered long enough to make me stop caring about the protagonists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Island Paradise. (Island of Desire)

I loved your story! I am. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

GironGironover 6 years ago
Impressive

DONT UNDERSTAND WHY IT WONT FORMAT PROPERLY? SORRY ABOUT THAT.

- First of all I just wanna say WOW!

What a great story plot. And the whole scenario with the Islands, its people and mythology. Awesome job. I could easily kept reading more.

Everything up to and including the ceremony had its place and was beautifully presented. And since both Tahu and Kalele we're given such places in first meetings that it was natural progression.

But after that it all felt rushed and I hate rushed stories. Like you had to make the Summer Lovin' Contest deadline and just threw it all in the mix.

First the DVD, and especially Blue Lagoon, as a wake up call of the siblings mutual love. They both deserved better than that and so did the readers I think.

Then the morning after and the inpromptu threesome with all its explanaitions & reveleations combined with hot sex, It just got confusing. And even with the added spice of Tahu and Kalele at the end the result left me with a bland aftertaste.

I belive there could have been so much more but time robbed us from that. The possibilities was there.

- Brigid traveling to all Islands with Eleanoa as cultural, spiritual and perhaps even sexual guide.

- Connor toghether with Tahu figuring out the Islands need for electric power without interfering on its delicate nature and trust towards "the mainland people" toghether with Tahu. And also getting to know himself as a 'man'.

- Letting the wood dildo and statue make the siblings more inquisitive both about the magic of the Three and of their mutual sexual awakening.

- The contiuation of their personal sexual exploration, especially Connors, together with Tahu and Kalele.

It feels like You had bought and prepared all the ingridients for a great meal. But because of time restraints you had to throw it all in the pot and the dish presented wasnt what I could have been.

Hope you will consider a rewrite and serving us the complete meal soon.

You write it we will read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pale incest

It is not incest story. It is kinda fantazy with incest element. I love incest stories because of special relationship between relatives, not because environment. Here I don't see chemistry between siblings. They can fuck strangers and in the next day they can fuck each other because why not? Aborigines do that, why we can't? For me it doesn't look like their choose. I whould like this story if they refused to choose mates in celebration and left together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Though I truly hate impregnation stories

Though I truly hate impregnation stories this one was well written. So we'll written the sex scenes took away from the story. Almost too much detail and not enough raw emotion. For the record I was a severe batch after I became pregnant. The morning sickness, unable to keep a meal down. That followed by cravings and the emotional roller coaster I put my ex through still embarrasses me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Simply amazing

Wow loved every minute

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I really enjoyed it. Perfect just the way it is.

Is this part 1 of a multi part series ? * Hint * ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I loved it!

This is a great story. Thank you for writing, and thank you for sharing it.

taco1085taco1085about 6 years ago
i wish

I love this story, i would love to have seen you expand it and write another chapter or two... wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
almost

was a nice one then you try to put everything in it at the end.voyager.group,gay,what no s/m

RontheSwansonRontheSwansonalmost 6 years ago
I honestly don't know why this has such a high rating.

Wish I could give multiple one stars just like the author tried to cram all different categories of sex into one story. SMH ..... Sigh feel like I wasted too much time on this story. Next save the redaers some time and describe more of the story beforehand

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 5 years ago
Nice story

Well written with good character development and wonderful setting.

If this does continue, I’d be disappointed to see a male-male relationship inserted.

HillfrogHillfrogover 5 years ago
It does not get much better than this

Spicy, tart, hot, chill, sweet, a little bittersweet along the way and lots and lots of omami. Thank you for serving up this nine course meal of delightful escapism. Mes compliments au chef. :-)

xaphistaxaphistaover 5 years ago
4 stars could have been 5 stars

4 stars just becuse you ruined it with the gay stuff at the end. It really ruined an otherwise awesome story for me. If there is a second chapter in making i hope it won´t be there, but i doubt that since you dug the hole already. That means that i very much doubt that i will read the second chapter if there will be one. Naturally that's just my own preference.

englishnospeakenglishnospeakover 5 years ago
A waste of time don't bother

If you are into slow build up romance incest stories like me, do not bother with this one. It takes, I don't know, 6-8 pages maybe (I constantly skipped the boring non incest parts) for the incest sex to finally come up and then it rushes from there. For fucks sake, this is incest category and you include non incest sex. Which is fine by the way, but non incest sex should be kept short. I think the only good stuff on this story is the brother-sister teasings and some humor here and there. I truly hate the way it rushes when incest sex finally comes up. I hate how non incest sex is not kept short. It's a huge turn off cause this being incest category. Dissapointing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Kudos

I enjoyed the story immensely, it reminded me of J. Mitchener's "Hawaii" in a way. Tales concerning various Deities and their interactions with humanity is a very creative story telling, so,,, which folk lore entity is next on the list, and the category will be???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Englishnospeak.

Seriously? It's quite obvious that a Playboy magazine would be better for you, with incest of course, because it appears that all you want is to imagine fucking your family while stroking yourself off. For the rest of us, we like an erotic story that's more than wham bam thank you maam, like this excellent story that ticks all the boxes. Learn a valuable lesson, if you cannot find anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Glaze72, thank you so much for your time, effort and skill in contributing a free story, for discerning readers who appreciate your gift of prose, unlike unfair critics who contribute nothing and feel they have a right to tear your work to shreds.

BigrimmstalesTooBigrimmstalesTooabout 5 years ago
Follow your own style

...and ignore some of the comments. A few are not constructive commentaries but as they say, 'when one finger points forward, three point back', so reflect more of the critic than the receiver. Personally I liked how you took this and its languid pace. I thought you could do more around the mysticism, perhaps taking longer to the threesome via a few dark cul-de-sacs and other devices but I still thoroughly enjoyed it. Deserves a sequel, with perhaps the brother and sister returning to the US having learned some of the mystic ways of the islands and use them - and a good deal of seduction - to stop mineral exploitation.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
Another wonderful story!

Wonderfully written and in such depth! Thank you for sharing this with us!

UsuallyPresentUsuallyPresentover 4 years ago

Holeee CRAP, that may be the best story on this site. It's certainly at the very peak of pinnacle, at the very least!

mammoetmammoetabout 4 years ago
Loved it

i hate these words The End, ok it is a nice end but it could be a start too, more please.

Glaze72Glaze72about 4 years agoAuthor
If you liked this story of taboo erotica...

You can find it on my personal website, along with a lot more, at www.alanachurch.com!

TGun3112TGun3112about 4 years ago
5+++ no it's really a 10+!

Great writing, wonderful characters, a super story! Please continue this begs for a sequel!

Thanks again,

TD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why?? Why?? Oh Why??

Why does such and awesome story have to be destroyed by gay male garbage??? Gods of love through history have NEVER been adorned in such BS. This story crashed and burned.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

While you did give Conner a bit of conscious struggle...

It wasn't enough to be believable to me, at least. I enjoyed the story over all, but too many of these type of stories always fall short. I can't believe someone wouldn't want to know what's going on before hand. I'm a logical thinker and a romantic, much like Conner, though not as smart, but I would need more details about the ceremonial welcome orgy, and with his beliefs Conner should have flipped out a lot more than he did before the threesome. You tried, better than most, but it still fell short.

shollingshollingover 3 years ago

You went from three stars to one in the last two pages. If I were Conner I'd lock myself in my room and get on a plane the next day never to return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'll pass

no on the group sex. no love here...just another fuck story

rayironyrayironyover 3 years ago
Wonderfully warm, coherent,

Encompassingly sensual.

You win another Favorite Author rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

O. K. The proposal to cut the baby in half was only used to out the pretend mother who agreed to it while the true mother immediately volunteered to give up the baby to spare it’s life.

If you’re going to use a biblical story, at least get it right.

Bill

alo0ozalo0ozover 2 years ago

The storytelling was very well executed. The story was good. However, I didn't like the ending, what it implied. Thanks a lot though for sharing a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a wonderful story which I had to read in one go, couldn't stop. I rnjoyed the slow build up, the side stories and hints at real world events, Comfortable or just agreeing with the way the author looks at the world. Those little things, like, when theisland women show their breasts the cook still binds her cloth high, because of hot oil drops - that gives a plausible flow and the reader doesnt feel like being presented with a catalogue.

The finish, well, the priestess invited herself into their bed a bit too offensive, and then 3 get to be 5 and some bi - too fasttoo many again. Not as crass as at the end of incestinc. but still similar.

Thanks for writing and creating well told stories like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can you please write another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kind of a strange story that didn't have any ending or conclusion. Unless I missed something we are kind if left swinging in the breeze. It seems like a load of work to abandon all the story lines possible. I am no author by any stretch and I'm not saying this was a bad story, it was a good story, just incomplete. Thanks for sharing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You write a damn good story. Hard to get into sometimes but worth keeping with. Write a few more And dont be so stingy with sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story!! I loved all the detail, one could see it almost. The following is not meant as a insult to the writer, but just once I would love to read that the guy didn't sell himself out and follow his small head. At least for a while before he gives in. Like that's all you have to do to manipulate a guy is to make him horny. Like the mother son ones who swear the son to never tell anyone, but she always does. And usually has her friend/sister/mother too right there all smack right in your face. Am I alone here in I would want time to consider it. Not to mention the fact that the female has betrayed him. Just some ramblings of my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An excellently crafted and well told tale. Vivid and colorful in it's description. Made me feel as if I could feel the warm sun and cool ocean breeze. Thank you for your time and talent. DMW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like that the writer had had Conner do the gay drunken Irish uncle bit on an actual football player. Although, I think that in real life, college player James Laurenitis would have climbed into the stands and beaten Conner up with some of his dad's pro wrestling moves (his dad is a legitimate tough guy). Pro football player James Laurenitis would have either ignored him or else preached about the sins of homosexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a great story right before the really bad ending. You expect the reader to believe an incest story where brother sister love turns gay? What kind of deal research did this author do before writing this?? People who commit incest become absolutely obsessed with each other. This ending is trash and this is not an incest story if a main character becomes gay.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

What a fun read. Each of us has our own ideas of what paradise is and this one sounds like a great place to live out ones life with free love and warm breezes. Nothing to get upset about if homosexuality between men is too much for some readers. Afterall it is a fictional story that the author has written to fulfill his/her fantasies, or maybe just to be inclusive for everyone. Not sure where the ending was going, but if that's what the three wanted, who am I to complain.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 1 year ago

Beyond the three, not keen on the ending. There was a spiritual justification for adding Elenoa to the mix, it should have stopped there. Otherwise, this story was incredibly well-writen and I found myself envious, wishing I had that much imagination. HUGE 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love everything about this story -- the character development, the setting, the plot... this author is talented, and I think it's past time for this story to have a sequel.

SkiingphotogSkiingphotogover 1 year ago

Outstanding. Thank you.

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

Awesome story till they took others lovers at the welcoming. Also didn’t care for the two MC’s. Then it tanked when talking about other lovers and gay lovers. Nope. 0-1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story. Thank you

Ozgood13Ozgood13over 1 year ago

This is amazing work. The bringing of islander's beliefs into the story. I could see everything in my mind's eye as I was reading and I was in a constant state of arousal. I look forward to reading all of your work.'

UncertainTUncertainT12 months ago

This is a treasure of a story.

KnightofmindKnightofmind8 months ago

Not into dudes. But I understand the story reasons for it. Still a good tale and very funny at times.

KerrionKerrion7 months ago

Excellent story. Though not halfway between Hawaii and NZ, the 'Paradise Islands' of the story's description sound remarkably like the Solomon Islands, also laying between Hawaii and NZ, who had a High Commissioner named Tanirongo. Coincidence? I also find it difficult to believe (being that he is a god of Fertility), that Tanirongo would consider seeding non-fertile ground... which is what men are... so the guy on guy part at the end just doesn't make sense to me. Your story though. 5/5

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 months ago

Engaging and sensuous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I Loved the story.

Being a Chicagoian, I have to point out an error.

"Outside his condo in Hyde Park, and soon after as he headed home, he went north on Lake Shore Drive towards the Gold Coast.

5/5 Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

You can't write a romantic story and involve third ( or fourth and fifth) persons in it. It can be a cuck story, an orgy or sharing story or all of the above. But it won't be romance. It can pretend to be. Just like those swinger couples pretend their marriage is strong and it definitely won't be in the divorce stats soon. So when you want to involve others, it's generally better to not spend time trying to build up a supposed bond between two main leads. Because no matter how well built it is, it's all in the trash the moment they fuck others.

sensualminded1sensualminded1about 2 months ago

Wow...

What an incredible story.

This was above and beyond and spank story.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlaze72@Glaze72
Hello All: Update as of May 2023. I have had people reach out to me regarding sequels to stories that I have posted on here, so let me address those first: "Mary's Innocent Passion." This is titled "Innocent Passion" on my page on Smashwords and my personal website. No seque...